Male HQ

Discussion on Bisexual + Bi share their stories + What Is Straight Acting Bi Curious Exactly? (compiled)

Guest Bi

Guest Guest

All I get from this story is that you will run out of hair for him to cut and you will become a botak eventually because you can't stop wanting to go back to him and your hair can't grow fast enough to catch up with your desire. Lol :D

in my own opinion

Physically or emotionally, towards male/female, as long you have an interest on being sexually attracted to any part of their bodies OR any can feel emotionally attach regardless of percentage to either genders, then you are bisexual.

Bisexual is more complex than most people think, some people cant handle it therefore they only have black and white in their colours. Making things simple is what people love to do when they couldnt understand the truth, cant blame them, it is all based on their environment, their own experiences before they conclud something, afterall, we all survived until now, that must mean something, just how far at you up the ladder and how happy are you in this society.

You can be sexually attracted to female breast and not emotionally attach to the person

You can be sexually attracted to male genitals and not get emotionally attach to the person

You can be wanting a relationship from a female and get off only from thinking about male(do note if you are not emotionally attached to the female but wanting the relationship due to other reasons, eg; marriage, pressure from parents, then you are not bi) and vice versa

from these, as i quote, actually all of them, base on the sentence only have too little information to determine if the person is truely a bisexual or not. But they CAN be

"Blowjob from girls have no effect on me"

"Guys do blowjob better than girls 10times better!"

"I dont mind getting a blowjob, even if the person is a male"

"I only get blowjobs from a female, I do give blowjob to a male"

Edited by LongCurious

Getting a head for the first time when you are not all out to explore this world is both confusing and feeling guilty. I must say that Im quite interested in reading stories of bisexuals and straight men having their gay encounter. It is quite normal la to receive a blowjob and please move on with your life. Anyhow, you benefited from this experience. Be fair to your future spouse and would advise you not to visit the shop again, go get a haircut somewhere else.

Getting a head for the first time when you are not all out to explore this world is both confusing and feeling guilty. I must say that Im quite interested in reading stories of bisexuals and straight men having their gay encounter. It is quite normal la to receive a blowjob and please move on with your life. Anyhow, you benefited from this experience. Be fair to your future spouse and would advise you not to visit the shop again, go get a haircut somewhere else.

I would suggest TS just go to the barber shop for next haircut. As previously, just act blur and be passive. Let thing flows naturally.

TS is single and not married to the claimed gf. If TS just avoid, it is like suppress TS desire. One day, it will explode. It is bad if it is the day after TS gets married.

Guest Guest

TS should ask his gf to give him head and compare who is best at it. If she is better, end of story. TS gets married and lives happily ever after. If he is better, then more complication n more decision making. He can continue to get married and get his hair cut and receive his head there. He has has to be careful not to introduce his wife to the barber and not to let the barber know that he is married lest his wife and the barber may get jealous of each other!

Guest Guest

TS should ask his gf to give him head and compare who is best at it. If she is better, end of story. TS gets married and lives happily ever after. If he is better, then more complication n more decision making. He can continue to get married and get his hair cut and receive his head there. He has has to be careful not to introduce his wife to the barber and not to let the barber know that he is married lest his wife and the barber may get jealous of each other!

So relationship is based on who can do a better blowjob?  That is an insult to TS.

Guest Yeeks

Without reading the previous posts, this is a fact: Lot of guys in M'sian mistakenly label themselves as bi when all they really want is to have the cake of a conventional marriage and eat the forbidden fruits of a male lover. But the best is according to many of them, the wives know and as long as they provide the part of husband and father, the wives let them enjoy themselves. 

Once a bi / str have the 1st taste of the forbidden fruits and like it so much, there will be no turning back.

Hi, I have a little story to share and hopefully get some advise from you guys. Before I start my story, I'll give a small intro about myself. I'm a 29 years old bi from Malaysia, I have a girlfriend of 5 years who I'm gonna propose to by the end of this year. She doesn't know I'm bi and I would sometimes fantasize about having sex with men when I masturbate. Ok, so here goes.

This story is about my first time with receiving head from a guy who I barely even know. I've been going to this barber shop to get my hair cut since I was 7 years old. The owner of the barber shop has been cutting my hair ever since. Everytime I pay a visit to the barber shop, he would insist on cutting my hair. So it began on my last 2 visit to the shop, the shop was relocated to a newer shop lot and they now provide hair washing service in 1 of the rooms at the back of the shop.

After the the haircut, the boss said he would give me a complimentary hair wash and I took up his offer and followed him to the back. After washing and drying, he asked me to lie down on the chair so he could give me a massage, which I happily obliged. He started massaging my thigh and slowly going up nearly touching my groin. About 5 minutes or so, he asked me to turn around so he could give me a back massage too. He started from the shoulder and slowly moving his way down to grabbing my ass. At this point I thought to myself "Is he trying molest me?", but I quickly shook the thought off because at massage parlours, the masseur would occasionally give the ass abit of a squeeze, that's what I thought.

During my previous visit which was a few days back, the same thing happened. But this time, instead of massaging the thigh, he went straight for the groin and started massaging my dick. I was like wtf is he trying to do, but then, a part of me really wanted to see what he was up to, so I let him continue. After a while, he asked me if he could unbutton my pants, at this point, I sort of know what is going to happen and I should probably say no and leave. But a part of me wanted this to happen, I hesitated a while but in the end I allowed him to unbutton my pants. He reached his hand into my pants and started jerking me off. After a few jerks, he went and locked the door, took off my pants and continue to give me a handjob. After a while, he asked me if he could suck it, and to be honest, I was kind of waiting for him to say that the whole time. After I gave him the green light, he proceed to suck my dick and it was the best blowjob I've ever had. It was not long before I ejaculated in his mouth and he swallowed it too.

After the blowjob, he took a wet cloth and cleaned my dick. I put my pants back on and paid him for the haircut and leave like nothing happened. On my way home, I can't stop thinking about what happened, heck I cant stop thinking about it even up till today. I'm afraid of going back to the shop to get a haircut, but at the same time, I can't wait for my hair to grow long so I could go there and get a haircut, and possibly something more. I don't know how to process this, on one hand, I feel bad because I've cheated on my girlfriend, to make things worse, with a guy. On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to what might happen the next visit.

So, what do you guys think, I'm a little confused right now, and sorry for the long post.

err from my opinion, if u really felt guilty maybe u can stop it. but u didnt start anything and u didnt lost ur love on ur gf right? so to me, it probably is just and enjoy and relaxing at outside but not a betrayal. proabbly ppl will felt that is a betryal but to me, u didnt fall in love with the barber, so its okay. if u fall in love to him, then thats your fault. hopefully this help u. but im nt encourage u to have fun or not having fun. i just advice from ur point of view

err from my opinion, if u really felt guilty maybe u can stop it. but u didnt start anything and u didnt lost ur love on ur gf right? so to me, it probably is just and enjoy and relaxing at outside but not a betrayal. proabbly ppl will felt that is a betryal but to me, u didnt fall in love with the barber, so its okay. if u fall in love to him, then thats your fault. hopefully this help u. but im nt encourage u to have fun or not having fun. i just advice from ur point of view

So to u it is all about emotion.  

May I know what is Love? or at least love to u?

There are different types of gays, bi and straights. As for me i dont have any craving to do any anal or oral sex be it man or woman. The main reason is i feel those sex is dirty and disgusting. I feel uncomfortable to be near woman and some times need to shake hand with woman in order to socialize with everybody, i am practically forcing myself to do it. My mother told me why i dont let her touch or hug me and i dont even know how to answer her question. I have totally zero attractions to girls. As for man, if he fits into my category of cute, slim, sexy with a gentle personality, i will definately be attracted to them and chance to love them. Some would define me as asexual with attractions to man and some would still say i am still gay but it does not matter as long as you know what you are doing.

What i want in this life is to have a boyfriend to live together or maybe marry if laws allows in singapore. I would like to touch around, hug around, run around, play around with my future boyfriend, to care for each other and even buying a house together. I dont mind relationship be monogamous or even open as long as my partner respect me and wont force me to do those sex stuff  that i dont want. This is the life i want and i am definately sure about it.

There are different types of gays, bi and straights. As for me i dont have any craving to do any anal or oral sex be it man or woman. The main reason is i feel those sex is dirty and disgusting. I feel uncomfortable to be near woman and some times need to shake hand with woman in order to socialize with everybody, i am practically forcing myself to do it. My mother told me why i dont let her touch or hug me and i dont even know how to answer her question. I have totally zero attractions to girls. As for man, if he fits into my category of cute, slim, sexy with a gentle personality, i will definately be attracted to them and chance to love them. Some would define me as asexual with attractions to man and some would still say i am still gay but it does not matter as long as you know what you are doing.

What i want in this life is to have a boyfriend to live together or maybe marry if laws allows in singapore. I would like to touch around, hug around, run around, play around with my future boyfriend, to care for each other and even buying a house together. I dont mind relationship be monogamous or even open as long as my partner respect me and wont force me to do those sex stuff  that i dont want. This is the life i want and i am definately sure about it.

Well I am not saying that u r like me when I was young but I do have the touching issue when I was in denial that I am gay, I can't let anyone touch guys, gals or family.  But once that I so call come into term with myself I had became very touches, even with my mother's friend.  

But I still have problem with Anal...lol

Well I am not saying that u r like me when I was young but I do have the touching issue when I was in denial that I am gay, I can't let anyone touch guys, gals or family.  But once that I so call come into term with myself I had became very touches, even with my mother's friend.  

But I still have problem with Anal...lol

When your at denial stage, you are afraid and shy to touch even if you like them. When you start to come to terms with it, your getting stronger mentally and dare to touch those that you like to touch. As for anal, you should know yourself that you crave for it or feel disgusted of it. There are also people who crave for it but dare not do it due to maybe hiv than they will have chance to love anal if they finally got guts to do it. As for me who feel disgusted of it will not even want to try anal.

I feel so disgusted when people came here to say they are dirty or pure.these kind of word is fill with the most disgusted form of taking things for granted.shame on you people.

Alright, so you received a blowjob from a barber.

Definitely get checked for STDs.

You have a girlfriend and just got sucked off by a guy? Seems like you're gay to me. Also, you mentioned you fantasize about men while you masturbate, so that's also another sign you're either gay or bisexual.

Now the real problem comes, do you prefer man or woman? If you prefer guys more, then stop wasting your girlfriend's time. If it's the latter, then continue the relationship.

My experience was slightly different. I thought I was 100% gay all my life until I had an experience with a female masseur while on a business trip. That was how I knew I was bisexual.

• 5 weeks later...

When a bi curious guy gets his first "OMG Mind Blowing" blow job, you are turned. Turned means you ARE gay.

You just found that out exactly who you are. You are no longer a bi curious as claim, but Gay.

Blowjob is the litmus paper test if someone is gay.

Next question is, do you still want to go ahead with the wedding? You might want to consider carefully.

Sorry mate but I STRONGLY DISAGREE with what you wrote above.

To me you sounded more like you 'wish' him is a gay, rather than you 'think' that he is a gay, because you were simply jumping to conclusions basing on his liking for the barber's bj service and his urge to getting serviced again, not even bothered to find out whether he has the same or even more lust for sex with his gf.

And bj is the litmus paper test for gay is simply bullshit, sorry and i mean BULLSHIT. You mean a guy is deemed a gay if he likes receiving bj from the same sex or from girls. Totally not making sense.

Bi guys do exist. And at one point you are sorta correct, that they are in denial, yes denial but of the fact that they like sexual experience with guys, yet that does NOT make them not fond of having sex with girls.

• 3 weeks later...

All along I thought that a bi guy would be a top when he is having sex with another guy.   My perception was completely changed last Sun.  I met up with this self-declared bi guy at the MRT station near his place, after I chatted him up on jack’d.  He looked like any regular sporty young working adult, wearing SAF tank top and NIKE running shorts.  In his late 20s, he was rather tall and somewhere between muscular and lean.  He was straight acting.  His complexion appeared to be well-tanned from outdoor activities.  During the 10 mins’ walk from the MRT station to his home, we talked about regular stuff such as current affairs, NSF and sports.  However, the speed of his transformation to a bottom surprised me the moment we entered his house and locked the door.  He grabbed both my hands and pushed them through the armpit gaps of his tank top, and directed me to fondle his nipples.  He started moaning softly with his eyes closed.  Now there was some element of gentleness in his previously manly face.  Then I noticed the rising bulge in his shorts.  I pulled down his shorts in one movement, which shocked him a little.  A thick dick of about 4.5” jumped up.  He did not wear any undies.  As I was about to start stroking him, he surprised me again by turning his body around to show me his firm meaty butt.  He then grabbed my left hand to caress his butt crack, while my right hand continued to pinch his nipples, left and right, across his shapely chest.  His butt crack was wet with perspiration from the walk under the hot noon weather.   But there was no unpleasant odour.  He was moaning louder now.  He then directed me to insert my fingers into his hole, first one, then two and finally three fingers.  His semi-hard dick was leaking pre-cum.  His hole was rather tight.  When three fingers were in, I could hardly push any deeper.  He turned around and knelt down.  He pulled my berms and undies down gently and started giving me one of the best blow jobs that I had ever received in my life.  He was skillful with his lips and tongues.  Seeing that I was all hard and ready, he held my hand lightly and led me into the bedroom.  Once in the bedroom, I saw a huge wedding pic of he and his wife above the bed.  I was a bit uncomfortable as I had not known that he was bi but not that he was a married man.  He whispered “It is alright.  She is away this weekend.”  I gave in to his seduction rather quickly.  He asked me to lay down on the bed and told me to just relax.  He took out a few condoms and a tube of KY from a drawer.  He lubed his hole generously and put on a condom for me.  He then carefully moved above me and slowly sank his well-lubricated hole onto my fully erected dick.  Once in place, he moved up and down genlty.  Both his hands were toying and pinching his nipples.  He was moaning more loudly now, while his semi-hard dick also bounced up and down, left and right, in tandem with his movements.  He was leaking a copious amount of pre-cum.  He scooped up some pre-cum and rubbed it over his nipples.  The sight of a sporty guy riding my dick with a manly face full of sexual pleasure excited me to no end.  The fact that he was taller and more muscular than me made the situation even more appealing to me.  His hole was alternately tightening and loosening its grip on my dick, sending immense pleasure to my nerves.  His dick had a life of its own, going from semi-hard to full erection, then semi-hard again, and then the fully cycle, depending on the degree of arousal he was getting from the ride.  Before long, I could not control myself and shot a load into the condom while inside him.  But he carried on riding for a while more till my dick softened.  He them disembarked and helped me clean up.  He was not keen on cumming himself, and let his dick soften.  He then lay his head gently on my chest and whispered “That is my favourite position.  Let’s do it again when you are ready.”  He hugged me tightly.  I was touched by his warmth affection and returned the squeeze.  We chatted about general stuff again, but consciously avoided talking about his marital status.  I still felt a bit awkward but I made sure that I did not glance up at the wedding pic.  In the course of our conversation, he let on that he was married for two years, but did not get much sexual satisfaction with his wife.  I did not probe further.  After a while, he started to suck my dick to arouse me again.  I stroked his dick in return, but he guided my hands to his nipples and hole again.  When I was fully hard again, he signaled me to sit on a chair beside the bed, as he wanted to do the same position again but with me seated instead.  Suffice to say, this time I lasted longer, he moaned more loudly and behaved even more than a typical bottom.  Though this time, he released himself after I cummed.  It was a sight to behold when he was about to shoot because all the muscles, chest, arms, abs, thighs etc on his body tensed up just as his thick cum shot onto my stomach.  I went home fully satiated but had to constantly stop myself from thinking about the wedding pic.

As per topic, I have always been wondering the exact definition and what this term encompasses. Does it mean that this group of ppl are actually bisexual, they are sexually attracted to both males and females, but yet they pretend to be straight? Or they are Juz exploring the possibility of being a bisexual while maintaining a straight facade?

For me, i have always been straight acting, though have been doubted on several occasions to be PLU, but I think that I am actually attracted to both females n males. I did not tell my girlfriend abt this, obviously I can't! But I am Juz wondering are there a lot of guys out there like me who is acting like that, meaning having a girlfriend but still exploring in the PLU world? Am I considered straight acting bi curious?? Many thanks in advance for yor previous opinion. :)

Why do you want to be define by "LABELS" that some narrative would tell you this is who you are and that is the only way of looking at things?  CLICK LINK

Here is my view on this on another thread which you can click to go read as I don't want to paste it here. Just my way of looking t things but it might just give you some insight as to who you might be and then go from there to explore both your sexuality and your how your biologically being

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

All along I thought that a bi guy would be a top when he is having sex with another guy.   My perception was completely changed last Sun.  I met up with this self-declared bi guy at the MRT station near his place, after I chatted him up on jack’d.  He looked like any regular sporty young working adult, wearing SAF tank top and NIKE running shorts.  In his late 20s, he was rather tall and somewhere between muscular and lean.  He was straight acting.  His complexion appeared to be well-tanned from outdoor activities.  During the 10 mins’ walk from the MRT station to his home, we talked about regular stuff such as current affairs, NSF and sports.  However, the speed of his transformation to a bottom surprised me the moment we entered his house and locked the door.  He grabbed both my hands and pushed them through the armpit gaps of his tank top, and directed me to fondle his nipples.  He started moaning softly with his eyes closed.  Now there was some element of gentleness in his previously manly face.  Then I noticed the rising bulge in his shorts.  I pulled down his shorts in one movement, which shocked him a little.  A thick dick of about 4.5” jumped up.  He did not wear any undies.  As I was about to start stroking him, he surprised me again by turning his body around to show me his firm meaty butt.  He then grabbed my left hand to caress his butt crack, while my right hand continued to pinch his nipples, left and right, across his shapely chest.  His butt crack was wet with perspiration from the walk under the hot noon weather.   But there was no unpleasant odour.  He was moaning louder now.  He then directed me to insert my fingers into his hole, first one, then two and finally three fingers.  His semi-hard dick was leaking pre-cum.  His hole was rather tight.  When three fingers were in, I could hardly push any deeper.  He turned around and knelt down.  He pulled my berms and undies down gently and started giving me one of the best blow jobs that I had ever received in my life.  He was skillful with his lips and tongues.  Seeing that I was all hard and ready, he held my hand lightly and led me into the bedroom.  Once in the bedroom, I saw a huge wedding pic of he and his wife above the bed.  I was a bit uncomfortable as I had not known that he was bi but not that he was a married man.  He whispered “It is alright.  She is away this weekend.”  I gave in to his seduction rather quickly.  He asked me to lay down on the bed and told me to just relax.  He took out a few condoms and a tube of KY from a drawer.  He lubed his hole generously and put on a condom for me.  He then carefully moved above me and slowly sank his well-lubricated hole onto my fully erected dick.  Once in place, he moved up and down genlty.  Both his hands were toying and pinching his nipples.  He was moaning more loudly now, while his semi-hard dick also bounced up and down, left and right, in tandem with his movements.  He was leaking a copious amount of pre-cum.  He scooped up some pre-cum and rubbed it over his nipples.  The sight of a sporty guy riding my dick with a manly face full of sexual pleasure excited me to no end.  The fact that he was taller and more muscular than me made the situation even more appealing to me.  His hole was alternately tightening and loosening its grip on my dick, sending immense pleasure to my nerves.  His dick had a life of its own, going from semi-hard to full erection, then semi-hard again, and then the fully cycle, depending on the degree of arousal he was getting from the ride.  Before long, I could not control myself and shot a load into the condom while inside him.  But he carried on riding for a while more till my dick softened.  He them disembarked and helped me clean up.  He was not keen on cumming himself, and let his dick soften.  He then lay his head gently on my chest and whispered “That is my favourite position.  Let’s do it again when you are ready.”  He hugged me tightly.  I was touched by his warmth affection and returned the squeeze.  We chatted about general stuff again, but consciously avoided talking about his marital status.  I still felt a bit awkward but I made sure that I did not glance up at the wedding pic.  In the course of our conversation, he let on that he was married for two years, but did not get much sexual satisfaction with his wife.  I did not probe further.  After a while, he started to suck my dick to arouse me again.  I stroked his dick in return, but he guided my hands to his nipples and hole again.  When I was fully hard again, he signaled me to sit on a chair beside the bed, as he wanted to do the same position again but with me seated instead.  Suffice to say, this time I lasted longer, he moaned more loudly and behaved even more than a typical bottom.  Though this time, he released himself after I cummed.  It was a sight to behold when he was about to shoot because all the muscles, chest, arms, abs, thighs etc on his body tensed up just as his thick cum shot onto my stomach.  I went home fully satiated but had to constantly stop myself from thinking about the wedding pic.

You have a point to make or just want to tell your sexual encounter story? heheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Group Pound

You have a point to make or just want to tell your sexual encounter story? heheh

It is indeed a hot story ... but I assume his point is that he thought bi guys are only tops ... until he met a bi guy who is an eager bottom.

An experienced gay hunk once revealed to me most of the married men he sexually encountered requested to be fucked. Reason being they were sick of having to fuck their wives all the time. Judging from my observations of body language of married men on the streets with their wives and children who had the audacity to check me out, hmmm i think he is very right. Haha

Plain excuses

Confirmed gay refused to admit gay

Like men want men

But pretending

Of coz they like to screw gals too

Best of both worlds

agree with springroll.wanted to say that too.

str8 acting - ok

bi- ok

curious? Already had fun with many guys n yet curious wat sia.bullshit.

Name them bi btm or top

I ever fucked a married guy with 2 kids with perfect hard cock in his plc too.moaned like a bitch.

Edited by cutejack

I can never  understand why people i this age of information at their finger tip and moving thru life and still want to say keep to ideology and old worn narrative like .. "confirmed gay refused to admit gay" To people who think that if you are NOT GAY.. a label a group just think up and so it has to be truth and they can not look at past history and even scientific findings that sex between a male and another male or women with another women does not confirm you are gay or lesbian.

There are even strong finding that women are more willing to experiment having sex with a woman more the males. And this is more deal to social pressure from conservative views that stem from religious teachings that is further enforced by peer pressure and political enforcement that makes it harder for any male to dare admit they ave no problem doing it with a guy but yet is not willing to embrace a GAY LIFESTYLE way of life. It has nothing to do with being gay ... the sex is just about a physical act but once that is done, they revert back to a life more familiar and inline with what a normal str8 man would do.

Granted some will be confused by why they do this and for some, it is just something they do as it is easier for them to get sex from a guy more easy then a woman.

Is this somehow a thing in a selection of gay men's who can not accept that just because they can not see themselves bedding a women THUS that CONFIRM that if a male is willing to have sex with him, he is 100% got to be labelled GAY.

Google on the roman empire for one, google about even a small simple brain animal and you find male and male sex is prevalence.

Have one here even consider how come a normal str8 man in GENERAL might find a male to male sex is freaky or against nature but when you ask them if watching woman on women sex is a big turn on? why is that?

I feel sometime there are still too many people are not actually trying to understand the world around them and their own body and how it works. For me  that is more a problem then something we should just not care and take for granted. Especially so if we then pass on what such misguided information on to the young males coming up.

I am a pure btm. I am damn str7 acting. You confront me I will get physical win or lose. Gay does not mean i love to knit and dress up like a girl or dress like some hipsters guy totally coordinated. It does not mean I like to wear PINK. And like I have fallen and broken parts on my body and I start to cry like a girl over it. These are just some parts of me that just tells you I am a human being but it does not mean I am gay, bi or str8 or anything other many many version of personality or sexuality person.

It is that so hard to accept diversity just because you want to group as many people into your grouping to get the critical mass to justify your sexuality?

If someone tell me he is bi.. I just leave it at that. If he choose to fuck a girl and then come fuck with me.. I have no issue with that but I will not label him gay. I know a guy who love to toy fuck large toys like me but he is totally str8. You might call him gay... but if a male guy try to touch him, you would not be kind. But I bet there will be many who hear about him will accuse him of being gay but he just do not want to admit it.

You would think we gay are the odd ball of society and if there was anyone who should understand the "oddballs" it would be us but we end up being as ignorant or narrowminded as the str8 community who call us oddballs of the sexes. Ironic.

Edited by upshot

Touche~ So many defensive "bis" here, it seems. Will the real bis pls stand up? Or they probably cannot be bothered, they are busy screwing both sexes instead of justifying their existence.

Touche~ So many defensive "bis" here, it seems. Will the real bis pls stand up? Or they probably cannot be bothered, they are busy screwing both sexes instead of justifying their existence.

I'm not sure if you're stupid or stupid. Because according to you, there are no such things as bisexual since everyone can only be either gay or straight. 

You see, sexual orientation is a very personal, complex, and fluid thing. It's not something that can be decided based on physicalities alone, there's so much more you need to know and understand about an individual.

But I think we can all agree on one thing here, and that is we are generally more dogmatic than diplomatic. Looks like we still have a lot more room for growth.

I'm not sure if you're stupid or stupid. Because according to you, there are no such things as bisexual since everyone can only be either gay or straight.

I didn't say that. I only differentiate the real bis from the pweetenders. You don't have to resort to labeling others "stupid" to scream you are not one of those. Relax!

I didn't say that. I only differentiate the real bis from the pweetenders. You don't have to resort to labeling others "stupid" to scream you are not one of those. Relax!

Oh is that so? Pray tell, how do you tell a real bisexual from a fake bisexual on the internet.

Edited by EasleyLim

An experienced gay hunk once revealed to me most of the married men he sexually encountered requested to be fucked. Reason being they were sick of having to fuck their wives all the time. Judging from my observations of body language of married men on the streets with their wives and children who had the audacity to check me out, hmmm i think he is very right. Haha

How to get to know these btm married guys (must be young and sporty)?  I will get a great sense of satisfaction screwing them.  So far, I had only met one from a swimming pool.

How to get to know these btm married guys (must be young and sporty)? I will get a great sense of satisfaction screwing them. So far, I had only met one from a swimming pool.

He's hunky and handsome so he was approached. I've no idea where

I'm the guest from #24.  Just wanted to share my swimming pool encounter with a married bi btm.  I went swimming at one of the popular pools in the west.  After my laps, I was lazing by the pool side when I noticed this young father playing with his wife and son at the baby pool.  He was fair and slim, and was wearing a fitting pair of aussiebum.  I realisd that whenever his wife was looking away, he would look at me with a smile.  This happened for at least 5 times in the 20 mins I was there.  Since he looked rather appealing, I decided to give it a try.  I walked past him towards the changing room.  As I passed him, I gave him a long meaningful look with the slight nod of my head.  I went into the changing room and into the last shower cubicle without closing the door.  I stood under the shower and pulled my trunks lower, but did not strip it off.  Within less than 3 mins, he appeared right in front of my cubicle, enticing him with his sweet smile again.  I assessed his looks and bod once more to my great satisfaction.  I signaled him to come into the cubicle and closed the door.  Once inside, we hugged and kissed.  Then we pulled down our swim trunks.  He asked me to finger hin and then rim him, while he jo.  I guess that was as much as a bottom could ask me to do without any condom.

I'm the guest from #24. Just wanted to share my swimming pool encounter with a married bi btm. I went swimming at one of the popular pools in the west. After my laps, I was lazing by the pool side when I noticed this young father playing with his wife and son at the baby pool. He was fair and slim, and was wearing a fitting pair of aussiebum. I realisd that whenever his wife was looking away, he would look at me with a smile. This happened for at least 5 times in the 20 mins I was there. Since he looked rather appealing, I decided to give it a try. I walked past him towards the changing room. As I passed him, I gave him a long meaningful look with the slight nod of my head. I went into the changing room and into the last shower cubicle without closing the door. I stood under the shower and pulled my trunks lower, but did not strip it off. Within less than 3 mins, he appeared right in front of my cubicle, enticing him with his sweet smile again. I assessed his looks and bod once more to my great satisfaction. I signaled him to come into the cubicle and closed the door. Once inside, we hugged and kissed. Then we pulled down our swim trunks. He asked me to finger hin and then rim him, while he jo. I guess that was as much as a bottom could ask me to do without any condom.

You got access his wife whether her cheebye you're willing to share his dick with or not? If the wife is an ah lian or auntie, i will never ever want to go near his privates for risk of passing on to me vagina yeast infection from his wife

• 1 month later...

Im married. I've let a guy sucked me before.. but I am in no way attracted to him at all, be it sexually, physically or whatever is it..

I just enjoy the pleasure that comes from the blowjob. So what does that make me?

I think there r some top that like to be suck but won't reciprocate either.

• 3 weeks later...

For me this is an interesting discussion.

When I first intro myself to BW, I wrote the following intro post:

Hi all, newbie making my first post on BW. Singaporean Chinese, in my thirties. Currently 175/70 - not fit, pretty average man on the street.

I'm pretty sure I'm straight, and I'm legally married to a woman whom I love very much. That said, I do wank to both straight and gay/lesbian porn, and I do fantasize about jerking/blowing off a guy. Is this "bi-curious"? Not sure how else to describe it...

Nothing hardcore from the get-go, baby steps for now. Perhaps looking to fulfill my fantasies at least once, will see how things go later.

I'm going to be very safe and very discreet here. Only contactable via PM.

Cheers!

A young man contacted me and then that same night I was off to meet him, so eager I was to actually have my fantasies fulfilled. There we sucked each other, 69'ed, and I wanted him inside me but both of us decided against it for lack of protection.

So up until last night I'm still pretty uncertain whether I'd identify myself as "bi-curious". Then last night I posted this:

30+/176/70 bi-curious Chinese in Bedok. Looking for someone with place for a bit of quick fun - I want to suck and/or be sucked, 69 would be awesome. Not averse to anal, I'm most likely bottom.

No phone/voice chat, hit me up on kikchat, same id.

Please appreciate my very high need for discretion, bordering on paranoia.

Thanks.

Notice here that I identified myself as a potential bottom.

I met up with a gentleman whom I shall not name. Again it was the same as the previous encounter - I was eager to meet up with him soon after that post, so he came over to pick me up, and then we went to his house, where we 69'ed, but again no rear-end action.

Getting to the point of what I wanna say, in both encounters I felt horny but I didn't have the urge to cum. The second guy made this probably correct observation of me, that I'm simply curious, NOT bi-curious.

So here you have this blurfuck noob who doesn't know what he wants, except simply to has his secret desires fulfilled. Not sure if anyone here is like me, just throwing it out there.

Cheers!

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Bisexual + Bi share their stories + What Is Straight Acting Bi Curious Exactly? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.