Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

Guest Price?

My first time in Seoul.Tried Giseng (http://thegiseng.com/xe/potoboard) two days ago, my masseur was Young no. 12.Great experience :)Tried Bodyline (http://www.bodylinekorea.com/) yesterday. I chose their younger masseur, Ricky.He is tall and lean and handsome.Unfortunately, I didn't have good experience with him.He asked me if I was 'sick' a few times. I thought he asked if I was not feeling well, but it took me a while to understand that he was asking me if I had AIDS.After oral (which lasts only seconds), he would quickly wipe his mouth with a towel. After kissing, he would do the same... (duh!)First of all, I'm clean. Second of all, he must be educated to understand how HIV/AIDS transmit.He must be the stereotypical Korean who had been brainwashed that foreigners cause HIV/AIDS.Gonna try another agency before I return to SG on Tuesday.

Can i ask about the charges??

Can i ask about the charges??

100,000 - 250,000 wons, depending on what you are gonna do after massage, and whether it's outcall (the masseur visits your hotel).

how is the sauna scene in Seoul? My friend was telling me the sauna scene is very strange..the rooms have no doors..just white curtains and people will shine torch light at u while u are having sex.

Also, the guys are more sisterly and thin kind unlike other sauna in BKK, Hongkong and Taiwan and even Singapore. Is this true? Coz when i watch Korean drama, its always attractive manly hunks so i was kinda surprised by the comment.

how is the sauna scene in Seoul? My friend was telling me the sauna scene is very strange..the rooms have no doors..just white curtains and people will shine torch light at u while u are having sex.

Also, the guys are more sisterly and thin kind unlike other sauna in BKK, Hongkong and Taiwan and even Singapore. Is this true? Coz when i watch Korean drama, its always attractive manly hunks so i was kinda surprised by the comment.

I was told by a few friends that the type of guys you see on Korean dramas are not generally representative of guys in Korea. Somehow there is a difference. Lol.

sauan scene - about the guys being sisterly and thin unlike in the K dramas. Not true. Depends on the sauna you go to and the time you go to. Went to Equus at 1 am on a Saturday and hooked up with a bunch of studs. Guys in Waterspa on a Monday evening were pretty hot. Other saunas had a mix of guys - thin, fat, goodlooking, ugly.

many thanks to the guy who recommended the yousoung sauna - which is not a gay sauna. it's a real sauna - used by straight men, including fathers and their young sons - but nevertheless has a "secret" gay scene in the upstairs area. When you enter, there's a barber shop and the bath area. In general, the men are bathing, Korean style. You'll see fathers bathing their sons. If you fancy someone, you head upstairs. Cruising downstairs is non-existent. Upstairs, there's a behavior pattern you can figure out and then enjoy! had a good time here - went back twice and would come back again!!!

Just return from Seoul and checked out a three saunas, GM, Equus and Hyundai.

Saunas in Koreas work slightly different from other places in that, the busiest times are after midnight and early when people go to sauna to cruise and sleep after clubbing. Tried going earlier at 6 or 7pm and the whole place is dead.

GM Sauna

Touted to be a place for the bears and cubs. Place spans over 4 stories. Patrons are mainly chub, not many bears or cubs there. Style is quite similar to japanese sauna. Lots of bunk beds, people pretend to sleep and people will lie down next and play with each other.

Hyundae Sauna

Locals told me that patrons are mainly skinny guys who go there after clubbing and pubing at itaewon area. I had the best experience here, much better than GM. The place is clean and comfortable. There are a lot of people after 1 am. The crowd is not limited to skinny guys but also stocky and meaty guys. I played with at least 3 stocky guys and had lots of fun there.

In conclusion, don't waste time with GM. Go to hyundae as the crowd is better and way more comfortable facility there

A friend went to Equus and he said that it is similar to hyundae.

If u want to check out the saunas in korea, check out utopia. There directions are very accurate and easy to find

Guest Phil

Hey guys, I'm having a 12 hours layover in incheon in September. I'm young, gay, tall, good looking new zealander, um... Any ideas where to go and have some fun in incheon?

I am going from 18-25 of october still planning but hard to locate a good enough place to stay....

I will be going there on 24 to 28 October and planning to stay at IP Boutique Hotel at Itaewon area. Have not tried before, but the reviews on Tripadvisor is okay.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

100,000 - 250,000 wons, depending on what you are gonna do after massage, and whether it's outcall (the masseur visits your hotel).

Could you split that into the base price for the massage and the tips for the extras?

just returned from Seoul... i have tried Hyundai...

i was there on a Saturday night. It was a full house gauging from the shoe lockers. Some patrons have their shoes being handed to the man in the front desk (instead of the usual, where you place your shoes inside a shoe locker, take out the key, pay the entrance and use the other key for your bag locker. It was underwear night when i was there. I am on vacation and needed some sleep, some are really pushy and will make their way to suck you, i was sucked twice, really good.... when i found the one, we have mutual oral. I am not really into penetration, but given the chance, i am a top. When i thought that this is the time to try it, oh my, he is a top as well, we just continued blowing each other. He is a cute Korean boy, nice body. He wanted to exchange numbers though he knows am from Singapore but am not into that yet.

Payment is 13k won. It says that it is from 6pm-6am. I arrived 10pm and left around 645am. I am not sure if that 6-6 is really implemented as they did not charge me extra.

Hi - yeah, it is the same but there was some renovations I believe. Also, there arefree condoms. I am not very familiar with the layout but it was clean. The report that you had is written 2009. They must have improved the facilities feeling that patrons are movin to a newer place. When I return, I'll try the equus.

My overall verdict is satisfying.

Hi - yeah, it is the same but there was some renovations I believe. Also, there arefree condoms. I am not very familiar with the layout but it was clean. The report that you had is written 2009. They must have improved the facilities feeling that patrons are movin to a newer place. When I return, I'll try the equus.

The direction is correct though you can find signs in English already. The entrance is not in the street level, you need to take the stairs to the next floor.

My first time in Seoul.Tried Giseng (http://thegiseng.com/xe/potoboard) two days ago, my masseur was Young no. 12.Great experience :)Tried Bodyline (http://www.bodylinekorea.com/) yesterday. I chose their younger masseur, Ricky.He is tall and lean and handsome.Unfortunately, I didn't have good experience with him.He asked me if I was 'sick' a few times. I thought he asked if I was not feeling well, but it took me a while to understand that he was asking me if I had AIDS.After oral (which lasts only seconds), he would quickly wipe his mouth with a towel. After kissing, he would do the same... (duh!)First of all, I'm clean. Second of all, he must be educated to understand how HIV/AIDS transmit.He must be the stereotypical Korean who had been brainwashed that foreigners cause HIV/AIDS.Gonna try another agency before I return to SG on Tuesday.

Where is Giseng located? I'm thinking to try the boys out when i visit Seoul.

• 2 weeks later...

Heading for Seoul 07-14OCT - staying at Lotte. Hope to be able to check out some of the saunas mentioned. Going to check out the plastic surgeries, dermatologists as well :unsure:. Anyone knows a reputable enough place to recommend or first hand experience to point a first timer to?

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.