Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Neh Neh Pok

Let's face it. Those colorful flashy underwear, swimwear, thongs and straps are meant to be flashed at your admirers. 

At Katong pool, before the lockdown I enjoyed the endless parade of Addicted, neon colors like pink, orange, yellow. And even those flashy aussie Bum print comic designs. 

Be proud of your body and ignore what people gonna judge what you wearing at the end of the day is you foot the bill not them as you know is this society all of sour grapes and cry baby. Think positive focus and be happy in yur life bless those sour grapes and cry babies.

Guest Really?
On 11/16/2020 at 2:01 PM, DeMarko said:

Some of my straigh colleagues are wearing thongs or g-strings bought by their wives. They even claimed to say that it was comfy and felt sexy in it.

Most of the straight guys I saw are wearing briefs or boxer. I know it when they pee at urinal and show their underwear when they tuck in their shirts. Or we can see the VPL through their tight pants. Seldom see so adventurous straight guys wearing thongs or g strings to work as sometimes you can see it through their tight business pants. 

only once I saw a straight guy wearing pink panty when he pees. I am so stunned by that. You can’t imagine a straight guy with a pink panty and he doesn’t mind show it at urinal. 

1 hour ago, Guest Really? said:

Most of the straight guys I saw are wearing briefs or boxer. I know it when they pee at urinal and show their underwear when they tuck in their shirts. Or we can see the VPL through their tight pants. Seldom see so adventurous straight guys wearing thongs or g strings to work as sometimes you can see it through their tight business pants. 

only once I saw a straight guy wearing pink panty when he pees. I am so stunned by that. You can’t imagine a straight guy with a pink panty and he doesn’t mind show it at urinal. 

Yes... especially when my colleagues wearing beige or light grey biz pants, their VPL is so visible

On 11/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, fetish69 said:

Is nothing wrong for straight guy wear thong, g string, jockstrap or even colorful ones. As you most departmental store bring in more vibrant color and those basic color very limit brand and design that put on display.

Agree. 
Having said that, I do not know any of my straight friends wear thong or Gstring but I do know quite a few guys who wear thong/gstring who claimed they are “straight”. 🙄

On 11/16/2020 at 11:43 AM, philips said:

I think they do not want to be seen as parading around which can be construed as a "cruising" activity. 

For me i do not feel the need to "show off" that i'm wearing such gear especially in the changing room of gyms or swimming pools as there are straight people around. 

I totally agreed with you flaunt it and be proud of yourself.

I was going up the escalator one day and in front of me was a guy and a girl holding hands. he was wearing white cotton shorts and i thought i could see he was wearing a thong. so i looked carefully and true enough it was a bright turquoise blue thong. it became more obvious as he started to walk up the stairs. he was kinda nerdy looking so i didn't expect him to be wearing a thong. haha

7 minutes ago, supermann said:

I was going up the escalator one day and in front of me was a guy and a girl holding hands. he was wearing white cotton shorts and i thought i could see he was wearing a thong. so i looked carefully and true enough it was a bright turquoise blue thong. it became more obvious as he started to walk up the stairs. he was kinda nerdy looking so i didn't expect him to be wearing a thong. haha

You so tiko.

18 minutes ago, supermann said:

It’s a good sign. Very encouraging to see supposedly straight man wears thong. 

New 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 & 𝗘𝗦 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 underwear & swimwear from Barcelona

Sizzle inside-out at 21 Cuscaden Road, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

126604982_3430974210285415_4132314327974455990_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=u2XLUuTFceAAX83BSev&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=90160ac07664db6453cb31ab76fae5eb&oe=5FDFA73C

𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲 starts now with 𝟮𝟱% off any regular-priced purchase above $100. In-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720. Online use 𝗕𝗙𝟮𝟱 at www.male-hq.com

Just in time for the new TOOT underwear arrivals from Japan 😉

black-friday-clothing-sale-instagram-post-2-1-.png

Edited 14 hours ago by Male-HQ

Edited by Male-HQ

𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲 starts now with 𝟮𝟱% off any regular-priced purchase above $100. In-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720. Online use 𝗕𝗙𝟮𝟱 at www.male-hq.com

Just in time for the new TOOT underwear arrivals from Japan 😉

127799439_3445477042168465_3234053227579453188_n.png?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=5dmvj2riLisAX8XHhOK&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=9922c69e91bf68390039dabdbb4d2f77&oe=5FE9E233

Black Friday Sale ends today with 𝟮𝟱% off any regular-priced purchase above $100. In-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720. Online use 𝗕𝗙𝟮𝟱 at www.male-hq.com

Just in time for the new underwear arrivals from Japan 😉

127266324_3449563741759795_8246649683431736726_n.png?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=SNdagEt2TrEAX9i0X78&_nc_ht=scontent-sin6-2.xx&oh=1f938f567e2e34b79af6fd43bc4f6f47&oe=5FE8DFAE

𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗧 𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝘆𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 is made of recycled fiber lyocell from eucalyptus wood & is a special edition item to mark TOOT's 20 years of revolutionizing men's underwear. Exclusively at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗧 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝘅𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 has the roominess of a boxer shorts with frontal support provided by an inner cup. Get yours at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

128772684_3457648590951310_2144567255298536408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=pxJEyEzG_ZUAX_txwKD&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=175dce0151a220f15669643fe5701670&oe=5FEF67A4

𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗧 𝗛𝘆𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗬 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 combines trunk and Y-back in a sexy pair of boxer brief to look like you're wearing Y-backs on top of the trunk. Now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

129721469_3463701703679332_29745224257798186_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=32QLX2JY8nQAX9mebxP&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=af9e1f902c95f374f88d01bba111fa03&oe=5FF1AF77

On 11/15/2020 at 4:51 PM, Guest Derelict said:

My experience too. GX3 M size jockstrap is unwearable.Probably need XL or 2XL. 

But I can wear Renoma (L size), Skinxwear (M size). 

Japanese brand and Mate from korea need to take 2 size bigger

Guest Derelict
On 11/30/2020 at 11:50 PM, doncoin said:

I just saw an ad, 2xist.com is doing 50% off for Cyber Monday. 

The underwear is cheap. However, at the checkout page, shipping was USD 50++. So just one underwear US$27 (discounted) + shipping is US$77++.

I tried, there were no other cheaper shipping options on their website. So went Black Fri at dept stores instead. Isetan was 30% + 10% on Renoma Skinxwear. Tangs 30% on CIN2, Toot, 2(x)ist.

Guest Derelict
On 12/5/2020 at 10:33 PM, fetish72 said:

Japanese brand and Mate from korea need to take 2 size bigger

Yes. Must be doubly careeful and study the size chart first. Same brand, differing styles, differing sizes.

Guest Derelict
On 11/30/2020 at 11:50 PM, doncoin said:

I just saw an ad, 2xist.com is doing 50% off for Cyber Monday. 

BHG Bugis got some old 2(x)ist going for $10 each.  Got further discounts during Blk Fri/Cyber Mon weekend.

𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗧 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝗼𝘅𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 has the roominess of a boxer shorts with frontal support provided by an inner cup. Get yours at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

Edited by Male-HQ

Guest Derelict
4 minutes ago, begleitung said:

Wonder who u saw

The one who always go to Katong & Delta pool. He stands around the pool yaking on his phone, never swim at all. He has hair only on the top of his head.

13 hours ago, garuda said:

Do you guys think certain underwear brands are outright gay, such as Skinxwear, C-in2, Aussiebum?

I guess brands like Andrew Christian and Groovin are confirmed gay?

I think most brands didn't start out catering exclusively to gay men. To me, gay men are more mindful of what underwear they put on, so they pay more attention, and are willing to spend more, and be more adventurous. 

Since these are the customers that tend to spend more on your brand, it is only natural that you start catering more to them, to encourage them to spend more. 

Love. 

My liking of underwear changes with time, I must admit. 
Started with briefs then to boxers shorts. Boxers briefs/trunks comes next and recently, I have been buying more thongs. 

Having said that, I still have several boxers of briefs and boxers briefs/trunks still untouched in their boxers. 
I must admit that my surroundings have influenced me on my liking. 

11 hours ago, doncoin said:

I think most brands didn't start out catering exclusively to gay men. To me, gay men are more mindful of what underwear they put on, so they pay more attention, and are willing to spend more, and be more adventurous. 

Since these are the customers that tend to spend more on your brand, it is only natural that you start catering more to them, to encourage them to spend more. 

It's like you don't see much sexy designs from brands like Byford, Renoma etc.  But for certain brands like Aussiebum and Andrew Christian, most of the designs and cuttings are really kinky ones like jockstraps, thongs, mesh etc.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.