Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Teatree
2 hours ago, qsefthu78 said:

Toxic colleagues and friends - humans are scarier than the supernatural. 

True. But don't forget supernatural aka wandering spirits aka hungry ghosts are unseen beings who were too attached to the material world that they refused to leave to the next world could be one of those toxic colleagues.

On 16 January 2016 at 4:48 AM, teatree said:

Once I was sleeping in a hotel room. It was fine for the first 3 nights but on the last night, I heard a sound like someone tapping on the table which woke me up from my sleep. I prayed hard but still the "wild animal" refused to go away. Then I switched on the light and the tapping sound stopped.

Next morning, in the bright of day, the sound came back again. I turned my head and listened attentively.. That tapping sound was caused by the fridge. Heard no evil. Think no evil. See no evil.

Do you know that there is a thermostat that automatically stop the compressor when the fridge is cold enough and restart when the temperature goes up. The on and off could have caused the noise. Sometime, when the compressor run, it caused some loose part to vibrate and hitting onto something, thus the tapping noise.  If in the bright day light, the fridge ghost is still tapping then it must be very 猛。

On ‎17‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:30 PM, Guest said:

Do you know that there is a thermostat that automatically stop the compressor when the fridge is cold enough and restart when the temperature goes up. The on and off could have caused the noise. Sometime, when the compressor run, it caused some loose part to vibrate and hitting onto something, thus the tapping noise.  If in the bright day light, the fridge ghost is still tapping then it must be very 猛。

I know about it.  But just that it sounded exactly like someone tapping on the table with his finger nails.  I only confirmed it is the sound from the fridge when I heard it again in the morning.

According to may grand ma, when a person dies with unfinished business, he/she becomes fixated to the person, place or things that is so important to her and would manifest to those objects.

24 minutes ago, Guest Rui said:

I hven't sleep since last night after i saw a ghostly figure in the mirror. This ruined my vacation. This hotel is somewhere near orchard.

Tell us which hotel so that we will avoid.

or is it youself without cosmetic makeup?

Stayed in Hilton Petaling Jaya twice in the last one year. No sightings of anything or anything unusual. Was a very nice stay.

Just stayed at Changi Cove this past weekend. Had the best sleep ever although my mom was on her tip toes. Its funny cause she was in the same room as my dad but I was sleeping alone in another room.

On ‎27‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 6:35 PM, Guest Alexander said:

What if there was a funeral? What is the explanation?

Once, I dreamt of a stranger in my dream. The next day, I saw his photo at the funeral wake below my block.

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

Once, I dreamt of a stranger in my dream. The next day, I saw his photo at the funeral wake below my block.

yup I think since young,all of us experienced something like that

eg I dreamt of the fridge is spoilt and weeks after, it was really down!!!!!!!!!!! ghostly, I m not sure but Neuro-scientists seemed to have an explanation for this

On ‎18‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 11:22 AM, xboyhunk said:

Think of the supernatural like some insects you see around the house. You have 3 choices:

1) Leave them alone and ignore them

2) Scream like a kid and run away from them

3) Kill all that you see with your bare hands or insecticide

If you don't watch horror movies, you will not be thinking about your fears and continue to live happy.

Did any supernatural force manifest when you are happily playing your online games for hours in a dark lonely room?

Much-hated politicians, bosses and leaders are still living well. Either supernatural forces have no power over you or this is not how they work.

It's all in your mind. Why give them any power at all by fearing them?

Understand their weaknesses and your own. It is as simple as that.

Actually, one did. I was studying decades ago by myself at home, when I suddenly saw my desk light flickering. I was a kid then but I sensed something was not right. So I asked if there is anyone there, and if so, flicker the light once. And it did, once. I couldn't believe it, so I asked the same question again but flicker the light twice if anything was there. And it did, twice. I asked the same questions several times, asking it to flicker the light different number of times (including ZERO) each time, and it turned out 100% positive. I was so scared that I immediately switch off the lights and hide under the blankets till I fell asleep. But nothing untoward happened to me that night. I had no nightmares or anything negative happening to me. Until today, decades after the incident, I still cannot forget about it. I sometimes think that it could have been some benign spirit who was just passing by (or perhaps my late grandfather) and saw me studying very late into the night, telling me it should have been time to go to bed already.

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

How can you FEEL the SUPERNATURAL, if all the senses we have belong to the NATURAL?

Ever had the sense that someone was watching you and when you turned around, someone was really there?

Ever had goosebumps happening all over your arms for no reasons, or a feeling that something good/bad is going to happen soon and it really did?

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

How can you FEEL the SUPERNATURAL, if all the senses we have belong to the NATURAL?

It seems that you are asking a rhetorical question

Oratorical it may sound, but neither can you answer anyone's questions, not even your own

A normal human being is equipped with 5 senses...hearing, sighting, tasting, feeling and smelling. They are mainly used to deal with our daily normal events and interactions with another BEING...

To deal and to be able to sense and even see Beings that can't be normally sensed , which is why they are called SUPERNATURALS, you need senses above the norms, that is why we have  terms called EXTRAORDINARY senses,, which are clairaudience, clairsentience, clairtangency, clairscent and clairgustance

An individual may possess one of such extraordinary sense, or sometimes more than one or two or three

To me they are not a curse, but a gift an individual possesses, but are  unaware of their mission in their life's chart, or has no proper guidance on how to utilize or activate them in good use.

Unseen entities can sense their gifts, thus unfold their presence to be known, usually it carries a message, or seeking help for some unfulfilled missions while they were alive

Just because you are not gifted in this area, does not mean you can be a skeptic and mock others who have

They are special, and you are not

I do know of people who possess telekinesis power, and their results do very often manifest, either instantly or delayed

I do know of people who have the gift of conjuring demons,and allow such entities to take over them, may they be Lucifer, Belial, Leviathan or Mesphistopheles

Thus such super high powerful dark entities do exist because I have witnessed them appearing personally

And I am not even afraid of them,because they are falsely potrayed in your myths, movies and cartoons

I have not time to debate with non believers.

15 hours ago, Guest said:

Ever had the sense that someone was watching you and when you turned around, someone was really there?

Ever had goosebumps happening all over your arms for no reasons, or a feeling that something good/bad is going to happen soon and it really did?

Yes, I have felt in similar ways a few times.  But I find no reason to attribute these feelings to a SUPERNATURAL.

The UNKNOWN does not have to come from a SUPERNATURAL.

As science progresses more of the UNKNOWN turns out to be part of the NATURAL.

14 hours ago, TheVisitors said:

It seems that you are asking a rhetorical question

Oratorical it may sound, but neither can you answer anyone's questions, not even your own

A normal human being is equipped with 5 senses...hearing, sighting, tasting, feeling and smelling. They are mainly used to deal with our daily normal events and interactions with another BEING...

To deal and to be able to sense and even see Beings that can't be normally sensed , which is why they are called SUPERNATURALS, you need senses above the norms, that is why we have  terms called EXTRAORDINARY senses,, which are clairaudience, clairsentience, clairtangency, clairscent and clairgustance

An individual may possess one of such extraordinary sense, or sometimes more than one or two or three

To me they are not a curse, but a gift an individual possesses, but are  unaware of their mission in their life's chart, or has no proper guidance on how to utilize or activate them in good use.

Unseen entities can sense their gifts, thus unfold their presence to be known, usually it carries a message, or seeking help for some unfulfilled missions while they were alive

Just because you are not gifted in this area, does not mean you can be a skeptic and mock others who have

They are special, and you are not

I do know of people who possess telekinesis power, and their results do very often manifest, either instantly or delayed

I do know of people who have the gift of conjuring demons,and allow such entities to take over them, may they be Lucifer, Belial, Leviathan or Mesphistopheles

Thus such super high powerful dark entities do exist because I have witnessed them appearing personally

And I am not even afraid of them,because they are falsely potrayed in your myths, movies and cartoons

I have not time to debate with non believers.

"I have no time to debate with non believers"

You just did.  And in a rather cocky way.

"Supernatural" means an event, a manifestation, something, that is beyond nature and its laws.  This concept opens the gate for a lot of fantasies exploited by religions and even less scrupulous individuals. The fantasies always come with caveats of why they are not experienced by normal individuals.  

My impression is that we are all "normal" in the sense that we have identical traits, although in different proportions.  Our genetic mix has the same ingredients. As an agnostic, I think that those who exploit the "supernatural" are opportunists who take advantage of our natural ignorance.  As our ignorance gets reduced, more of the "supernatural" becomes natural.  Example:  in the past, people easily believed that lightning and thunder were expressions of the ire of some God.  Today we laugh at this, since we have learned the works of electrostatics.

"I do know of people who have the gift of conjuring demons,and allow such entities to take over them, may they be Lucifer, Belial, Leviathan or Mesphistopheles"

I don't think that this is a GIFT,  unless you think that LUNACY is a gift.

12 hours ago, Guest Wondering Soul said:

I am more afraid of going to work than going to the park at night. Now you know which is more scary to me.

I agree.  A work environment can be quite negative, full of hidden ambitions and egos that are part of our nature.

A park at night is not much different than a park during the day, except that there is much less light.  

Put on a night vision instrument and all the ghosts fly away :) 

This happened recently. For consecutive nights, I would wake up middle of the night, almost around 3 am and couldn't get back to sleep. On one night, I heard light sound of someone meddling the cover of my coin box which was placed on a table near my bed. Next morning,I noticed the standing lamp shade in the living room was slided to one side although my windows were all closed and unlikely due to the winds.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Yes, I have felt in similar ways a few times.  But I find no reason to attribute these feelings to a SUPERNATURAL.

The UNKNOWN does not have to come from a SUPERNATURAL.

As science progresses more of the UNKNOWN turns out to be part of the NATURAL.

Nobody is attributing those feelings to be due to the presence of supernatural beings. The reply was in response to your post below:

22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

So how did what-you-deemed-to-be "natural" senses detected what you yourself "have felt in similar ways a few times", when you didn't see, hear, smell, touch, taste anything?

52 minutes ago, Guest said:

This happened recently. For consecutive nights, I would wake up middle of the night, almost around 3 am and couldn't get back to sleep. On one night, I heard light sound of someone meddling the cover of my coin box which was placed on a table near my bed. Next morning,I noticed the standing lamp shade in the living room was slided to one side although my windows were all closed and unlikely due to the winds.

I believe in the supernatural, but you must give scientific reasons a chance too. It might be some lizards running around your house sometimes. My father was rather spooked once due to the knocking sound coming from our ancestral alter over a few weeks. It turned out to be a lizard flicking it's tail on the back of our ancestral altar.

9 hours ago, Guest said:

Nobody is attributing those feelings to be due to the presence of supernatural beings. The reply was in response to your post below:

So how did what-you-deemed-to-be "natural" senses detected what you yourself "have felt in similar ways a few times", when you didn't see, hear, smell, touch, taste anything?

How did my senses detect that what was not seeing, hearing, smelling, touching, tasting?

I don't know.  Maybe there are more NATURAL senses than the typical five you mentioned.   I find this more plausible than some fantasy about the "supernatural".

Guest Guest Wilson

Attended Buddhist talks. Was told that karmic force is stronger than supernatural force, especially if it is a severe consequence from a very unethical cause like murdering people. Thus, those with such heavy karma, very hard to be helped by good supernatural forces. As for the bad natural forces, ie the bad spirits, they are like gangsters out to threaten and confuse people with claims. Such entities may claim they are so and so, using names from legends and historical stories, trying to impress and recruit people by doing some very minor and limited things. Of course the supernatural power of heavenly gods and buddhas are more powerful than theirs, and not harmful unlike them. People who are sick, weak, very bad in character, evil tend to be targets of "befriending" by these improper spirits. It is not difficult from experience for us to know that there things that exist in a dimension different from ours. Just that whose faith or explanation is more accurate, that's the question. A prayer to the god or buddha that u believe in, will calm u down.

46 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

How did my senses detect that what was not seeing, hearing, smelling, touching, tasting?

I don't know.  Maybe there are more NATURAL senses than the typical five you mentioned.   I find this more plausible than some fantasy about the "supernatural".

Then perhaps what you had deemed as those NATURAL senses beyond the typical 5 was able to detect what is being deemed to be "supernatural" now, but might be proven to be real in the future.

Guest Guest Wilson

Stay away from supernatural! Have seen colleagues suffer badly eventually many years after enlisting help from bad supernatural forces to do unethical, harmful, foolish things initially. Stay away, even confucius also advised so in his analects. Do good deeds, u feel good, u won't feel guilty sub consciously. So won't attract bad supernatural. Even if got bad supernatural, they can't disturb u because u protected yourself by being a good person in reality with no evil believes. If got really stubborn persistent bad supernatural seek help from your own religion. Avoid cults and deviant groups.

Guest Guest - Wilson

People into long term real qigong or religious meditation, may develop special ability to sense the unseen ones. This ability is a by product of their meditation or qigong. Best not to have such ability unless u r a strong, upright and smart person. 

• 2 weeks later...

woke up from a dream just few minutes ago. The dream is so vivid that I thought it was real. I found dogs that are all sick being abandoned for few days in a house. It was in our former home but the dogs are not ours. Feces, vomit and blood are scattered around the floor.

30 minutes ago, Guest said:

woke up from a dream just few minutes ago. The dream is so vivid that I thought it was real. I found dogs that are all sick being abandoned for few days in a house. It was in our former home but the dogs are not ours. Feces, vomit and blood are scattered around the floor.

In my personal opinion, dogs are benign and kind and loyal animals. Maybe they were "spiritual dogs" guarding your house when you were there. Now that you are gone, there's no one to look after them anymore, that's why they turned out like that? How long have you stayed at the old place? Was that a "lucky" house to stay in, or was it bad? Just my guess. I am not a "professional" in such matters.

17 hours ago, hairy springroll said:

Something  are just unavoidable 

sometime  just have to believe  in it

Why?  Some beliefs are irrational, but we can gain control of our mind by reasoning out most beliefs.

Beliefs about a supernatural only have the power we give them... by believing!

Dreams are a good example. There is no evidence that dreams are based in any reality.

So after we have a strange or bad dream, it is best to discard it by thinking that dreams are nothing but dreams.

Guest Tutor

I wanted to see existence of supernatural beings from my own eyes beyond any doubt. So I went alone in such times / places. But did never see such a thing myself.

I have heard unexplainable sounds , but unexplainability alone can't be termed as supernaturality.

Anyone willing to help me see such a being myself? Greatly appreciate if anybody can help on this.

If you start to find logical reasons for whatever stories you see or hear from others, not let your fear of the unknown seep into you head as human are very prone to like a pre-sublimal over time you will start to notice..... nothing happens. well at least of the spooky kind. I know. I have been on that life path at a young age. You get to see how far humans can rise or fall to the lowest pit of their imagination and that need to believe in something to explain everything. It ruin a good part of my life in believe in such thing as almost all religion does that to a great many degree.

Once you grow in your inner strength, you will be able to walk a straight path and have no need for letting any religion tell you how to lead it. There is good to be found if you look in the right places and as for karma for bad things, like good luck you belief, some good people get it and some people get it too. That is life playing out in random order. Never totally good or bad. Once you accept all that with a good sharp eye, you find superstition goes away and you have totally no hints of it ever been around.

I have found my way.. hope you guys do too. It is very eye opening. Best part is you waster less time in such matter and get on with living as best you can with the limited time you have on this planet.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 10/04/2016 at 4:13 AM, Tutor said:

I wanted to see existence of supernatural beings from my own eyes beyond any doubt. So I went alone in such times / places. But did never see such a thing myself.

I have heard unexplainable sounds , but unexplainability alone can't be termed as supernaturality.

Anyone willing to help me see such a being myself? Greatly appreciate if anybody can help on this.

If you find someone who can make you reason out a belief in the supernatural, please let me know!

I wouldn't mind being a believer for a while to see what I am missing out by being an agnostic...:lol:

7 hours ago, upshot said:

If you start to find logical reasons for whatever stories you see or hear from others, not let your fear of the unknown seep into you head as human are very prone to like a pre-sublimal over time you will start to notice..... nothing happens. well at least of the spooky kind. I know. I have been on that life path at a young age. You get to see how far humans can rise or fall to the lowest pit of their imagination and that need to believe in something to explain everything. It ruin a good part of my life in believe in such thing as almost all religion does that to a great many degree.

Once you grow in your inner strength, you will be able to walk a straight path and have no need for letting any religion tell you how to lead it. There is good to be found if you look in the right places and as for karma for bad things, like good luck you belief, some good people get it and some people get it too. That is life playing out in random order. Never totally good or bad. Once you accept all that with a good sharp eye, you find superstition goes away and you have totally no hints of it ever been around.

I have found my way.. hope you guys do too. It is very eye opening. Best part is you waster less time in such matter and get on with living as best you can with the limited time you have on this planet.

I totally agree.

I spent my whole childhood in Catholic schools, but not even for a moment did I believe in any religious dogma.

It might have been my good karma, but I am perfectly satisfied with my IGNORANCE.

IGNORANCE is bliss!   And religions exist because they can fill the void of our ignorance... with FANTASIES.

We agnostics have the best of all:  a complete lack of concern for the supernatural because WE KNOW that NOBODY knows about it.

So, why to worry?  If a real divinity would exist, it would have made sure that we all know about it.

But this is not the case.

What will our future destiny be?  after death?  WHATEVER

I'm sure this destiny will be the same for all of us,  religious or not.

Edited by Steve5380

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:13 PM, Tutor said:

What places you went?

Guest Guests

Haha. The post above said no concern for supernatural. Haha. Wait until supernatural come and disturb u, and u manage to find out  about it after a long time, then u know the price to pay! Best solution - keep an open mind. Do good, feel good, no guilty feelings. Respect yet, leave supernatural alone. Don't meddle with it. They are in another dimension. Because in another dimension, so most people can't see, can"t feel it. Beware some religions add half-truths superstitions to this.

Guest I've Seen them

My colleagues are all very supernatural, aka, the blood sucking walking dead.  I am really scared of them and would prefer to go somewhere quiet, dark and being alone, all by myself, is the safest place on earth.  Now that I have seen it, I have to believe it.

I have seen them more then a few times and I have spoken to them and I have had "attack' by it and people make black magic on me and I was "cured" and I also have family members who are medium ( with me also going into trance) and they also put me thru superstitious beliefs that fuck up my whole life as it also serve as a means to control me... control as in telling me what to do and how to do it their way and not my way.. and it also mean a way to control my MONEY....

And even after all that for 20 years.. it was hard to get out of that belief system as it second guess all your action and decision. Trust me when i said, I have seen so much but yet int he yet in the end I tell you to forget all the nonsense and not let it take up more of your time.

If there is something out there, it is there for some reason and you might never know and maybe you will when you die or not.. there is nothing out there. But if you let this fear get all put into your head, it will trick you or play tricks on you when you least expect it.

In my quest for outdoor sexual fun like you guys, have you gone to dark lonely places to cruise or like me I would go cycle nude not just in CBP but other dark non lit places and some of them are places with lots of ghost stories... and I have yet to see anything or anyone dirty stuff follow me intentionally to cause me harm for over so many decades. From wearing talisman to not wear in the last 10 years.. nothing stranges has happen. But when I was deep into all this belief as Taoist or as Christian... all the BS shit happens but when I turn my back on all this and start to see reason and daring to explore and challenge them... suddenly it all stopped or I found rational reasons for it's occurrences.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Siti from Singapore

Hotel Istana room 712 said to be haunted, I went up to the 7th floor to look for room 712 and there is no such room. I went to other floors and there is no room no 12. So, it is a prank.

21 minutes ago, Guest Siti from Singapore said:

Hotel Istana room 712 said to be haunted, I went up to the 7th floor to look for room 712 and there is no such room. I went to other floors and there is no room no 12. So, it is a prank.

U mean your posting is a prank? :)

Guest Sgboy88z

Hey Guys,

You came to wrong place to talk about ghost encounters. Ghosts are so much harmless than BW members. There is no evidence of Ghosts giving us the gift of "HIV" or taking virginity of youngsters.

By the way most ghost encounters are from "guests" , we can't talk to them via PM. A ghostly behaviour, ghosts themselves may be posting here. So scary.

1 hour ago, Sgboy88z said:

Hey Guys,

You came to wrong place to talk about ghost encounters. Ghosts are so much harmless than BW members. There is no evidence of Ghosts giving us the gift of "HIV" or taking virginity of youngsters.

By the way most ghost encounters are from "guests" , we can't talk to them via PM. A ghostly behaviour, ghosts themselves may be posting here. So scary.

???

21 hours ago, Sgboy88z said:

Hey Guys,

quite true, I always see human beings more scary than ghost, at least when u bump into ghost, u know is ghost and started to run whereas some human beings, u deceived by their appearance and don't realise they are actually "ghost" inside, by the time u found out, basically u r already kena attacked or hurt, so ya in this aspects, human beings are more scary than ghost sometimes

• G_M changed the title to 7th Luna Month aka Ghost Month + Basic offerings for the 'good bros‘ (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.