Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Hot Swimmer
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Ghost month ending this coming Thursday.

Good! Have been refraining from gay sex the entire ghost month. Next friday can go bang bang tight ass.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Ghost month ending this coming Thursday.

23 minutes ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Good! Have been refraining from gay sex the entire ghost month. Next friday can go bang bang tight ass.

When the ghosts are away, the horny gays will go out and play .... :D

Guest Try and see

I just realised that the two S'porean kayakers, Mr Tan Eng Soon, 62, and Ms. Puah Geok Tin, 57, drowned during the seventh month this year.

According to folk belief, people should avoid activities involving open bodies of water like rivers, lakes and seas. (Swimming pools are okay because they are man-made, indoor, and artificial.)

Some folks say that drownings tend to be more frequent during the seventh month.

Whether you believe that or not, it definitely unnerved me to realise that their drowning was during the seventh month.

composite-image-of-singaporean-kayakers.

Rest in peace, Ms Puah & Mr Tan.

42 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

I just realised that the two S'porean kayakers, Mr Tan Eng Soon, 62, and Ms. Puah Geok Tin, 57, drowned during the seventh month this year.

According to folk belief, people should avoid activities involving open bodies of water like rivers, lakes and seas. (Swimming pools are okay because they are man-made, indoor, and artificial.)

Some folks say that drownings tend to be more frequent during the seventh month.

Whether you believe that or not, it definitely unnerved me to realise that their drowning was during the seventh month.

composite-image-of-singaporean-kayakers.

Rest in peace, Ms Puah & Mr Tan.

spacer.png

Written by a local Master (click here). The one and only local facebook talks about this. 

Guest Try and see
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

spacer.png

Written by a local Master (click here). The one and only local facebook talks about this. 

Oh yes!! You reminded me - that Irish girl also!!

The one who disappeared from her hotel in M'sia and was later found dead.  :o

british-teen-nora-quoirin-goes-missing-i

Thanks for the link, btw!

Incidents like that happen everyday, regardless if it is the lunar 7th month or not.

Even if I do believe in the lunar 7th month matters, I don't think anyone should sensationalize anything and claim that the lunar 7th month has anything to do with whatever that had transpired, especially since the lunar 7th month is now over. Doing that is just plain wrong.  

Coincidentally during this month I always dreamed of my late family, friends and pet.

They will tell me they are broke, cold or hungry.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

40 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Oh yes!! You reminded me - that Irish girl also!!

The one who disappeared from her hotel in M'sia and was later found dead.  :o

british-teen-nora-quoirin-goes-missing-i

Thanks for the link, btw!

I am a "die-hard" follower of this facebook page. :)

spacer.png

This is the facebook post (click here). You may view the comments too.

Guest Confused
On 8/25/2019 at 5:49 PM, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Why do we have to refrain from sex during ghost month?

On 9/2/2019 at 3:43 PM, Guest Confused said:

Why do we have to refrain from sex during ghost month?

Because you better don't switch on the lights. You could have fucked a ghost...

I wonder if you guys have any tips to not be so fearful of the supernatural. I just wanna be calm and collected and not a bunch of nerves every time I go to a deserted toilet at midnight or even walk to the kitchen in the dark. 

I'm enlisting next year and I've heard so many horror stories about Tekong that I'm pretty sure I'll just collapse if I see a girl's hair on my bed or something. 

I'm not particularly religious and I'm really scared of seeing anything.

Help!

Guest Keruwan
On 9/4/2019 at 7:54 PM, Guest Honey said:

I wonder if you guys have any tips to not be so fearful of the supernatural. I just wanna be calm and collected and not a bunch of nerves every time I go to a deserted toilet at midnight or even walk to the kitchen in the dark. 

I'm enlisting next year and I've heard so many horror stories about Tekong that I'm pretty sure I'll just collapse if I see a girl's hair on my bed or something. 

Help!

Dun worry. I myself never see anything so far. I used to believe that only some people have that "third eye" to see ghosts, and those supernatural stuffs. If so far you never see any, I think no need to worry, cause you dont have that "third eye". Haha

Guest 月下幽魂

This thread should be locked since 7th month gate is already closed?  People are still 讲鬼话here.  If none any of you ever 活见鬼, it is pointless to create excitement by bringing this topic up to 扮鬼扮马的.   好啦, 你们这些死鬼还不快来帮小倩点灯笼。

On 9/10/2019 at 12:06 PM, Guest 月下幽魂 said:

This thread should be locked since 7th month gate is already closed?  People are still 讲鬼话here.  If none any of you ever 活见鬼, it is pointless to create excitement by bringing this topic up to 扮鬼扮马的.   好啦, 你们这些死鬼还不快来帮小倩点灯笼。

这里不是鬼话就是鸟话。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 9/4/2019 at 7:54 PM, Guest Honey said:

Help!

Are u sure just a hair u will collapse. It happen to my bro. A long hair on his bed. As long u ddint physically see the figure nothing to be scared lah. My 2 years there also didnt see anything. Not everyone can see those things de.

Guest Try and see
2 hours ago, Guest Right? said:

Most people get shocked by their own image from the accidental mirror before they even see a ghost.  Right?

Not this guy:

projectq_morning_fix_colby_melvin_08__la

"Woah! Who's that guy looking at me?"

projectq_morning_fix_colby_melvin_10__la

"Well, hello, handsome. What's your name?"

Guest Try and see
20 hours ago, Guest Right? said:

Most people get shocked by their own image from the accidental mirror before they even see a ghost.  Right?

Not this guy:

projectq-morning-fix-colby-melvin-08-lar

"Woah! Who's that guy looking at me?"

projectq-morning-fix-colby-melvin-10-lar

"Well, hello, handsome. What's your name?"

• 2 weeks later...

oh yes. a 5 year old chinese girl speaking tamil, teo chew, and hokkien fluently after waiting at one of the older play grounds in tpy estate for the family to pick her up. this was years ago. 

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guest Boi said:

A few days after my dad died i was hanging out clothes only to open the door and hes staring at me. Why?

you missed him too much? 

I live in a senior building with my father so I can imagine how many people have passed away. My grand daughter will b 2 Nov 23rd. She is afraid of my hallway. She was sitting with my dad earlier in our living room wen my dad yelled for me to come get her. She was scared and pointing to the hallway and saying nana. Wen I picked her up, she could inches in to me. She has done this a few times before.. We lost my lil sis to heroin 4 yrs ago and my be 2 yrs ago. I'm thinking maybe she's seeing my sister. Any advice?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Try and see
On 10/9/2019 at 6:50 AM, Guest Boi said:

A few days after my dad died i was hanging out clothes only to open the door and hes staring at me. Why?

Maybe he just wants you to know that he is okay and no longer suffering?

As the Roman Catholic Church faces the biggest clerical sex abuse scandal yet, demand for Catholic-style demon busting is reaching new kinds of heights. Exorcism is a booming industry, with French exorcists charging up to €500, and the Vatican struggling to keep up.

According to a new report from the business intelligence site Compelo, and some extra sleuthing from PJ Media, at least 66600 people have downloaded exorcism apps on their smartphones, seeking to cast out demons without the help of a priest. If the recent Catholic Church scandal makes people wary of men of the cloth, these apps may become even more popular.

In April, about 200 exorcists-in-training arrived in Rome for a week-long class on casting out demons. One of the teachers, 89-year-old Cardinal Ernest Simoni of Albania, led a session on casting out demons over cellphone. He did not mention the separate exorcism apps, however.

Compelo's James Walker discussed four different supernatural apps, three of which involve exorcism directly. These apps have a surprisingly large clientele.

1. Exorcism and Deliverance.

The app "Exorcism and Deliverance" is free on the Google Play app store, and was created by a developer operating under two names: appsmuseum and Missionaries of Christ. According to the Adroid App Store, the Exorcism and Deliverance app has been installed more than 10,000 times. It has 206 user reviews and a four-and-a-half-star rating — not too shabby.

The app claims to offer prayers that priests and "ordinary people" can use to "defend themselves and others against evil." It also offers information on the varieties of demonic attacks and their symptoms.

"Nice! Be aware! The devil exist!" wrote Along Maria in a review that received 26 "likes."

"

Download it," ordered Maylene Rapadas in a review that received 14 "likes." "Most are powerful prayers! Informative...Confession is also must in order to fight evil using this prayers and knowledge and do not delve on the occult or watch evil can easily travel and transfer."

2. Exorcism.

This app, created by Codigo JDM based in Girona, Spain, has been installed more than 50,000 times. It also has a 4.5 star rating, and 290 reviews. The app contains information on exorcism, a compendium of prayers, and an image of the Saint Benedict Medal, a symbol that supposedly has power against demons.

3. Exorcism against Supernatural.

This Polish app has been installed more than 1,000 times, although it only has a 4-star rating and 33 reviews.

"This application can help you performing real Latin exorcism with audio and text tips," the description explains. "Professionally recorded high quality Latin pronunciation of the exorcist with mysterious music background from our studio."

A reviewer by the name of Alex Roberts quipped that the app "didn't work." He added, "Crowley is now in my house," a reference to a demon who becomes the "king of hell" in the CW TV show "Supernatural."

4. The Archangel Michael.

While Compelo's James Walker did not include this app, "The Archangel Michael" has been downloaded more than 5,000 times, and it has a 4.5-star rating, although only 16 people have reviewed it.

The app mostly consists of prayers such as "Saint Michael Novena," "Short Exorcism Prayer to Saint Michael," "Consecration to Saint Michael," and the "Saint Michael Chaplet."

Saint Michael is traditionally the leader of God's angel armies, and he appears in Revelation 12 and Jude 1, where the Bible says Michael will fight Satan.

5. Exorcism.

Another app merely titled "Exorcism" didn't make it into the Compelo report either. While the app has only 10 reviews and a 4-star rating, it has been downloaded more than 1,000 times.

This exorcism app claims to include "Devil's activity," "4 types of curses," "Symptoms," "Exorcism prayer," "Catholic Prayers against evil," and a "Video gallery."

The curse element seems new. At least one Google user had a bad experience, however. "Advertisements pop up every five seconds, this causes constant distractions, and makes it impossible to use the app," the anonymous user posted.

While Roman Catholicism has gotten a bad rap, the Bible certainly suggests demons are real, and Jesus Himself carried out exorcisms. None of this sanctions the torture, abuse, and even killing that has happened in the name of casting out demons, but it should make Christians pause before dismissing the idea of exorcism outright.

These apps have been downloaded at least 67,000 times, and the more superstitious should note this means more than 66600 downloads, rather fitting for the Devil's number being 666.

https://pjmedia.com/faith/over-66600-people-have-downloaded-exorcism-apps-on-their-smartphones/

On 7/14/2019 at 1:33 AM, Guest Kayle said:

Let me share my close encounter with the another world. During my teenage year,while working in a 5tars hotel near Orchard rd.It was my first midnite shift.11pm.-7pm.At about 2am.my captain ask me to send some food to room.On reaching the floor through staff’s lift,saw a lady in white sleeping in Chambermaid store room.And her hair was long and luckily her face facing the wall.Without notice,I quickly walk past her and out to the guest room.And after that,take guest’s lift down.Afraid to go back there.

Tell my encounter to my captain,he laugh at me.And said,you will use to it after sometime.Heard from most of my colleages,they too encounter this Lady in white.She travel around the hotel vicinity around midnite hours.,amd disappear when dawn break.

Question - Why do they only appear with long hair and dress in white?

8 hours ago, Guest incognito said:

There is no such thing. I'm wondering why people are still believing in ghosts.

i guess that's true. If you don't claim to be a ghost who died bleeding under the bus after your buddy Nightwhore threw you there, nothing else has the right to claim to be ghosts.

3 hours ago, Guest wHy said:

Question - Why do they only appear with long hair and dress in white?

Because they haven't seen the black-faced, naked and hairless ghost known as Guest disclosed yourself/incognito/thousand-other names yet. 

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Ghost exist.  But not everyone can feel it, hear it or see it, esp in urban Singapore.  So those who don't will not believe those who did, until the moment of encountering it themselves. 

This sounds like what religions say: God exists, but not everyone can feel, hear or see him.  But when the moment of judgment comes, those who didn't believe will be surprised  :lol:

50 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

This sounds like what religions say: God exists, but not everyone can feel, hear or see him.  But when the moment of judgment comes, those who didn't believe will be surprised  :lol:

Not really.  People will believe you when you saw a ghost.  No one will believe you when you said you saw God. Maybe God is shy. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

7 hours ago, Guest waaahahahaa said:

If Ghost can be seen, then it is not called a ghost.  It is called human....whahahahaha.

7 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Not really.  People will believe you when you saw a ghost.  No one will believe you when you said you saw God. Maybe God is shy. 

I am sorry, but I have to agree with Guest waaahahahaa.  

In my 70+ years I have never seen or felt a ghost, ... and neither have I ever seen or felt a God !  

Maybe I am too insignificant for them to pay me any attention?  

6 hours ago, Guest Human stupid said:

Lol, all said din see ghost before, try go cemetery sleep at night lol. No gut to do still tall cock

LOL!  The reason I don't go to cemetery to sleep at night is that...  there are no good accommodations there.  No rooms with private bath and warm water, TV, internet...:lol:

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.