Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

3rd time visited to HTS. Still statisfied with their service. This time chooses B2B 90 mins plus red wine. I very clear remember my massage start at 4pm and I surprise finish at 5.10pm included HE and shower. Something like "eat" my time.

3rd time visited to HTS. Still statisfied with their service. This time chooses B2B 90 mins plus red wine. I very clear remember my massage start at 4pm and I surprise finish at 5.10pm included HE and shower. Something like "eat" my time.

It's nothing new.

It happens at ATM all the time.

Guest guest

Anybody know wat happen to just relax massage. R they still in the business???

just relax nice and clean ...a lot new therapist ...just went last night....

Guest Field Report

those who have tried tokyo, field report pls...

I tried him yesterday.

Looks: 6/10

Pleasant looking. Looks abt the same as picture. However, he is really skinny. I can see his ribs lol. Endowment wise, so-so.

Massage: 4/10

The strength used was just nice for me. However he didn't really pay attention to the whole body and mainly concentrated on the back. B2b wasn't sensual and could tell that he was rushing through the whole thing.

Attitude: 4/10

He was busy using his phone prior to the start of the massage. 30 mins into the massage, he received a message on his phone and he excused himself saying he need to go down for awhile. He took ard 5 mins to return. Didn't apologize for the sudden disruption though.

Extra: N.A

Didn't take up the offer. Was quoted 100rm for bj and 200rm for fj

Overall: 3.5/10

If u're going purely for looks then yes maybe u will like him. Otherwise, service and attitude isn't really top-notch. I think he belongs to the money boy category

Guest Muscle Lover

Hi pinktits, saw some new faces in the website, I'm interested in Lester, Michael, Alea and Tea, may I know where are they from, their position and what kind of extra service they can provide? Many thanks.

Pinktits! Is Jonas back to ATM already ?

Jonas at SG now.

Who try Michael (photo 19/33) before? Is he local Chinese?

Michael is a vietnamese, his massage not really good, he is good in service.

Don't get 90min!!!

You can finish all within 60mins! It's a scam!

Please tell us the masseur name. Your feedback is helpful, Thanks.

Pinktits, Is raizo still at ATM? His pic not in the site anymore. Any fr for men and bi? Are they top or btm?

Raizo at HK now.

went to atm today, was quite upset that 90 mins turned out to be 60 mins with extra. shud hv juz taken the 60 mins

Pinktits, you won't need the masseur's name.

Generally the masseurs at ATM always shortchange us.

You need to send a strong message to all your masseurs on good customer service.

With your up and rising competitor, you'll very soon lose out if ATM's standard remains as it is.

Guest Gojb

You need to send a strong message to all your masseurs on good customer service.

With your up and rising competitor, you'll very soon lose out if ATM's standard remains as it is.

Look like all your posts recently were anti-ATM, hahaha,

I don't agree with your point, I don't think those local Chinese will 'eat' yr time, PRC maybe.

Even if PRC, I will tell him it still early if he stat hj me, i will ask him to continue the massage. He will follow my instruction.

Guest socket

I have had similar experiences in ATM. Paid for 90min and it was completed at about 60min. For about 3 times. I tried not to make a big fuss out of those instances but I do make it a point to tip little.

I eff-king hate Khun.

Guest funny movie 6

I have had similar experiences in ATM. Paid for 90min and it was completed at about 60min. For about 3 times. I tried not to make a big fuss out of those instances but I do make it a point to tip little.

I eff-king hate Khun.

Guest alvin

Hi. I go in to jb for massage almost every week. Those who drive or anyone keen to go together , we csn meet up at krangi MRT take bus in and then cab ovet. Go alone sian. So wanna find buddy go together massage , happy happy. After that can have some food in JB before back to. sg . After sexercise sure hungry de.

Prefer to go before 5 or after 7 . 5-7 peak hours . Better to avoid .

Sms me 9343 3962

I eff-king hate Khun.

Y do u hate him? Reason?

I was at ATM on Saturday and had choosen Eric as my massuer. I wanted Marcus but he is off that day.

I have to admit that Eric attitude is bad. Massage is bad, customer service is worst.

Hi Pinktits, can i make reservations for Marcus on my next trip?

Guest Firstimer

I tried Michael yesterday ! A fantastic experience with him! Gd looking, nice bod, massage skill not bad , friendly , attractive smile, most Impt gd fj ! It's pity he's going to leave soon ! Will go back to him once more time before he leaving ! ... Sweet mic miss u !

Guest Garrect

HTS report

masseur --- William

service and skill --- 8.0 / 10

He is a friendly boy. He will always smile to you. I feel relax and happy when look at him. He gave a cordial feeling which i usually cant get from masseur. He talk to me during the session. His attitude very good. He is the kind of caring man. He will take care the small portion which will let u feel "wow". really caring. Although his skill is not as good as those professional, i feel good with him during the 90 mins. i was pampered by him. This is the highlight of the trip. wahahha

environment--- 8.5/10

Still ambience and maintain as well as before. 2 marks are deducted for the sharing toilet. look forward to the coming jaccuzi service. hope that jaccuze it is free for us.hahaha

customer service--- 9.0 / 10

a new receptionist, if not wrong call ah b. His customer service also not bad. but as compared to marcus, his service is not as good as marcus. same as before, a free foot bath and ginger tea was served.

choice of masseur---  6.0 / 10

the choice of masseur are not as many as ATM. after look at the pictures, it is just around 10 to 15 masseurs to be chosen. marcus recommend roy to me. he told me roy is the best skillful masseur in there. but i chose william because he gave me a good view in the picture. may be will try roy next time since marcus highly recommend roy.

other comments

William is definitely good. Going to try Roy for my next trip. Anyone try Roy or William? Can share your experience? willing to know how you feel 2 of them  

Local Chinese - same. Haha

If the customer needs to tell the masseur to continue with the massage, service failed.

I guess u picked Tokyo when ur last visit or u ever pick him before therefore u think local chinese "eat" time.

As what a blowingwind member mentioned in early post, "one man meat might be another man's poison", Tokyo is jz cute and skinny, he is definitely a difference type if compare with siang and khun. Normally we do not recommend him when our customer ask for a skillful masseur in front of reception counter.

Please do not fully rely on what the guest feedback here as their meat might be ur poison... If u do then u have to takes it.

I was at ATM on Saturday and had choosen Eric as my massuer. I wanted Marcus but he is off that day.

I have to admit that Eric attitude is bad. Massage is bad, customer service is worst.

Hi Pinktits, can i make reservations for Marcus on my next trip?

Hi sguy21, apologize for the unprofessional in eric and what he did on last saturday. :huh:

Marcus in JB now but he do not work this week, I'll simply reply here once he come back.

the capital of japan

Thanks.

Edited by pinktits

Guest Guest

I guess u picked Tokyo when ur last visit or u ever pick him before therefore u think local chinese "eat" time.

As what a blowingwind member mentioned in early post, "one man meat might be another man's poison", Tokyo is jz cute and skinny, he is definitely a difference type if compare with siang and khun. Normally we do not recommend him when our customer ask for a skillful masseur in front of reception counter.

Same old story, people here go massage first priority look for the cutest masseur in the photo album, have your way with him then complain he cannot massage well, service no good.  :clap:

Are people going for massage or sex?  :angry:

If you want cutest guy just to touch him or have sex, don't complain about poor service.

If you want good massage, don't complain that the masseur not cute.

Ask yourself how you treat the place, a massage parlour or a male prostitute house.

Also look at the mirror occasionally.  ;)

Guest calvin

Now then I realized JR Massage has updated and changed their entire page. Looks so cool now:

http://www.jrmassage.net/

Anyone been there recently? How is the environment? Do they have any renovation or it still looks the same as before?

very very nice and clean ...the boy massage skill nope bad...a lot new boy there..better then other

Guest Me curious

I tried Michael yesterday ! A fantastic experience with him! Gd looking, nice bod, massage skill not bad , friendly , attractive smile, most Impt gd fj ! It's pity he's going to leave soon ! Will go back to him once more time before he leaving ! ... Sweet mic miss u !

So tempted to try him . haha. i will chose him this Thursday if he is available.

Guest Nice2mtu

Jonas at SG now.

Michael is a vietnamese, his massage not really good, he is good in service.

Raizo at HK now.

Har? Luckily I have not come yet.... When the jonas will back to Malaysia? Go singapore for fun or work?

Please do not fully rely on what the guest feedback here as their meat might be ur poison... If u do then u have to takes it.

My last visit to ATM was early this year. I have never tried Tokyo.

I've been a regular customer of ATM since June 2010. From then till now, I've completed at least 6 loyalty cards.

The issue of masseurs short-changing customers has been persisting.

HTS will be my destination the next time I enter JB.

The issue of short changing aside, ATM does have a handful of masseurs who are really skillful. It's all about picking the correct masseur.

Guest Jason

very very nice and clean ...the boy massage skill nope bad...a lot new boy there..better then other

I simply dun like people to comment in such a way that "ABC company is better than others" "XYZ company is good. More boys. " full stop with no further explanation.

Why you claim yourself better? Did you have a competition between each other and won an awards? or you really did a market research and the statistic prooves that yours is better? Kindly explain pls!

I have my own eyes to judge which one is good. This is such a lousy way for marketing strategy and to pull customers from your competitor. Sigh

Guest funny movie6

I simply dun like people to comment in such a way that "ABC company is better than others" "XYZ company is good. More boys. " full stop with no further explanation.

Why you claim yourself better? Did you have a competition between each other and won an awards? or you really did a market research and the statistic prooves that yours is better? Kindly explain pls!

I have my own eyes to judge which one is good. This is such a lousy way for marketing strategy and to pull customers from your competitor. Sigh

fuck u

HTS report

masseur --- William

service and skill --- 8.0 / 10

He is a friendly boy. He will always smile to you. I feel relax and happy when look at him. He gave a cordial feeling which i usually cant get from masseur. He talk to me during the session. His attitude very good. He is the kind of caring man. He will take care the small portion which will let u feel "wow". really caring. Although his skill is not as good as those professional, i feel good with him during the 90 mins. i was pampered by him. This is the highlight of

Roy really superb. The skill very good compare to William .

Guest funny movie6

I tried him yesterday.

Looks: 6/10

Pleasant looking. Looks abt the same as picture. However, he is really skinny. I can see his ribs lol. Endowment wise, so-so.

Massage: 4/10

The strength used was just nice for me. However he didn't really pay attention to the whole body and mainly concentrated on the back. B2b wasn't sensual and could tell that he was rushing through the whole thing.

Attitude: 4/10

He was busy using his phone prior to the start of the massage. 30 mins into the massage, he received a message on his phone and he excused himself saying he need to go down for awhile. He took ard 5 mins to return. Didn't apologize for the sudden disruption though.

Extra: N.A

Didn't take up the offer. Was quoted 100rm for bj and 200rm for fj

Overall: 3.5/10

If u're going purely for looks then yes maybe u will like him. Otherwise, service and attitude isn't really top-notch. I think he belongs to the money boy category

funny movie

Guest funny movie7

My last visit to ATM was early this year. I have never tried Tokyo.

I've been a regular customer of ATM since June 2010. From then till now, I've completed at least 6 loyalty cards.

The issue of masseurs short-changing customers has been persisting.

HTS will be my destination the next time I enter JB.

The issue of short changing aside, ATM does have a handful of masseurs who are really skillful. It's all about picking the correct masseur.

funny movie

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.