Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

3 hours ago, Guest Fuze said:

Does Daeseong have a "sleeping area" conducive for playing (like Mun Hwa upstairs)? 

Yes, they do! One is downstairs, near the entrance of the pool/sauna area. It has A/C and a fan, so the temperature is much comfortable.  The one on the top floor is much bigger, but only has fans, so it does get quite hot and stuffy.  They used to have bunk beds in this area, but that's no longer the case.  So it's just a big area with some mats on the floor.

On 6/11/2023 at 12:29 AM, smzyjt said:

1) Hamilton Sauna: good news: it is still open; bad news: it's no longer a 24-hour sauna, even though the sign on the outside still says "24시". The opening hours now are from 7am to 10pm, so if you want to visit this place, plan accordingly. One thing that I noticed was that they closed the pool that's next to the sauna. That particular pool used to be somewhat active since it's sort of hidden behind a column and the water temperature is usually set around 35 degrees, not too hot or too cold.  Despite all the changes, you can still find gay guys hanging out here; just don't expect doing much here.  I stayed for about 2, 3 hours and did not see anything going on either in the sauna or in the sleeping area on the second floor.

2) Daeseong Sauna: I don't think this place is ever mentioned here, but if you like older guys (ahjussi), then give it a shot. It's located in Yeongdeungpo (서울 영등포구 경인로 832). Take the subway line 1 and get off at Yeongdeungpo station, then exit from Exit 6 and it's literally a 2-min walk from the station. Almost everyone here is gay, and people are not shy at all (a bit like Mun Hwa sauna in Jongno 3-ga). The body scrubbing guy here is gay as well and can get playful if you're getting a body scrub from him, but I personally don't recommend him since his scrubbing skills are not good whatsoever.  

I'm still sad about the fact that the massage guy at Hannam sauna no longer works there... I mean that dude has a HUGE cock, and I do mean it! Hope you'll have fun exploring saunas in Seoul...

Hello! Is Daeseong Sauna chub-friendly?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Visiting Seoul as part of a regional business trip in November and should be there at the weekend. (also coming to Singapore)

Interested in the bathhouse culture and intrigued by writings here on Mun Hwa. How old is old when referring to the guys there - I am early 50s, caucasian, a bit overweight (85kg vs 175cm) myself. Is the bath bit an authentic experience? Any other suggestions? I think I would be more comfortable hanging out somewhere gay/gay friendly than a mainstream family orientated or hotel jjimjilbang as a single middle aged foreign man. 

Edited by Scott_UK

just went to Busan and Seoul.... so gonna talk about 2 massage places

Sudan Men's Spa

in Busan,

Realized not many reviews on this place

And I know why: not many Singaporeans go to this place... information from the Masseur

its a men's spa, almost like in Taipei.

located in an upclass apartment in Busan

prior reservation via phone, thankfully, English is fine

went to the apartment which looks super swanky and clean

the massage is weird though... starts from the front... 

real massage with sensual parts to it.

great feeling! one of the best, might even be better than taipei!

cost: 150000 won

Seoul: went in call to The Park Exhibitions

located at a station near itaewon

go to the station and the place will send someone to pick you up

English is fine too

funny, but my masseur from a previous excursion is now the manager

he would lead a whole row of masseur to let you choose.

choose one

massage skills not great... (as usual from Seoul's massage place)

but the rest is acceptable!

cost me 170000 won

both places i gave tips

but if you want me to recommend, the Busan's place rox!!!

How can I get The contact

Guest koreanguys

generally how do korean guys look like

do majority look like kpop singer, more towards fair, exquisite, feminine look?

I actually prefer rugged, manly or boyish guys like American korean

On 9/9/2023 at 10:50 PM, Guest koreanguys said:

generally how do korean guys look like

do majority look like kpop singer, more towards fair, exquisite, feminine look?

I actually prefer rugged, manly or boyish guys like American korean

i also prefer rugged with beard, not those femme kpop beautiful guys with make-up (even though they may have lots of muscles)... find them disgusting... haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I’ll be celebrating new years in Seoul, and spend the next 2 weeks traveling. I also noticed that most of the posts are pre-Covid and I’m wondering if there are new sights, sounds, places to check out. 

On 9/25/2023 at 2:06 PM, LeGrad said:

Hi everyone,

I’ll be celebrating new years in Seoul, and spend the next 2 weeks traveling. I also noticed that most of the posts are pre-Covid and I’m wondering if there are new sights, sounds, places to check out. 

South Korea is back on track after COVID. I found the latest tourism statistics in Seoul that may be helpful for you  https://gowithguide.com/blog/seoul-tourism-statistics-2023-the-ultimate-guide-5535

2 hours ago, ithink said:

South Korea is back on track after COVID. I found the latest tourism statistics in Seoul that may be helpful for you  https://gowithguide.com/blog/seoul-tourism-statistics-2023-the-ultimate-guide-5535

Whoa… this is really useful! Thanks 🙏 ❤️❤️💕

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 1:43 PM, Guest fuze said:

Mun Hwa is my favourite sauna in Seoul. I always make it a point to visit whenever I travel to Seoul. Peak hours are usually Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

In the second floor the men are all naked and openly have uninhibited sex in full view of everybody. Being an exhibitionist, it’s paradise for me. I love to walk around with my erect dick and let them suck me while others watch.

Once I laid down on the floor and one uncle came to suck me. A group gathered around and played with themselves while watching the uncle move his mouth up and down my shaft. Soon enough I shot my load and another uncle licked my cock dry. Heaven.

Mun Hwa is not everybody's cup of tea though. The place is run down and not very clean. The men are usually Korean seniors, dad bods and bears - you won't find any hunks there. However their willingness to play more than makes up for it. I always let my inhibitions go and have a good time.

Went to Seoul recently. Field report.

Mun Hwa
My last visit was about 2 years ago. It was run down then, which I didn't really mind as I had fun with the guys in the sleeping room upstairs. But now the place has gotten so much worse, it's dilapidated. Locker doors are broken, showers not working, light fixtures broken etc. I went on a weekday evening and it was nearly empty. Just a few lone guys snoring upstairs. I left empty handed and disappointed. Entry price has increased to W10k before 5pm, W12k after 5 pm. Definitely won’t be going back there anytime soon.

Daeseong
Arrived at 6+ pm after work but the counter guy told me they were already closing at 7pm. Operating hours are 7am to 7pm. Came back next day at 11+ am. It’s a typical neighbourhood jjimjilbang with wooden lockers and grey stone tiles in the wet area - the standard look for all Korean spas. Located in the basement of a building, it’s a clean decent place, spacious, with friendly staff. The counter uncle was fascinated by my g-string and touched my cock lol.

And yes all the guests are gay. Mostly uncles from 40’s to 60’s. Around 12pm more and more men started coming in, probably during their lunch hour until there were about 20+ men which is not bad for a weekday. I presume it gets crowded during weekends.

The wet area is downstairs at the 2nd basement level. There's an uncle offering body scrubs, I didn’t try it. There are 2 sleeping rooms – one at entry floor (1st basement level, it’s quite bright and not cozy enough for fun) and the second one next to the wet area at the 2nd basement level (that’s where all the fun is). Had fun in full view of everybody and shot my huge load while getting sucked. Loved it.

Daeseong is my fav now. Will go there again the next time I’m in Seoul. Thanks to smzyjt for the tip!
Direction: Take blue Line 1 to Yeongdeungpo (30 mins from Seoul Station) and go out at exit 6. There’s a big Lotte dept store above the station. Turn left and walk about 1-2 mins until you come to a brown building on the left. You’ll see a lighted signboard with a symbol of a bowl with steam. Go down to the basement. Entry is W10k.

9 hours ago, Guest fuze said:

Mun Hwa
My last visit was about 2 years ago. It was run down then, which I didn't really mind as I had fun with the guys in the sleeping room upstairs. But now the place has gotten so much worse, it's dilapidated. Locker doors are broken, showers not working, light fixtures broken etc. I went on a weekday evening and it was nearly empty. Just a few lone guys snoring upstairs. I left empty handed and disappointed. Entry price has increased to W10k before 5pm, W12k after 5 pm. Definitely won’t be going back there anytime soon.

Daeseong
Arrived at 6+ pm after work but the counter guy told me they were already closing at 7pm. Operating hours are 7am to 7pm. Came back next day at 11+ am. It’s a typical neighbourhood jjimjilbang with wooden lockers and grey stone tiles in the wet area - the standard look for all Korean spas. Located in the basement of a building, it’s a clean decent place, spacious, with friendly staff. The counter uncle was fascinated by my g-string and touched my cock lol.

And yes all the guests are gay. Mostly uncles from 40’s to 60’s. Around 12pm more and more men started coming in, probably during their lunch hour until there were about 20+ men which is not bad for a weekday. I presume it gets crowded during weekends.

The wet area is downstairs at the 2nd basement level. There's an uncle offering body scrubs, I didn’t try it. There are 2 sleeping rooms – one at entry floor (1st basement level, it’s quite bright and not cozy enough for fun) and the second one next to the wet area at the 2nd basement level (that’s where all the fun is). Had fun in full view of everybody and shot my huge load while getting sucked. Loved it.

Daeseong is my fav now. Will go there again the next time I’m in Seoul. Thanks to smzyjt for the tip!
Direction: Take blue Line 1 to Yeongdeungpo (30 mins from Seoul Station) and go out at exit 6. There’s a big Lotte dept store above the station. Turn left and walk about 1-2 mins until you come to a brown building on the left. You’ll see a lighted signboard with a symbol of a bowl with steam. Go down to the basement. Entry is W10k.

Thanks for the update - Guest fuze!  I was keen to go to Mum Hwa based on your initial report of lots of open action (my kind of thing - even if just to watch)  but have subsequently read some bad things about the place going even more down hill and being borderline dangerous with some trouble making characters causing problems. Amazing that they have also put the prices up! I will avoid.

I will check out Daeseong instead on my upcoming visit next month, as I have only heard good things. Won't be able to make weekday daytimes but should be able to get along there on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. Hopefully will be some open oral action going on like you describe.... 

On 10/16/2023 at 11:28 AM, Guest fuze said:

Mun Hwa

Daeseong

Thx for the report.
Is the entrance of Daeseong located at the front or the back of the building?
There seem to be two entrances.

Edited by kngstr22

Not sure what you mean by two entrances. From the road you'll see the building entrance at the front. Inside there's a staircase on the left. Just go down and you'll come to the Daeseong entrance. 

Store your shoes in the shoe lockers on the left, give the key to the counter guy and pay krw 10k. He'll then give you your locker key. 

18 hours ago, Guest Fuze said:

Not sure what you mean by two entrances. From the road you'll see the building entrance at the front. Inside there's a staircase on the left. Just go down and you'll come to the Daeseong entrance. 

Store your shoes in the shoe lockers on the left, give the key to the counter guy and pay krw 10k. He'll then give you your locker key. 

I was looking at Google street view. Go left straight from the station or walk out a bit and then go left, to the busy street. Both seem to lead to entrances of a sauna located in the same building.

Anyone try to travel by Korail or KTX in South Korea?

There are so many trains options over the Korail website; East Santa Train, V Train, S Train, DMZ Train, A Train and G Train available. Wondering which Trains option should I choose from? Can anyone please advise?

I am thinking to travel to Jinbu station in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Do.

23 hours ago, flexhunk said:

Anyone try to travel by Korail or KTX in South Korea?

There are so many trains options over the Korail website; East Santa Train, V Train, S Train, DMZ Train, A Train and G Train available. Wondering which Trains option should I choose from? Can anyone please advise?

I am thinking to travel to Jinbu station in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Do.

Nothing special abt Korean rail service. I do not need to know everything. 

Download Kakao map or naver map onto your hp. They work like Google map. They can advise train number and timing. 

Specific to Jinbu station only?

Or some sightseeing at the touristy places there?

On 11/4/2023 at 7:32 AM, olderisgood75 said:

Nothing special abt Korean rail service. I do not need to know everything. 

Download Kakao map or naver map onto your hp. They work like Google map. They can advise train number and timing. 

Specific to Jinbu station only?

Or some sightseeing at the touristy places there?

My hotel in Pyeongchang pretty close to Jinbu station. Wanna visit the Daegwallyeong sky and sheep ranch. And also on my way to Sokcho. I have downloaded the Naver Map, need to figure out how to use it. Wondering will I be able to catch the train to Jinbu if I don't have any advance bookings in advance?

At Busan Train Station, there's a Gwangjang Hotel and it has a men only spa on the 2nd floor, Gwangjang Spa.

I didn't get to explore. Those of you whom are visiting might want to give it a shot.

I visited Spaland at Centrium City. Cost KRW 20000, no time limit. It was a Friday at 6 pm and I stayed till closing.

In the bath, pool and changing area, everyone is naked. We only put on our 'uniform' when we are heading to the public resting/eating areas.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Guest Giveback

Field Report for Seoul:

I realised there are not much information for SEOUL. There is one place I’m surprised is not being mentioned here.

1. HES: is an old facilities with only shower and dry saunna. Kinda bright place with not many people (local nor foreigners). Went there on Friday night. Met a Singaporean malay guy haha, managed to chit chat a bit and touching.

2. SHELTER: Many good looking n fit Koreans here. Foreigners are allowed to enter. Visited on Saturday night, so a lot of action going on. And who says korean dicks are small. Those good looking n fit one their dicks are huge actually, just some are shorter but a lot are long and huge. A few foreigners from taiwan too. N korean majority r circumcised.

3. Hamilton Saunna: this is so underrated in this forum haha. Decided to visit on Monday evening, not even weekend. Compared to shelter, it is not as crowded because they have sizeable proper jimjibang facilities. The visitors there are mainly gay as well. And after speaking to the visitor, this is a known gay place by koreans but it is not officially labelled as one. I think there are straight people too. Dont have small kids or very old grandpa like typical jimjibang will have. Visitors around 20-40s. I was approached by a fit oppa. He was flipping his dick a lot in the sauna room when i was in, making me hard n i was trying hard to control. He saw and he knew. I wasn’t sure for a start but he did quite a few times & eventually after i did a few cycle of cold pool then back to the sauna , he get close to me and play with my nip n dick. The room has window so, we are quite cautious. There are 1 time i walked in the sauna caught someone by surprise when they are touching each other dick too. 😂 

Eventually, i get to know one guy and we went up to the sleeping area and have lite fun. In mid way, i got another person join but he left after awhile because the sleeping area is actually not conducive for fun as it is quite open even u go till the far end. However 2 of us managed to jerk each other off eventually. It was fun and i like the fact that they have proper basic facilities for jimjibang. 2 temperature of hot, 1 cold n 2 sauna room n sleeping area. I think u can have a bit of fun, get to know ppl but dont be too obvious till you ruin the place as they have reduced the operation time to close at 10pm instead of 24 hours. That’s all that I would like to share, hope it helps in giving u good time in korea.

1 hour ago, Guest Giveback said:

Field Report for Seoul:

I realised there are not much information for SEOUL. There is one place I’m surprised is not being mentioned here.

1. HES: is an old facilities with only shower and dry saunna. Kinda bright place with not many people (local nor foreigners). Went there on Friday night. Met a Singaporean malay guy haha, managed to chit chat a bit and touching.

2. SHELTER: Many good looking n fit Koreans here. Foreigners are allowed to enter. Visited on Saturday night, so a lot of action going on. And who says korean dicks are small. Those good looking n fit one their dicks are huge actually, just some are shorter but a lot are long and huge. A few foreigners from taiwan too. N korean majority r circumcised.

3. Hamilton Saunna: this is so underrated in this forum haha. Decided to visit on Monday evening, not even weekend. Compared to shelter, it is not as crowded because they have sizeable proper jimjibang facilities. The visitors there are mainly gay as well. And after speaking to the visitor, this is a known gay place by koreans but it is not officially labelled as one. I think there are straight people too. Dont have small kids or very old grandpa like typical jimjibang will have. Visitors around 20-40s. I was approached by a fit oppa. He was flipping his dick a lot in the sauna room when i was in, making me hard n i was trying hard to control. He saw and he knew. I wasn’t sure for a start but he did quite a few times & eventually after i did a few cycle of cold pool then back to the sauna , he get close to me and play with my nip n dick. The room has window so, we are quite cautious. There are 1 time i walked in the sauna caught someone by surprise when they are touching each other dick too. 😂 

Eventually, i get to know one guy and we went up to the sleeping area and have lite fun. In mid way, i got another person join but he left after awhile because the sleeping area is actually not conducive for fun as it is quite open even u go till the far end. However 2 of us managed to jerk each other off eventually. It was fun and i like the fact that they have proper basic facilities for jimjibang. 2 temperature of hot, 1 cold n 2 sauna room n sleeping area. I think u can have a bit of fun, get to know ppl but dont be too obvious till you ruin the place as they have reduced the operation time to close at 10pm instead of 24 hours. That’s all that I would like to share, hope it helps in giving u good time in korea.

Many thanks for your helpful report.  I shall bear this in mind when I visit Seoul in the near future.

On 10/16/2023 at 6:28 PM, Guest fuze said:

Mun Hwa

Daeseong

I went to Daeseong Sauna on Saturday around 2pm and would recommend. Greeted by a friendly receptionist and welcomed. When you arrive put your shoes (not socks) in a small locker on the left and then give the receptionist the key and 10k and he will swap for a large locker key and a couple of small towels. After getting naked, I was ushered downstairs to have a shower. The description above is accurate although there were probably over 50 men there and plenty coming and going. No one covers up with their towel. Mostly 40-60. 

Downstairs there is a wet area with a hot and cold bath, showers, sauna. Most people were in the adjacent  Dark/sleeping room. It is a bare square room and not that dark. The door opens onto a well lit hall area, so light floods in when the door opens. A number of couples having fun here. Upstairs there is a bigger sleeping area, divided into rooms and dimly lit. Unlike when the op went, this bigger area was also in use by some couples, with plenty also watching the action and plenty of others sitting or lying on the floor resting (some cuddling).  There are no private cabins / maze or anything similar here so the action is pretty open in the two sleeping areas.  I would say everyone in Saturday afternoon was gay and there didn't seem to be anyone there just to use the bath/sauna. However, I would imagine that action in the wet area would not be entirely appropriate. 

Given the review above and other things I had read, I didn't attempt to go to the MunHwa sauna. 

20 hours ago, Scott_UK said:

I went to Daeseong Sauna on Saturday around 2pm and would recommend. Greeted by a friendly receptionist and welcomed. When you arrive put your shoes (not socks) in a small locker on the left and then give the receptionist the key and 10k and he will swap for a large locker key and a couple of small towels. After getting naked, I was ushered downstairs to have a shower. The description above is accurate although there were probably over 50 men there and plenty coming and going. No one covers up with their towel. Mostly 40-60. 

Downstairs there is a wet area with a hot and cold bath, showers, sauna. Most people were in the adjacent  Dark/sleeping room. It is a bare square room and not that dark. The door opens onto a well lit hall area, so light floods in when the door opens. A number of couples having fun here. Upstairs there is a bigger sleeping area, divided into rooms and dimly lit. Unlike when the op went, this bigger area was also in use by some couples, with plenty also watching the action and plenty of others sitting or lying on the floor resting (some cuddling).  There are no private cabins / maze or anything similar here so the action is pretty open in the two sleeping areas.  I would say everyone in Saturday afternoon was gay and there didn't seem to be anyone there just to use the bath/sauna. However, I would imagine that action in the wet area would not be entirely appropriate. 

Given the review above and other things I had read, I didn't attempt to go to the MunHwa sauna. 

Few questions:

-when you say ushered downstairs, someone guided u naked downstairs? 

-did it seem non Korean friendly 

-like the above, was it mostly koreans or a mix 

-age range was 40-60? Was there any younger or diverse body types 

-sounds like not much were using the downstairs then right? Did it seem like people only go for fun of playing with others? 

Edited by Monkeyfo23
More questions

6 hours ago, flexhunk said:

Is Daeseong Sauna near to Myeongdong? How to travel from Myeongdong subway to Daeseong Sauna?

Not near myeongdong in general. Guest fuze gave subway directions in this thread.  Take number one train to yeongdeungpo (stop 139). 

using google maps look for Lotte department store yeongdeungpo and follow guest fuze’s instructions. Take exit 6 

On 12/1/2023 at 10:53 AM, flexhunk said:

Is Daeseong Sauna near to Myeongdong? How to travel from Myeongdong subway to Daeseong Sauna?

As Ant said go to Yeongdeungpo station take exit 5 or 6 towards the post office or the mall.  Then make a left (when you are facing the street) and stay on the main road, you will literally see the brown building in 2 minutes.  If you look up you will see the universal sauna sign on the top side of the building. The entrance is on the far right when you are facing the building.  Go down to basement 1.  It is best to go in the afternoon.  No supplies you have to bring your own condoms and lubes.

It is on the other side of the river from myeongdong but only a few stops away.  I went there twice and both times ended up having dinner in myeongdong.  You need that ginseng chicken soup after all those exercises😂

pro tip - I did a body scrub and massage there on my second visit.  The sign outside had A, B, and C courses.  But when he led me behind the screen there are D and E.  He said E has oil massage and is all inclusive (I think that is what he said🤷‍♂️😬) for 80 minutes for krw 69k.  Let’s just say I was very happy and condom was involved at some point, and he was big and skillful (YMMV).  I don’t know the etiquette but I ended up giving him krw 80k and he was very happy and gave me his contact 🤷‍♂️

Edited by alsf

On 11/28/2023 at 7:29 PM, Monkeyfo23 said:

Few questions:

-when you say ushered downstairs, someone guided u naked downstairs? 

-did it seem non Korean friendly 

-like the above, was it mostly koreans or a mix 

-age range was 40-60? Was there any younger or diverse body types 

-sounds like not much were using the downstairs then right? Did it seem like people only go for fun of playing with others? 

Answers to your questions. The reviews in this forum are pretty accurate 

1. been there a couple of times and met different receptionists. They will not usher you or guide you downstairs. One receptionist did tell me the sauna was downstairs 

2.it is non Korean friendly.

3.the place is 99 percent Koreans at least during the weekdays when I went. There may be one or two non Korean Asians. I don’t know about the weekends 

4.99 percent looks 40 to 60. Maybe there’s one or two younger folks. Guys here hook up fast. No playing games or doing long walks around. If they want you they go for you. Body types are diverse

5.downstairs rooms is more popular than upstairs at least in the winter when I visited. Dont  know about summer. More likely to have orgy in the downstairs rooms. In the end it doesn’t matter what room you go into - if someone likes you they will go for you and vice versa. The energy in this place is high and action happens outright in the sauna. Had a couple of group action in the bright sauna. People come here for action and walk around with a hard on 

On 12/2/2023 at 2:07 AM, alsf said:

As Ant said go to Yeongdeungpo station take exit 5 or 6 towards the post office or the mall.  Then make a left (when you are facing the street) and stay on the main road, you will literally see the brown building in 2 minutes.  If you look up you will see the universal sauna sign on the top side of the building. The entrance is on the far right when you are facing the building.  Go down to basement 1.  It is best to go in the afternoon.  No supplies you have to bring your own condoms and lubes.

It is on the other side of the river from myeongdong but only a few stops away.  I went there twice and both times ended up having dinner in myeongdong.  You need that ginseng chicken soup after all those exercises😂

pro tip - I did a body scrub and massage there in my second visit.  The sign outside had A, B, and C courses.  But when he led me behind the screen there are D and E.  He said E has oil massage and is all inclusive (I think that is what he said🤷‍♂️😬) for 80 minutes for krw 69k.  Let’s just say I was very happy and condom was involved at some point, and he was big and skillful (YMMV).  I don’t know the etiquette but I ended up giving him krw 80k and he was very happy and gave me his contact 🤷‍♂️

Alsf- thanks for the description on the masseur and the back side of the screen lol. The guy was indeed big judging him while he walked around the wet area. Would have loved to try but was wiped out from the action in the place 

17 hours ago, Guest Ant said:

Alsf- thanks for the description on the masseur and the back side of the screen lol. The guy was indeed big judging him while he walked around the wet area. Would have loved to try but was wiped out from the action in the place 

Ahh thank you for replying to the above - I’m going to be there this weekend for the first time so I’m kinda nervous but want a good experience! It sounds like you typically go and join the fun instead of watching from afar… 

(it sounds like the masseur would be on top..!?!)

5 hours ago, Punggol2018 said:

Anyone in Seoul this week? Hit me up. 

Heading to Seoul today. 

I will :) 

17 hours ago, Monkeyfo23 said:

Ahh thank you for replying to the above - I’m going to be there this weekend for the first time so I’m kinda nervous but want a good experience! It sounds like you typically go and join the fun instead of watching from afar… 

(it sounds like the masseur would be on top..!?!)

I will :) 

actually no, I am usually very pensive.  I will go to gay saunas just to check out the scene and usually don’t have sex.  This place is, how should I say it, different🤷‍♂️

btw the room downstairs on the sauna level is pretty dark, which I don’t like.  The room upstairs is semi dark and you can see what you are eating, which is what I prefer.  But both times I hit up with guys in the sauna first before retiring to the room.  

just be aware the floor is hardwood so it is kind of painful to kneel on.  I ended up using the pillows if you know what I mean.  Take your prep and bring lube otherwise the horny bastards might just rape you with their spit😂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.