Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

1 hour ago, goygoy said:

- tall thin, with abs, quite handsome face too.... but thick BB cream... after the lights came on at the end

- good massage skills

- even had facial - scrub and face mask

Thanks! I was considering The Park but now maybe not going.

Pardon my ignorance. What is BB cream? 

On 25/07/2016 at 1:25 AM, bobovincent said:

Wondering if anyone will be Seoul in the weekend of 22-26 Sep? Not first timer in Seoul but would be nice to meet some sg buddies there or travel together ;)

i will love to meet up, but age wise, maybe kind of old for you.  Will be there from 25 Sep to 03 Oct.

41 minutes ago, herodai said:

Heard so much about Busan and I am wondering should I stay for 2 nights at Busan when I am in seoul. 

I am more into city life than countryside so I am not sure if I will like it there in Busan.

Please advise : ) 

i had a very enjoyable time in busan haha.. eating fresh seafood soup and visiting cafes

i went to the big hot spring and spent a few hours there including a short nap in the nap room..

also visited a gay sauna but it doesnt have any sauna facilities, only bath area and rooms/partitions... hope to go again to see other places

3 hours ago, herodai said:

Heard so much about Busan and I am wondering should I stay for 2 nights at Busan when I am in seoul. 

I am more into city life than countryside so I am not sure if I will like it there in Busan.

Please advise : ) 

depending on which months are you going

Busan can be a very nice place

good food! esp if u like seafood, but even for a non-seafood person like me... i enjoyed the place tremendously

the Spa Centum is a super nice jimjimbang

haeundae beach is nice too... but usually too cold to swim in unless in deep summer

the only massage place mentioned on travelgayasia... in busan... is of good quality!

Please do try to visit busan.... 

if u want details of what to do in busan... u can ask me!

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 9:47 PM, Btmbtm1069 said:

Seoul actually not that open. But u can see a lot a lots of gorgeous. Sauna is depends on ur luck^_^

I have that feeling too. Gays in Seoul seem to be under horrible social pressure. 

Inside saunas they are very aggressive though lol...

On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 1:25 AM, bobovincent said:

Wondering if anyone will be Seoul in the weekend of 22-26 Sep? Not first timer in Seoul but would be nice to meet some sg buddies there or travel together ;)

On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 4:42 PM, paddle_up said:

i will love to meet up, but age wise, maybe kind of old for you.  Will be there from 25 Sep to 03 Oct.

Hi.. I'll Be at Seoul either week of 20-24sept or 27sept -1oct.. be glad to meet up over cup of coffee.. instead of soju with my korean colleagues every nite. Lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24 August 2016 at 10:08 AM, RobbieW0203 said:

Hi.. I'll Be at Seoul either week of 20-24sept or 27sept -1oct.. be glad to meet up over cup of coffee.. instead of soju with my korean colleagues every nite. Lol. 

I will be in Seoul 25-29 September 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/11/2016 at 0:18 PM, Guest Chad said:

Has anyone tried Noblessmen or Blackout?  Now that I know The Park is not good these are the other massage places that peaked my interest.

I tried Blackout.  The masseur's pics are probably very outdated. He is likely much older than 28yo (as he said he is).  His body is not bad as he did spent time in the gym.  Face wise, it is a "plastic" face which I suspected could be due to plastic surgery.  His massage is very sensual given his years in this trade.  He operates out of an apartment which is clean and tidy.  He will meet you at the metro station.

On 9/9/2016 at 2:20 PM, Kwon said:

Http://visitmassage.wordpress.com

Line: vmvmvmv

www.cam4.com/forestkwon

Its autumn here. If you have plan to visit korea, try my session:)

8IcQqxc.jpg

I was in Seoul earlier this month and found out about Kwon from this forum. Decided to give it a try.

Outcall at a hotel in Myeongdong.

Kwon speaks great English for a korean. I was his first Malaysian customer apparently. He's also well traveled through our conversation. He's polite, came to my room, had quick shower and then move on to the massage.

Massage skills was great with the right pressure. He's also very good looking and has a great body, #bonus

Will definitely have him over in my place if I visit Seoul again. 

Overall it's quite expensive to have a massage in Korea compared to other Asian countries, but oh well I splurged.

I have to do a visa run from Beijing, going to Seoul on Sunday night to Monday, then returning to Beijing. Is there a sauna that is foreigner-friendly and will let me stay over night? I was thinking 2Man2Man at Sindang Station would work, but the newest note I saw is that it's closed (https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/2man2man/)

On 27/11/2016 at 0:10 AM, Benson C said:

I tried Blackout.  The masseur's pics are probably very outdated. He is likely much older than 28yo (as he said he is).  His body is not bad as he did spent time in the gym.  Face wise, it is a "plastic" face which I suspected could be due to plastic surgery.  His massage is very sensual given his years in this trade.  He operates out of an apartment which is clean and tidy.  He will meet you at the metro station.

I tried him and find him too much of a Macho Mary. I think he is bottom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.