Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

5 minutes ago, Guest Wtf said:

It could be nose cancer, better have it check.

Actually, some people have this extra sensory power to pick up certain vibes. It need not

be through visual detection, but through auditory, olfactory or aura sensation. So @TPYmuscle69 has strong olfactory detection.

Think X-men. ;)

Edited by AFter8

Guest Cassidy

Can someone explain this, because I am still slightly freaking out. I was sitting on my bed texting a friend, and all the sudden a wave of emotion hit me where I felt like crying (wasn’t sad, I was actually in a good mood). Then all the sudden, those feelings stopped. I have caught stuff (orbs and mist) on security cameras in my home almost every night.

Guest C look C look
2 hours ago, Guest Cassidy said:

Can someone explain this, because I am still slightly freaking out. I was sitting on my bed texting a friend, and all the sudden a wave of emotion hit me where I felt like crying (wasn’t sad, I was actually in a good mood). Then all the sudden, those feelings stopped. I have caught stuff (orbs and mist) on security cameras in my home almost every night.

Show your video cam here to see see.

Guest Try and see
On 2/17/2020 at 8:12 AM, Guest Cassidy said:

There probably one or more spirits in your house. Often, people who are psychic can pick up the emotions of any spirit being nearby e.g. overwhelming sadness, anger, etc.

Depending on your religious belief, you should get your church/temple to do a home cleansing or blessing. Cos in the long run, it will not be good for you to ignore the problem.

So last night i went to visit my father who is ill. While in the hospital several family members have gone to visit my dad. On this particular night nieces from my mothers side came to visit and nieces from dads side came too. Needless to say were all gathering and some of them not knowing each other begin shaking hands, introducing themselves to one another and making smalltalk. While there everyone is in deep prayer praying for my dad. 

Then my niece (moms side) recieves a phone call.....her dad had just passed away! While trying to console her another phone call.....another niece ( dads side)....got news her father had passed away. Im dumbfounded!😳
Coincidence?Paranormal? Definantly UNEXPLAINED

Guest Paul2029

My parents bought a home from an elderly woman and both parents died in the house.  My mom and brother and I have always heard the boards creaking as if someone was walking back and forth through the hallway.  When we would go upstairs, there  would never be any creaking.  When I lived at home, I actually called out loud, "who is here?"  The creaking paused for a minute or two and then started creaking again.  You can even hear the path down the hallway.  I don't ever go into my mom's basement without someone with me.  Has anyone ever experienced this?  At first we thought it was an old house but it happened way too often through the years.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:05 PM, LeanMature said:

Why do some nights there is this marbles dropping on the floor ?  Some said online that it was due to the sound of the water pipes, but why only on certain nights ?  

I often hear that too. I thought it was just the kids are playing but it is just past 3 am. I'm wondering too what could that be.

10 hours ago, Guest John said:

So last night i went to visit my father who is ill. While in the hospital several family members have gone to visit my dad. On this particular night nieces from my mothers side came to visit and nieces from dads side came too. Needless to say were all gathering and some of them not knowing each other begin shaking hands, introducing themselves to one another and making smalltalk. While there everyone is in deep prayer praying for my dad. 

Then my niece (moms side) recieves a phone call.....her dad had just passed away! While trying to console her another phone call.....another niece ( dads side)....got news her father had passed away. Im dumbfounded!😳

Are they mahjong kakis when they were alive ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Talk to whatever
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Does anyone who has dogs.see them staring
Up towards the corner of the ceilings for quite awhile.as though they can see something.

When animal are first introduced into the house, they tend to be inquisitive and can easily spot a spider crawling on the ceiling wall or trying to familiar itself by staring every corner of the house.  If your dog has been kept by you for many years in the same house and if it noticed something, just ask the dog what it sees and watch its reaction.  Some dogs see something and have withdrawal reaction such as stepping back,  tail no wagging and almost tuck between its hind legs, some will "woof" a little or worse "growl" at the object...etc.  Try to understand your dog and if it always the same spot, then you know if you better do something about it...like smudge that area with incense,  salt, prayer or even talk to the "invisible" to not disturb the family by sending it away properly.

Anyone has any issue with Ipad?

A few nights ago when i went to sleep, suddenly i heard muffled music... thinking it's from some passer-by downstairs... i just ignored

But it didn't seem to fade away... then i get down from my upper deck bed and realised that the music was through my earpiece plugged to Ipad

I've already off it before going to bed and i wasn't listening to music earlier; was watching Netflix...

56 minutes ago, AnH said:

Anyone has any issue with Ipad?

A few nights ago when i went to sleep, suddenly i heard muffled music... thinking it's from some passer-by downstairs... i just ignored

But it didn't seem to fade away... then i get down from my upper deck bed and realised that the music was through my earpiece plugged to Ipad

I've already off it before going to bed and i wasn't listening to music earlier; was watching Netflix...

You suspect the ghost turn on for you ah ?

On 2/15/2020 at 6:49 AM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Use the bible and cast out those evil spirits in the name of God!😇

And if that ghost were atheist...? 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

Guest Bible
On 2/15/2020 at 6:49 AM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Use the bible and cast out those evil spirits in the name of God!😇

Use one with Hebrew language. More power. Because Hebrew is the original human language. 

2 hours ago, Guest Joey said:

I have woken up from a bad dream to seeing a ghost standing next to me in my bed till they fade away.

Bad dream is caused by heatiness.  Eat less fried food and drink more water.

Guest Johnny
On 2/24/2020 at 12:22 AM, Guest John said:

who is shaking hands nowadays? 

Guest Brody

When I was a child I was at my grandparents old farm house. I loved going there and going into the old barns, corn cribs and other various buildings that were no longer in use. I've had many experiences over the years, the very first and several others in that house. 

I was about 4 or 5 and my grandmother and I were in her kitchen. Now the kitchen was in the back of the house and that's where the house's back porch was. It was a long back porch high above the ground. It was screened in and had wide , wooden steps leading to the back door that opened to the kitchen. Anyway, the two of us were making breakfast.

Now I was only about 4 or 5 but being from the south my grandma was teaching me to make biscuits and gravy . She was showing me how to add buttermilk when I heard the back screen door open. Expecting my grandpa to walk in I was anxious for him to see that I was making biscuits. Instead of my grandfather however, a tall man wearing brown slacks and a white button down shirt and suspenders walked in, passed us without looking our way. He went into the hallway and up the stairs to the second floor. I started freaking out. I was absolutely terrified of this man. I got so upset that my grandma called my grandfather in telling him that I insisted that I saw a bad man come in and go upstairs.

So grandpa being my hero went upstairs and looked all around the upstairs bedrooms finding nothing. He called me up to show me that everything was fine. There was one room there that was always locked. The home owner told my grandpa that it was used for storage and that he would never bother them about coming in and out to check on his things but the door was to remain locked to keep us kids out of the place. So pretending to agree that my imagination had tricked me I went back downstairs and acted as if I had forgotten the incident. That evening , my parents, grandparents and the next door neighbors were all out sitting on the front porch talking.( another southern thing)

They weren't paying me any attention so I slipped into the house and went upstairs. I stood outside that locked room scared but HAVING to see what was in there. Now this house was really old and the bedrooms locked with what they called skeleton keys. These were big keys so looking through the keyhole was easy. I peeked through that keyhole and say that same man sitting on the floor surrounded by women's shoes. I know realize that there was only probably 19 or 20 pairs but as a kid there seemed to be hundreds. Just before I pulled away from the keyhole. The man looked up and straight at me with this weird grin. I ran like hell back downstairs and climbed in my dad's lap tucking my head under his chin. My dad very quietly whispered to me so the others couldn't hear. He said, " It's ok baby boy, he's not really here anymore."

• 3 weeks later...

I heard that late one night, my neighbor was taking the lift down to the 1st floor of the block; he saw a mother and her daughter in same lift. He asked the mother why she was taking her daughter down at such a late hour, but she kept silent. When the lift reached the first floor and he looked back to allow the pair to alight, he found that they had vanished and there was no one else in the lift apart for him.

Guest Lawrence

I’ve heard about a Malay family seeing a female ghost on the 5th floor of my block. But I have not seen it for myself. I live on the 6th floor. There are now numerous stories about our block. I realised many of the units are not occupied, so it might be partially true.

On 7/30/2014 at 2:59 PM, GachiMuchi said:

Ranking of Haunted Hotels in Malaysia, have you stayed there?
Haunted Hotels in Malaysia is written by those who believe in a world with supernatural powers

Likou | Major Posted: 2014/07/25 11:15 am  6.png 

s2_53d1c6e320452.jpg

I believe that everyone will stay at the hotel for travel, business, or other reasons. When we grow up, we all hear a lot of haunted stories and legends about hotels. So whenever I stay in a hotel (especially a person), there will be a little bit of anxiety and fear in my heart!

"Haunted Hotels in Malaysia" is written by those who believe in a world with supernatural powers. In Malaysia, ghosts, souls, and demons are the most commonly discussed by natives.
Their appearance depends entirely on different religious backgrounds. For example, Malay ghosts appear in types such as "Pontianak", "Toyol" or "Jin", while Chinese ghosts appear in the language of the Chinese themselves.

Over the years, many tourists have been talking about the haunted events of many hotels or resorts, and some have even become news or after-meal stories. However, this article is not to tarnish or discredit the name or business of the hotel. But just to give everyone a concept, especially those who believe in supernatural powers as a reference.

The following are the hotels and some of the information mentioned in this article:

═════════════
Haunted Hotel: Kuala Lumpur
═════════════
Cyxxtal Cxxxn hotel (5 floor hallway at midnight there will be a lot of footsteps, walked up and down)
■ Mxxt hotel S. Besi (it is said that this hotel's location is truly the "three evil bit", polyanionic very powerful)
■ Hotel Istxxa KL (Room712, I have seen black shadows roaming in the room)
■ Dyxxxty Hotel KL (one of the rooms on the 19th floor, which had an accident)
■ Pexxl Int. Hotel KL (At the time, guests found chairs and TVs in the room Machine will automatically move / switch, the two guests scared stay in Lobby all night)
■ Grand Cxxxxxxtal Hotel
■ Mxxxxin Oxxxxtal Hotel
■ Hotel Cxxxs
■ Hotel Kxxxxon Jalan TAR
■ Grand Mxxxxium Hotel, Bukit Bintang
■ Fxxxxal Hotel
■ Pxxk Rxxxl
■ Cxxxne Plaza
■ Mxxxxrin Hotel KL
■ Hotel Mxxa KL
■ Palace of the Gxxden Hxxxes Sri Kembangan, KL
Gxxxxns hotel KL ■

══════════════════
haunted Hotels: Selangor Petaling
══════════════════
■ Hoxxxay Vixxx Subang (pressed by a “ghost”)
■ Hxxxon Petaling Jaya (Old building, Old Wing toilet will
scream ) ■ Sxxxxna Hotel Subang

════════════
Haunted Hotel: Johor
════════════
■ M Sxxtes Hotel (back-mountain, sea-facing, room is very large, but the drawers are filled with Bibles / mantras. Once I slept in the middle of the night, I suddenly saw a figure sitting after waking up suddenly On the sofa, watching me sleep)
■ Sxxxxxsa Hotel (The hotel is very old, it is said that the slaughterhouse before the Japanese occupation period was behind the hotel)
■ Nxx Yxxk Hotel (the girl suicide eucalyptus has happened, although the eucalyptus room has been blocked, but spiritual incidents often occur)
■ Mxxxxra Hotel
■ Sxxxb Hotel Desaru

════════════
Haunted Hotel : Kedah
════════════
■ Alor Star Hotel Gxxxx Cxxxxxxxtal
■ Sxxxs Ixx Sungai Petani
■ SX Ixx Sungai Petani
■ Hotel Cxxxta Sxxxng Sungai Petani

═════════════ ══
Haunted hotel: Langkawi
═══════════════
■ GxxPxxk Resort (I will hear the roar of a beast like a beast in the middle of the night, ask the hotel Staff, only to know that the mountain behind the hotel is said to live A "mountain god" is where the "Seven Immortals"!)
■ Asxxxa Resort Langkawi (in the corridor of the room at the end of the third floor, people often see 2 children playing there)
■ Mxxxna Cxxe Resort Langkawi
■ Kxxdo Ixxxna Langkawi
■ Resort Kxxxxng Txx Sxxxk Langkawi
■ Dxxai Langkawi

═════════════
Haunted Hotel: Melaka
═══════ ══════
■ Anxxxsa Hotel Melaka (every room on the 5th floor has had a ghost encounter, so rooms on the 5th floor will not be rented out, except during high season)
■ Emxxxor Hotel (this hotel, as soon as you step in The lobby of the hotel will feel weird! When you enter the room, it will be very creepy. Warm reminder: if you really stay in this hotel, if you wake up at night if you wake up, do n’t look at the ceiling after opening your eyes
■ Mahxxxa Hotel Melaka (This is also a very scary hotel, almost every time you stay, you will be crushed by the ghost, because it is the two buildings near the sea, especially the eleventh floor)
■ Pxxi Hotel (reconstructed from the traditional BaBa's House Cheng, although it is said to be very quaint, I still
recommend "careful stay" is good!) ■ Sxxh's Bxxch Resort Melaka
■ Hotel Dxxxxe

═════════════
Haunted Hotel: Negeri Sembilan
═════ ════════
■ hotel Rxxal Bxxxxng

═════════════
haunted Hotels: Port Dickson
═════════════
Le Pxxs Cxxta Rxxa Resort (ten million do not check in Room 517, at your peril!)
■ Axxxsa Resort
■ Ixxxm Bxxxh Resort
■ Txxxxle Resort
■ Pxxm Sxxxng Resort
■ Axxxxxon Resort Port Dickson

════════════
Haunted Hotels: Pahang
════════════
■ Sxxxs Gxxxen Hotel Kuantan
■ Ixxxxna Hotel Cherating
■ Lxxxnd Resort Cherating
■ MS Gxxxen Hotel Kuantan
■ Hyxxx Hotel
■ Vxxxxna Hotel (2 Kids Playing in at The Lift)

════════════════
Haunted hotel: Cameron Highlands
════════════════
Hexxxxge Hotel (in a room on the 4th floor For a long time, I will live with an old couple. If not, do n’t disturb them both!)
■ Eqxxxxxial Hotel (Prohibited, Room 809. Even if there are no empty rooms at all, the hotel will not rent One room.)
■ Moxxxxht Bungalow (classic century-old haunted house! Similar to the haunted house level in the movie The Conjuring)
■ Sxxxxxxry Park Hotel
■ Apartment Dxxxia Cameron Highlands

═══════════════
Haunted Hotel: Genting Highlands
═══════════════
Fxxxt Wxxxd Hotel (the most 勐 hotel in personal experience!)
——》 R oom 8XX2 (Famous Bedtime Eucalyptus Discovery Site)
—— "Room 13XX4 (Prostitute Murder Eucalyptus)
- "Room 9XX3 (cut into pieces eucalyptus)
■ Rxx Apartment (many haunted legends, crazy pass decades)
■ Axxer Cxxrt (if you're not" guts hairy ", it should not have to stay here)
■ Gxxxxng Hxxxland Resort Hotel

════════════
Haunted Hotel: Penang
════════════
■ Sri Mxxxxsia Hotel Penang (Room 102, seeing a long hair with your own eyes while looking in the mirror figure flashed behind)
■ Sxxxxton Penang
■ Hotel Cxxxxorn
■ Rxxx Sxxxxg Resort
■ Nxxxxxm Hotel
■ E & O Hxxxx
■ Cxxxn Pxxxce Hotel
■ Sxxway Hotel Gerogetown
■ Gxxxey Hotel

════════════
haunted Hotels: Perak
════════════
■ Sxxxs Gxxxen Damai Resort Lumut
■ Mxxxna Cxxe Resort Lumut
■ Bxxxt Mxxxh Lxx Town Resort
■ Pxxxxxor Lxxt Resort
■ Pxxxxxor Ixxxnd Resort
■ Mxxxxtic Hotel Ipoh

════════════
Haunted hotel: Sabah
════════════
■ Rxxxxxsance Hotel Room 107
■ Hotel Rxxy Kota Kinabalu
■ Sxxu Ixxxnd Resort

═══════ ══════
Haunted Hotel: Sarawak
═════════════
Hxxxon Kuching
■ Dxxai Beach Resort
■ Hxxxxay Ixx
■ Cxxxn Rxxxxxxde Hotel Kuching
■ Santubong Resort

══════ ═══════
haunted Hotels: Terengganu
═════════════
■ Rxxxxts Wxxld Awana (Awana Kijal)

═════════════
haunted hotel: Kelantan
═════════════
■ Sxxra Ixx Kota Baru
■ Hotel Dxxxxxla Bxxxok

=====================

Haunted Hotels in Malaysia

Haunted Hotels in Malaysia is an article created for those who strongly believe in the supernatural world. Over here in Malaysia, ghosts, spirits and demons are quite common to the locals where they appear in all sorts of forms based on the religion . For example, the Malay ghost would appear in the form of a Pontianak, Toyol or Jin where else for the Chinese ghost, it will appear in the form of their own language.

Over the years, there have been many hotels and resorts which have been termed haunted or 'not clean' by many guests and some even have had their establishment in the news or social talk. This article is however not to tarnish the names or the businesses but just to give an idea of some of the haunted hotels in Malaysia or Hotel yang Berhantu in the Malay language especially for those who strongly believe in the supernatural.

Here is the list broken down by states in Malaysia and some of the encounters, rooms or floors mentioned;

Haunted Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Crystal Crown Hotel
Grand Continental Hotel
Mandrin Oriental Hotel
Hotel Corus
Hotel Kowloon Jalan TAR
Grand Millinium Hotel, Bukit Bintang
Federal Hotel
Park Royal
Crowne Plaza
Mint Hotel Sungai Besi
Mandarin Hotel KL
Hotel Istana KL Room 712-Pontianak sighted
Hotel Maya KL
Hotel Istana KL
Dynasty Hotel KL
Palace of the Golden Horses Sri Kembangan, KL
Pearl International Hotel KL
Gardens Hotel KL

Haunted Hotels in Petaling Jaya
Holiday Villa Subang
Saujana Hotel Subang
Hilton Petaling Jaya

Haunted Hotels in Johor
Mutiara Hotel
M Suites Hotel
Sebab Hotel Desaru
New York Hotel

This happened to a girlfriend of mine who used to stay at the New York Hotel when she has business trips to Johor Bahru. It was rumoured that New York Hotel, Johor Bahru had a suicide case a few years back where a girl killed herself in one of the New York Hotel room.

Haunted Hotels in Kedah
Hotel Grand Continental Alor Star
Swiss Inn Sungai Petani
SP Inn Sungai Petani
Hotel Cinta Sayang Sungai Petani

Haunted Hotels in Langkawi
Marina Cove Resort Langkawi
Kondo Istana Langkawi
Resort Kampung Tok Senik Langkawi
Aseana Resort Langkawi
Datai Langkawi

Haunted Hotels in Melaka
Angkasa Hotel Melaka Level 5
Shah ’s Beach Resort Melaka
Mahkota Hotel Melaka Level 11
Hotel Duluxe

Haunted Hotels in Port Dickson
Ancasa Resort
Ilham Beach Resort
Thistle Resort
Palm Spring Resort
Le Paris Costa Rica Resort Room 517
Avillion Resort Port Dickson

Haunted Hotels in Pahang
Swiss Garden Hotel Kuantan
Impiana Hotel Cherating
Legend Resort Cherating
MS Garden Hotel Kuantan
Hyatt Hotel
Vistana Hotel (2 kids playing in the lift)

Haunted Hotels in Cameron Highlands
Heritage Hotel Level 4
Equatorial Hotel Room 809
Strawberry Park Hotel
Apartmen Dahlia Cameron Highlands

Haunted Hotels in Genting Highlands
First World Hotel Genting Level 13No stranger to the locals, Genting Highlands is said to be one of the most haunted places in Malaysia, and with 6,118 rooms it must be difficult to keep track of visitors from the “other side.” Recorded as the fourth largest hotel in the world, the hotel actually houses an outdoor and indoor theme park, shopping center, food plaza and even a tropical rainforest at the main entrance.It also houses Asia's best international casino resort, and people say there have been numerous gambling- related suicides take place over the years. First World Hotel is known for its paranormal activities – guests who have stayed there would hear wailing spirits in the middle of the night,some have even seen ghostly apparitions jumping over the cliff only to vanish into thin air-the most famous account is a headless woman roaming around the corridor, apparently looking for her missing head.

Genting Highland Resort Hotel
Certain rooms are not available for rent no matter how full the hotel was – those who have seen the inside reported that it was filled with old Chinese ghost wards. They would subsequently fall sick for days afterwards. Apparently this resort is on top of the list for being the most haunted in Malaysia.

Haunted Hotels in Penang
Sheraton Penang
Hotel Copthorn
Rasa Sayang Resort
Northam Hotel
E & O Hotel
Crown Prince Hotel
Sunway Hotel Gerogetown
Gurney Hotel
Sri Malaysia Hotel Penang

Room 102 I saw a reflection of someone dashing through the room in the mirror, just outside the bathroom in the hallway above the dresser drawers. While drying my hair with a towel, dripping wet and naked, I stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom to have a look. A Malaysian man with a black turban and black silk clothes materialized and stood facing me about three feet away. He opened his mouth and moved it as if he was speaking to me, but he was silent. He had deep eye sockets; void and darkness replaced his eyes, and his face was dry, brown, and crinkled. The ghost then reached for me, extending both arms, and hovered toward me at about one inch per second.

Haunted Hotels in Perak
Swiss Garden Damai Resort Lumut
Marina Cove Resort Lumut
Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort
Pangkor Laut Resort
Pangkor Island Resort
Majestic Hotel Ipoh

Haunted Hotels in Sabah
Sibu Island Resort
Renaissance Hotel Room 107
Hotel Ruby Kota Kinabalu

Haunted Hotels in Sarawak

Hilton Kuching
Damai Beach Resort
Holiday Inn
Crown Riverside Hotel Kuching
Santubong Resort

Haunted Hotels in Terengganu
Resorts World Awana (Awana Kijal)

Haunted Hotels in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Hotel Royal Bintang

Haunted Hotels in Kelantan
Sutra Inn Kota Baru
Hotel Danialla Bachok

The collection of haunted hotels in Malaysia have been collected and taken from various forums or websites from around Malaysia based on peoples experiences at these places. There is no solid evidence on to the experiences here therefore many can assume that this can be passed off as tiredness , illusions or simply mind playing tricks. Then again, is it?

The most common experiences shared are the ones where the lights, air-condition, television goes off and on. Others include blankets being pulled or simply seeing someone standing there in the dark looking at the guests. The list goes on and we would like to know your experience.

Know wonder i stay at kl hotel istana be4 i went upstairs one of the top floors where the staff went onto and i felt so cold and creepy that i had to quickly go back into the lift and went back to my room, but it doesn ' t stop there i felt like the `thing 'followed me back so i kept praying as im a catholic and the thing was still there until 2.30 am the thing just left my room by the main door then i kept praying until i felt asleep, untill then i never told my half brother & my uncle what happened they don't believe in it lol. But the staff's were friendly and polite , but the next morning before i check out of the hotel i ask one of the staff if it was haunted , he/she said yes but he/she didn't say what floor it was but i knew  which floor it was but now i can't remember but if i had gone back there i would remembered it .

Edited by Stephen John Barnett
Add more words in .

1 hour ago, Stephen John Barnett said:

Know wonder i stay at kl hotel istana be4 i went upstairs one of the top floors where the staff went onto and i felt so cold and creepy that i had to quickly go back into the lift and went back to my room, but it doesn ' t stop there i felt like the `thing 'followed me back so i kept praying as im a catholic and the thing was still there until 2.30 am the thing just left my room by the main door then i kept praying until i felt asleep, untill then i never told my half brother & my uncle what happened they don't believe in it lol. But the staff's were friendly and polite , but the next morning before i check out of the hotel i ask one of the staff if it was haunted , he/she said yes but he/she didn't say what floor it was but i knew  which floor it was but now i can't remember but if i had gone back there i would remembered it .

Yes Hotel Istana is very haunted. My partner and I experienced it first hand. Creepy as hell.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Try and see
2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

anyone knows why 7th mth cannot dry clothes?

I read before that sometimes, spirits will inhabit the clothes that they come across if they see the clothes being hung up. To them, it's like a temporary home, maybe. So when you wear the clothes after that, the spirit might then be attached to you.

But I think it only happens at night so they say don't hang out clothes to dry at night, if possible, especially outdoors.

Guest White
2 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

I read before that sometimes, spirits will inhabit the clothes that they come across if they see the clothes being hung up. To them, it's like a temporary home, maybe. So when you wear the clothes after that, the spirit might then be attached to you.

But I think it only happens at night so they say don't hang out clothes to dry at night, if possible, especially outdoors.

I heard they like to attach to white clothes. Not only during 7th month. Not advisable on night times 365 days. But sometimes, I do let my clothes to dry overnight outside due to circumstances.

Guest Try and see
21 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

O didnt know that at all

But don't worry - if your 阳气 is strong, or if you wear a protective amulet on your body, any spirits attached to your clothing will fly off when it touches your body  😛

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Try and see
On 3/8/2020 at 9:48 AM, Guest Brody said:

When I was a child I was at my grandparents old farm house. I loved going there and going into the old barns, corn cribs and other various buildings that were no longer in use. I've had many experiences over the years, the very first and several others in that house. 

I was about 4 or 5 and my grandmother and I were in her kitchen. Now the kitchen was in the back of the house and that's where the house's back porch was. It was a long back porch high above the ground. It was screened in and had wide , wooden steps leading to the back door that opened to the kitchen. Anyway, the two of us were making breakfast.

Now I was only about 4 or 5 but being from the south my grandma was teaching me to make biscuits and gravy . She was showing me how to add buttermilk when I heard the back screen door open. Expecting my grandpa to walk in I was anxious for him to see that I was making biscuits. Instead of my grandfather however, a tall man wearing brown slacks and a white button down shirt and suspenders walked in, passed us without looking our way. He went into the hallway and up the stairs to the second floor. I started freaking out. I was absolutely terrified of this man. I got so upset that my grandma called my grandfather in telling him that I insisted that I saw a bad man come in and go upstairs.

So grandpa being my hero went upstairs and looked all around the upstairs bedrooms finding nothing. He called me up to show me that everything was fine. There was one room there that was always locked. The home owner told my grandpa that it was used for storage and that he would never bother them about coming in and out to check on his things but the door was to remain locked to keep us kids out of the place. So pretending to agree that my imagination had tricked me I went back downstairs and acted as if I had forgotten the incident. That evening , my parents, grandparents and the next door neighbors were all out sitting on the front porch talking.( another southern thing)

They weren't paying me any attention so I slipped into the house and went upstairs. I stood outside that locked room scared but HAVING to see what was in there. Now this house was really old and the bedrooms locked with what they called skeleton keys. These were big keys so looking through the keyhole was easy. I peeked through that keyhole and say that same man sitting on the floor surrounded by women's shoes. I know realize that there was only probably 19 or 20 pairs but as a kid there seemed to be hundreds. Just before I pulled away from the keyhole. The man looked up and straight at me with this weird grin. I ran like hell back downstairs and climbed in my dad's lap tucking my head under his chin. My dad very quietly whispered to me so the others couldn't hear. He said, " It's ok baby boy, he's not really here anymore."

Damn scary!

This was in America, I presume?

Your dad seems to have seen that man before. I think he's (the ghost) a deceased ex-owner or tenant of the house who's soul got trapped there.

Well there is always another world we are sharing.Their world is very lonely and darkness, horror and gruesome as well.Those killling themselves they believe certain nite they come to the place where they took their life.This is when the accidentally bump into human.One thing they loose out to human they dont have innner light like we do human.What i know they dont wish to bump into human as theor condition but is part of partial living in this this world.No choice like we human at time we dont wish to bump into the person we do not wish to meet up it just like them.That why place like Indonesia,Malaysia and Thailand full of mystic and legendary story be ethical in what you dress some place against certain color like in Java it called pantai ratu they dont allow you wear green and red if im not wrong if you near to beach.Beach wear earhthy color more safe those linen cooling more shiok.👺👹😈👻😱

Yes, I believe that I've been visited by my beloved miniature pet poodle before.

I recall smelling his distinctive smell in the apartment, I haven't had another dog since the longest time.

Then I found myself unable to look away from the opened door. Back then it didn't dawn upon me as anything yet, but it felt overwhelming, like I supposed to be seeing something familiar, something that I've loved and loved me back. It got quite emotional but then as quickly as it came, it kind of ebb away.

Then the realisation came...

I literally bawled...

11 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

u can follow its fb , it will share many of such true account and sometimes sharing on ghost movies too

Oh I see. I watched quite a number of youtube on exploring haunted places and I realised they always use exaggerating titles but when u watch the vid its actually nothing, so I stop watching those. Sharing on ghost movie unless its sharing abt the eerie encounters during filming, then will be nice, like the one u post where somebody shares their encounter.

Edited by Leanmeat

11 hours ago, Since u r here said:

@Leanmeat or anyone

can u tell me is this real?? I posted before.... but many laughed it is not even real!! I dont believe it is not real even though i dont believe in “ghosts”

it s highly scary too

Hmm why would u want to knw if it's real? Such thoughts has nvr cross my mind. There are many videos who showed things moving on its own actually. I seen even scarier ones and the person's reaction was even more scared than this. I watch as entertainment only. Real or not no one will have an answer.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:31 AM, Since u r here said:

HA!   Another post where "luvhandle" (aka Since u r here)  "LIKED"  "Since u r here" (aka "luvhandle")

So much LOVE of a guy to himself!   Is this narcisism or... snide deception?  :lol:

Guest guest

i from young i can see ghost all sort of ghost local thailand china etc at first when i am young boy i think mayble just young can see but till now i already accept i can see hear them. some are scary some are nice beautiful then normal girl on earth . i feel sometime human being more scary then ghost i mean the heart. 

On 5/7/2020 at 8:01 AM, Since u r here said:

@Leanmeat or anyone

can u tell me is this real?? I posted before.... but many laughed it is not even real!! I dont believe it is not real even though i dont believe in “ghosts”

it s highly scary too

This is the last of five recent cases where "luvhandle" (aka "Since u r here") LIKED a post from "Since u r here" (aka "luvhandle")

SO much love.... right after I had to downvote some of this guy's posts.  "Since u r here", "luvhandle" and "lovehandle"  is the same guy.

Very smart to "like" yourself to increase your + counts here...   or very dishonest?

16 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

This is the last of five recent cases where "luvhandle" (aka "Since u r here") LIKED a post from "Since u r here" (aka "luvhandle")

SO much love.... right after I had to downvote some of this guy's posts.  "Since u r here", "luvhandle" and "lovehandle"  is the same guy.

Very smart to "like" yourself to increase your + counts here...   or very dishonest?

Stop your spamming. First, out of topic. Second, even if what you said is true, does it affect anyone?????? Keep doing this and I will suspend you for 1 week.

11 hours ago, BlinkOnce said:

Stop your spamming. First, out of topic. Second, even if what you said is true, does it affect anyone?????? Keep doing this and I will suspend you for 1 week.

BlinkOnce,  I apologize for my bad choice of venting my anger. 

This anger came from the action of someone who for the second time downvoted a post of mine he didn't like and followed with as many other unrelated posts as he could.  Fortunately, the "downvote" option has been removed, and so the possibility of being attacked out of spite.  Aside from this,  I have no issues with how many + ratings a member has,  and if he adds them to himself, this is something that should concern the moderators, not me.

Regards,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Oh my

Once I was staying alone at this cheap hotel in JB. I sensed a presence in the room but didn't let the feeling bother me. But sometime after midnight I woke up sweating profusely. I had a weird dream, like being chased by a ghost whom I could not see, was scary but somehow erotic. I was sleeping naked and noticed I had a hard on. I could not imagine why in this rather eerie moment I could have that. And my cock continued to throb. Then I noticed this shadowy silhouette by the window against the dim light. It's that of a man. I can make out his muscles against the background. I froze immediately and felt my goose pimples rising. Yet I felt a thrill at the same time. I stared as the figure moved towards me. Then it suddenly it happened. He pounced on me pinning me down. I could feel his icy cold body on me and wanted to scream but no sound came out. He seems to have superhuman strength, holding me down with his icy hands and with the weight of his body against mine. He was naked, too. I nowvsensed his hard dick pressing hard on my stomach. I thought to myself, I'm being fucked by a ghost! He used his legs to push apart my thighs and then raised my legs. I could see his gleaming panther-like eyes as  he with a push entered me with his giant cock. I screamed silently as the beast pounded me silently. Yet I was experiencing the most powerful orgasm of my life. I autocummed like never before. With a loud sudden growl, he shot like a fountain inside me. But the dick remained hard, then he proceeded to start another round of pounding. After the fifth round, he finally stopped. In the blinking of an eye, he disappeared into thin air. I could feel liquid flowing from my ass and I lay exhausted on the bed for a good ten minutes before I reached for the light. Then I was shocked to see the sheets under me soaked with lots of green gunk mixed with a little of my blood from the sore hole. It was so scary and yet so good... 

Guest Try and see
37 minutes ago, Guest Oh my said:

Once I was staying alone at this cheap hotel in JB. I sensed a presence in the room but didn't let the feeling bother me. But sometime after midnight I woke up sweating profusely. I had a weird dream, like being chased by a ghost whom I could not see, was scary but somehow erotic. I was sleeping naked and noticed I had a hard on. I could not imagine why in this rather eerie moment I could have that. And my cock continued to throb. Then I noticed this shadowy silhouette by the window against the dim light. It's that of a man. I can make out his muscles against the background. I froze immediately and felt my goose pimples rising. Yet I felt a thrill at the same time. I stared as the figure moved towards me. Then it suddenly it happened. He pounced on me pinning me down. I could feel his icy cold body on me and wanted to scream but no sound came out. He seems to have superhuman strength, holding me down with his icy hands and with the weight of his body against mine. He was naked, too. I nowvsensed his hard dick pressing hard on my stomach. I thought to myself, I'm being fucked by a ghost! He used his legs to push apart my thighs and then raised my legs. I could see his gleaming panther-like eyes as  he with a push entered me with his giant cock. I screamed silently as the beast pounded me silently. Yet I was experiencing the most powerful orgasm of my life. I autocummed like never before. With a loud sudden growl, he shot like a fountain inside me. But the dick remained hard, then he proceeded to start another round of pounding. After the fifth round, he finally stopped. In the blinking of an eye, he disappeared into thin air. I could feel liquid flowing from my ass and I lay exhausted on the bed for a good ten minutes before I reached for the light. Then I was shocked to see the sheets under me soaked with lots of green gunk mixed with a little of my blood from the sore hole. It was so scary and yet so good... 

Walao!!!!

But I believe it's possible. I have read accounts of people who claim that they have been violated by ghosts/demons before.

You can read about how Pierre Png once got molested by a ghost in a hotel room in Thailand: 

https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/celebrities/pierre-png-once-saw-a-platoon-mate-get-possessed-in-front-of-his-11840418

Guest I know
2 hours ago, Guest Oh my said:

Then I was shocked to see the sheets under me soaked with lots of green gunk mixed with a little of my blood from the sore hole. It was so scary and yet so good... 

If given a choice, I am sure you want the dream repeated.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.