Male HQ

Discussion On John @ Bedok Reservoir

loversboy

Tried his massage first time. Quite a big size fellow but OK to me. Room a little messy. Proper massage bed but maybe need more padding to make it more comfortable especially at the breathing hole. if u had tried Eddie's massage u know what i meaned. I think the hole is too big, when I sank my neck in, I felt very uneasy on my neck n shoulder. No hot shower, but he's nice to pore me hot water to wash up. His massage technique is soothing type. put plenty of lotion and rub u with long strokes which i find ok la. Like it when he works on my butts, hehe..for improvement i think he should work on the shoulder muscles and not the bones. Hey, please shaved away your moustache when you doing the extra thing,the feeling will be better, haha.

must say this is fun to read.... especially since i am killing time and waiting for things to heat up...

this guy posting like those stupid sms u get now a days about a great deal or some financial/marketing guru that made someone rich and the message was accidentally sent to you.

Anyway my message to John is this...

"The Best Form of Marketing is....... WORD OF MOUTH! and not your mouth, if you are as good as you claim, there shouldn't be any problem getting client who will put in a good recommendation."

anyway maybe guest should be allow to post more then 3 messages per IP address and maybe tag 1 guest nick to an ip for 24hours... if u wanna post more, just register, it's free.

check me out and my interest... =)

Tried his massage first time. Quite a big size fellow but OK to me. Room a little messy. Proper massage bed but maybe need more padding to make it more comfortable especially at the breathing hole. if u had tried Eddie's massage u know what i meaned. I think the hole is too big, when I sank my neck in, I felt very uneasy on my neck n shoulder. No hot shower, but he's nice to pore me hot water to wash up. His massage technique is soothing type. put plenty of lotion and rub u with long strokes which i find ok la. Like it when he works on my butts, hehe..for improvement i think he should work on the shoulder muscles and not the bones. Hey, please shaved away your moustache when you doing the extra thing,the feeling will be better, haha.

u mean john gave u bj??

• 2 weeks later...

i do know that Robin in tampines has his PC in the massage room and was doing some web camming while he doing the massage for his clients.... SCARY !!!

---

This particular Guest goes around posting negative observations about other masseurs like David, Robin etc.

Please read with caution.

Hendry Tan

That's not true! I have been his customers for years and he is a very nice and professional masseur. It's really not good to say somthing like that as if it's a fact unless you have a proof.

Peace!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest david

i just have my massage yesterday from John . It was very soothing and relaxing. I find his buttock massage fantastically good and rejuvenating giving me the sensual and "rising from the dead" feeling which will keep me going back to him asking for more ! Cheers !

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sure?

Are you sure? I find his massage skill just so-so. Only rub here n there. Too long rub on buttock. And btw, he never offer welcome drink at all, even plain water dont have :-(

Guest Elgin

my dear guest, please give our John a break always remember do not exaggerate u may not like his service but there are plenty of people and clients out there who like n enjoy John unparalled massage service as the adage goes "Beauty is the eye of the beholder" and "one man's meat is another man's poison"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LUCAS SUPRANO

I find JOHN massage very unique he uses a combination of strokes like shiatsu china tuina aromatherapy sports swedish deep tissue to make you feel very relaxing rejuvenating comfortable. He also provides sensual massage if required making you feel as if you have already or always at the peak of your maximum sexual pleasure. Well enough of my elaboration or else you all would think its again advertising for John. Try it to believe yourself or to prove that what I am saying about John is correct. Cheers !   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my job requires me to face the computer everyday and ultimately i suffer from neck problems my whole felt like dropping off until i called John at 11 pm one hr before midnite i thought he had already ended his massage activities for the day but i was surprised that he entertained my late booking i told him my neck problems and he empathised with me he gave me a very effective and good neck massage my neck felt so much better after his one hr long of therepeutic neck massage John is really a true massage professional with a unique flavour of his own. Thanks a lot John for yr unwavering care and concern u hv showered on me. I was simply amazed at yr superb massage service ! Best Regards / Alponso

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MARTIN

Hurry ! John Is Providing Sexy, Erotic , Stimulating, Refreshing Body to Body Massage ! Keep Up The Good Service John! I really love it ! U make me so high and shiok ! Thank U So Much John !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a previous massage client of John a year ago. His massage was mediocre, nothing to brag about but this time it was different. I was simply amazed that John's massage has significantly improved by leaps and bounds. I have again went back to try his massage again. I was very impressed with his buttocks and anal massage which I will not hesitate to go back to him for more. One thing I like about is he does not rush me when he is doing the buttocks and anal massage. He will relax, refresh and rejuvenate my buttocks followed by slowly sliding his fingers into my anus slowly massaging my anus making me feel so high and shiok, The special and unique feeling is something which other home based male masseurs cannot give me. Those clients who have tried his buttocks and anal massage will know what I mean. I felt as if I have entered into the world of maximum sexual satisfaction. Keep up the good work, John.

• 2 weeks later...

hi john thank u so much for yr excellent service, yr body to body masage n manhood is simply heavenly, i am truly certain that i will not be able to find yr all in one masage package which is cheap, reasonable n affordable in any other place in singapore...................cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

someone passed yr hp no to me and recommended yr massage service to me i hv never regretted visiting u john my dearest john just a short note to thank u for the wonderful body scrub cum massage u hv rendered to me yesterday afternoon , its simply amazing n an achievement, keep it up !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lawrence

From The Bottom Of My Heart This Is What I have To Say To You John Thank You So Much For The Most Stimulating Nipples Buttock And Anal Massage You Have Given Me Thanks Once Again

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, GONG XI FA CAI , may i take this opportunity to sincerely wish all Blowing Wind moderators, members, guests, visitors and everyone a very prosperous and happy chinese lunar new year 2012..........cheers..........john is operating / open for massage 24 hrs a day for the next 10 days from 20 January 2012 to 30 January 2012 - free ang pow (hong pow) containing cash, toto ticket or big sweep ticket (for Feb 2012) will be given away during these 10 days when u come for massage...hence feel free to sms john anytime during these 10 days for yr massage appointment........tks a lot......... see u soon..............

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...