Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Guest Duke

Sorry duke... Wanted to meet you but I couldnt make it in time... U got any action?

Hey No action i went last saturday. Only a few Indian guys and chi youngster. No one hang ard at the shower. When is the best time to go? 

Guest SwimGuy21

Swimguy21, are you the brown/blonde hair guy?

Nope sorry, I was wearing a black swimming cap all the time... what were you wearing btw?

I was there around 10.30am too... were you the one I thought was called 'Alex' lol? 

Guest swimkid

Nope sorry, I was wearing a black swimming cap all the time... what were you wearing btw?

I was there around 10.30am too... were you the one I thought was called 'Alex' lol?

Nope.
Guest SwimGuy21

Anyone going chinwoo pool on Monday? Wish to go kj pool but dont have transport. First timer chi 18 70 175.

I can give you a ride to KJ pool on Monday... I don't like Chinwoo anymore, not private enough and too many uncles lol 

Guest leoleo

I can give you a ride to KJ pool on Monday... I don't like Chinwoo anymore, not private enough and too many uncles lol

Not private enough? Why say so? Where you want to pick me at? :)

Guest SwimGuy21

Not private enough? Why say so? Where you want to pick me at? :)

Cause the showers don't have doors, so If I wanna have some fun with another guy its not private... at KJ pool I usually leave my door open when i shower, anyone interested walks by to check me out, if it clicks, we have some fun in the cubicle doors closed :)

Where do you stay? I live around PJ area... got wechat? 

Cause the showers don't have doors, so If I wanna have some fun with another guy its not private... at KJ pool I usually leave my door open when i shower, anyone interested walks by to check me out, if it clicks, we have some fun in the cubicle doors closed :)

it's not wise to have any serious action in cw as they are pretty strict about it unless it's jo.

only kj is allowed to have these things as it's mutual understanding that it's gay haven there lol

during old days bj was a common sight at the open shower which was probably why it was removed so that those actions can be done behind closed door

Guest leoleo

Can you fetch me at taman jaya lrt, the A&W restaurant there?

Will b at cw today after work around 6pm. Last sat at kj saw hot n cute chi guys. As i was abt to leave n hv a naked shower,

I leave my door open..a cute guy came close n stroke my hard cock.

It's fun. Hope to c some hot guys at cw today at 6pm n hj n bj maybe...

Anyone?

Will b at cw today after work around 6pm. Last sat at kj saw hot n cute chi guys. As i was abt to leave n hv a naked shower,

I leave my door open..a cute guy came close n stroke my hard cock.

It's fun. Hope to c some hot guys at cw today at 6pm n hj n bj maybe...

Anyone?

any action after that? lol

Guest Guest

Tried to cruise at the pool today. Saw 3 Malay guys having fun at Bandar Tun Razak out in the open in the toilet. They asked me to join but i was too afraid of being seen by other people. Now i regret not joining.

Anybody wanna play with me? 19yo chi here.

Guest chineseboy

Tried to cruise at the pool today. Saw 3 Malay guys having fun at Bandar Tun Razak out in the open in the toilet. They asked me to join but i was too afraid of being seen by other people. Now i regret not joining.

will you go on next Wed? can hj n bj u
Guest SwimGuy21

Anyone here? I at the bath cube wearing white shirt

Hi Leo, so sorry dude, I didn't check your messages in time... do you have a contact/wechat (add me if you have: justinj41)? Then I can plan with you when to meet up better.

Or just email me: randomgen1995@outlook.com

having fun meaning? r they sissy kind?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic