Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

On 11/30/2019 at 10:41 AM, Guest Justin said:

I am staying in a known haunted hotel for a conference. The hotel prints a history of a known haunting in this very large, very old and historical hotel.  I have been a guest here on 5 previous visits without any incidents. About an hour ago, I  heard clearly a man sigh. 

I was alone in my hotel room sitting in a chair reading.  It was as if he was right next to me. It startled me yet it didn't frighten me. I don't ever frighten easily. It didn't come from the hall or a room next door and I'm on the 6th floor.  This is a small suite . There is no one in the next space on either side of the room in which I was sitting. There is a doorway and short hall to a door that opens to the hall. 

I am trying to debunk this, yet can't find a reasonable excuse for the man's sigh. It is intriguing. Odd, to say the least.  Possibly someone simply wanted to make their presence known.

I've experienced this many times before too, in different situations. 

On 12/13/2019 at 8:13 AM, Guest Lem29 said:

1. Grand Hyatt Hotel, Taipei, Taiwan

Top 4 Haunted Hotels in Asia Grand Hyatt Taipei Photo by: Business Traveller

Located in the bustling Xinyi district (one of the best areas to stay in Taipei) that’s known for its glamorous city life, it’s difficult to believe that this opulent hotel right next to the iconic Taipei 101 could be haunted.

Still, rumour has it that the hotel houses more than just your average hotel guests. Guests of the Grand Hyatt in Taipei have reported phantom activity in their bathrooms like toilets flushing again and again even when untouched (and no, they were not faulty!), spooky snoring that didn’t belong in the room, and even accounts of jarring knocks on the room doors in the dead of the night.

While lavish and beautiful now, it’s said that the land that the hotel has been built on has witnessed a much more brutal past: It was allegedly a prisoner camp during the era of World War 2 where many cruel executions took place.

Top 4 Haunted Hotels in Asia Grand Hyatt Taipei Taoist Talismans Photo by: University of Manitoba

In the lobby of the hotel, you’ll find two gigantic Taoist ”talismans” hanging on both sides, which many imply were used to protect the hotel from its uninvited guests. Grand Hyatt Hotel Taipei rebuked this claim, stating that the ”talismans” were merely gifts meant for good fengshui. 🤔

Albeit being one of the most popular luxury hotels in Taipei and garnering many good reviews for their excellence, ghostly talk of the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Taipei still lingers.

Here’s a word of advice that has been circulating on the web: If you’re checking into Grand Hyatt Taipei, make sure to check the back of paintings in your room for Taoist talismans. If you find one, it’s best to request for a room change – lest your peaceful slumber be disturbed by some phantom roomies!

UPDATE: Grand Hyatt Taipei has reached out to YouTrip to say that prior to the hotel’s construction in 1988, the land was occupied by a military warehouse and vehicle factory. Local historians have also confirmed that no prison camps were located on or near the grounds. Since 2015, the talismans have also been removed during a refurbishment “as they did not match the hotel’s newly revamped contemporary décor

Read more from here:

https://www.you.co/sg/blog/haunted-hotels-in-asia-horror-stories/

This hotel still haunted as of today? And there are still tourist choose to stay in this hotel?

I had a weird experience this morning about 6.30am I woke up and could hear some distant talking.  It sounded like when you have a radio on that is turned so low you can’t hear what’s being said but you can hear a conversation taking place.  I checked all around the house and looked outside but I couldn’t find the source of it.  I could hear it all the time I was searching but it seemed to be coming from in my bedroom.  There was no one else in the house at the time.  It lasted on and off for about 10 minutes.  I was wondering if anyone had experienced something similar.

Go to a Catholic Church, and bathe in the holy water. 

If it doesn’t work, you have to repeat the process as it’s obvious there’re more than one ghost inside you. Don’t forget to gargle too. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

Guest Most of the time
16 hours ago, Guest Fred said:

I had a weird experience this morning about 6.30am I woke up and could hear some distant talking.  It sounded like when you have a radio on that is turned so low you can’t hear what’s being said but you can hear a conversation taking place.  I checked all around the house and looked outside but I couldn’t find the source of it.  I could hear it all the time I was searching but it seemed to be coming from in my bedroom.  There was no one else in the house at the time.  It lasted on and off for about 10 minutes.  I was wondering if anyone had experienced something similar.

Yes,  mostly soft voices of children playing.  Quite regularly during the day time when I was snoozing - as in half conscious and still sleeping.  There was a sad feeling to it,  and it was like I wasn't part of them and also nobody took notice of me in bed.  I yearned for the "companionship" so to speak, which explains the sad feeling about hearing children playing softly on their own.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:30 AM, Guest Fred said:

It can be upstairs,  next door or downstairs, unless you are staying in a bungalow all by yourself.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Let me have a say, on 'HOW TO GET RID OF GHOSTS". 

Where else to be trained other than right here, in this very forum?

The way people bitches and comments, can really scare the shit out of all lingering ghosts in your lives.

Adopt the same behavior, if you ever spotted a ghost again.  Guarantee, "he or she" will cry mercy and beg to leave you immediately.

Ya?

So some weird things have been happening in my boyfriend's place. And it has becoming more and more frequent. 

EXAMPLE1-a book that was tucked in between other books on the bottom shelf somehow made itself off the bottom shelf and open to the middle of the book

EXAMPLE2- a microwave bowl that was drying on its side suddenly flew off and broke into a million pieces

EXAMPLE3- we were watching tv on his couch. The laundry room is a few steps away from where we laying down. Suddenly the dryer door opened with force and creaked to a stop and it fully opened and the dog ran out the laundry room.

EXAMPLE 4- my boyfriend was in the kitchen and heard a loud explosion from in his bathroom and when he went to investigate everything in his bathroom was chucked around and all over the bathroom 

EXAMPLE 5- when I was asleep I felt something really big get into the bed on the side where I was sleeping. I felt my body tilt toward the direction but nothing was there 

EXAMPLE 5- when I was setting up a small christmas tree in his bedroom I stepped on a christmas light and it broke. I picked up the pieces and gave them to my boyfriend to throw away. I then immediately vacuumed the area for the smaller pieces. The next day I came over and the broken pieces I had him throw away were back on the floor.

EXAMPLE 6- I followed behind my boyfriend's sister into the kitchen. She went into the fridge. I went to throw the trash away. I seen her out the corner of my eye go into her mom's bathroom entrance and close the door. As I walked toward the living room, his sister walked out her bedroom. And I asked her. How did she make it back into her room that fast? She asked what am I talking about?! I said I just followed you into the kitchen and you went into you're mom's bathroom. She said she never went into her moms bathroom.

These are the things we've experienced together and/or separately.

There have been more instances that I've experienced at my own place. Like 3 knocks on the wall. Hearing paper fall, or a silhouette of a girl walking into a room. Or when I'm walking I've heard 4 random knocks coming from within a light pole on the street. 

Can someone or everyone make sense to what's going on. And why is things becoming more and more frequent.

On 7/13/2019 at 11:42 PM, Guest Psycopath said:

There is no ghost in Singapore, only human if that is not scary enough.

this is almost true, when the bangla domitory was set up in chua chu kang cemetry hardly read any news of them being possessed.some of the happily chatted in the cemetery halfway point shelter like a late night picnic. to me a ghost doesn't exist, evil spirits yes.if your faith is similar to christian and muslim, the existence of an evil entity is acknowlegde as enemy of men

Edited by SazNura

On 12/13/2019 at 8:13 AM, Guest Lem29 said:

1. Grand Hyatt Hotel, Taipei, Taiwan

Top 4 Haunted Hotels in Asia Grand Hyatt Taipei Photo by: Business Traveller

Located in the bustling Xinyi district (one of the best areas to stay in Taipei) that’s known for its glamorous city life, it’s difficult to believe that this opulent hotel right next to the iconic Taipei 101 could be haunted.

Still, rumour has it that the hotel houses more than just your average hotel guests. Guests of the Grand Hyatt in Taipei have reported phantom activity in their bathrooms like toilets flushing again and again even when untouched (and no, they were not faulty!), spooky snoring that didn’t belong in the room, and even accounts of jarring knocks on the room doors in the dead of the night.

While lavish and beautiful now, it’s said that the land that the hotel has been built on has witnessed a much more brutal past: It was allegedly a prisoner camp during the era of World War 2 where many cruel executions took place.

Top 4 Haunted Hotels in Asia Grand Hyatt Taipei Taoist Talismans Photo by: University of Manitoba

In the lobby of the hotel, you’ll find two gigantic Taoist ”talismans” hanging on both sides, which many imply were used to protect the hotel from its uninvited guests. Grand Hyatt Hotel Taipei rebuked this claim, stating that the ”talismans” were merely gifts meant for good fengshui. 🤔

Albeit being one of the most popular luxury hotels in Taipei and garnering many good reviews for their excellence, ghostly talk of the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Taipei still lingers.

Here’s a word of advice that has been circulating on the web: If you’re checking into Grand Hyatt Taipei, make sure to check the back of paintings in your room for Taoist talismans. If you find one, it’s best to request for a room change – lest your peaceful slumber be disturbed by some phantom roomies!

UPDATE: Grand Hyatt Taipei has reached out to YouTrip to say that prior to the hotel’s construction in 1988, the land was occupied by a military warehouse and vehicle factory. Local historians have also confirmed that no prison camps were located on or near the grounds. Since 2015, the talismans have also been removed during a refurbishment “as they did not match the hotel’s newly revamped contemporary décor

Read more from here:

https://www.you.co/sg/blog/haunted-hotels-in-asia-horror-stories/

I stayed there last month. One night at about 3 am I heard 2 knocks. My bedroom is on a second floor and it seemed to come from either inside my bedroom or outside the second floor. I have read that 3 knocks from spirit means death. Does anyone know what two knocks means? 

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Guest Beaar said:

I stayed there last month. One night at about 3 am I heard 2 knocks. My bedroom is on a second floor and it seemed to come from either inside my bedroom or outside the second floor. I have read that 3 knocks from spirit means death. Does anyone know what two knocks means? 

Thanks!

Mean Fuck Me

Edited by Innocentguy

it's Christmas soon which always bring up that incident many years back.

whenever it's year ending the account department would reserve a room in our hotel for late working accounting staff .  we can bath, sleep, relax watching tv, etcetera.. there.   I personally know that there is one particular room that never ever been used before for whatever reason.  most of us suspect that it is haunted although there was no evidence of this kind yet.

that particular year we suay suay  kenna as all rooms were fully booked. most hotels in orchard road were fully booked that particular year too.   .........

9 hours ago, Guest Beaar said:

Thanks!

敲两下、敲三下 这是荒唐传言。

不要信。

I worked without break that day hoping that I could return home no matter how late it could be instead of occupying that mysterious room.  after dinner some colleagues suggested going up together to freshen up but I chickened out giving workload as an excuse. when they returned, they were making jokes of that place laughing amongst themselves. why must it be ghostly jokes I thought. Belum Kenna belum Tahu Don't play play hor, you are going to stay there tonight I warned them.  someone talked about the luxury in there meaning he kind of liked it but oh no thanks for me cos I couldn't believe anything can be good if left unused all along. no business sense.

I wasn't the only one who would avoid it. some had previously ran past that door instead of walking slowly as their body hair would stand up  like fighting cats do.

many had tried to debunk the mystery poking into various departments to get to the outright truth but without any success.  

why would a luxurious room be left unoccupied all these years starting from day one?  

if the reputation is bad then there must be something on record of a bad happening but no! 

if nothing is bad then why is it not rented out as hotel rooms would?......

I remember  I was resting my head against my folded arms on my office table when someone tapped on my  shoulder waking me up. The time was about 4 or 5 am. He wanted me to join as a trio going to that room to take a quick nap. I was dead tired and groggy letting down any guard against going there. I just followed them without much thinking. Only when we're travelling in the lift that I began to be mindful. I didn't want to go there as I was really scared. Being in a trio group and what more many of my colleagues had already been in and out of that room safely that evening half convinced me it could be okay to go there and so I continued walking on. ....

I was already tense although nothing frightening has yet to happen. All the lights were switched on and two colleagues were sleeping in one bed. Another one was all by himself in an extra bedding. Three of us were supposed to occupy a queen size bed and a large sofa but we only slumped on that bed with no discussion. Yeah it's really comfy I think I should be able to sleep very well. Falling asleep was like immediate but the one sleeping in the middle nudge on me, switched off the lights leh!  The control panel was just next to me which I had to fidget for a while before getting all lights off except for the toilet one. I thought of getting across to the toilet when in my mind I reminded myself, Hey you are in THE ROOM you know. Immediately I lowered down deciding to sleep instead and  found myself  looking at the spacious ceiling. Wa.......... !  I almost scream out.

in the under illuminated ceiling space many whitish sash were swirling around in fast speed.each about 6feet long swimming like Chinese dragon dance and no shadows were casted. I sensed these were spirits. my heart was beating madly at the same time all my sensory organs were on full alert. I truly experienced what it means to be petrified though I managed to not shiver somehow. I turned my body to peep at the person next to me.    He was sleeping soundly and so I leaned on him for lame support.  It's best to ignore the whole thing so I could only pretend to sleep. Those moments were really strenuous as I could feel that they were observing me. I got problem catching up next breath and holding flooding saliva in my mouth.  .....

Do you know that most of us who wake up at night between 2 am to 3 am without any reason and according to the experts, there are 99% chance that something is actually staring at you for a long time. Now it is scary!

5 hours ago, Guest Boi291 said:

Do you know that most of us who wake up at night between 2 am to 3 am without any reason and according to the experts, there are 99% chance that something is actually staring at you for a long time. Now it is scary!

老师不介绍自己了。BW的人,应该会认识老师。

有些事是迷信,有些则不是。

突然,醒又睡不着,有好几种因素。您所说的,确实是其中之一。

当灵体在靠近的人的时候,普通人大概会有几种反应。

第一. 人体的磁波会不知觉受干扰. 比如:不自在、不舒服、晕、胸闷
第二. 灵体在捉弄你(普遍在熟睡) 

*不一定在2-3点之间,才会发生。

• 2 weeks later...

Few years ago,  my uncle passed away,  his dog felt very sad,  do not want to eat or drink,  feel very bored. Every one was so worried for the dog. On the third day of funeral, a relative heard of the incident and advised the loved ones to wear a mourning cloth on the dog neck. That evening the dog started eating and drinking again. I witnessed the incident. No need to send to the Vet.

On 12/27/2019 at 2:35 AM, Guest Boi291 said:

Dont scare me leh..happens to me once a while...

Guest Curious

@仙人掌

Recently when i go to sleep,  just after i go to tetha mode (not really fall in asleep yet),  i often feel got disturb by sth, and feel very uncomfortable, my mind can feel it, but since my body was too tired, hence dun wanna wake up. It was like 5 times already. Is there any thing in the room? 

4 hours ago, Guest Ralph said:

Few years ago,  my uncle passed away,  his dog felt very sad,  do not want to eat or drink,  feel very bored. Every one was so worried for the dog. On the third day of funeral, a relative heard of the incident and advised the loved ones to wear a mourning cloth on the dog neck. That evening the dog started eating and drinking again. I witnessed the incident. No need to send to the Vet.

福建人叫“duaar-har” (戴孝)

不只动物,甚至植物都有戴孝。

一讲到动物,笔者写了有关生肖拜太岁。星期日下午12点Facebook会publish.

2 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

@仙人掌

Recently when i go to sleep,  just after i go to tetha mode (not really fall in asleep yet),  i often feel got disturb by sth, and feel very uncomfortable, my mind can feel it, but since my body was too tired, hence dun wanna wake up. It was like 5 times already. Is there any thing in the room? 

谢谢您记得我。

1. 进入Theta应该是熟睡了。
2. 累又不想起不来。
3. 发生五次。

凭以上3点难推断。除非,是亲眼看。

可不可以排除一且可能导致睡眠不好的原因呢?比如,吃太饱、用过度手机等等。咱先排除人为因素导致(sleeping habit, jet-lag)。

有几个问题(还有很多问题... ):
1. 有没有身体起不来。鬼压身?
2. 有没有半夜起不来睡不着?
3. 这样的情况持续多久了?
4. 家里还有谁呢?

Guest Henry29

Has anyone ever had experience with what I can only desccribe as a "whoosh"? Something that flies by you and makes an audible whooshing noise and a kind of a quick blur that you are aware of but not really see? Both my husband and I experienced this but we were on opposite sides of our apartment complex at the same time.  Later he said to me "something really weird happened to me earlier when you went out" and I said "you mean the blurry whoosh?" His face went white. I believe it passed me first in the parking lot (front) and passed him in the courtyard on the other side (rear) of the building. Hard to descibe.Has anyone ever had experience with what I can only desccribe as a "whoosh"? Something that flies by you and makes an audible whooshing noise and a kind of a quick blur that you are aware of but not really see? Both my bf and I experienced this but we were on opposite sides of our apartment complex at the same time.  Later he said to me "something really weird happened to me earlier when you went out" and I said "you mean the blurry whoosh?" His face went white. I believe it passed me first in the parking lot (front) and passed him in the courtyard on the other side (rear) of the building. Hard to descibe.

9 hours ago, Guest Henry29 said:

Has anyone ever had experience with what I can only desccribe as a "whoosh"? Something that flies by you and makes an audible whooshing noise and a kind of a quick blur that you are aware of but not really see? Both my husband and I experienced this but we were on opposite sides of our apartment complex at the same time.  Later he said to me "something really weird happened to me earlier when you went out" and I said "you mean the blurry whoosh?" His face went white. I believe it passed me first in the parking lot (front) and passed him in the courtyard on the other side (rear) of the building. Hard to descibe.Has anyone ever had experience with what I can only desccribe as a "whoosh"? Something that flies by you and makes an audible whooshing noise and a kind of a quick blur that you are aware of but not really see? Both my bf and I experienced this but we were on opposite sides of our apartment complex at the same time.  Later he said to me "something really weird happened to me earlier when you went out" and I said "you mean the blurry whoosh?" His face went white. I believe it passed me first in the parking lot (front) and passed him in the courtyard on the other side (rear) of the building. Hard to descibe.

It likely to be an owl or some other birds flying pass you. Even though there are not a lot of owls here in Singapore, they are still some who likes to live in places with large empty open complexes. Owls are known to be very swift silent flyers, but they sometimes fly pass so close to people that you can hear the whoosh sound. If it is really an owl that you encountered, they actually tend to bring good luck actually.  Farmers welcome them a lot because they help to eat up the rodents in their farms. But what you described is really that of a flying animal, including the possibility that it might even be a bat or a crow. 

Guest Cleanly Teacher

So this is a crazy question but I just experienced something I cannot explain.  Is there a such thing as a residual haunt of someone who hasn’t past yet. I actually don’t know if you’d consider it to be residual considering it’s only happened once. Also this did not happen at home. Please no rude comments I just curious. I don’t post often but knew to come here. I can explain more if you need me too

Guest Try and see
3 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

So this is a crazy question but I just experienced something I cannot explain.  Is there a such thing as a residual haunt of someone who hasn’t past yet. I actually don’t know if you’d consider it to be residual considering it’s only happened once. Also this did not happen at home. Please no rude comments I just curious. I don’t post often but knew to come here. I can explain more if you need me too

Yes, it's possible. I once came across this true story about a woman (in the US) who often dreamt about a very beautiful house in her sleep. It was always the same house in each dream.

Later on, she wanted to buy a new house, and to her surprise, the housing agent brought her to a house that was exactly the same as the one in her dreams.

She excitedly entered the house with the housing agent to meet the house owner. When she saw the house owner, she noticed that the owner looked very tired and worn out, like she hadn't slept properly for days or something.

When the house owner saw the woman, she (the owner) gave a very shocked looked, and said to the housing agent:

"That's her! That's the woman who has been haunting this house every night!"

I'm not sure why it can happen, but there is a belief in such a thing as astral travel, where a living person can consciously or subconsciously allow his/her spirit to temporarily leave the body. While in that state, some people may be able to see that person's spirit. 

They may think it is a ghost of a dead person, but it is in fact the wandering spirit of a living person.

Guest Fluteguan
On 1/5/2020 at 12:34 AM, 仙人掌 said:

福建人叫“duaar-har” (戴孝)

不只动物,甚至植物都有戴孝。

一讲到动物,笔者写了有关生肖拜太岁。星期日下午12点Facebook会pub lish.

不是叫guaar har 吗?

老师 请赐教

“duaar-har” (戴孝) & “guaar-har” (挂孝) 没差。 It means the same. 

In Chinese, 披麻戴孝。现在的人,多数不披麻只戴孝。因此,个人认为 the correct word should be "戴孝". Then again, “guaar-har” can be used too and depends on sentence structuring when speaking in Hokkien. 

I have to speak to in Hokkien (using “duaar-har” & “guaar-har”), this way, you may understand better.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:34 AM, 仙人掌 said:

福建人叫“duaar-har” (戴孝)

不只动物,甚至植物都有戴孝。

一讲到动物,笔者写了有关生肖拜太岁。星期日下午12点Facebook会publish.

老師,請給一給您的Facebook賬號,謝謝,

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. It's a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are experiencing psychosis may have either hallucinations or delusions. ... Or someone having a visual hallucination may see something, like a person in front of them, who isn't actually there.

Looking for something paranormal related to binge watch. I have Netflix and YouTube. Not any movies but real people, doing investigations. I have seen all GH, GHI, and Zak Bagans (don’t know if spelt right) episodes. Any recommendations?

Guest Fr Ping

When I was in high school, my parents had rental houses! I skipped school one day to go with my mother to meet some new possible renters! The lady was nice but I had a bad feeling about her husband! The wife had ms and she would have to use walking canes sometimes! She was talking about planting flowers and fun things that she wanted to do! It was time to sign the rental agreement, and I pulled my mother to the side and told her not to rent it to them! She thought I was crazy! I told her something is not right and that I had a bad feeling that wouldn’t go away! A couple of months later my mom was drinking coffee and reading the paper! One of the articles was about a house on the street where her rental was! The article proceeded to state that a man had shot his wife in front of their kids! My mom looked at my dad and said it’s the street where our rental house was! My dad called the police department and found out it was their rental house! The use to break her canes for insurance money and do crazy things! I trust my gut when I get these feelings! The older daughter committed suicide because they were in the house when this happened! My brothers moved in to the house after it was renovated, and they stated that crazy things would happen! My mom just didn’t listen when I told her not to rent them the house!

On 1/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, Guest Ralph said:

Third day already , of course hungry and thirsty 

19 hours ago, Guest Kisn said:

Looking for something paranormal related to binge watch. I have Netflix and YouTube. Not any movies but real people, doing investigations. I have seen all GH, GHI, and Zak Bagans (don’t know if spelt right) episodes. Any recommendations?

Hmmmm not sure if there are any nice paranormal related shows that are like what you wanted on Netflix as I don't really venture into those shows. But if you're into those crime or controversial thing. I'd suggest Don't F*ck with Cats, The Family, Dark Tourist and Wild Wild Country on Netflix. They are more towards the documentary genre. 

On 12/10/2019 at 2:04 AM, Guest Chan said:

I have always experienced paranormal stuff in the past. Doors slamming, stuff goes missing, or like a shadow moving out of the room, but here recently it's gotten worse. I don't know if what I'm experiencing is paranormal or a sleep disorder. It's just that since me and my bf moved our bedroom upstairs to take care of our nephew with out waking up our other two, I have been experiencing an eerie feeling. Once bedtime rolls around and I'm laying in bed I can feel something at the far end of the bedroom. At one point it woke me up and I could feel something standing over me and then it felt like it bolted away, and after it left the dog started whining which is something he never does at night. Honestly, it's a creepy feeling and I don't know what to do. I even dreamt about the thing in the bedroom, which may be unrelated. I dont even like going upstairs by myself anymore to lay my youngest down. Whatever it is doesn't seem to be bothering her, but my other two are all of a sudden afraid when you turn off the lights when before it was never a problem. 

My bf thinks we should set up a camera and try recording while we are sleeping. I am afraid to do that just in case it makes the problem worse. 
Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is there any advice on what to do?

Who knows, there was a death in that bedroom which you are not aware of.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 12/9/2019 at 12:04 PM, Guest Chan said:

My bf thinks we should set up a camera and try recording while we are sleeping. I am afraid to do that just in case it makes the problem worse. 
Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is there any advice on what to do?

To set up a camera and record in the room during the whole night is not a bad idea.  

On the contrary,  you may feel comforted that, if something strange happens,  you will be able to see it the next morning,  and if you see nothing,  you could convince yourself that what happened was simply your fantasy.

Also...  you may be able to record your snoring and what you two say aloud in your sleep.  Be prepared for some surprises. :lol:

Unless the death that brought the ghost was very recent,  the ghost may not notice the small camera,  since it is a very recent technology. :)

18 hours ago, Since u r here said:

discussing 7th mth at this period, if really need to, then watched this FOC :
https://www.viu.com/ott/sg/en-us/vod/236359/The-Haunted-Rooms-4-2019

Rice, u will alwys do this? 

I try not to buy items that are soft and cushy. Seems it is easier for entities to attach to these. Hard surfaces is more difficult to attach to. And yes. I always cleanse antique or used items with salt before I bring it into the home. 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:08 PM, TPYmuscle69 said:

Go to a Catholic Church, and bathe in the holy water. 

If it doesn’t work, you have to repeat the process as it’s obvious there’re more than one ghost inside you. Don’t forget to gargle too. 

Now I have something to ask when I speak with a priest  (which never happens).

If holy water evaporates, will the water vapor retain its holiness?

If so, it will act more extensively since the vapor comes in contact with everything,  can be breathed, and from there get into the bloodstream and impregnate our whole body with holiness!

If so, churches should sell holy water to put into the humidifiers that help when the air is too dry.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:43 PM, Guest Kisn said:

Looking for something worth watching on Amazon Prime or Netflix. I’ve seen The Hill House Haunting and a few others I can’t remember lol.

Guest Nothing new.
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

If so, churches should sell holy water to put into the humidifiers that help when the air is too dry.

I think they did on our Catholic Church. In bottle form.  I didn't buy. 

2 hours ago, Guest Nothing new. said:

I think they did on our Catholic Church. In bottle form.  I didn't buy. 

NO KIDDING!  I made my suggestion as a joke!  Your church had the nerve to sell holy water??  :o

Isn't it against the rules to sell something sacred,  like pictures blessed by the Pope, relic from a saint or martyr, and... holy water? 

Guest Holy Shower
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

NO KIDDING!  I made my suggestion as a joke!  Your church had the nerve to sell holy water??  :o

Isn't it against the rules to sell something sacred,  like pictures blessed by the Pope, relic from a saint or martyr, and... holy water? 

Yes, there are catholic shops in Singapore within the Church compound that sell religious related item.  I think they were manned by volunteer and the money received used to fund and maintain the church.  You mean you didn't know?  I thought it was common everywhere.  However, certain church give for free if you've asked, and some available for self service.  To each its own.

8 hours ago, Guest Holy Shower said:

Yes, there are catholic shops in Singapore within the Church compound that sell religious related item.  I think they were manned by volunteer and the money received used to fund and maintain the church.  You mean you didn't know?  I thought it was common everywhere.  However, certain church give for free if you've asked, and some available for self service.  To each its own.

Holy Shower!   EVERYTHING is being commercialized.  Not even the blessings of The Lord can escape. :lol:

(maybe I knew long time ago,  I haven't stepped into a church for ages)

5 hours ago, Guest Eleven said:

Has anyone else ever seen a full body apparition of a loved one who has passed on? I wrote more detail of my experience in the comments

I saw my mother and my grandmother in a dream, a few days after my mother's passing.  It felt so real, but it happened in my sleep, but I was so distressed upon dreaming about them that I woke up immediately after. Hence, I am able to remember that dream so vividly..

Guest Disclosed Yourself

I'd like to know if anybody else has had an experience like I did last night . First off I'd like to tell you that we've lived in this home we bought for about 6 months, have had numerous activities but all has been kinda quiet for a bit until last night. I woke at 3:15 to little feet under my bed running in a pattern of 6 steps right below my body only , then it would stop. it did this pattern probably 6 times . My bed is a foot off the floor, I could hear the tiny feet in the carpet plus I could feel my bed shake with each step they took. It stopped when I raised up to try to figure out what it was. I was afraid to look for fear of what I would see. I was wide awake, this was no way a dream . My deaf cat was asleep by my head and he even sat up cuz he could feel the bed shake with each step too. All I could think of was it was a troll. I didnt believe in trolls ever but I'm leaning towards it being a troll. Any ideas from yall ??

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.