Male HQ

Male Pe Teachers

Guest Guest

remembered back in my secondary school days, students were made to take up swimming lessons with the school that was conducted by external swimming coaches. 

The teacher that was tasked to oversee the lesson was a middle age dude. However, from his physique and his looks, you can actually tell he used to be fit and good looking. When he was in his trunks you know immediately he aged well. But the real eye candy was the swimming coach. I remembered clearly he was tall, dark and muscular with wash board abs. He cursed in hokkien vulgarities a lot which was quite off putting.

The best part was however after class where everyone went to shower. Back in those days the shower room was the open concept kind. Managed to see my teacher's dick which was extremely bushy and long. The coach's dick was at that time to me very breathtaking. It was at least a good 5 to 6 inches unerected and if I am not wrong he did some manscaping so not much pubic hair. That was the first time I ever seen full grown man's dick. It was not arousing but very intriguing.

Guest guest

oh yes.those were the days.now all with cubicles n doors.damn it.lol

why so?bcos after ajs become bolder and daring over the year,cos so much of nuisances.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

My PE teacher is super hot. I'm in last year now so I only got one more year of staring at him. I'm pretty sure he knows I look at him... I hope to god he will fulfil my fantasies one day. 

Like, I'm not even joking. He wears the tightest shirts ever and I can see him. He also has super short tight shorts, his ass is perfect and that bulge, oh god. I always get afraid of a hard on because when he does demonstrations in class, those tight shorts slip down a little and I don't know wether it's allowed but he wears a jock strap. That shirt aint to tight either.

I don't usually go for guys like him but boy does he make me horny. I've been talking about him for too long... I've got to go... take care of some... buisness.

On 1/28/2015 at 9:54 PM, Guest Dada said:

by the time i went to JC, it was mostly female teachers in the school. not till when i was in year 2 when a fresh, NIE trainee PE teacher came. he made everyone - boys or girls alike - green with envy or blushing like mad.  he was SO HANDSOME! tanned, fit, muscular, a reallyyyyy cute goofy smile, DIMPLES, and most of all - a pair of innocent looking eyes. he was to say the least, boyish yet manly!!!  he plays lots of soccer! 

Does he have straight or curly hair? ;) 

14 hours ago, Guest said:

My PE teacher is super hot. I'm in last year now so I only got one more year of staring at him. I'm pretty sure he knows I look at him... I hope to god he will fulfil my fantasies one day. 

Like, I'm not even joking. He wears the tightest shirts ever and I can see him. He also has super short tight shorts, his ass is perfect and that bulge, oh god. I always get afraid of a hard on because when he does demonstrations in class, those tight shorts slip down a little and I don't know wether it's allowed but he wears a jock strap. That shirt aint to tight either.

I don't usually go for guys like him but boy does he make me horny. I've been talking about him for too long... I've got to go... take care of some... buisness.

Loads of craps.

I am sure schools won't allow this form of tight dressing, esp for males.

Pls carry on FANTASISING.

On 4/21/2015 at 11:37 PM, justinwong said:

remembered back in my secondary school days, students were made to take up swimming lessons with the school that was conducted by external swimming coaches. 

The teacher that was tasked to oversee the lesson was a middle age dude. However, from his physique and his looks, you can actually tell he used to be fit and good looking. When he was in his trunks you know immediately he aged well. But the real eye candy was the swimming coach. I remembered clearly he was tall, dark and muscular with wash board abs. He cursed in hokkien vulgarities a lot which was quite off putting.

The best part was however after class where everyone went to shower. Back in those days the shower room was the open concept kind. Managed to see my teacher's dick which was extremely bushy and long. The coach's dick was at that time to me very breathtaking. It was at least a good 5 to 6 inches unerected and if I am not wrong he did some manscaping so not much pubic hair. That was the first time I ever seen full grown man's dick. It was not arousing but very intriguing.

you are lucky to catch such a sight! haha... 

My housemate is a PE teacher and he has very nice athlete's lean fit body. He doesn't have super defined abs but his body contour looks really fit and healthy. I always see his rounded and tight ass whenever he comes home in shorts. Too bad his look is too average for me.

19 hours ago, Guest said:

My housemate is a PE teacher and he has very nice athlete's lean fit body. He doesn't have super defined abs but his body contour looks really fit and healthy. I always see his rounded and tight ass whenever he comes home in shorts. Too bad his look is too average for me.

haiz, looks and looks, it is really all about looks!

It was during morning assembly and I was with sitting with my classmates who were girls. I remember each time our PE teacher wearing white knee length shorts and everytime time he walks in front of us we could see the lines of his underwear from his shorts. We kept on giggling and blushing haha and we would get scolded for making too much noise. :lol:

had swimming lessons too back in secondary school, one of the coaches who was only around 20+ used to wore super loose short shorts... once when I was in front of the queue and he squatted down to brief us and I saw he didn't wear underwear and one of his balls pop out the side and his dick tuck to one side... he caught me looking but did not move..

On ‎13‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:05 PM, armitage said:

had swimming lessons too back in secondary school, one of the coaches who was only around 20+ used to wore super loose short shorts... once when I was in front of the queue and he squatted down to brief us and I saw he didn't wear underwear and one of his balls pop out the side and his dick tuck to one side... he caught me looking but did not move..

EEEE , not professional, how could a coach/teacher knowing that he has rather close contact with students yet not properly "dressed" down there

• 9 months later...

My PE teacher in Sec Sch had a well defined bod and muscular legs. Back then, he was allowed to teach maths wearing PE attire. So he would always come in classroom in his polo-T and white shorts. As I was assigned to the front seat, I couldn't help but noticed his leg muscles flexing as he walked up and down the classroom. Then while we were seated, his crotch would be at eye level and it's kind of distracting whenever he stood in front of me haha. Lucky I didn't get too distracted and did pass my subject.  Those were the days... :) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

I used to have this very tanned and handsome PE teacher who took my class in Sec 1 & Sec 3. He's quite handsome and well-liked, smiles a lot but remains very humble and approachable.

During swimming lessons, I always checked out his muscular frame and big-sized crotch bulge underneath his tight swimming trunks  :twisted:

In Sec 3, there was a PE lesson where every one of us needed to take turns to do pull ups.

When it was my friend's turn, his body rocked forward as he was pulling himself up, and his shoes kicked that PE teacher right in his manhood!

I'm not sure how great the impact was, but the teacher bent over forward slightly, and looked like he was in pain. Then he said this with a slightly cheeky expression on his face: "Oh man. What if I can't have babies next time?!"

That remark from him really turned me on! Because the naughty, imaginative part of me kept on fantasizing him trying to jerk off after that and unable to climax  :twisted:

He's married and migrated to Australia some years ago. One of the better and worthier teachers from my school.

3 minutes ago, Guest CKW said:

I used to have this very tanned and handsome PE teacher who took my class in Sec 1 & Sec 3. He's quite handsome and well-liked, smiles a lot but remains very humble and approachable.

During swimming lessons, I always checked out his muscular frame and big-sized crotch bulge underneath his tight swimming trunks  :twisted:

In Sec 3, there was a PE lesson where every one of us needed to take turns to do pull ups.

When it was my friend's turn, his body rocked forward as he was pulling himself up, and his shoes kicked that PE teacher right in his manhood!

I'm not sure how great the impact was, but the teacher bent over forward slightly, and looked like he was in pain. Then he said this with a slightly cheeky expression on his face: "Oh man. What if I can't have babies next time?!"

That remark from him really turned me on! Because the naughty, imaginative part of me kept on fantasizing him trying to jerk off after that and unable to climax  :twisted:

He's married and migrated to Australia some years ago. One of the better and worthier teachers from my school.

Y didnt u kneel down n kiss his crotch to subside the pain.proly he might like it.:P

29 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Y didnt u kneel down n kiss his crotch to subside the pain.proly he might like it.:P

Haha! If only he had asked me to massage his crotch after the lesson  :twisted:

But I somehow think that he would be quite homophobic as he's a rather devoted Christian.

As a student in that sec school, I often jerked off fantasizing about him.  :D

Honestly when i was in sec1 , in the beginning of attaining puberty, i really admire this pe teacher of mine.he is a malay manly guy married with 6kids.some of my classmates r aware that i like him n always tease me during pe class n u all know la.at that time, i feel shy whenever he comes to my classroom or field.thats the beginning of my unusual life i guess. 

36 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

If that had happened, we would had known you through 晚报 oredi. 

Not necessarily, unless we got caught by a third party!

If he had asked me, I would have kept quiet about it, and very likely, so would he.  :D

To continue, there was another PE teacher in that school who was about the same age as the first hunkier PE teacher (the one who got kicked by my friend) I mentioned above. They were in their late 20s or early 30s when I was a student there.

They joined the school about the same time (a few years before I was sec one in that school).

This second teacher, Mr Sean (not his real name), was slightly leaner than the hunkier PE teacher, but about the same height and no less good-looking, albeit in a different way. The hunkier PE teacher had the more boy-next-door look, whereas Mr Sean had the bad-biker look.

Whenever Mr Sean and the other PE teacher walked past each other in school, they would smile at each other in a way that always fueled my naughty imagination, although deep down I'm sure there was nothing going on between them.

As a teen in that school, I used to fantasize about the two of them doing sexual stuff to each other, usually with the hunkier PE teacher being the more dominant one. A common scenario I imagined would be that the hunkier PE teacher and Mr Sean were rival princes of some fantasy kingdom, and one day, Mr Sean got captured by the other prince (the hunkier PE teacher), gets stripped to his trunks and gets repeatedly masturbated until he cums, thereby forfeiting his share of the kingdom   :twisted:

The only thing is that Mr Sean is more of a jerk, and can be quite nasty (and from what I heard, he still is). Not surprisingly, Mr Sean is somewhat less well-liked by the students in school, and his PE lessons could be quite scary if he's not in a good mood.

Several times, when Mr Sean was seated in front of us, I would always try to see the colour of his briefs through his short shorts leggings. 

Once I saw that it was yellow. Another time it was light blue.  :D

But with the other hunkier PE teacher, I somehow never could see his briefs colour. This I attribute to his muscular legs which left very little room in his shorts leggings for me to see anything  :D

2 hours ago, Guest CKW said:

To continue, there was another PE teacher in that school who was about the same age as the first hunkier PE teacher (the one who got kicked by my friend) I mentioned above. They were in their late 20s or early 30s when I was a student there.

They joined the school about the same time (a few years before I was sec one in that school).

This second teacher, Mr Sean (not his real name), was slightly leaner than the hunkier PE teacher, but about the same height and no less good-looking, albeit in a different way. The hunkier PE teacher had the more boy-next-door look, whereas Mr Sean had the bad-biker look.

Whenever Mr Sean and the other PE teacher walked past each other in school, they would smile at each other in a way that always fueled my naughty imagination, although deep down I'm sure there was nothing going on between them.

As a teen in that school, I used to fantasize about the two of them doing sexual stuff to each other, usually with the hunkier PE teacher being the more dominant one. A common scenario I imagined would be that the hunkier PE teacher and Mr Sean were rival princes of some fantasy kingdom, and one day, Mr Sean got captured by the other prince (the hunkier PE teacher), gets stripped to his trunks and gets repeatedly masturbated until he cums, thereby forfeiting his share of the kingdom   :twisted:

The only thing is that Mr Sean is more of a jerk, and can be quite nasty (and from what I heard, he still is). Not surprisingly, Mr Sean is somewhat less well-liked by the students in school, and his PE lessons could be quite scary if he's not in a good mood.

Several times, when Mr Sean was seated in front of us, I would always try to see the colour of his briefs through his short shorts leggings. 

Once I saw that it was yellow. Another time it was light blue.  :D

But with the other hunkier PE teacher, I somehow never could see his briefs colour. This I attribute to his muscular legs which left very little room in his shorts leggings for me to see anything  :D

Not sure if this is fiction or non-fiction, allowed to mention which school?

I rmb my ITE days, my PE teacher who is in his late 40s or early 50 (not young but body was quite well kept)

He always wear those ultra short and tight white running shorts and stand behind very close to boy sitting on long benches

I could feel his package slide up and down when he stood behind me a few times.

Thou nothing happen but I can still rmb the cheap trill of it, come to think of it I should lean backward and give him some sign haha who knows.

46 minutes ago, Guest XYZ said:

I rmb my ITE days, my PE teacher who is in his late 40s or early 50 (not young but body was quite well kept)

He always wear those ultra short and tight white running shorts and stand behind very close to boy sitting on long benches

I could feel his package slide up and down when he stood behind me a few times.

Thou nothing happen but I can still rmb the cheap trill of it, come to think of it I should lean backward and give him some sign haha who knows.

Yeah.it might get hard n scrub yr back.lol

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Not sure if this is fiction or non-fiction, allowed to mention which school?

Cannot lah; if I mention the school, the teachers will be identified very easily by those who are familiar with the school.  :D

My account is all true, except, of course, for the parts where I described my fantasies.

Later on, Mr Sean married one of the teachers in the school, and he's still in that school today (and is still not a very nice guy, from what I heard). The other hunkier PE teacher, as mentioned, migrated to Australia with his wife.

I think anyone from that school reading this will know which school it is, and which teachers I'm referring to. If you're one of them, please don't expose the name of the school, or the teachers  :D

Thank you.

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:39 AM, cutejack said:

Honestly when i was in sec1 , in the beginning of attaining puberty, i really admire this pe teacher of mine.he is a malay manly guy married with 6kids.some of my classmates r aware that i like him n always tease me during pe class n u all know la.at that time, i feel shy whenever he comes to my classroom or field.thats the beginning of my unusual life i guess. 

cutejk

this is so unlike of u, u will feel shy????

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

cutejk

That was once upon a time when cutejack still a 农家小女孩。

Back in the early 80s, mine was this particular ex-national swimmer who later practiced medicine (wouldn't say his name). He was our PE swimming instructor for 2 terms. His body was divine, perfect muscles, tight legs and all. Couldn't help ogled over that bulge every Wednesday evenings ie my class PE periods. Just one downside to these visual feast; he was damn stern when teaching!:huh:

1 hour ago, dragon80 said:

Any PE teacher ever played basketball with class shirtless? 

I believe most schools will not allow it, especially if there female students around. It may be okay for male students to be shirtless during PE lessons, but not for the teacher.

Also, should it happen, probably the principal or vice-principal will counsel the PE teacher not to be shirtless unnecessarily. 

Schools are not like SAF camps, where being shirtless is not such a big deal  :D

Not sure if this is a PE lesson or a sports CCA practice session, but I find it very amusing that all the students are playing some kind of ball game in their trunks!

tumblr_og1j64vzRZ1vvnyvyo1_1280.jpg

7 hours ago, wiwiwi said:

Back in the early 80s, mine was this particular ex-national swimmer who later practiced medicine (wouldn't say his name). He was our PE swimming instructor for 2 terms. His body was divine, perfect muscles, tight legs and all. Couldn't help ogled over that bulge every Wednesday evenings ie my class PE periods. Just one downside to these visual feast; he was damn stern when teaching!:huh:

Perfect combination of brains and brawn ... the golden bachelor of that era. 

The older generation should know who he is. 

18 hours ago, dragon80 said:

Any PE teacher ever played basketball with class shirtless? 

I don't think PE teacher is allowed to go shirtless in school. Even some school don't allow male students to go shirtless.

On Sunday, January 01, 2017 at 11:40 PM, -Ignored- said:

cutejk

Hey lvhandle i was totally different compared to now.very quiet.n shy n hardly talk to anyone.tats y i dont find it wrong or weird when a young boy hesitate for fun when i approached them.i was like them.Hahaha

• Guest locked this topic