Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

4 hours ago, KLCFGuy93 said:

Chinese guy here who is newbie in swimming, still in learning stage, anyone mind to guide me swim ?

Can you float vertically in deep end pool? Chinwoo's deepest end is more than 3 metre I think. It's a good spot to build your confidence in the water as you're learning to improve.

And also for peaking swimmer body if it's one of your interests. 

I'm terrible at swimming too, I can barely do the front crawl let alone other styles. But I'm not afraid to float in deep pool..I had no teacher but learn this purely from YT and practice it slowly.

Edited by rayzzz

love, no hate 

50 minutes ago, rayzzz said:

Can you float vertically in deep end pool? Chinwoo's deepest end is more than 3 metre I think. It's a good spot to build your confidence in the water as you're learning to improve.

And also for peaking swimmer body if it's one of your interests. 

I'm terrible at swimming too, I can barely do the front crawl let alone other styles. But I'm not afraid to float in deep pool..I had no teacher but learn this purely from YT and practice it slowly.

Deepest end is 10 meter/15 meter I guess. Been diving before there.. 

4 hours ago, speedos16 said:

i swim at CW regularly. another tip is to cruise in the water. Someone has swam close to me once when other lanes were open and very quiet. A guy kept swimming next to me and whenever i get to the wall, he would touch me under water and grab my bulge. i got a hard on and when the head broke out of the speedo waist band he kept rubbing the head. i didn't want to cum so i swam off again. Because the head was out, i kept swimming and exposing my head underwater. This attracted other swimmers on the next lane which kept looking at me. it was really fun. Had to wait until i am no longer hard, then got out of the water and into the shower area. The guys followed me into the shower area and kept looking at me while touching themselves. One came over to finger and stroke me off. We were very careful as others were looking too. As it was quiet, we kept going until i finally exploded all over my belly and onto his hand. Would highly recommend.

Thanks for sharing such a hot story! I got semi-hard just reading it. Thanks for the extra tip of cruising in the water. Never thought of that. Do you just play with your targeted guy in the showers in front of everybody even if they are looking? I'm quite shy so I'm wondering.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

9 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Thanks for sharing such a hot story! I got semi-hard just reading it. Thanks for the extra tip of cruising in the water. Never thought of that. Do you just play with your targeted guy in the showers in front of everybody even if they are looking? I'm quite shy so I'm wondering.

Lol I got semi hard too...never knew there's such thing as groping in the water in CW.. I'm usually would be straight acting inside the water 😝

love, no hate 

On 12/27/2022 at 10:57 PM, MT0601 said:

yea it was new to me until i was groped from underwater, then I kinda liked it and in fact was looking forward to it everytime. Usually the two guys who do that tend to be the same people, as you can imagine not everyone knows about this approach, and so far they have been pretty nice to play with..haha. I also think the other reason ppl do it to me and not others is because I wear "gay" colours speedos. I wear white, so there's a bigger chance that they know they can do it to me compared to another person wearing a neutral colour speedo (e.g. black or dark blue), who can be 50-50 chance, so the hands are kept away. Once i wore a black thong to swim, and it worked too haha. My other tip is to do it at the side of wall closest to the lifeguard just so he doesn't have that view from his lifeguard seat. If you do it at the far side, there's a chance of lifeguard seeing. Again, it's underwater so it's not always easy to spot. Try it and let me know your experience! 

Edited by speedos16
10 hours ago, speedos16 said:

yea it was new to me until i was groped from underwater, then I kinda liked it and in fact was looking forward to it everytime. Usually the two guys who do that tend to be the same people, as you can imagine not everyone knows about this approach, and so far they have been pretty nice to play with..haha. I also think the other reason ppl do it to me and not others is because I wear "gay" colours speedos. I wear white, so there's a bigger chance that they know they can do it to me compared to another person wearing a neutral colour speedo (e.g. black or dark blue), who can be 50-50 chance, so the hands are kept away. Once i wore a black thong to swim, and it worked too haha. My other tip is to do it at the side of wall closest to the lifeguard just so he doesn't have that view from his lifeguard seat. If you do it at the far side, there's a chance of lifeguard seeing. Again, it's underwater so it's not always easy to spot. Try it and let me know your experience! 

of course cruising can be done anywhere, all you need is eye contact and an accurate gaydar.

unfortunately probably not going to work for me in the pool cos no glasses in the pool, so can't see too well!

wait till i am out of the pool and put on my specs

10 hours ago, speedos16 said:

Thank you so much for all your tips! Those are some good tips and so much value in what you've shared. 😍

12 hours ago, speedos16 said:

i wish i could meet you at CW...

u must be a hot guy!! (based on my imagination)

7 hours ago, And then said:

of course cruising can be done anywhere, all you need is eye contact and an accurate gaydar.

unfortunately probably not going to work for me in the pool cos no glasses in the pool, so can't see too well!

Hi, you can get a pair of googles with prescription...mine is a generic one but still can see everything in water clearly 

love, no hate 

14 hours ago, And then said:

Fun fact. you don't need visual correction when seeing underwater. The water acts like a lens to our eyes. Try it next time.

11 hours ago, shawn-90 said:

When’s the best time for action at CW?

If you're into daddies, anytime; that one certain tatted pierced daddy in thong, weekends noon; suntanning thong-donners, morning till early noon; white collars, evenings; but if you're bold and not picky: anytime.

IMPORTANT!: Please stave off any underaged or kids, even if your breeding instincts kick in. Cruise responsibly.

3 hours ago, aelwaien said:

If you're into daddies, anytime; that one certain tatted pierced daddy in thong, weekends noon; suntanning thong-donners, morning till early noon; white collars, evenings; but if you're bold and not picky: anytime.

IMPORTANT!: Please stave off any underaged or kids, even if your breeding instincts kick in. Cruise responsibly.

Thanks for the info! 

Yes, very important to stay away from kids. It will ruin the place if anything unethical happens. The underage needs to be protected. Their presence kills cruising mood for me actually. Haha

2 hours ago, HKKL said:

Kids were in and out of the shower area when I was there. Just need to be cautious and close the shower curtains when you hear or see kids coming into the area. Kinda scared that erected dicks would traumatized them lol…

Hahaha. More like we need to cover our own ass and protect ourselves. If anything happens, it’s the kid’s word against ours. We will be in trouble.

Traumatized only if it’s not not a gay kid. Haha. When I was a kid, erected dicks of men intrigued me but I didn’t understand why. Then in high school I started lusting after men and was always aroused in changing rooms and swimming pools. Now as an adult, I’m so happy to get to play in showers for real! The dream. Haha.

1 hour ago, MT0601 said:

Hahaha. More like we need to cover our own ass and protect ourselves. If anything happens, it’s the kid’s word against ours. We will be in trouble.

Traumatized only if it’s not not a gay kid. Haha. When I was a kid, erected dicks of men intrigued me but I didn’t understand why. Then in high school I started lusting after men and was always aroused in changing rooms and swimming pools. Now as an adult, I’m so happy to get to play in showers for real! The dream. Haha.

You are right lol…kinda sad that I didn’t have this sort of experience when I was a teenager haha else I would be in heaven every time I got a chance to be in changing rooms and open showers with bulges and dicks bouncing around haha. 

I still wonder why ppl don’t take off their trunks when taking shower though, I was expecting it to be normal lol

3 minutes ago, HKKL said:

I still wonder why ppl don’t take off their trunks when taking shower though, I was expecting it to be normal lol

Shylah. Growing up, I was trained to always hire your modesty. We had a pool in my school and everyone changed with towels wrapped tight around our waists. 

it was only when I went overseas to study that I was exposed to the naked bodies in the showers at the public pools. And even better, open showers with no stalls! What an eye opener. That created new problems too - the unwanted erection from being in the presence of such beauty. Man, I remember being so conflicted those days. Hahaha. 

33 minutes ago, Baredom said:

it was only when I went overseas to study that I was exposed to the naked bodies in the showers at the public pools. And even better, open showers with no stalls! What an eye opener. That created new problems too - the unwanted erection from being in the presence of such beauty. Man, I remember being so conflicted those days. Hahaha. 

Haha same, the shower room in the uni gym was open showers and I once got huge erection that didnt go down quick enough…was heck of a nerve wrecking moment lol.

I am currently taking swimming lesson and when I am done swimming, I just shower naked afterwards even if not for cruising purpose, kinda used to that so was surprised I didn’t see much of that in CW during my first ever visit there last week. The facility overall is kinda different from my expectation too lol

43 minutes ago, HKKL said:

Haha same, the shower room in the uni gym was open showers and I once got huge erection that didnt go down quick enough…was heck of a nerve wrecking moment lol.

I am currently taking swimming lesson and when I am done swimming, I just shower naked afterwards even if not for cruising purpose, kinda used to that so was surprised I didn’t see much of that in CW during my first ever visit there last week. The facility overall is kinda different from my expectation too lol

Where are you taking your swimming lesson and how much is the fee?

5 hours ago, HKKL said:

You are right lol…kinda sad that I didn’t have this sort of experience when I was a teenager haha else I would be in heaven every time I got a chance to be in changing rooms and open showers with bulges and dicks bouncing around haha. 

Hahaha but it was torture though having all these feelings and urges but we didn’t know how to act or how to let it all out. Masturbation was my release but it can never replace the real thing which is the flesh of another man. 

I think I’ll be shy to take off my trunks to shower only because I’m not used to it and also not very secure with my body. Haha

1 hour ago, no.one.here said:

Wow, how's the view in HK changing room? 😮

HK has quite a few public swimming pools and some are cruisy. If I know how to swim properly I will swim and spend time cruising around haha. Not open shower but ppl do have fun in shower rooms/cubicles. Changing room just strip naked then put on Speedos or trunks; or walk around naked after shower to locker, pretty normal. The lockers are indoor not outdoor like cw…

50 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Hahaha but it was torture though having all these feelings and urges but we didn’t know how to act or how to let it all out. Masturbation was my release but it can never replace the real thing which is the flesh of another man. 

I think I’ll be shy to take off my trunks to shower only because I’m not used to it and also not very secure with my body. Haha

Most ppl probably have similar experience, masturbation is the main source of release lol…don’t be shy, it is an enclosed facility not in public anyways xD you will feel comfortable after a while or just use a small towel to cover ur dick like those onsen haha. 

48 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Do you live in HK? Time to start a HK Cruising Places thread on this forum. 🤩

Ya I work and live in HK. HK has many cruising places too lol but I seldom visit them, just occasionally for curiosity mainly haha

55 minutes ago, HKKL said:

Most ppl probably have similar experience, masturbation is the main source of release lol…don’t be shy, it is an enclosed facility not in public anyways xD you will feel comfortable after a while or just use a small towel to cover ur dick like those onsen haha. 

Ya I work and live in HK. HK has many cruising places too lol but I seldom visit them, just occasionally for curiosity mainly haha

feel like visiting HK and u bring me to walk along those places

10 hours ago, HKKL said:

And some of the guys are really regular swimmers so they were built so deliciously well. There are few things as visually appealing as a swimmers bod. I never acted on anything then except ogle. Because shy. 😅

Here, the ratio is lower although there are still some very attractive guys occasionally. One time at KJ, I came across one such guy whose body had been shaped by hours of swimming. But he was quite the arrogant prick, the type who knew he looked good. That is a major turnoff for me. 

4 minutes ago, Baredom said:

And some of the guys are really regular swimmers so they were built so deliciously well. There are few things as visually appealing as a swimmers bod. I never acted on anything then except ogle. Because shy. 😅

Here, the ratio is lower although there are still some very attractive guys occasionally. One time at KJ, I came across one such guy whose body had been shaped by hours of swimming. But he was quite the arrogant prick, the type who knew he looked good. That is a major turnoff for me. 

He knew that many wanna fuck his anus so jual mahal? 🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

4 minutes ago, Baredom said:

The attractive guys at KJ pool, are they straight, gay? Do they cruise in the showers? And that hot arrogant prick sounds like he needs to be taught a lesson, tied up. Hahahaha

5 hours ago, HKKL said:

The guys in Hong Kong are crazy hot. When I was there on holiday, they’re everywhere! Like wtf. Even on social media shows plenty of hot guys from HK. Hahaha. Lucky you! 

1 hour ago, MT0601 said:

The guys in Hong Kong are crazy hot. When I was there on holiday, they’re everywhere! Like wtf. Even on social media shows plenty of hot guys from HK. Hahaha. Lucky you! 

There are plenty of hot guys around but some are arrogant lol. Swimming pool has plenty too sometimes, can drool in the pool haha. Visit HK again and invite them to ur hotel haha

5 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

He knew that many wanna fuck his anus so jual mahal? 🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, MT0601 said:

The attractive guys at KJ pool, are they straight, gay? Do they cruise in the showers? And that hot arrogant prick sounds like he needs to be taught a lesson, tied up. Hahahaha

I don’t know if he was top or bottom but he strutted around like he was God’s gift to mankind. He had a pompous air about him, almost looking down on others. Didn’t bother with him. One day, it was slim pickings and he did that wolf whistle thing at me to get me to service him in his cubicle. Thanks but no thanks dude. 

KJ used to be prime cruising land. There were even open showers although being Malaysia, most who used it were still clad in their Speedos. There would be one or two who were naked, but rare. I was one of them on occasion. I haven’t been back in ages but believe much has changed with management actively trying to undo this reputation of the place. Anyone else been there recently?

Edited by Baredom
29 minutes ago, Baredom said:

I don’t know if he was top or bottom but he strutted around like he was God’s gift to mankind. He had a pompous are about him, almost looking down on others. Didn’t bother with him. One day, it was slim pickings and he did that wolf whistle thing at me to get me to service him in his cubicle. Thanks but no thanks dude. 

KJ used to be prime cruising land. There were even open showers although being Malaysia, most who used it were still clad in their Speedos. There would be one or two who were naked, but rare. I was one of them on occasion. I haven’t been back in ages but believe much has changed with management actively trying to undo this reputation of the place. Anyone else been there recently?

Sounds like a pretty hot encounter if u guys had fun. If happens again next time, edge him and make him squirm hopelessly as a punishment xD. 

never been to kj but I heard it is pretty dead now? Am curious too..Maybe some patrons here can advised haha. I also wonder about BTR which I heard was cruisy too but not sure what’s going on there now

3 hours ago, HKKL said:

Sounds like a pretty hot encounter if u guys had fun. If happens again next time, edge him and make him squirm hopelessly as a punishment xD. 

never been to kj but I heard it is pretty dead now? Am curious too..Maybe some patrons here can advised haha. I also wonder about BTR which I heard was cruisy too but not sure what’s going on there now

Oh there were enough others to have fun with. No need to submit to his highness. I had my fair share of fun at KJ. 

Have never been to BTR before. Occasionally visited CW. The view there is amazing. And the pool deep. Nice. But I find it harder to have any fun there compared to KJ of the past which had lockable doors. 

2 hours ago, Baredom said:

Oh there were enough others to have fun with. No need to submit to his highness. I had my fair share of fun at KJ. 

Have never been to BTR before. Occasionally visited CW. The view there is amazing. And the pool deep. Nice. But I find it harder to have any fun there compared to KJ of the past which had lockable doors. 

Lockable doors are easier to have fun, more privacy. Too bad KJ is no longer as cruisy, else might go there to experience lol..In CW ppl will still open the curtain, though I don’t mind that much but still better if have full privacy. Can do more hanky panky things haha

14 hours ago, HKKL said:

HK has quite a few public swimming pools and some are cruisy. If I know how to swim properly I will swim and spend time cruising around haha. Not open shower but ppl do have fun in shower rooms/cubicles. Changing room just strip naked then put on Speedos or trunks; or walk around naked after shower to locker, pretty normal. The lockers are indoor not outdoor like cw…

Sounds yummy 😋

3 hours ago, HKKL said:

Lockable doors are easier to have fun, more privacy. Too bad KJ is no longer as cruisy, else might go there to experience lol..In CW ppl will still open the curtain, though I don’t mind that much but still better if have full privacy. Can do more hanky panky things haha

How long are you here for and when might you be back at CW?