Male HQ

Male-HQ Monthly Giveaway : New Items to Giveaway Every Month

Male-HQ

Are you ready for war?

I think I am, after just having spent two weeks in camp making out with boys serving the country tirelessly.

For the August giveaway, the TOOT Underwear Stretch Mesh Super Nano Trunk Red and this, TOOT Underwear Digital Camouflage Nano Trunks Red make me ever-ready to serve, and enjoy service. But I am most definitely not referring to the nation in this context.

Shall post a photo of TOOT Underwear Stretch Mesh Super Nano Trunk Red soon, since it is currently in the orgy, I mean 'laundry'.

Get your pairs of seductive TOOT trunks and many more at www.malehq.com or visit their lifestyle store today :)

20620880_10208755038626314_2208218809973975220_n.jpg

Help your loved ones improve their performance or impress your date with skills from an Intro to Deep Tissue Massage Workshop organized in collaboration with Mandate Grooming

Make a Date with Us

• August 26 Saturday
  • 3pm - 5pm
  • Workshop Fee SGD60
  • Mandate Grooming at #02-05, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN

WHAT TO EXPECT

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT

• Basic strokes & techniques of Deep Tissue Massage
  • Correct posture of therapist
  • How to incorporate basic deep tissue techniques to improve sports performance, increase mobility & achieve deeper muscle relaxation

• Hands-on demonstration
  • Hands-on practice
  • Interactive, enjoyable session

• Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd between Wed to Sun, 12pm to 9pm
  • Pay SGD60
  • We accept cash, Visa/MasterCard & Nets

About Your Instructor

Lawrence started his massage practice in Australia, applying his massage skills to enhance the quality of life for patients with immobility. Armed with an intimate knowledge of the human physiology and especially the male physique, Lawrence today specializes in deep tissue & sports massage therapy, helping athletes as well as men across all ages and creed improve performance, increase mobility, and achieve deeper muscle relaxation.

FAQ  

Q: How many will be in the workshop?

A: A minimum of 4 participants is required to form the workshop. To ensure hands-on practice, the workshop will be capped at 6. If the minimum of 4 is not met, you have the option of signing up for a different date, applying your payment to a purchase at Male-HQ, or getting a refund.

Q: Do I need to sign-up with a partner?

A: You're welcome to sign-up with a partner or sign-up alone. You will be paired during the workshop.

Q: Will this workshop lead to certification?

A: No. This is an introductory workshop to familiarize participants with the beginning movements of Deep Tissue Massage. It is not meant as a formal instruction that leads to certification.

Q: Do I need to bring anything for the workshop?

A: Just come as you are, with a personal towel for wipe-down. Please be sure you are well showered and that there are no cuts or sores on your body. Massage towels and oils will be provided.

Q: Will I be nude?

A: While a massage is meant to be enjoyed without clothing, you're free to wear your shorts or underwear if you feel more comfortable. Professional draping will be part of the lesson.

Q: Can I pay on the day of the workshop itself?

A: No. Payment will need to be made upon registration.

18558816_1015232555277511_59627033018726

Here's my pair of TOOT Underwear Stretch Mesh Super Nano Trunk Red to show how patriotic to Singapore I am this National Day period (P.S Ignore the blue portions).

20170810_163433.thumb.png.5dae62b545fca298ca4f291e2ff45608.png

The first sight of its colour combination indeed reminds me of my childhood when we were watching Ultraman, which are the primary and only colours used in this pair. 

Having said so, the mesh design allows sweat to be dissipate easily and for the heat to be loss to the surrounding air, especially during 'heated' activities like sports. 

Get your pair of TOOT trunks and of course not forgetting, other products, from their amazing collection today. 

What goes on behind a Marco Marco Underwear photoshoot? This sneak peek captures the cheekiness of the Los Angeles label. We're delighted to bring you the lowest prices on the latest collection at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

A new month brings a new Male-HQ Giveaway Contest:D This August, stand a chance to win a much-coveted TOOT AW2017 Look Book by simply telling us which is your favorite TOOT underwear or Toot swimwear  and why at www.male-hq.com

Meanwhile, some of the new items from this edgy collection have arrived. Check them out at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

Help your loved ones improve their performance or impress your date with skills from an Intro to Deep Tissue Massage Workshop organized in collaboration with Mandate Grooming

Make a Date with Us:

• August 26 Saturday
  • 3pm - 5pm
  • Workshop Fee SGD60

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN

WHAT TO EXPECT

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT

• How to incorporate basic deep tissue techniques to improve sports performance, increase mobility & achieve deeper muscle relaxation

• Hands-on demonstration
  • Hands-on practice

• Visit Male-HQ at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd between Wed to Sun, 12pm to 9pm
  • Pay SGD60

About Your Instructor

Lawrence started his massage practice in Australia, applying his massage skills to enhance the quality of life for patients with immobility. Armed with an intimate knowledge of the human physiology and especially the male physique, Lawrence today specializes in deep tissue & sports massage therapy, helping athletes as well as men across all ages and creed improve performance, increase mobility, and achieve deeper muscle relaxation.

FAQ  

A: A minimum of 4 participants is required to form the workshop. To ensure hands-on practice, the workshop will be capped at 6. If the minimum of 4 is not met, you have the option of signing up for a different date, applying your payment to a purchase at Male-HQ, or getting a refund.

A: You're welcome to sign-up with a partner or sign-up alone. You will be paired during the workshop.

A: No. This is an introductory workshop to familiarize participants with the beginning movements of Deep Tissue Massage. It is not meant as a formal instruction that leads to certification.

A: Just come as you are, with a personal towel for wipe-down. Please be sure you are well showered and that there are no cuts or sores on your body. Massage towels and oils will be provided.

A: While a massage is meant to be enjoyed without clothing, you're free to wear your shorts or underwear if you feel more comfortable. Professional draping will be part of the lesson.

Last Day to Register -- To register via PayPal, simply PM us :D

Make a Date with Us:

• August 26 Saturday
  • 3pm - 5pm
  • Workshop Fee SGD60

WHAT YOU’LL LEARN

WHAT TO EXPECT

HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT

• Hands-on demonstration
  • Hands-on practice

• Pay SGD60

About Your Instructor

FAQ  

Congratulations to @popcorns @Stephen John Barnett @enthuboy_93 & @share for winning an ADDICTED Beach Bag in our July Giveaway Contest exclusively for BW members :clap: Please PM us with your Name & E-mail address by Aug 29 for your redemption voucher.

Meanwhile, keep your contributions coming for the  Male-HQ August Giveaway Contest:D This month, stand a chance to win a much-coveted TOOT AW2017 Look Book by simply telling us which is your favorite TOOT underwear or Toot swimwear  and why at www.male-hq.com.

Some of the new items from this edgy collection have arrived. Check them out at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

20451913_1392225230827000_76814402458486

Edited by Male-HQ

A new month brings a new Giveaway :D For Sep, stand a chance to win an elegant Teamm8 Key Ring simply by telling us which is your favorite item on sale now at Male-HQ :P

For discounts of up to 70% off, visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online at www.male-hq.com

key_ring__84088.1449756740.1280.1280.png

• G_M changed the title to MaleHQ Giveaway: Underwear, Toys & Great Deals!!
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.