Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

I think accidentally ba... U have to 'peep' seriously then only can notice... Haha

Wah I wish to be in ur living room.

Is he trying to seduce u?

So how's his dick?

Thick? Dark? Cut?

Hehe

Guest Chinese boy

Wah I wish to be in ur living room.

Is he trying to seduce u?

So how's his dick?

Thick? Dark? Cut?

Hehe

Dark, uncut, but not sure thick or not until it erects in front of me... Haha

Guest Fan Shu

I really tot that way... Maybe that was my first visit to this place...

The lure is so strong to me because I every week also need to drive into JB for meeting... Try hard to resist but I keep visiting this page... Sigh...

Now staying with a handsome brother-in-law... He makes me can't sleep deeply every night... Haha... He always on his tight tight boxer at my living room... Hehe

Waw,..!!How come ur handsome brother-in-law staying with u in 1 room instead of,....??? Funny den lor,...

Guest Fan Shu

Haha 3t time the market price , so now the market price for bj is rm50? , the market price is rm80 lah

Not point quarrel here also , each people have there own rate , depend who we chose loh rm50 or rm 80 or better still if have chance Bangkok all in package sgd 40 (just enjoy ur self there)

Strong agreed,.... :thumb: :clap:

Guest Chinese boy

Waw,..!!How come ur handsome brother-in-law staying with u in 1 room instead of,....??? Funny den lor,...

Is Fan Shu = 番薯?

It's under one roof, not staying in same room... Sigh...

Guest Chinese boy

Keith.. i can bring you but you go ATM i go next door to the Thai Massage.. can.. ? PM me if you like.. cheers.. BTW anytime.. just let me know one day advance notice.. ya.. :smokin:

Hi friendly, what so special about the Thai massage ah? They provide the same services as ATM?

Hi friendly, what so special about the Thai massage ah? They provide the same services as ATM?
Hi Chinese boy.. I have yet to try any of the Thai massage near ATM but i know its cheaper then Singapore. RM70 for One hour i think so just want to try and i quite sure its the same type of Thai massage here..lor. cheers.

Guest Fan Shu

Hi Chinese boy.. I have yet to try any of the Thai massage near ATM but i know its cheaper then Singapore. RM70 for One hour i think so just want to try and i quite sure its the same type of Thai massage here..lor. cheers.

Really,...? Please share after back,....Thx,... :thumb: Haha,....Sound like we have another choice for fun,...Great,... :ph34r:

Guest Chinese boy

Just come back from JB to attend a meeting. The meeting finished much earlier than I expect, really very tempted to visit ATM again... Really struggling myself because think to try Ray after reading the review. But I read one of Friendly's post about the risk of getting STD via b2b massage because the massuer will use his weapon to knock my back door... Too scared of getting the STD... How good if there is no negative consequences after we enjoy SEX...

you so scare , then dun go , masturate youself then,

the masseur taking a risk service for you also

cos he dun know who have std also (both try luck loh)

I can fetch u guys door to door service to ATM from Singapore. Only charge S$60 per car. If 3 of u car pool, only S$20 per person to go to ATM. Can fetch u from any part of Singapore.

I can fetch u guys door to door service to ATM from Singapore. Only charge S$60 per car. If 3 of u car pool, only S$20 per person to go to ATM. Can fetch u from any part of Singapore.

Ha..ha.. is it me or you.. Are you trying to have a business kind of deal or are you trying to help in a way.. No heart feeling just my thoughts... good luck anyway.. Be happy.. cheers..

Ha..ha.. is it me or you.. Are you trying to have a business kind of deal or are you trying to help in a way.. No heart feeling just my thoughts... good luck anyway.. Be happy.. cheers..

It's an extra income for myself and convenience for all of u... Hope u support :)

Marcus,Blue and Joshua are a few old staff.. there are so many other new boys.. should try them.. For me i don book the same person more then 3 times.. why? Someone onces told me when they get to know you their services also drop.. that i believe.. one thing for sure just play play don get to serious into it.. lor.. cheers be happy not get upset.in anything..

Guest JOHNSON

Artemis is a fxxking waste of money and time. The owner gave a masseur that didn't know how to massage at all despite my incessant request of a good masseur. A PLACE FULL OF MEN WAITING TO PROSTITUTE. NOT VERY WELL KEPT. RUBBISH!

Guest Handsome Boi

Artemis is a men massage centre, not a prostitution den! Not all masseurs do FJ or BJ with any customers. So don't think you sure will get FJ and BJ. Usually only get HJ.

For me i don book the same person more then 3 times.. why? Someone onces told me when they get to know you their services also drop.. that i believe.. one thing for sure just play play don get to serious into it.. lor..

Your words proved what i wrote up there. Your first tipping may influence how they treat you for your next visit.

And for your information, they actually got telling each other which "cus" give how much tips. For example if u gave Blue rm30 for this visit, most of them will know this "cus" will only tip rm30. If u really did this, hopefully they may not recognize u for ur next visit, otherwise, their services drop...

For me, if they help u at least HJ, rm50 if fine and reasonable.

Do you know where he had went to? Was trying to book him for massage.

i think he may have returned or could be another person by the same name. Was told that he was off. Visited on Tuesday.

I heard that he is now working in 1 of the massage centre in SG.

Those masseurs are not available at the time ATM will tell customers that they r on off.

Guest Fan Shu

Your words proved what i wrote up there. Your first tipping may influence how they treat you for your next visit.

And for your information, they actually got telling each other which "cus" give how much tips. For example if u gave Blue rm30 for this visit, most of them will know this "cus" will only tip rm30. If u really did this, hopefully they may not recognize u for ur next visit, otherwise, their services drop...

For me, if they help u at least HJ, rm50 if fine and reasonable.

U mean Blue is 1 of the "big mouth"???.... U have been hurt by him b4,....unbelievable,...

He look like very friendly,....

Your words proved what i wrote up there. Your first tipping may influence how they treat you for your next visit. And for your information, they actually got telling each other which "cus" give how much tips. For example if u gave Blue rm30 for this visit, most of them will know this "cus" will only tip rm30. If u really did this, hopefully they may not recognize u for ur next visit, otherwise, their services drop... For me, if they help u at least HJ, rm50 if fine and reasonable.
Well..cannot stop you from what you want to believe.. i am only saying from facts and what i know from friends who visited the place and tells me what happen to them... Maybe for you is difference.. the more you give the more you get so start giving.. as much as you like.. goodluck..

i think friendly wont need ur service! Hahaha :) very long nv go atm liao! Haha
You have alot of playground already.. ATM is just another... but abit more luxury for you i think...Guess..we are all always looking for something new to play with.. Well.. play safe and be happy is most important of all.. One need not be rich or have to spend alot of money to be happy always remember that my friend.. Life is a two way traffic,,, not one way.. never..lor.

How did all of u do it ? just ask can i enter u?

From your experience, most ATM masseur r tops or btms?

Was not sure to believe you or not until i book him (Ray) today.. Yup.. he has a difference way in his massage and he does include bJ with condom and let me go inside him.. ha..ha.. nick guy.. i gave him some tip.. abit more then i usual... cheers..

erm i dont usu tips after the massage!!! all of u tipped is it cos u have MORE than a hj?
Giving the messeur alittle tip like RM$20 is for their hard work and hj :whistle: service included in the package that you take. But if you ask for others(depending on the messeur others services like BJ)then just pay according to your agreedment on the amount no need to give any more additional tip. I hope this is clear for normal practise i would say. :whistle:

How did all of u do it ? just ask can i enter u? From your experience, most ATM masseur r tops or btms?
The messeur are like you and me.. Like and dislike. What other services do they provide all you have to do is ask.. "Don know how to ask"? Just asked what other extra services do you do.? And they may answer anything you like but not my backside. Or they may answer i also use my mouth..Or they may say you want me to fxxk you or you want to fxxk me.. Er..what else let me see.. oh yes.. i have came across one that say BJ, one way or two way also can.. he he he .. let you think about this one.. Er..one more.. their is this little messeur from Indo that say my special service is using my Cock to message your whole body.. how about that.. Asking price RM$150.. I did not take the offer.. so sorry cannot tell you what is that all about.. perhaps you can try and share with us your experience.. ha ha ha.. :smokin:

i remembered a msian chinese , quite humble and friendly(not $ motivated type), massaged me but i hve NO idea who is he and from the website, i really cannot recognised who is he?

Pink tits, how do you know so many, u tried them all??

U r just like a walking dic!

erm i dont usu tips after the massage!!!

all of u tipped is it cos u have MORE than a hj?

If the person do the good job, it's deserved to have tips.

Those masseurs was low pay and expect the tip from customer, just be generous

The more u give the more you receipt

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.