Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

3 hours ago, Friendly said:

Play play can it’s all about $$$. Don take it too personal I would say. Work hard and play hard full stop. For ATM book a near by hotel just across the road. Book 2hours hotel room only rm30 and bring the masseur there is better for me. Cheers

What is the charges for bringing out? 

Guest Tonny32
47 minutes ago, Traveller789 said:

What is the charges for bringing out? 

First time i tried outcall and Artemis quote me this way: rm168/90mins massage + taxi fare 2way. Rm258/full service package(massage & sex all in, no tipping) + taxi fare 2way. Ofcourse i chose the full package one, i really enjoyed the massage and service that time so I give additional rm100 to the massuer but its optional to give or not. I want to have an appointment next time and i hope Oscar is still there.

Guest bubble butt
5 minutes ago, Guest Tonny32 said:

First time i tried outcall and Artemis quote me this way: rm168/90mins massage + taxi fare 2way. Rm258/full service package(massage & sex all in, no tipping) + taxi fare 2way. Ofcourse i chose the full package one, i really enjoyed the massage and service that time so I give additional rm100 to the massuer but its optional to give or not. I want to have an appointment next time and i hope Oscar is still there.

Is Artemis has a package of Overnight with the massuer? Its like I want to be with someone the whole night and play naughty things..haha

1 hour ago, Guest Singaporean said:

Anyone going to HT tonight? Who is good anw? 

Just went HT this afternoon...

Try their new comer DANIEL from Myanmar...

Manly,dark skin,manly & hunky...

Strong massage,Super Top...

Very quiet character...

If u looking for TOP he's one of your choice...

Good luck...

Guest RubbaDuckee
41 minutes ago, Guest Lim said:

Just went HT this afternoon...

Try their new comer DANIEL from Myanmar...

Manly,dark skin,manly & hunky...

Strong massage,Super Top...

Very quiet character...

If u looking for TOP he's one of your choice...

Good luck...

Thanks for the review. Super top as in he doesn't bottom? Does he suck?

37 minutes ago, Sinon said:

Anyone tried mike in artemis?

Mike from Thailand? I tried him before his massage skill is just "so so" not so bad and not so good but the SERVICE was so AMAZING he lick every part of my body and very wild in bed, he is flex but very wild as bottom. It was a very satisfying moment and he really gave me an experienced that i will never forget, i tip him rm200, he never ask but i insist. That is why i cant forget Mike of Artemis, hope for the next visit he is still there.

4 minutes ago, Guest Jeremy said:

Mike from Thailand? I tried him before his massage skill is just "so so" not so bad and not so good but the SERVICE was so AMAZING he lick every part of my body and very wild in bed, he is flex but very wild as bottom. It was a very satisfying moment and he really gave me an experienced that i will never forget, i tip him rm200, he never ask but i insist. That is why i cant forget Mike of Artemis, hope for the next visit he is still there.

Nice!anyone you can recommend?those who are bottom only either artemis or htspa:)

Guest Guestguestguest
On 13/02/2018 at 8:26 PM, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

Thanks for the review. Super top as in he doesn't bottom? Does he suck?

Want to know whether Daniel suck too? Or just massage? Thanks 

Guest Kenneth

Hello guys 

I have long time never go jb gay spa 

now who is the most popular place ?

last 6 years went to ATM spa but the place is too dirty and the boy keep asking for tips ~

heard now have JR Mensquar and HT ~

any feedback for HT ?

My friend told me is popular place ~ 

any guy can give me HT information?

maybe Saturday will going .

if want join together just write down your number will call u join together ~

7 hours ago, Guest Kenneth said:

Hello guys 

I have long time never go jb gay spa 

now who is the most popular place ?

last 6 years went to ATM spa but the place is too dirty and the boy keep asking for tips ~

heard now have JR Mensquar and HT ~

any feedback for HT ?

My friend told me is popular place ~ 

any guy can give me HT information?

maybe Saturday will going .

if want join together just write down your number will call u join together ~

Try HT,so far their comment is high.With 5 * quality services.Been their fews times,never let me down.What time u plan this Sat?

On 11/02/2018 at 9:54 PM, Celebrity Bluff said:

As a valued customer of Artemis I always take Ultimate Service Package where in massage and extra service included, no need to tip the massuer or negotiate to them as it is included already to the package of only RM238.

More details visit Artemis wechat artemis38b

Took that service but it’s not mean you get what you want. You have to check if he is straight or not. 

2 hours ago, Guest Louie said:

Try HT,so far their comment is high.With 5 * quality services.Been their fews times,never let me down.What time u plan this Sat?

I would rather go jr. ht is not bad but since they have been more popular the masseur can be quite demanding. One even ask for 300 tips. So that is that down side of ht but at least the massage skill is there not like atm.

Guest Atm is shit
7 minutes ago, woodlands894 said:

Took that service but it’s not mean you get what you want. You have to check if he is straight or not. 

Yes took that too and it was rubbish. Atm getting to be the worse among the lot now. Say no need tip anymore but inside room the masseur ask additional. No give service like shit.

Guest Jessie84
1 hour ago, Guest Atm is shit said:

Yes took that too and it was rubbish. Atm getting to be the worse among the lot now. Say no need tip anymore but inside room the masseur ask additional. No give service like shit.

I took that service too but my impression is different, it was really heaven to me, thanks Artemis for that package. Maybe how the massuer will treat you is depend on the attitude you shown.

12 minutes ago, Guest Jb mly guy said:

Hye anyone try Faiz? Is he available at ht?

I try him once nice body but smaller size.good atitude and humble tradisional indo boy.

Everything was perfect.as i know he's not around.u csn try bm malay youmg boy he is nice as well!

3 minutes ago, Guest Taufik said:

I try him once nice body but smaller size.good atitude and humble tradisional indo boy.

Everything was perfect.as i know he's not around.u csn try bm malay youmg boy he is nice as well!

Bm is not good. Tried him before. Cock cannot hard and still want rm100 tips. 

To all Beloved friend's & customer's:

On this special Chinese New Year holiday's,we would to wish u [GONG XI FA CHAI]...Wish u & your family stay healty and happiness surround always...

Don't forget to visist us ya cause we are OPEN DAILY during this CHINESE NEW YEAR...

See u soon...

Best Regards,

HT Spa.

mmexport1518331181520.jpg

mmexport1518331188866.jpg

mmexport1518331195940.jpg

mmexport1518331193032.jpg

Edited by milan_htspa
Changes wrong vocabulary

It's  2 day of Chinese New Year,HUAT ah!

Don't forget ya my Dear all,we are open daily 12:30pm till late night during Chinese New Year!

Don't forget as well our Best Selling!!!

[SPECIAL DELUXE VOUCHER]

And claim your Rebate up to Rm100!!!

See u...❤

Best Regards,

HT SPA Managment.

mmexport1518855760802.jpg

Guest Curious Singaporean 23

Hi there, any kind souls willing to give a brief intro/reviews on the individual guys in HT? I know they keep changing guys frequently (?) Saw a few cute ones but not sure of their skills...  Many thanks! 

18 hours ago, Guest Curious Singaporean 23 said:

Hi there, any kind souls willing to give a brief intro/reviews on the individual guys in HT? I know they keep changing guys frequently (?) Saw a few cute ones but not sure of their skills...  Many thanks! 

U should try Kensley,very cute boy among all the Vietnamese there.

Very good attitude and services.Very stepful massage skill &i professional working attitude.

Guest RubbaDuckee
6 hours ago, XiaoTer said:

Anyone tried Yen Sen from Indo b4? 

Didn't know he was Indonesian. My best friend who is a Yen Sen's regular swear by his service. He said Yen Sen was attentive, well-hung and stayed hard throughout the sex. Meaning he was a good top. Captain of the parlour mentioned Yen Sen could also bottom.

On 2/18/2018 at 2:47 AM, Guest Curious Singaporean 23 said:

Come on! You can do better than this. At least list out the names of those you are interested in and narrow it down for the "kind souls"

16 hours ago, XiaoTer said:

Anyone tried Yen Sen from Indo b4? 

If u prefer slim n skinny type he is your choice.

Basic skill massage since he's very young boy.

"Sleepy Look"maybe this is his " Style" but very "Naughty" service,haha this my feedback after take him once!

To all Beloved HT SPA customer & friend's:

[GONG XI FA CHAI] to all beloved ones...

[LUCAS] Local Chinese is back at HT SPA for short trip,don't forget to try him ya...

Up Coming!!!

This week...

[MANGGO] & [SUZUKI] from Vietnam will be back at HT SPA soon...

Few new comers from Indo & Vietnam will be reach this week,pic will be upload soon...

For the masseur list u can check at below link...

www.jb9898.com

For the updates list pls add our We-Chat account...

[HTSpa 9898]

Best Regards,

HT SPA Management. 

mmexport1518870247893.jpg

mmexport1519106429025.jpg

mmexport1519106848829.jpg

mmexport1512710809058.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.