Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

yeah i'll use body language such as putting my dick in his mouth LOL

i'm leaving on Monday hope it goes well!

Hey acchaser. A chub in Busan. Any chance you coming to busan?

I will be here until late december. Asian but not korean :P

Guest curious

Forget about Munhwa, GM, Hyundai, watermill, etc.... Just head for Hamilton sauna.... easy to find (you must be blind to miss it cause its the landmark at Itaewon station), lots of actions (esp after 3am on Sat n Sun morning), clean and spacious, and international crowd.... btw, all actions take place in open and all are naked....

[/

Not true that all actions take place in open. The only action taking place in the open is - no action, apart from the showering at the sower area, dipping in the spa pools, and steaming. By the way, heard from a local that the managers were tipped off by a straight sauna patron that some 'action' was taking place in the sleeping area (which is not totally pitch dark, hence the ability to be caught in action). The managers called in the police and two men were arrested.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know HTC HD 2 work in Korea? I understand Korea is operating on CDMA network and GSM mobile doesn't work there? Other then renting one at the airport, anyone can recommend a simple CDMA mobile which I can purchase for use in Korea? Thanks in advance for your reply.

• 1 month later...

I've tried a few agency's service. Most of them were offer shallow massage and sex.

But TSTUD KOREA, they offer really fantastic and wonderful sensual swedish deep tissue massage for gay man.

Very decent and kind.

Richard, william, Derren, brian, and chris were super hot guys!!

It's worthy to try!!My link

Email me

I've tried a few agency's service. Most of them were offer shallow massage and sex.

But TSTUD KOREA, they offer really fantastic and wonderful sensual swedish deep tissue massage for gay man.

Very decent and kind.

Richard, william, Derren, brian, and chris were super hot guys!!

It's worthy to try!!http://www.tstud.com

You just can email them directly here.Email

I will be working in Seoul next week and was wondering if there are any gay suanas near the JW Marriot hotel (19-3 Banpo-dong Seocho-gu · Seoul, 137-040 South Korea)? I have never been to Seoul so i know nothing about the city. Also, are there any good websites to find a good local massage guy for a sensual type massage?

thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest martin

I will be working in Seoul next week and was wondering if there are any gay suanas near the JW Marriot hotel (19-3 Banpo-dong Seocho-gu · Seoul, 137-040 South Korea)? I have never been to Seoul so i know nothing about the city. Also, are there any good websites to find a good local massage guy for a sensual type massage?

thanks

Can i ask what you do for a living? I would love to have your job so i could go back to Seoul.

Guest The Secret Park

3553115380_7wCnXxGr_BDC3C5A9B8B4C6C4C5A9%2BB9E8B3CA28129.jpg

Korean and Foreign masseuse are standing all the time.

(After 7PM ~ till 3AM)

Are you tired of cheating on you? Don't need to worry about that! You can see their clear pictures on the website.

Do you worry about place for taking a service? You can visit our shop directly anytime! We don't take extra charge to you.

You just pick the guy who you want, then take a service from your guy! Don't be hesitated. We're already prepared to be served you.

Information Phone number : +82-10-6594-3309

※ :thumb: If you don't want to open your private phone number, you just ask us by chat(Tocplus) on the website.

(Warning : But you have to be verified your location by Hotel phone call. :D )

Guest Mens massage for gay

3553115380_92OP43Bu_Selective-data2.gif

Korean and Foreign Massage service for Gay People

Open Hour : 7PM ~ 3AM

(Warning : If you want to take a service on the day-time, Please contact us at first)

We're located in Seoul, Korea. Various Guys are waiting for you all the time. Basically, we provide Swedish massage serivce and optional oil-massage. We don't be charged to you extra fee for when you're taking a service. If you can find the guy who you want on the website, please announce to us for reservation. Detail optional service is also provided.

Information Phone Call number : +82-10-6594-3309

※If you want to work with us, please contact us at first. Here is possible to work as part-time. DO NOT hesitated!

APPLY to us : Email me

Guest Robbie

I am in Seoul now. At Gangnam area. Can anyone recommend a gay sauna or massage place where I could go? Thanks

I am too. There seem to be many, but I'm into bears and stuff so I think I'll try GM but I too want a real gay sauna place, with actual saunas, steamrooms, etc. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Forget about Munhwa, GM, Hyundai, watermill, etc.... Just head for Hamilton sauna.... easy to find (you must be blind to miss it cause its the landmark at Itaewon station), lots of actions (esp after 3am on Sat n Sun morning), clean and spacious, and international crowd.... btw, all actions take place in open and all are naked....

Not true that all actions take place in open. The only action taking place in the open is - no action, apart from the showering at the sower area, dipping in the spa pools, and steaming. By the way, heard from a local that the managers were tipped off by a straight sauna patron that some 'action' was taking place in the sleeping area (which is not totally pitch dark, hence the ability to be caught in action). The managers called in the police and two men were arrested.

I have been in Hamilton on 28th of November 2010 at there was a lot of fun in the rest-sleeping room. People lay naked and action (HJ BJ) were in all the corner.

Looking for travel buddies to head to Korea this June. I've planned for a 5D4N escapade which will cover mainly Seoul and Jeju. It's okay if you can't catch the same flights that I am taking. We can always meet up at either Incheon Airport or the hotel directly. Expenses estimated to be approx. SGD1000 including airfare and personal expenses. PM me if you're interested. :)

I am too. There seem to be many, but I'm into bears and stuff so I think I'll try GM but I too want a real gay sauna place, with actual saunas, steamrooms, etc. Any ideas?

Do you know of any other bear/chub saunas other than GM? That's the only one I know of.

Also, I don't think there are gay saunas with 'real saunas'. Even if you call in to ask, they claim they have a sauna (that's what GM did when my bf called to inquire).. then take you by surprise when you get there - no sauna. GM was great though. No hate.

Post if anyone finds a real gay sauna--not just a sex house.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest findyourseoul

Looking for travel buddies to head to Korea this June. I've planned for a 5D4N escapade which will cover mainly Seoul and Jeju. It's okay if you can't catch the same flights that I am taking. We can always meet up at either Incheon Airport or the hotel directly. Expenses estimated to be approx. SGD1000 including airfare and personal expenses. PM me if you're interested. :)

im going jun 15 to 22. whats there in jeju? i think seoul and maybe day/overnight trip to namsam banyan tree will be fun. me airfare only sgd130, with expenses and beauty products shopping prolly 700.

• 1 month later...

I'll be in seoul for a few days and want to try out a massage and a sauna. From Uropiaasia and websites, Equus and Bodyguard sounds the most promising. In terms of facilities, is Equus the better choice of other saunas? Is Bodyguard a pure massage place or is sex afterwards open for discussion?

The thing with most of the saunas/bathhouses in China and Korea, they do not provide condoms.

So guys there tend to raw.

If you wanna have fun, juz remember to bring condom !

This statement is very untrue. There are "gay" saunas that doesn't have condom because it wasn't meant to be a gay sauna in the first place. It just happens to have gay clients.

Real gay saunas provide you with condom and even lube. I can't say the same for china, but I am certain about Korea since it is my birth country. I don't frequent gay sauna unless I really have a high libido.

Aside from that, there are also gay theatre... people go in and have sex in there too. Gangnam and Jongro has it

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jason Brill

With over twenty years of great gay fun in Korea, I just have to reply to some of the comments made about gay saunas on this site. I perfer Korean men, young, smooth men in particular, over all other men I have met in my world travels, and, believe me, aside from the AIDS crisis years in the late 80's and early 90's, Westerners have been in great demand and welcomed enthusiastically at the gay saunas, bath houses, sleeping rooms (jimjilbang) and, in recent years, DVD theaters.

If you are looking for a truly gay sauna, not just a sex club, I would head straight for the Mun Hwa behind the McDonalds at Chongno 3-Ga. Anything goes, and you'll certainly be welcome there. The rate is 6000 won during the day and 9000 after 6:00 P.M. for the night. It gets very busy after 11:00 P.M., so don't worry if things are slow earlier in the evening. It's even busier on Friday and Saturday nights, but there's no really bad nights there.

As for the Hamilton Hotel Sauna, the management is trying very hard not to let it get the reputation as a gay hangout. So, if you must go there instead, be very discreet and out of sight of the employees.

The five gay DVD theaters in the Chongno/Nagwon Dong area around Topkol Park are also a lot of fun and cost only 5000 won. I've never heard of one in Kangnam, but I would be interested in hearing about it if anyone has personal experience with it.

If you have further questions, check Utopia-asia or write me at ontherok99@yahoo.com.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest leoleo

hi there

i am a korean exchange student. may i know where to make new aj frens in korea?

dun wan to go those sneaky places

can reply to misty1988@ hotmail

• 4 weeks later...

Hi... my last full day is tomorrow, saturday the 20th... want to go try this gay sauna thing but am not totally convinced where to go. i'm staying in hyewha area... near a big university... near dongdaemun... in a hostel... any info would be nice. i'm latino and a bit on the meaty side...but not obese or what not.. average?

thanks

danr.685@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

With over twenty years of great gay fun in Korea, I just have to reply to some of the comments made about gay saunas on this site. I perfer Korean men, young, smooth men in particular, over all other men I have met in my world travels, and, believe me, aside from the AIDS crisis years in the late 80's and early 90's, Westerners have been in great demand and welcomed enthusiastically at the gay saunas, bath houses, sleeping rooms (jimjilbang) and, in recent years, DVD theaters.

If you are looking for a truly gay sauna, not just a sex club, I would head straight for the Mun Hwa behind the McDonalds at Chongno 3-Ga. Anything goes, and you'll certainly be welcome there. The rate is 6000 won during the day and 9000 after 6:00 P.M. for the night. It gets very busy after 11:00 P.M., so don't worry if things are slow earlier in the evening. It's even busier on Friday and Saturday nights, but there's no really bad nights there.

As for the Hamilton Hotel Sauna, the management is trying very hard not to let it get the reputation as a gay hangout. So, if you must go there instead, be very discreet and out of sight of the employees.

The five gay DVD theaters in the Chongno/Nagwon Dong area around Topkol Park are also a lot of fun and cost only 5000 won. I've never heard of one in Kangnam, but I would be interested in hearing about it if anyone has personal experience with it.

If you have further questions, check Utopia-asia or write me at ontherok99@yahoo.com.

• 1 month later...

I checked gayscout.com recently and it said that Mun Hwa is closed. Anybody knows if it's true? I'll be in Seoul for 2 nights early in November, staying in the jongno ga3 area.

Hi, not sure if many people still visit this thread, but...

i'm 22, in Seoul now until mid-November and was wondering if anyone could show me around a little bit. I'm kinda shy... :(

If anyone's interested, feel free to send me a msg here :)

Edited by xkrn1

Guest seoulguy

Hi. im staying here in seoul. looking for a buddy going to sauna here. im a bit shy and doesnt where to go. im in line 9. please email me seoulguy69@yahoo if your looking for same. asian guy here. I want to check out some sauna this week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! What is the dvd theatre about?

With over twenty years ...The five gay DVD theaters in the Chongno/Nagwon Dong area around Topkol Park are also a lot of fun and cost only 5000 won. I've never heard of one in Kangnam, but I would be interested in hearing about it if anyone has personal experience with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Voortrekker

Guest, would you mind to share the information on such, I mean the name and its location of gay sauna and the entrance fees, as not many saunas in Japan welcoming visitors like us? Thanks

Hi There,

One sauna I used to frequent is the "Young San Sauna for Men" in Bangbae-dong, south of the River Han in Seoul. It was there I discovered the delights of the male physique. In the 5 years I frequented it I did not see another foreigner there, so culturally and linguistically it may be a challenge for some foreigners. However, I was told by the guy at the desk on one of my first visits that I was welcome there. On another occasion one of his colleagues came up to me in the changing room when I was stark naked and told me in front of the entire assembly in English that I had "a good body!" How much more welcoming can you be?

It's quite near Bangbae Station. Go up the steps at Exit 4 and you will emerge to find an Angel-in-Us coffee house to your right. Keep walking a few paces and you will pass a Starbucks. At the far end of the building housing the Starbucks there is a double glass door which is the entrance to the sauna. Go down two flights of stairs, open a sliding door and you will come to a set of lockers for your shoes. Put your shoes in the locker and present the key to the guy at the desk who will give you a key to a locker in the changing room. The price is reasonable, usually between 7,000 for a short time or 12,000 won if you plan to stay the night. One of the first things that will strike you is that everyone is completely nude, and some will sport erections.

The procedure is to go through to bathing area and then go into the sauna where you can meet a man, romance, and arrange to meet in the "sleeping rooms" up the stairs at the other side of the changing room. In the dimly lit area at the top of the stairs there are a couple of large rooms where you can actually sleep or lie with your man, but for a more intimate setting you may prefer to go to one of little cubicles off the low-ceiling corridor at the right at the top of the stairs. Condoms and lube is not sold so you must bring your own.

^^^^

방배동 영산사우나 가주세요

(Show this to the taxi driver and he will take you there) Probably 5 min drive. 3000-4000 won.

I personally never went to BangBae district, because it is a bit off the grid and not that well known. Please check it out and tell us about it

• 1 month later...
Guest ilovetrip

i'm korean guy living in Seoul.

if you have something want to know , ask me.

i will answer.

for me, making friend is always pleasant thing.

I love hot spring. How to go? any hot spring over there? :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest G Ram

Hi. I will be visiting seoul this june. From june 9 to 17. I would definitely like to try the gay sauna. Which is the best place to go? I would appreciate all your help. Youcan email me at garyramos74@yahoo.com

Thanks so much in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JosepArbiol

I'm a man from Spain. I'm going in hollydays to Korea, I would like to meet people for frienship. I'll be in Busan from 20th to 25th july and in Seoul from 25 to 29.

Could you inform me about going out (gay nightlife) and what to do in both cities?

Thanks

My mail. joseparbiol@hotmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

which is best gay massage place in seoul? anyone with reviews?

thanks!

My first time in Seoul.Tried Giseng (http://thegiseng.com/xe/potoboard) two days ago, my masseur was Young no. 12.Great experience :)Tried Bodyline (http://www.bodylinekorea.com/) yesterday. I chose their younger masseur, Ricky.He is tall and lean and handsome.Unfortunately, I didn't have good experience with him.He asked me if I was 'sick' a few times. I thought he asked if I was not feeling well, but it took me a while to understand that he was asking me if I had AIDS.After oral (which lasts only seconds), he would quickly wipe his mouth with a towel. After kissing, he would do the same... (duh!)First of all, I'm clean. Second of all, he must be educated to understand how HIV/AIDS transmit.He must be the stereotypical Korean who had been brainwashed that foreigners cause HIV/AIDS.Gonna try another agency before I return to SG on Tuesday.

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.