Male HQ

Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)

worldangel

Guest Top_Chn

Of course, Missionary is best for me.... I can see my partner and his moaning from top .... I can kiss him, hug him and play his nipples during fucking

I only ever had sex in missionary which I think is quite hot.

but I imagine cowboy/cowgirl position should feel sexy but I never try before...sit on top of the dick, let the top tightly hug me while he do the pounding.

This will be more sexy imo with a strong top and smaller size btm as i'd can imagine the top having to do more work as he got to work against the weight of the bottom.

I think i have a different point of view.

I find it depends on the cock. If its upward pointing then missionar. Downwards then regular doggy. Straight long cocks, face down on a pillow, ass pointing in the air (downward thrusts piledriver style). All hits your g spot and drives you crazy.

For those really fat cocks i like sitting down on a cock cowgirl style. Then either up and down slow with ass rim squeeze at regular intervals or rocking back and forth. 

For double penetrations you dont have much choice. But then at that point in time, 2 hard throbbing cocks for you, does it really matter?

I love a missionary especially when there is good eye contact and kissing, followed by doggy style. Doggy style is best when there's a mirror and the top can see my face moaning in pleasure and I can see him pulling my hair or having his arms around my neck while licking & biting my ears and neck. 

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

seems like a lot of missionary fans here. i like missionary too as it allows me to dominate my btm better, and allow both top and btm access to each others bodies as i pump my btm. i also like carrying my btm around like a fuck toy with my cock firmly lodged in him. the degree of dominance is even higher in this position, as my btm would be totally in my control 

some tips for the tops here. a very erotic read for the btms too!

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2015/07/04/how-to-top-like-a-stud-a-penetrating-guide-to-gay-sex/ 

Any and every way that makes that snake inside me feels shiok snaking around inside heheh. Some position is great if the cock is big and long and for some it is just not possible if cock too short. So position is also about length of cock. I have more guys cum too easy in doggy style mainly heh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

8 hours ago, acidtongue said:

seems like a lot of missionary fans here. i like missionary too as it allows me to dominate my btm better, and allow both top and btm access to each others bodies as i pump my btm. i also like carrying my btm around like a fuck toy with my cock firmly lodged in him. the degree of dominance is even higher in this position, as my btm would be totally in my control 

some tips for the tops here. a very erotic read for the btms too!

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2015/07/04/how-to-top-like-a-stud-a-penetrating-guide-to-gay-sex/ 

@acidtongue You are hot man^^

Guest Wild animal

I prefer doggy. It's a very vulgar position to sprawl on the floor, stick up my butts and be mounted like a bitch by another man. Looking in the mirror, it's no difference from how wild animals mate in tv documentaries.

The bonus is the loud pounding of flesh clashing into flesh like being beaten up by the top. Also my whole body will be jerking back and forth, my cock will be swinging about with my precum dripping, flinging messy, sticky, disgusting musky smelling fluids all over the place. This is the type of sex noises and smell that you cannot avoid noticing in a sauna. It is the primitive mating of the wild animals of the jungle who don't need brains or emotions to learn to mate.

I like getting fucked in missionary position. I love to see my top while he's fucking me. I also want him to see how slutty I am while I'm being screwed, see my body trembled and twisted in pleasure, see how horny my face show to him. And in this position I can also see how satisfied he is, when he grins at me while dominating me. We can rub chest, play nipples, or hugging each other. It's a perfect position to have sex. ;)

If I have audiences watching our fucking, i also love to be a cowboy riding hot cock. I like when top guy turns me out facing public and let me bounce up and down in front of them. My cock will be swinging in front of their eyes at the same pace as my bouncing movement and chorusing with my moan. Displaying my full front body to public while getting fucked is a combination of shyness and satisfaction at the same time. And it pulls out the sense of exhibitionism in me. :P

Doggy is also my favorite. It's the best position to offer my hole to a guy. It makes me feel completely being under the dominant trait of the top guy. He can hold my hips tight, move them to any direction he wants as he spins his cock around to different directions. Just like my hole is a sex toy for his entertainment. Or he can grab my cock and jerk it, pinching my nipples, or hug me from behind. I love the sensation that I'm being played by him the way he likes. :P 

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

22 hours ago, Arm Show said:

I like getting fucked in missionary position. I love to see my top while he's fucking me. I also want him to see how slutty I am while I'm being screwed, see my body trembled and twisted in pleasure, see how horny my face show to him. And in this position I can also see how satisfied he is, when he grins at me while dominating me. We can rub chest, play nipples, or hugging each other. It's a perfect position to have sex. ;)

If I have audiences watching our fucking, i also love to be a cowboy riding hot cock. I like when top guy turns me out facing public and let me bounce up and down in front of them. My cock will be swinging in front of their eyes at the same pace as my bouncing movement and chorusing with my moan. Displaying my full front body to public while getting fucked is a combination of shyness and satisfaction at the same time. And it pulls out the sense of exhibitionism in me. :P

Doggy is also my favorite. It's the best position to offer my hole to a guy. It makes me feel completely being under the dominant trait of the top guy. He can hold my hips tight, move them to any direction he wants as he spins his cock around to different directions. Just like my hole is a sex toy for his entertainment. Or he can grab my cock and jerk it, pinching my nipples, or hug me from behind. I love the sensation that I'm being played by him the way he likes. :P 

Oh my god that hot baby ^^

Guest Neh Neh
On Wednesday, April 06, 2016 at 2:55 PM, lovehandle said:

pls provide illustrations: 1. 老汉推车

2. 观音座莲

3. 猴子爬树

I prefer COE position ;D

2 hours ago, Kwon said:

Im top and i dont like that i lie down and my partner seat on me. 

My dick is upper curvy and no flexible when its hard, so i feel painful in that position.

I sometimes pretend to like it for my partner's fun. But sad.

Your partner has to lean forward for you to actually feel comfortable right? I feel you too.

Which is why i still prefer to look at my partner in missionary.

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest
19 hours ago, Bobi said:

Missionary allows my partner to grab my butt. It stimulates me more. But *honestly will make me cum faster as i am the one thrusting. Will me me cum instant when partner wiggles and squeeze my penis..

Thought missionary allows your partner to grab your arm and fondle the nipples?!.

• G_M changed the title to Which Sex Position You Like Most? (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.