Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

How u guys actually have fun in Chin woo ? I been there and almost have fun with a american guy , but no door can be lock. If have fun 2nd floor ppl might saw anytime.

chin woo is for hj or mutual masturbation only. most white guys there r rather old. at least from my observation.

I saw you on Friday (1 August) night session at Kelana Jaya Pool.
We meet around 9pm night at the locker changing.
I was sitting in front you, then you pull down your black triangle trunks exposing your dick to me.
After awhile when a lot people left already, you asked me "Do you need anything?" But i said "no".
In fact you are so hot, I just dunno what to say, so I just say no that time.
When we leave, you asked me "do you come here often"?
After you leave, I keep thinking of you after that.

You know who you are.
If you saw this, please chat me, It will be nice to know you.
wechat: pramonofelix

i was there yesterday at KJ.. indeed a lot of fun..

but i stayed until 9 n went to to park for cruising.. a lot of ppl around and it was my first time..

sucked a chinese cock and he cum near the lake.. then played with a malay guy..

later when i wanted to play with another guy, there were 2 police cars approaching the park.. luckily i saw them and walked fast towards my car parked by the road. i saw some guys were being arrested and the police was shouting.. pretty scary..

is it a normal scenario? is it not safe there?

but i stayed until 9 n went to to park for cruising.. a lot of ppl around and it was my first time..

later when i wanted to play with another guy, there were 2 police cars approaching the park.. luckily i saw them and walked fast towards my car parked by the road. i saw some guys were being arrested and the police was shouting.. pretty scary..

Sound so scary...

We better go ChinWoo pool make it happen later

I'm surprised u even dare to go there. it's dark and dangerous. few years back many ppl got assaulted and robbed there. robbers and thieves know gay ppl are desperate there. that makes u an easy target. release your lust in the shower area, not the lake. be warned.

I'm surprised u even dare to go there. it's dark and dangerous. few years back many ppl got assaulted and robbed there. robbers and thieves know gay ppl are desperate there. that makes u an easy target. release your lust in the shower area, not the lake. be warned.

thx.. i dunno it was my first time there..

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic