Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

I went to Tugu a few days ago, was thinking to do my naked workouts at the Pondok. But unfortunately, I saw a few cars parked at the hilltop when I arrived. Which was a bit unusual at around 11:30 pm. So I turn into the reservoir, wore only a boxer into the park and I leave my boxer at the playground and went to naked jog at the back. I jog until I was fully sweaty (about 40 min I think) and after then, I went to go check out Tugu again, I was naked at that time, and when I arrived at the back of the reservoir which is the hilltop area that connects to Tugu. I saw two cars were still parked at the hilltop area of Tugu.

Normally, I'll leave when I saw too many people around. But unfortunately, a guy saw me when I went out of the shade to check out the car, he was standing near the tree behind the Pondok. I didn't see him until he makes some noise to get my attention. When I look over he took out his dick from his zip and wank. Since someone saw me already so I decided to walk over to have some fun, as I walk past the abandoned house, that guy walks towards me and grab my dick in the middle of the road. He is not my type but I let him play my dick until he cum and left. After that, I walk towards the Pondok to do my pushup,  I saw 3 guys at the Tugu monument area and one sitting at the brick staircase area, which I think he saw too me when I play with the other guy in the middle of the road.  After I did 30 pushups I saw the 2 guys from the monument walk towards me, and the guy who was at the brick staircase came over to me and touch me, I lean on one of the pillars that facing the road to avoid letting the guard see me, I enjoyed his service while waiting for others to come.

When those 2 guys came, the guy who touched me already sucking me. Those 2 guys stand beside me and I put my hand into their pants to get their dick out while they touch my body and one of them finger my ass and 3 of them take turns to play my dick and suck. After that, one of the guys push my head down to his dick, and 3 of them takes turns to fuck my mouth. While I am sucking their dick another guy came, he didn't join in but he stood near us to see the action. Suddenly the guy who I am sucking cum in my mouth I spit out his dick immediately but some of his sperm already inside my mouth and some on my face and body. but I got no water to clean it so I left it as it is and continue to suck other 2 dicks until both of them cum on my face and my body left. after that, the guy who stood beside me to watch the show still standing and did not come over so I turn myself facing and wank, he also took his dick out to wank with me, after that both of us cum and left.

Edited by Darrellkch
9 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

I went to Tugu a few days ago, was thinking to do my naked workouts at the Pondok. But unfortunately, I saw a few cars parked at the hilltop when I arrived. Which was a bit unusual at around 11:30 pm. So I turn into the reservoir, wore only a boxer into the park and I leave my boxer at the playground and went to naked jog at the back. I jog until I was fully sweaty (about 40 min I think) and after then, I went to go check out Tugu again, I was naked at that time, and when I arrived at the back of the reservoir which is the hilltop area that connects to Tugu. I saw two cars were still parked at the hilltop area of Tugu.

Normally, I'll leave when I saw too many people around. But unfortunately, a guy saw me when I went out of the shade to check out the car, he was standing near the tree behind the Pondok. I didn't see him until he makes some noise to get my attention. When I look over he took out his dick from his zip and wank. Since someone saw me already so I decided to walk over to have some fun, as I walk past the abandoned house, that guy walks towards me and grab my dick in the middle of the road. He is not my type but I let him play my dick until he cum and left. After that, I walk towards the Pondok to do my pushup,  I saw 3 guys at the Tugu monument area and one sitting at the brick staircase area, which I think he saw too me when I play with the other guy in the middle of the road.  After I did 30 pushups I saw the 2 guys from the monument walk towards me, and the guy who was at the brick staircase came over to me and touch me, I lean on one of the pillars that facing the road to avoid letting the guard see me, I enjoyed his service while waiting for others to come.

When those 2 guys came, the guy who touched me already sucking me. Those 2 guys stand beside me and I put my hand into their pants to get their dick out while they touch my body and one of them finger my ass and 3 of them take turns to play my dick and suck. After that, one of the guys push my head down to his dick, and 3 of them takes turns to fuck my mouth. While I am sucking their dick another guy came, he didn't join in but he stood near us to see the action. Suddenly the guy who I am sucking cum in my mouth I spit out his dick immediately but some of his sperm already inside my mouth and some on my face and body. but I got no water to clean it so I left it as it is and continue to suck other 2 dicks until both of them cum on my face and my body left. after that, the guy who stood beside me to watch the show still standing and did not come over so I turn myself facing and wank, he also took his dick out to wank with me, after that both of us cum and left.

Which pondok? Is it the one near the hilltop at tugu where some cars sometime park?

29 minutes ago, Darrellkch said:

Tonight 11:30 go naked jog at reservoir anyone keen to go ? sometime I'll will park my car at 7-11. so if anyone of you go tonight and didn't see any car around just come into the playground and make sure you get naked and jog with me if you see me

👍🏻

On 5/8/2021 at 12:25 PM, Darrellkch said:

Is this the abandoned house u guys talking about? 

Screenshot_20210509_173448_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

1 hour ago, Darrellkch said:

Tonight 11:30 go naked jog at reservoir anyone keen to go ? sometime I'll will park my car at 7-11. so if anyone of you go tonight and didn't see any car around just come into the playground and make sure you get naked and jog with me if you see me

Why dont want 10 pm 

3 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

Which playground do you often go to? 

2 hours ago, kiran said:

You there already?

Yes I ware there at around 11pm.

6 hours ago, Jjames said:

Why dont want 10 pm 

Because sometime guard leave at 11:30pm, and the entire park is mine, like just now, we naked jog the entire park.

Just now arrived at 11pm parked my car at 7-11 and to the park, I took off everything in the reservoir car park as it was empty and hide my clothes in the Pondok beside the car park this time as I already left my phone and wallet at home. I went into the playground to naked jog. I saw 2 cars came by between 11 - 11:30 pm but maybe they didn't see any car around so they left.

The guard left at around 11:30 pm and the entire park is mine, Just after the guard left, another car came by, but that guy did not come out, so in order to prevent him from getting away I did some squat jump in the area in between the Pondok next to the car park and facing the car. After I saw him open the door I turn around and jog into the main track, during my jog  I saw a guy standing in the Pondok looking around but did not go into the playground at that time I wasn't sure if he is one of us or not so I stay in a dark place to observe until I saw him playing his dick. After that, I jog over to the Pondok and jog past him, we have eye contact, and started to follow me but he did not take off his clothes. so after we arrive at the Pondok before the guardhouse. I stop and turn over to touch his dick, after that, I strip him off, but he was a bit shy and refuse to leave his clothes at the Pondok. After that, I continue to jog and he follows and when we arrived at the playground area I stops and began to suck his dick until he pushes my head aware and said he almost want to cum. I stop and insists he leaves he clothe in the playground. This time he took out his car key and phone and left everything else behind and jog with me for another 2 rounds. after that I ask him if he brings condoms he said yes. So we went into his car to get it and after that I let him fuck me in one of the Pondok next to the car park, but his fuck job is not very good, lack of experience.

During our fuck, another car came in, we quickly ran into the dark. after that, the guy came out and walk towards the playground, I know that he is one of us. So I bring him out to the same Pondok to continue, this time I put my hands and knee on the bench and let him fuck me in the doggy style after a while, the 2nd guy came to use, he stood in front of me, drop his pants and fuck my mouth with his dick. I was over the moon that moment. after that, 1st guy stop and 2nd guy took over to fuck my ass, I let him fuck for quite a while before I realize that he is not using a condom. so I refuse to let him continue although I already let him do it for a few minutes. When the 1st guy saw me stop, he took over my place to let the 2nd guy bareback him and let me fuck his mouth, the 2nd guy fuck him very fast and quick, and I can see he is very satisfying, after a few min I cum all my 2 days load into his mouth he ate it all. and he passes me his phone and asks me to recode the video. but I don't think he can see much because it was too dark, they continue for another 6 min before the 2nd cum into the 1st guy's ass. after that the 2nd guy left but the 1st guy hasn't cum yet so I help him jack him off until he cum and we left.

34 minutes ago, Darrellkch said:

Because sometime guard leave at 11:30pm, and the entire park is mine, like just now, we naked jog the entire park.

Just now arrived at 11pm parked my car at 7-11 and to the park, I took off everything in the reservoir car park as it was empty and hide my clothes in the Pondok beside the car park this time as I already left my phone and wallet at home. I went into the playground to naked jog. I saw 2 cars came by between 11 - 11:30 pm but maybe they didn't see any car around so they left.

The guard left at around 11:30 pm and the entire park is mine, Just after the guard left, another car came by, but that guy did not come out, so in order to prevent him from getting away I did some squat jump in the area in between the Pondok next to the car park and facing the car. After I saw him open the door I turn around and jog into the main track, during my jog  I saw a guy standing in the Pondok looking around but did not go into the playground at that time I wasn't sure if he is one of us or not so I stay in a dark place to observe until I saw him playing his dick. After that, I jog over to the Pondok and jog past him, we have eye contact, and started to follow me but he did not take off his clothes. so after we arrive at the Pondok before the guardhouse. I stop and turn over to touch his dick, after that, I strip him off, but he was a bit shy and refuse to leave his clothes at the Pondok. After that, I continue to jog and he follows and when we arrived at the playground area I stops and began to suck his dick until he pushes my head aware and said he almost want to cum. I stop and insists he leaves he clothe in the playground. This time he took out his car key and phone and left everything else behind and jog with me for another 2 rounds. after that I ask him if he brings condoms he said yes. So we went into his car to get it and after that I let him fuck me in one of the Pondok next to the car park, but his fuck job is not very good, lack of experience.

During our fuck, another car came in, we quickly ran into the dark. after that, the guy came out and walk towards the playground, I know that he is one of us. So I bring him out to the same Pondok to continue, this time I put my hands and knee on the bench and let him fuck me in the doggy style after a while, the 2nd guy came to use, he stood in front of me, drop his pants and fuck my mouth with his dick. I was over the moon that moment. after that, 1st guy stop and 2nd guy took over to fuck my ass, I let him fuck for quite a while before I realize that he is not using a condom. so I refuse to let him continue although I already let him do it for a few minutes. When the 1st guy saw me stop, he took over my place to let the 2nd guy bareback him and let me fuck his mouth, the 2nd guy fuck him very fast and quick, and I can see he is very satisfying, after a few min I cum all my 2 days load into his mouth he ate it all. and he passes me his phone and asks me to recode the video. but I don't think he can see much because it was too dark, they continue for another 6 min before the 2nd cum into the 1st guy's ass. after that the 2nd guy left but the 1st guy hasn't cum yet so I help him jack him off until he cum and we left.

Damn. This is hot. 

11 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

Around what age both guys you met?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Let me share some stories that I wrote during this thread locked, Right now I won't now mention the park name, I believe you guys already know it. I found the guard keep checking around not sure if they saw this forum or not.

I went to the "1st park" quite frequently during the recent MCO(full lockdown), usually arrived at 6:00 jog until dark and after everyone left, then I'll leave my clothes at the playground and start my natural jog at the main track before the guard reached. The guard normally reached after 7:40. Sometimes the guard didn't show up then I will fully enjoy my natural jog until 8 something and go home. However, sometimes the guard came very early, there were a few times the guard came when I was in between the guardhouse and the entrance. I quickly find some places to hide and wait for the guard to settle down before I can go back to the playground, it was quite horrifying but I enjoy that kind of excitement. Normally when the guard arrived, I'll naked jog to another park from the back of the playground and enjoy my nuddy workout at the Pondok. On the 1st week,  the entire park and the main road was quiet and no cars passed by, I truly enjoy getting my entire body sweat and naked jogging around and doing workout.

On the 2nd week, the "2nd park" started to have few cars. One day when I was walking to the "2nd park" from the back of the "1st park", I saw a car parked at the roadside. I didn't go out immediately but stay in the shady to wait and see. When I was wondering if I should go out naked the car left, so I went out to enjoy my workout at the Pondok. While I almost finish my workout the same car came again, this time I think he saw me already.  After a while a guy came in, he saw me naked beside the Pondok and he approached me, he grabbed my dick and sucking my nipple, I was very sweating that time, but he still suck it like he wanted to bite some milk out of it. Then, he moved his finger to my ass and tried to finger me. we have lite fun for a while but it was late so I left.

The next day, the guard was there very early so I went to the 2nd park earlier and saw the same car parked at the hilltop already. I went out of the "1st park" and wait for him at the abandoned house, he came out of the car and approached me after a while. we had lite fun for a while before he turned me around, rims my ass, and put his dick into my ass after that. his dick size was just right for me I enjoy it a lot. After that night, I went every night to have fun, we play at the abandoned house, in his car, in the Pondok, and on the road. there were a few times cars passed by and luckily I was either in the abandoned house or his car not on the road, I missed that experience a lot.  

One day on the 3rd week, while we were having fun another car came. This guy was very slim and tall. he stood beside us watching me getting fuck. after the first guy done, the slim guy replaced him immediately. His dick was very big and long, it was painful when he forced his dick in, when I wanted to stop he grab me and don't let me go. I manage to get rid of him after I struggled and shouted at him. after that night my ass feel very painful so stop for a few days. after that, I saw that slim guy very often, naked at the back of the 2nd park, and after that, the guard started to patrol around and I didn't that park any more...

to be continued.......

After MCO the "1st park" have the guard on duty every hour so no more "natural" jog on the main track anymore. I move to jog inside the playground track and I did it almost every night. Had fun a few times inside that area ( will share those experience soon) but mostly alone and can't go to the "2nd park" due to the guard,  so I have to jack myself off every night. I wonder where those guys went. Then, I discovered people started to gather at the "car park".

One day I went to check out that place. At that time, dine-in was still not allowed and coffee shops are only allowed to open till 8 pm. So I went at around 8 and saw 2 guys were there linger around. after I walked around to survey the area I went to the Pondok and wait,  one of the guys came after a few minutes and grab my dick. I drop my pants for him to play and then when he started to blow me another guy came, he stood beside me and watch me having fun after I took my shirt off his mouth came over to approached my nipple. I let them play till I cum into the 1st guy's mouth and after the 1st guy left I continue to let the 2nd guy blow until I cum my 2nd time into his mouth.

After that, I went every few days and around 50% of the time I'll end up blow by someone, 5% of the time end up have anal sex with someone. After the coffee shop was allowed to open till 10 pm more people went but anal sex decreased 0% and blow sex went up to 70% and sometimes one night I can get blow by few different people.

So for those who are looking for fun, go there, stand at the Pondok facing the park, and drop your pants and show your dick so people know you are ready for fun, and if you are not picky I am sure you will end up cum in someone's mouth. enjoy

Edited by Darrellkch
On 10/5/2021 at 10:58 AM, Shawn Ee said:

which pondok actually? is it near entrance of red cresent tat one?

If you are looking just for Natural jog, enter the track beside the toilet. If you are looking for blowing fun, go to the other "carpark" there is a newly constructed pondok.  

On 10/5/2021 at 11:27 AM, The Nasty Gay Courtesan said:

Yeah do elaborate a bit, I plan to visit there just before sun set to walk around and see if there are guys there. 

bro things only happen after sunset. but if you wanna see normal guy jogging you can go before sunset la