Male HQ

Male-HQ Monthly Giveaway : New Items to Giveaway Every Month

Male-HQ

Stand a chance to win a free made-in-USA Evolution Man Lip Balm with SPF15 protection in our Nov Giveaway, exclusively for BW members. Simply tell us which is your favorite grooming product at Male-HQ and why.  ^_^

Meanwhile, enjoy our special offer of 25% off every purchase of two or more TOOT underwear / swimwear in-store & online. Online customers please use discount code TOOT25 at check-out. Valid till Nov 30 only.

12182919_897528176963377_128504394773907

Edited by Male-HQ

Evolution Man Lip Balm SPF 15 deeply nourishes your lips even while protecting them from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Stand a chance to win one in our Nov Giveaway simply by sharing which is your favorite grooming product at Male-HQ and why.  ^_^

We're open every day this week, so come in & say hi.  ;)

lipbalmspf158x102__50935.1385648605.1280

Congrats to heyboyboy, funkykiddoyiswimforeverlonely89kaze for winning a free trial tube of SuperSlyde lube. Please PM us with your name and e-mail by Nov 7 to receive your collection voucher. Please note that collection has to be made in-person. ^_^

Meanwhile, stand a chance to win a free made-in-USA Evolution Man Lip Balm with SPF15 protection in our Nov Giveaway. Simply tell us which is your favorite grooming product at Male-HQ and why.  ;)

Edited by Male-HQ

From now till Nov 30 only, enjoy 25% off every purchase of 2 or more TOOT underwear & swimwear. In-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. Online, use discount code TOOT25 at checkout.  ^_^

12194506_899458223437039_751065734269342

Edited by Male-HQ

Cleansing is the most basic yet essential step to a well-groomed man. Watch how to do it right with the dual-action Cleanse & Shave from Evolution Man. Stand a chance to win a free made-in-USA Evolution Man Lip Balm with SPF15 protection in our Nov Giveaway. Simply tell us which is your favorite grooming product at Male-HQ and why.   ;)

Edited by Male-HQ

Noted with thanks! Had received the voucher in email.

Congrats to heyboyboy, funkykiddo, yiswim, foreverlonely89, kaze for winning a free trial tube of SuperSlyde lube. Please PM us with your name and e-mail by Nov 7 to receive your collection voucher. Please note that collection has to be made in-person. ^_^

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

Exfoliating your face removes surface dirt and dead skin cells, revealing younger, healthy skin. Regular exfoliation promotes a brighter, healthier complexion. Watch how to do it right with the Evolution Man Wash & Buff.

Stand a chance to win a free made-in-USA Evolution Man Lip Balm with SPF15 protection in our Nov Giveaway. Simply tell us which is your favorite grooming product at Male-HQ and why.    ;)

Congrats to heyboyboy, funkykiddoyiswimforeverlonely89kaze for winning a free trial tube of SuperSlyde lube. Please PM us with your name and e-mail by Nov 7 to receive your collection voucher. Please note that collection has to be made in-person. ^_^

Meanwhile, stand a chance to win a free made-in-USA Evolution Man Lip Balm with SPF15 protection in our Nov Giveaway. Simply tell us which is your favorite grooming product at Male-HQ and why.  ;)

hmm.. come on people. its mid of Nov already =] the contest is half-done..

my favourite grooming product? didn't use before. but if i have to pick one, it would definitely be Brickell Men's Products Restoring Eye Balm.

Reason : Due to the nature of my work, i do not have much time for sleep. so I have dark circles. This Eye Balm can help reduce dark circles.

@Jarod77, great recommendation. The made-in-Switzerland Task Essential Skin Feed Active Moisturizer contains pure oxygen molecules with stem cells, marine elements, vitamins, and extracts of plants & fruits to promote optimal skin health, fight aging, and increase collagen production.

An Evolution Man Lip Balm SPF15 is yours!   :clap:

Skinfeed2__04934.1385650518.1280.1280.jp

@Kaze, excellent recommendation. The Brickell Restoring Eye Balm contains premium ingredients usually found in luxury brands such as Matrixyl 3000 (Protein Peptides) to smooth out fine lines, reduce puffiness, and reduce the appearance of dark circles. 

eye_cream_men__78074.1431006602.1280.128

Edited by Male-HQ

Last 6 days to enjoy 25% off any TOOT underwear / swimwear with min. purchase of 2 pieces & above.  ^_^

Visit us in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online customers use discount code TOOT25 at checkout.

12006503_877952142254314_863231389675138

Edited by Male-HQ

@yiswim I see you've already discovered the newest underwear brand at Male-HQ, Pistol Pete from Los Angeles. You sure pack your Pistol Pete Titan Power Mesh Brief well.  :thumb:

Last day to stand a chance to win a free made-in-USA Evolution Man Lip Balm with SPF15 protection in our Nov Giveaway. Simply tell us which is your favorite grooming product at Male-HQ and why.   ;)

Edited by Male-HQ

A new month brings a new contest. Pistol Pete from Los Angeles is the newest underwear brand at Male-HQ. Simply tell us which design at http://www.male-hq.com/pistol-pete_underwear/ is your favorite and why and you could win a pair of free Exponent underwear.  ^_^

12322533_908744755841719_472655831704568

I personally like this underwear as i am a Brief Person. Love the white and blue combination as I just love white undies or with a pinch of white on it. It looks sexy and for the bulge area, it does creates a lift making the bulge having a push-up effect. The middle threading at the front bulge area actually enhances the whole package and also . The material looks very stretchy and comfortable and finally loving the waistband of the underwear too. 

May head down the MaleHQ to feel for the material too~ 

UND6579__86087.1448113669.1280.1280.jpg?

UND6056__24370.1448110383.1280.1280.jpg?

This is definitely the one! Reasons as follow:

1) Red is the colour for intimacy. Nice underwear needs to have its fan (only 1. whoever is the one seeing you in your undies). Red will boost the sexual mood between the 2 =)

2) The 2 small openings at the penis region will compliment with any kind of guy - be it shaved/trimmed/"forest". it makes the other party have more fetishes.. Less is more =]

I bought this design (Pistol Pete Titan Power Mesh Brief) because

1. The mesh like material is quick dry.

2. The cutting is unique.

3. The blue-yellow colour combination is my favourite colour combination.

7%2F66%2F173629485_8066667.jpg

Another new collection from Male Hq - Pistol Pete! Really like the mesh-like material and quick dry property :)

Edited by yiswim

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

The blue pistol pete brief is simply me

Love the cutting edge designs that really potray the cutvature of one waist posture.

Blue is my favourite colour and the rear mesh design emhance the exclusivity of the brief itself

Really cannot wait to get down to male hq to have live on feeling of the real brief

• G_M changed the title to MaleHQ Giveaway: Underwear, Toys & Great Deals!!
  • Bern featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.