Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Guest Swimguy

Going kj now im a slim guy wearing red black swim pants with a black swim cap. And 6inches of hard cock... Just come up to me and lets have fun. Im justin. Hoping to get some action. A nice good hj in the showers.

Anyone know how much nee to pay to swim at kelana jaya swimming pool?

RM3 during weekdays, RM4 during public holidays and weekends.

Going kj now im a slim guy wearing red black swim pants with a black swim cap. And 6inches of hard cock... Just come up to me and lets have fun. Im justin. Hoping to get some action. A nice good hj in the showers.

Woops! I went earlier. 3 p.m. just now. Not much action. There was a quite handsome guy with visible pecs (I guess he's a swimmer, very swift).

Went to kj at 10.30am. Not much action. Wanted a hj but nobody responded lol.

Anyone going later at 3pm?

I reached there at 3! And went home at 4.15 or so. Not much action too. There was a Chinese guy which fits the description by wkayz... not sure if it was the same person. An another handsome guy with meaty pecs and swimmer build...

The chinese guy a bit nerdy with specs. Not ugly but stalky turns me off. He didnt swim at all just sitting in the changing room. In late 20s or early 30s. Must be a regular.

How to initiate? We all know lah.

They just stand in the cubicle opposite mine and start playing with their cock while giving me the horny look haha

Not sure if the Chinese guy you mentioned is same as the one I met at the afternoon session just now... He wore a light blue swimming trunks I think.

Kj swimming pool is such a messy gay nest hahaha..

I went in the morning around 1030am today. First time, excited.

Only less than 10 ppl there but 90% gay. You can tell from their eye when staring at you in trunks.

Some just sitting in the changing room waiting for action. Some just loitering from row to row in the shower room. Some even pushed my door and wanted to come in.

Nice handjob I had there. Many big cocks. Mostly chinese and rich and mature!!! Drive classy imported car wei..! Haha

You were so lucky! There was almost no action during the afternoon session...

Guest SwimGuy

Not sure if the Chinese guy you mentioned is same as the one I met at the afternoon session just now... He wore a light blue swimming trunks I think.

Hey I was there earlier... there was one guy I remember in blue trunks. big looking cock.

What were you wearing btw? 

Not really great action for me, one older chinese guy wanted to get me into a cubicle a bit forcing, I said no... he still try to insist and talk to me... lol

Then got a quick HJ by some other guy, not really my type but I was horny lol

You wanna meet up sometime there?

Hey I was there earlier... there was one guy I remember in blue trunks. big looking cock.

What were you wearing btw? 

Not really great action for me, one older chinese guy wanted to get me into a cubicle a bit forcing, I said no... he still try to insist and talk to me... lol

Then got a quick HJ by some other guy, not really my type but I was horny lol

You wanna meet up sometime there?

What time did you leave? I arrived quite late at 3 p.m. and entered the changing room at 3.50 p.m.... I heard someone moaning... was that you? I wore black swimming trunks with red stripes on both sides. Not sure if I will go there again that soon... RM3 per entry is actually not cheap

Ya I remember he wore blue trunks something. Not sure. I'm sure he's there everyday!

Maybe try morning session between 10 to 12. I never tried afternoon session.

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Guest Swimguy

What time did you leave? I arrived quite late at 3 p.m. and entered the changing room at 3.50 p.m.... I heard someone moaning... was that you? I wore black swimming trunks with red stripes on both sides. Not sure if I will go there again that soon... RM3 per entry is actually not cheap

Hmm I was in the showers by then, I was a slim indian guy walking around... I was the only indian guy cruising lol did you see me?

Sorry I couldnt make it today... Any action lol?

Sadly no... No muscular guy which is my favourite type hehe. I hope I could see that guy whom I met yesterday again.

There was a guy who looked like he wanted some action but I wasn't interested in him. There was a fat Malay uncle looked cruisy as well  

Guest Swimguy

29 173 70 chi. How about you? How to look out for you?

Im 21 175 55 indian mix fit slim body, wear black-red-orange swim pants and black swim cap if you see me just say hello lol

Wat time u going?

Guest SwimGuy21

K finally created a profile.

Sadly not rewarded tonight at KJ pool.

Lot's of guys swimming in the night, pool was so full.

I was just wanking in my own cubicle with the door slightly open, 2 older malay guys were opposite me doing the same. I have to say they had HUGE cocks lol.
But older guys scare me a bit lol >< so I didn't respond to them :(

Kinda would have liked a nice chinese twink to jerk off with in the shower,but none available sadly :(

Overall kinda disappointed, mostly uncles all, no young guys.

Any advice for which pools are best to go cruising for a younger crowd? 

There was this one indian guy a bit cbuddy, had a huge cock too. He got serviced by like 4 other guys lol, one HJ, one BJ and one had sex with him, etc. I have no idea how he was still standing lol! It was so hot just watching their legs from below and then I went to the cubicle next door I could hear heavy breathing and their arms hitting the sides WHOAH hot.... I kinda wanted to go in and watch but they didn't open the door  ><

K finally created a profile.

Sadly not rewarded tonight at KJ pool.

Lot's of guys swimming in the night, pool was so full.

I was just wanking in my own cubicle with the door slightly open, 2 older malay guys were opposite me doing the same. I have to say they had HUGE cocks lol.

But older guys scare me a bit lol >< so I didn't respond to them :(

Kinda would have liked a nice chinese twink to jerk off with in the shower,but none available sadly :(

Overall kinda disappointed, mostly uncles all, no young guys.

Any advice for which pools are best to go cruising for a younger crowd? 

There was this one indian guy a bit cbuddy, had a huge cock too. He got serviced by like 4 other guys lol, one HJ, one BJ and one had sex with him, etc. I have no idea how he was still standing lol! It was so hot just watching their legs from below and then I went to the cubicle next door I could hear heavy breathing and their arms hitting the sides WHOAH hot.... I kinda wanted to go in and watch but they didn't open the door  ><

Wow you know so well what services the Indian guy had! How could you see? I thought the floor gap is only enough to see how many pairs of legs?

Guest SwimGuy21

Wow you know so well what services the Indian guy had! How could you see? I thought the floor gap is only enough to see how many pairs of legs?

Yeah lol, whenever I saw 2 pairs of legs I moved to the cubicle next door...

I notice when there's water on the floor can see a bit reflection, not very clear lah, but okay enough to see a bit lol

Could see 2 bodies moving in and out, I knew it was sex, even saw a used condom packet float by me on the floor!

Then say one guy kneeling and another standing and of course BJ,

then the other can clearly hear and see movement of a HJ

Sadly I didn't get any action :(

Yeah lol, whenever I saw 2 pairs of legs I moved to the cubicle next door...

I notice when there's water on the floor can see a bit reflection, not very clear lah, but okay enough to see a bit lol

Could see 2 bodies moving in and out, I knew it was sex, even saw a used condom packet float by me on the floor!

Then say one guy kneeling and another standing and of course BJ,

then the other can clearly hear and see movement of a HJ

Sadly I didn't get any action :(

LOL your description of '2 bodies moving in and out' sounds so funny! But yeah it's very true that the water reflection helps a lot.

Why didn't you get any action? No guys who suited your taste?

Guest SwimGuy21

LOL your description of '2 bodies moving in and out' sounds so funny! But yeah it's very true that the water reflection helps a lot.

Why didn't you get any action? No guys who suited your taste?

Yeah I kinda like young chinese boys, but not really available tonight... mostly uncles and older guys.

Got a few young ones, with sexy swimming trunks, but they didn't seem interested to entertain me :(

Whats ur stats btw? 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic