Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

Guest Zach

There are a few quite nice sauna. Went there last week.

depends on what location u staying and what crowds u searching for

You may visit Prince sauna. The Korean guys are very good in bed (rimming / dick sucking). You may just lie on the bed with the towel covering only your dick. Definitely someone will check you out you using the lights of their mobile. They will caress you by the leg to the thigh then the dick. Very sensual. Feel like being molest. Koreans dick are very thick , circumcised.

I went there twice but hold on to you dick tightly as Koreans like to do raw.

The sauna provides towels (2 pieces only), condom and lub.

You may visit Prince sauna. The Korean guys are very good in bed (rimming / dick sucking). You may just lie on the bed with the towel covering only your dick. Definitely someone will check you out you using the lights of their mobile. They will caress you by the leg to the thigh then the dick. Very sensual. Feel like being molest. Koreans dick are very thick , circumcised.

Great to hear that u had some fun in Prince. I had a few sessions with Korean and some of them have nice thick dick, especially meaty n hunk guy. 

I went to Prince too and had a great time with a special friend of mine there. 

Guest Zach

Great to hear that u had some fun in Prince. I had a few sessions with Korean and some of them have nice thick dick, especially meaty n hunk guy.

I went to Prince too and had a great time with a special friend of mine there.

Hi Boy,

Beside Prince, which sauna you visited.

I heard Julien sauna have hunks.

What type of guys are prevalent in prince?

Hi Boyzz90,

Care to make a quick comparison of the saunas you visited?

Hey, 

The saunas mostly depend on the day and time you went.

From my visit experience, Hyundae attracts more mature crowd while Prince is kinda mixed with Koreans and foreigners. Sky and Black have the most Koreans on the day I went. 

Prince and Sky have both hunks and twinks while Black has more twinks. 

Hi Boy

Great reports - many thanks!

In your experience did the Koreans mind if you ask to wear a condom?

Welcome. 

I think Koreans dont mind if you wear. I wore all the time cause I prefer to be on safe side though. I dont do raw with stranger. 

I did a few times with Korean. It is true that some of them have very nice dick and ass. 

However, beware cause some of them will run away if they found out you do not speak korean. Happened to me once. 

Guest Guest

Welcome. 

I think Koreans dont mind if you wear. I wore all the time cause I prefer to be on safe side though. I dont do raw with stranger. 

I did a few times with Korean. It is true that some of them have very nice dick and ass. 

However, beware cause some of them will run away if they found out you do not speak korean. Happened to me once. 

Hi Boy

Great reports - many thanks!

In your experience did the Koreans mind if you ask to wear a condom?

i was just lying down there and a young korean guy just put on a condom for me, lube himself then sit onto me.

i wasnt looking for fun to begin with he turned me on

well i didnt understand him but we just continued with the fucking. well it affected my performance a little because korean sauna has got an open concept and ppl will be checking you out and watching you while you fuck

i was just lying down there and a young korean guy just put on a condom for me, lube himself then sit onto me.

i wasnt looking for fun to begin with he turned me on

well i didnt understand him but we just continued with the fucking. well it affected my performance a little because korean sauna has got an open concept and ppl will be checking you out and watching you while you fuck

hahaha. glad to hear u had some fun. i started to miss the fun i had in korean sauna. need to visit korea again. put a condom when u lie there? im guessing you were hard all the time. haha. which sauna u went to by the way?

yeah. i hate it too. they will flash our face with their handphones which i hate the most. even when i was fucking someone they did that. 

Guest Guest

hahaha. glad to hear u had some fun. i started to miss the fun i had in korean sauna. need to visit korea again. put a condom when u lie there? im guessing you were hard all the time. haha. which sauna u went to by the way?

yeah. i hate it too. they will flash our face with their handphones which i hate the most. even when i was fucking someone they did that.

Yeah i cant concentrate with all the flashing and so on so i thibk i did quite a bad job fucking that guy and soon i lost my erection

Well i was semi hard but i become hard when he put on the condom. Well havent had sex for too long so only can use the small to think back then

I went to hyundae which i felt was more like a sleeping place with big beds and obviously lots of ppl sleeping

David looks more like a sauna cos u r only issued a towel instead of a set of clothings or bathrobe. I think there was a hot sg guy when i was there but too bad he was already hooking up with some korean else would be interesting to hook up another sg guy in a korean sauna

I went to prince b4 as well but the crowd is dead. Maybe its the timing problem because i always go late since its just nearby my hotel. I met some chinese speaking korean there too but wasnt looking for fun. He ended up with a 3p or 4p with others

I think the interesting part about korean sauna despite all the torch shining distractions or irritation in my opinion is that you can touch those that are sleeping and they usually dont really bother if u touch or suck them and they do get hard. If these ppl are really horny after your attack, then of course you can have more fun.

To me. It's weird for me not to know who is touching me and dont even mention about letting an unknown without even his face suck me

Yeah i cant concentrate with all the flashing and so on so i thibk i did quite a bad job fucking that guy and soon i lost my erection

Well i was semi hard but i become hard when he put on the condom. Well havent had sex for too long so only can use the small to think back then

I went to hyundae which i felt was more like a sleeping place with big beds and obviously lots of ppl sleeping

David looks more like a sauna cos u r only issued a towel instead of a set of clothings or bathrobe. I think there was a hot sg guy when i was there but too bad he was already hooking up with some korean else would be interesting to hook up another sg guy in a korean sauna

I went to prince b4 as well but the crowd is dead. Maybe its the timing problem because i always go late since its just nearby my hotel. I met some chinese speaking korean there too but wasnt looking for fun. He ended up with a 3p or 4p with others

I think the interesting part about korean sauna despite all the torch shining distractions or irritation in my opinion is that you can touch those that are sleeping and they usually dont really bother if u touch or suck them and they do get hard. If these ppl are really horny after your attack, then of course you can have more fun.

To me. It's weird for me not to know who is touching me and dont even mention about letting an unknown without even his face suck me

Haha. we must overcome the effect of the flashing. haha. saw some who did not even bother bout the light. just keep fucking.

hyundae was not my place though. the crowd was too mature. I love sky, prince and black instead. i was having fun with a super hot and cute sg guy in Prince. wont forget that moment. haha.  

i think thats the thing about sauna. creating the effect so u can hav fun with anyone without looking precisely at their face. i love that. when i can explore each of them slowly. haha. 

Guest Guest

Haha. we must overcome the effect of the flashing. haha. saw some who did not even bother bout the light. just keep fucking.

hyundae was not my place though. the crowd was too mature. I love sky, prince and black instead. i was having fun with a super hot and cute sg guy in Prince. wont forget that moment. haha.

i think thats the thing about sauna. creating the effect so u can hav fun with anyone without looking precisely at their face. i love that. when i can explore each of them slowly. haha.

There were some younger ones at hyundae as well

Btw where is sky and black. Nv heard n been there b4.

Keen to explore nx time

Guest Guest

you should. sky at dongdaemun and black at gangnam area.

Ok i know where the dongdaemun one is now

Will google about black

Will check out nx time provided no one is tagging along with me in my trip

Which venues in Seoul is good for matured Asians ?

What about Busan ?

Appreciate any feedback

erm.. i think hyundae and gm is for mature crowd. 

for busan there are a few but i think the best is i:ku.

Ok i know where the dongdaemun one is now

Will google about black

Will check out nx time provided no one is tagging along with me in my trip

great. visit then. i think sky is more like prince the environment. black kinda small though. 

u stil in seoul?

Guest Guest

erm.. i think hyundae and gm is for mature crowd. 

for busan there are a few but i think the best is i:ku.

great. visit then. i think sky is more like prince the environment. black kinda small though. 

u stil in seoul?

not in seoul now. planning for another trip but havent decided when. hahah seoul is expensive with no budget airline flying (scoot is more expensive than some commercial airlines) else there will be super long transit time before i reach seoul

looking at a convenient time and fare

not in seoul now. planning for another trip but havent decided when. hahah seoul is expensive with no budget airline flying (scoot is more expensive than some commercial airlines) else there will be super long transit time before i reach seoul

looking at a convenient time and fare

I agree with you. I will visit SG soon, and i use vietnamair to visit Bangkok and then use airasia to SG. Thats too bad

Guest Guest

I agree with you. I will visit SG soon, and i use vietnamair to visit Bangkok and then use airasia to SG. Thats too bad

thats a very interesting way to do the trip. i shall consider that. i liked sq because they gave me 30kg baggage allowance as i usually tend to keep buying and buying all sorts of korean skincare products, korean snacks and their apparels. unfortunately, sq without the right promo tends to be very expensive.

vietnamair and cathay is good but then again, long transit time and only 20kg baggage 

thats a very interesting way to do the trip. i shall consider that. i liked sq because they gave me 30kg baggage allowance as i usually tend to keep buying and buying all sorts of korean skincare products, korean snacks and their apparels. unfortunately, sq without the right promo tends to be very expensive.

vietnamair and cathay is good but then again, long transit time and only 20kg baggage

Oh i didnt think about carrier. I always bring only my backpack not to wait for my carrier.

I paied about 200USD to vietnam air(I think vietnam air and jeju air is cheapest in general to bkk) and 60ish USD to air asia.

If course not including carrier fee and insuarance and meal in air asia.(Its short flight)

Ah! And i can make stopover in HCM City without fee. and meet some viet guys.

Edited by Kwon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest beefy

Many of them are choosy and use the handphone light to check your looks and body before deciding to have fun.

Since they like to check then I simply sleep at the brightest places and totally naked. Some will wait patiently for his turn while someone already fucking me. I don't mind letting him watch. The problem with public fucking is that with others watching and waiting, it is mostly vanilla positions like missionary, doggy and spoon for quick release. Though I'm the bottom, they were the ones being judged for their performance. That's the reason for the bonus of public fucking, they really have to be vigorous and furious to impress the watchers. Those with small tools will not dare to show off in public. The big ones will proudly pull out to show off before pounding again.

It's the cleaner who hate this because soon the whole place will be sticky and wet from lube and so much sprayed juices and condoms, tissues littering the whole place. He'll even push us away to clean up the mess and the strong scent of sex. Only then do I get the chance to go down to clean up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest icn stpovr

In Korea how to tell if someone is top or btm in the sauna? Here top wears locker key on left wrist but in japan it is meant to go on the right. Which way is it in Korea?

Guest Guest

In Korea how to tell if someone is top or btm in the sauna? Here top wears locker key on left wrist but in japan it is meant to go on the right. Which way is it in Korea?

As a bottom, the only way I know is to lay down with my knees bend so that my ass is pushed up a little and I'm offering myself openly.

Guest K-Siao

For me I normally logged in the apps to find Korean masseur for outcall.. If you always logged in into Jack'd or Grindr when to look for Korean guys, please take note..

========================================

Samsung ban gay-dating apps in South Korea over ‘moral’ concerns

A new report reveals censorship in the smartphone capital of the world.

Samsung is a South Korean phones company

Samsung and Google Play have taken down gay networking apps including Jack’d in South Korea according to app developers.

A report from Buzzfeed released Friday found Samsung, based in Seoul, refuses to list apps like Hornet, Grindr or Scruff in its country owing to ‘local moral values.’

Hornet’s CEO Sean Howell received an email which said his app had been removed due to: ‘Local moral values and laws [in which] LGBT is not allowed’.

It also said it: ‘Does limit LGBT content on a country-by-country basis.’

Hornet isn’t listed in Syria, Iceland or Argentina too – though the last two legalised gay marriage.

Another app Jack’d was banned in South Korea, but from the more popular Google Play website. Google have not said why.

Full Source:

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/samsung-ban-gay-dating-apps-in-south-korea-over-moral-concerns/

I have been staying in Korea for almost a month now. I want to go where I can just drink, like a pub... I see most drinking places are with food served,like it's compulsory. I enjoy the food, but I drink after I eat. And I enjoy drinking alone and I like observing people just as I down three or four bottles of beer.(I am Southeast Asian.) Can you suggest some places? I am east of Dongdaemun area. Thanks.

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.