road area and wants to have a quick release of stress and tiredness from

your neck,shoulders and back,john offering a quick 20 mins upper back masage

at only sgd 10.00 - value for yr hard earned money-this is just for yr kind

info only.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Guest,

I agreed to ur statement to certain extent.

I do fall asleep when the massage is real good and make me so relax that I can fall asleep. I can also fall asleep while doing foot reflexology and is a hard one..no joke.

But I was really tired that night when I went for John's massage.

So much talking abt our dear friend John how good how expert in massage, that's

why I want to try him personally.

Anyone can hv their own rating. Be it good or lousy try him u will know.

I have tried another masseur named Alex.

I would say he is good. He only do outcall after work.

My rating for him is 8/10. He not my friend BTW.

hi.. anyway to contact alex? i am always on the lookout for good massage! btw dun seem to be able to pm on this forum??

Edited by twinbirdcp

Just to clarify something here,

Just in case everyone is wondering if John is qualified,trained or certificate ?

Glad to inform everyone John has got 8 massage certificates fully trained,

qualified and certified by our singapore workforce development agency

(WDA) as fllws:

(1) Chair masage, (2) Indian Head Masage, (3) Face Treatment,

(4) Shiatsu/acupresure masage, (5) Asian Holistics Oil Masage,

(6) Sports Masage, (7) Foot Reflexology Masage and (8) Swedish Masage,

Just to keep everyone posted in case anyone is doubting John's

masage skills,certification,qualification and masage training he recd....

cheers!

Guest guest
Just to clarify something here,

Just in case everyone is wondering if John is qualified,trained or certificate ?

Glad to inform everyone John has got 8 massage certificates fully trained,

qualified and certified by our singapore workforce development agency

(WDA) as fllws:

(1) Chair masage, (2) Indian Head Masage, (3) Face Treatment,

(4) Shiatsu/acupresure masage, (5) Asian Holistics Oil Masage,

(6) Sports Masage, (7) Foot Reflexology Masage and (8) Swedish Masage,

Just to keep everyone posted in case anyone is doubting John's

masage skills,certification,qualification and masage training he recd....

cheers!

Rubbish rubbish rubbish... You are John yourself, right??? :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Omg, this topic is so comedy! haha. Good job Sherlocks!

Despite all the shameless advertising tactics, it actually works. I feel like visiting him. Whats the update of how to contact him?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

u can sms john at: 9359-9224 but try not to call him as normally he is very busy with treating

and massaging clients, not convenient for him to pick up calls as clients do not want interuption

in their masage session and treatment.....just sms him and he will respond to u............

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest-btm

was at John's last week.

Quite a pleasant person.

Maybe I am not hid type, he does not massage in nude. Pretty professional, did not hurry, decent massage, not great just decent.

Value for money yes.

Guest Oh really...
was at John's last week.

Quite a pleasant person.

Maybe I am not hid type, he does not massage in nude. Pretty professional, did not hurry, decent massage, not great just decent.

Value for money yes.

Oh really???? Of course you are not his type.... you wanna know why?

BCOS.... YOU ARE JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha..... :whistle:

Guest Guest

guest-plse dont put words into yr own mouth,

just because someone says something about john,u say

the msg is from john himself,guest,why are u so

biased and prejudiced against john?

Guest Oh really?!?
guest-plse dont put words into yr own mouth,

just because someone says something about john,u say

the msg is from john himself,guest,why are u so

biased and prejudiced against john?

RIDICULOUSLY trying to defend his ownself...

Guest Guest

see lah luckily ah seng came out or stand up for John,

this guest is anyhow pointing deadly fingers at our

pathetic John who is always wrongly accused by others......

Hi yall,

I tried John's massage last week after reading all the drama here... hehe. The rate was $40, and he massage me more than an hour and half. After the session, i ask him what kind of massage he did on me just now, he said it was a combination of all kind... including manhood theraphy at the end....

I wont give ratings, cos i think im not experienced enough as a client to do that. But the conclusion is i go back as a happy client with John's session and think will visit again but this time maybe ill specify more which area he should focus on more. haha.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi my dear guest plse dont talk cock i have visited john for masage his room is very clean and sweet smelling very cosy comfortable masage environment hence plse dont put words into yr own mouth i think u must be one of john's masage competitor who is out to oust john and that i think u are jealous of his good service n masage plse dont malign john unnecessarily.......

hi my dear guest plse dont talk cock i have visited john for masage his room is very clean and sweet smelling very cosy comfortable masage environment hence plse dont put words into yr own mouth i think u must be one of john's masage competitor who is out to oust john and that i think u are jealous of his good service n masage plse dont malign john unnecessarily.......

Dear John,

No matter how you pose to be either "John", "sam" or even "guest", many people can actually point out that you are the same person. Hence, if you want to get more clients, I think the best way is to improve on your massage skills and also to ensure that your place is perked up and in a hygenic condition that people cannot say anything.

I think you have actually gone too far to damage your own reputation.

Go ahead now and slime me, because I know you will do that...

Cheers,

Calv

Guest Guest

Ai Yo ! Another One Trying To Be Too Smart Alec Calv Trying To Malign This John Again........This Calv Spoke As If He Knows John's Massage Skills....He Spoke As If He Has Visited John's Place Or Room.............He Spoke As If He Is A Judge Or Magistrate.......

Guest Guess

OK JOHN, STOP PRETENDING.... WRITING ALL GOOD STUFFS ABOUT YOURSELF, EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM KNOWS YOU WELL...

YOU ARE A SCUM WITH BAD ATTITUDE AND MASSAGE SERVICES !!! :yuk:

Guest Guest

i have heard John commented on other masseur about their skills got no match to his :yuk: , this makes me :yuk:

once his victim, i never went back to him again... he is the worst home-based masseur i had ever tried compared to others, some more want to comment :swear:

Guest Guest

OK. My observation.....

Many months back, I went to John of Bedok Reservour for massage out of curiosity... When he open the door to greet me.. My 1st impression is,,"Oh.. its him!.. I'd seen this chubby in diamond b4... ok.. not my type.... but lest try his massage..

The room was filled with boxes and stuff.. quite cramp.. not air-con.. a massage bed at the centre.. with a standing fan.. Not my ideal place for a relaxing massage!!

The massage was so so.. As we all know, chubby guy tends to sweat ant perspire easily....Worst thing half thru the massage.. I can feel a drop of his sweat drip onto the back of my head!! Yiarks!! eek!!..

There you go.. my review.. Never go back after then...

Guest Guest

THIS SO CALLED GUEST - STOP ALL YR STUPID PROCASTINATIONS ABOUT THIS JOHN - IT SEEMED THAT U ARE ALL OUT VICIOUSLY TO REPEATEDLY ATTACK THIS INNOCENT JOHN ALL THE TIME WITH THE ULTIMATE ULTERIOR MOTIVE TRYING TO SPOIL HIS RICE BOWL. IN THIS RESPECT U ARE NOT

A GOOD GUY OR SAINT EITHER!

Guest standing up for justice

Guest, either you have zero EQ or you're just out to destroy people's livelihood.

Whatever happened between you and the masseur is not for you to broadcast to the whole world. Way out of line.

How would you feel if all the masseurs have a list of clients and they post it telling the whole world about you?

Guest Guest

Dear "standing up for justice",

Did you actually copied another reply in another thread and pasted it here?

The above post seems awfully familiar, like something I wrote before.

Aha... I would say that the reply was from John or someone out to get John out of his massage business.

See, whenever anyone says something bad about John, there's surely another person who will speak good things about John or calling names in defence for John.

So guys, think about it, I am not going to say anything more... haha... Remember the favourite old saying: "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!" This is so very true.

do not waste your money & time :swear:
OK JOHN, STOP PRETENDING.... WRITING ALL GOOD STUFFS ABOUT YOURSELF, EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM KNOWS YOU WELL...

YOU ARE A SCUM WITH BAD ATTITUDE AND MASSAGE SERVICES !!! :yuk:

i have heard John commented on other masseur about their skills got no match to his :yuk: , this makes me :yuk:

once his victim, i never went back to him again... he is the worst home-based masseur i had ever tried compared to others, some more want to comment :swear:

===========================================

the above 3 posts "Against John" are of the same IP.

Ai Yo ! Another One Trying To Be Too Smart Alec Calv Trying To Malign This John Again........This Calv Spoke As If He Knows John's Massage Skills....He Spoke As If He Has Visited John's Place Or Room.............He Spoke As If He Is A Judge Or Magistrate.......
THIS SO CALLED GUEST - STOP ALL YR STUPID PROCASTINATIONS ABOUT THIS JOHN - IT SEEMED THAT U ARE ALL OUT VICIOUSLY TO REPEATEDLY ATTACK THIS INNOCENT JOHN ALL THE TIME WITH THE ULTIMATE ULTERIOR MOTIVE TRYING TO SPOIL HIS RICE BOWL. IN THIS RESPECT U ARE NOT

A GOOD GUY OR SAINT EITHER!

Guest, either you have zero EQ or you're just out to destroy people's livelihood.

Whatever happened between you and the masseur is not for you to broadcast to the whole world. Way out of line.

How would you feel if all the masseurs have a list of clients and they post it telling the whole world about you?

The above 3 posts "For John" are from the same IP.

Hey GM,

You are the smartest... I applaud you for that. So this means that there's positive and negative energies here. haha.... Scientifically speaking la...

OK, the posts "FOR JOHN" seems to be posted by John himself, and sad to say, there's another enemy who's speaking against John, maybe someone he offended.

However, as for me, I will never want to try John again, simply because of my own experience...

Cheers, guys..... :rolleyes:

Alright Sherlock, whatever how bad the reason is, i felt its very unethical for u to expose their IP address here just like that, just because u have access to check. Can u give them break they r just trying to make a living. Why are u being so strict GM? I dont think they r the only who post as multiple ID lor!

And for calv, dont rub salt to the injury, i dunno what r u trying to proove that u r so proud with your achievement that u finally bring down the masseur reputation.

Guest Guest

GM is only doing his job as a moderator. If John previously did not pose as other guests than this would not have happened at the first place, even after numerous warnings.

Trying to make a living?

You forgot that he made bad comments about other masseurs in other threads. He's the one trying to ruin other masseurs's business, not Calv.

URChaser,

Did I show their IP? I did not. I merely showed that the postings are from the SAME PERSON even though they have different nicks. I think your concept of ethical is not my concept of ethical.

I have nothing against John, I am only against unethical adverting, which I had highlighted to certain "poster". Please read through the whole post before you accused me of being unfair and trying to "break" people's rice bowl.

I don't judge the post. I leave it to those who read the postings to come to their own conclusion. Whether those "For John" postings are John himself or his supporter or whether those "Against John" is John's enemy, or Whoever.

If you have been a long time member of BW, you should know that I am not the only moderator that will point out those multi-posting by Guest.

By highlighting those guest with same nick, is to bring to attention that it is not 3 persons but in actual fact are from 1 person.

Since you are a chaser, please don't accuse me to of being bias when it is obvious that you are bias yourself. Before you point your finger at me, please understand why some of the posters here behaves the way they do. Go read from the beginning of this post.

All right, im sorry. Maybe u r doing the right thing to stop the madness. Someone should. I was just a bit shocked before this with all the IP thing thats all.

Oh i dont have anything to do with the masseur. its really none of my business (Pun intended). Just feel bad for him thats all now that he has been exposed.

And for calv, dont rub salt to the injury, i dunno what r u trying to proove that u r so proud with your achievement that u finally bring down the masseur reputation.

Hello..... I am not rubbing salt into the wound or anything like that, OK? Please go and check the previous posts and read all of them before you say things like that. I am not achieving anything by bringing the masseur's reputation down. I am only stating the fact because everytime someone posts something "bad" about John, there's definitely someone who stands up for him. Hey, tell me, is this ethical then?

To each his own... If you are a chaser and you are interested in John, then that's not my problem. It's your own problem and hence, don't try to judge me...

Guest Guest

the above 3 posts "Against John" are of the same IP.

i am the guest from the above post, there is nothing wrong about me posting of bad remarks about that FAT JOHN.... all 3 different posts are of the same topic of how my experiences and trying to warn the BWers here.... is up to you guys to believe !!!

Guest Guest

I Think This Calv and Guest both of them have nothing better to do than to always kept on saying bad things about this John,

and to the Guest,plse mind your language when u are commenting about John who is "fat" as if u are very slim yourself. Guest

plse have self respect if u want others to respect u.

And to both Calv and Guest - If John is not yr cup of tea or simply not yr type,plse do not run him down like rubbish-to each his

own,both of u may detest John but in the eyes of others,they may see "gold" in John,

Hence,what Calv and Guest say all bad things about John,The Blowing Wind members and non-members may not believe

what u say as seeing is believing and to spread rumours about this John is malicious enough to prove that u Calv and guest

are indeed wicked souls of the century.

The bw members will not believe u calv and guest as what both of u said is based on personal assumption and prejudice

and not based on the general consensus of everybody. Hence to both of u,plse do not procrastinate!