Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Going to KJ now. Will reach around 10am ish. Anyone be there?

Hope it's happening today.

Stats?

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Tried to cruise at the pool today. Saw 3 Malay guys having fun at Bandar Tun Razak out in the open in the toilet. They asked me to join but i was too afraid of being seen by other people. Now i regret not joining.

Anybody wanna play with me? 19yo chi here.

Oh god that's hot!

I have been there a few times but no action!

What's the best time and day to cruise?

Guest leoleo

Hi Leo, so sorry dude, I didn't check your messages in time... do you have a contact/wechat (add me if you have: justinj41)? Then I can plan with you when to meet up better.

Is ok dude. Went kj pool yesterday its really happening! Last row is specifically for us to cruise! But mostly around 30s and uncles. No any young and cute boy also. After bj and hj already back. I will visit chinwoo soon, because kj is too far for me. Hope can meet some dream guys there. Chi 18 175 70 here. Who is going?

Or just email me: randomgen1995@outlook.com

Guest leoleo

Hi Leo, so sorry dude, I didn't check your messages in time... do you have a contact/wechat (add me if you have: justinj41)? Then I can plan with you when to meet up better.

Or just email me: randomgen1995@outlook.com

Is ok dude. Went kj pool yesterday its really happening! Last row is specifically for us to cruise! But mostly around 30s and uncles. No any young and cute boy also. After bj and hj already back. I will visit chinwoo soon, because kj is too far for me. Hope can meet some dream guys there. Chi 18 175 70 here. Who is going?

when would u go to chin woo?

i nvr been there, is that the one near petaling street?

which day u visit the pool? may i know whats their closing time TQ

KJ Pool or Bdr Tun Razak Pool, any swimmer? Hit me up pls

Guest leoleo

when would u go to chin woo?

i nvr been there, is that the one near petaling street?

which day u visit the pool? may i know whats their closing time TQ

Yup its near petaling street. Open 2pm to 8pm. Maybe I will go there tomorrow. How about you?

Yup its near petaling street. Open 2pm to 8pm. Maybe I will go there tomorrow. How about you?

Ok, so what time u be going tml?

I will tell u if im going too. Not sure if i can leave on time tml

btw, whats ur purpose to be there? =)

Guest leoleo

Ok, so what time u be going tml?

I will tell u if im going too. Not sure if i can leave on time tml

btw, whats ur purpose to be there? =)

Around what time you go? I will reach there around 2-3pm. Let me know if you are going, we can meet at a place first and go together? I guess we have the same purpose there? :)

Around what time you go? I will reach there around 2-3pm. Let me know if you are going, we can meet at a place first and go together? I guess we have the same purpose there? :)

Sorry I can't go at that time, I can only visit there after work.

not to disappoint but going from kj to cw, u will be disappointed big time...

I love KJ pool so much haha..

There's always gym fit guys when I go. Would be better if there's more cute and fit young chinese!

But the cleaners are annoyingly disturbing lah!

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Guest SwimGuy21

Yeah I've been there when its happening too lol I once say one guy get serviced by 3 guys in a row @@

But you're right, usually older uncles, I kinda prefer younger around my age...

Wanna meet up next time? Do drop me an email we can plan a time: randomgen1995@outlook.com

*I can meet you at ChinWoo too 

Guest Chubby Guy

Tomorrow morning will go to KJ there see all handsem and muscular guy~ yeah~

Although I know no one will aim me this chubby... 172,79kg, Chinese Anyway, greet me ya !

was at kj pool this afternoon

many guys kept adjusting the edge of their swimwear in the water. as in repetitively.

is that a signal?

when i was showering the daring guy next door slid his foot over but i didnt respond because i wasnt sure who it is,

the next thing i know he opened my door and came into my cubicle. that was out of my expectation when his whole body was already in my cubicle.

too shicked to react so i just shook my head and shooed him out.

it is really easy to have sex there even if you arent keen.

Guest First time

Went to KJ today morning, lots of uncles and kids, how to know someone who has same interest with us ? I bathed in the last row with door half opened and yet, no one even approach... Sad, any signal ? Please

Guest First time

Went to KJ today morning, lots of uncles and kids, how to know someone who has same interest with us ? I bathed in the last row with door half opened and yet, no one even approach... Sad, any signal ? Please

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic