Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Just saying hi....im clean, straight, Malay chub, northern Peninsula accent. 36/175/93 but sometime have a feeling like to get BJ & FJ by someone, but i never have experience in this. But somehow i think i can give a BJ too. Staying at Putrajaya. Interested in ONLY healthy and hygiene person. Hmmm...that go my introduction.

Hi all, I'm 24c , currently not looking any fun with anyone, mostly seeking long term buddy or relationship, I'm a bi curious, haven't really do anything with a guy before, anything about me is in my profile 

Guest Dill94

Hey guys, pretty new here. 22/168/65 chn. Looking for like minded friends to chat with and a ltr if we have chemistry ^^ nvr done anything with a guy b4 but im down for clean fun with the right guy ;)

4 hours ago, Maxxie said:

Hi all, new here and would love to make friends for casual talk! :) 

With such an attractive profile pic...I'm sure people here are more interested talking about the cute Butt U have instead of settling for "Casual Talk"! 

Hehehe

Anyway, welcome =} 

Hello everyone! Here to make more friends :) 25 this year and stays at jurong west and currently working at clementi. So feel free to msg me! 

Discreet but kinda hope to find someone similar for friends or more ( ard my age especially ) 

not really into sexual activity at the moment :) cheers ! 

Guest sddv1997

Heyy :) I'm 19, currently in JC 2. I am both a dancer and a musician, I am very passionate about the arts. I'm here to look for friends, chats and a boyfriend :) I am not into having fun because I'm still untouched. You can pm me if you're interested to get to know me or you can line me.

Edited by sddv1997

Hi all, malay chub 27 here in KL and still very new to and inexperienced with the lifestyle. I love to swim (though I have the complete opposite of a swimmer's body, go figure). Looking to make some friends and maybe some fun too. :)

Edited by Gkerr55

Hello!

Louis here, nonlocal chinese. Studied in NUS and currently working here. Maybe i will stay in Singapore for good!

Mainly looking for hangout buddies, chats, and dates.

Open to (non anal) fun as well if click, but i suppose it's much better if we get to know from the 'friend' route rather than ons route.

Looking forward to get to know more people!

Hi I just join. Andi here local Chinese 172 68, never had a regular guy before,

like to have a pure top, who is caring, taller than me, maybe younger than me ,

just average face and good rod will be nice. Find it hard to find one though.

Hope can find one here for com;pany

Hi there! I am new here too. I am at 167, 70kg. I have a heavy bone density built. Hoping to look for lifetime partner more than a sex buddy.

I am an introvert person, but I can be chatty at times only if u know me longer. 

I am not looking for super model hot bods, neither for cutie pies. but I am also not looking for sumo bears or ah peks. all I am looking for is a person who truly enjoys my company and can talk. I enjoy good talk. Impress me with that.

Pm me

Hi there! Reposted this because cos I dunno how to edit my post. My apologies.

I am new here too. I am at 167, 70kg. I have a heavy bone density built. Hoping to look for lifetime partner more than a sex buddy even though I enjoy sex with a dedicated person.

I am an introvert person, but I can be chatty at times only if u know me longer. 

I know neither super model hot bods, nor cutie pies would be interested in me because I am just average looking (I welcome them as well) with no fantastic stature, but I am not looking for sumo bears or ah peks. all I am looking for is a person who truly enjoys my company and can talk, makes me feel loved. I enjoy good talk. Impress me with that.

Pm me

Hi, everyone.

Mixed Chinese-Indian larger guy here, oral submissive flex bottom, experimental and adventurous. I enjoy lots of things from hugging and kissing to bondage kink and submission play and have tried lots of things in between. Always happy to talk to new people and hear other points of view besides my own.

Glad to be here.