Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 10/5/2021 at 1:38 PM, Darrellkch said:

If you are looking just for Natural jog, enter the track beside the toilet. If you are looking for blowing fun, go to the other "carpark" there is a newly constructed pondok.  

bro things only happen after sunset. but if you wanna see normal guy jogging you can go before sunset la

u going tonight?

Tonight i have dinner so might go after 10:00 for jogging.

For those who are looking for fun at the carpark (not jogging ) the best time is between 8 - 9, if you are lucky you can get blow continuously by few guys (my record is 6 guy see if you can beat mine or not). but mostly no anal fun. Anal fun only happen after 10 when only 1 or 2 guy left, but very depending on luck

Edited by Darrellkch
On 10/5/2021 at 4:23 PM, Darrellkch said:

For those who are looking for fun at the carpark (not jogging ) the best time is between 8 - 9, if you are lucky you can get blow continuously by few guys (my record is 6 guy non stop, see if anyone here can beat my record). but mostly no anal fun. Anal fun only happen after 10 when only 1 or 2 guy left, but very depending on luck

On 10/5/2021 at 5:50 PM, Am94 said:

Recently I go to Tugu. But no people. I'm wondering. Do they go to other place? Or move to other location already? 

No, because i heard from commoners who goes there often that there have been theft and robbery cases especially behind there recently so i guess its either moved to other places or basically just stopped going out of trauma

On 10/5/2021 at 5:50 PM, Am94 said:

Recently I go to Tugu. But no people. I'm wondering. Do they go to other place? Or move to other location already? 

If you read my story carefully I mentioned it twice, it is because the guard patrol the hilltop area and chases people away, I suspected it is because of the guy naked walking around Tugu or maybe the guard saw our post here. lol

but really sad lo you didn't read my story carefully

On 10/4/2021 at 1:36 AM, Darrellkch said:
 ... the guard started to patrol around and I didn't that park any more...

to be continued.......

On 10/5/2021 at 2:23 AM, Darrellkch said:

... and can't go to the "2nd park" due to the guard, ....

Edited by Darrellkch
On 10/5/2021 at 11:56 PM, Am94 said:

got people?

My "natural" jogging area got not people for sure. After jog I went to the "car park" area, it was empty as well. I parked my car near the Pondok and after I post "I am here" I left all my clothes in my car and I went to the Pondok to do some "natural" pushup. When I decided to leave a bike came in.

I wait for a while in the Pondok and the guy came in, he blow my dick licked my balls then fingered my ass. When he wanted to fuck me I told him i'm not into anal fun today so he continue to blow and finger me until I cum into his mouth, he ate all my semen. After that, I asked him to continue to make me cum 2nd time, took me a while to cum the 2nd time, then I jack him off let him cum on my face and we leave.

Edited by Darrellkch
On 10/4/2021 at 1:36 AM, Darrellkch said:

Let me share some stories that I wrote during this thread locked, Right now I won't now mention the park name, I believe you guys already know it. I found the guard keep checking around not sure if they saw this forum or not.

I went to the "1st park" quite frequently during the recent MCO(full lockdown), usually arrived at 6:00 jog until dark and after everyone left, then I'll leave my clothes at the playground and start my natural jog at the main track before the guard reached. The guard normally reached after 7:40. Sometimes the guard didn't show up then I will fully enjoy my natural jog until 8 something and go home. However, sometimes the guard came very early, there were a few times the guard came when I was in between the guardhouse and the entrance. I quickly find some places to hide and wait for the guard to settle down before I can go back to the playground, it was quite horrifying but I enjoy that kind of excitement. Normally when the guard arrived, I'll naked jog to another park from the back of the playground and enjoy my nuddy workout at the Pondok. On the 1st week,  the entire park and the main road was quiet and no cars passed by, I truly enjoy getting my entire body sweat and naked jogging around and doing workout.

On the 2nd week, the "2nd park" started to have few cars. One day when I was walking to the "2nd park" from the back of the "1st park", I saw a car parked at the roadside. I didn't go out immediately but stay in the shady to wait and see. When I was wondering if I should go out naked the car left, so I went out to enjoy my workout at the Pondok. While I almost finish my workout the same car came again, this time I think he saw me already.  After a while a guy came in, he saw me naked beside the Pondok and he approached me, he grabbed my dick and sucking my nipple, I was very sweating that time, but he still suck it like he wanted to bite some milk out of it. Then, he moved his finger to my ass and tried to finger me. we have lite fun for a while but it was late so I left.

The next day, the guard was there very early so I went to the 2nd park earlier and saw the same car parked at the hilltop already. I went out of the "1st park" and wait for him at the abandoned house, he came out of the car and approached me after a while. we had lite fun for a while before he turned me around, rims my ass, and put his dick into my ass after that. his dick size was just right for me I enjoy it a lot. After that night, I went every night to have fun, we play at the abandoned house, in his car, in the Pondok, and on the road. there were a few times cars passed by and luckily I was either in the abandoned house or his car not on the road, I missed that experience a lot.  

One day on the 3rd week, while we were having fun another car came. This guy was very slim and tall. he stood beside us watching me getting fuck. after the first guy done, the slim guy replaced him immediately. His dick was very big and long, it was painful when he forced his dick in, when I wanted to stop he grab me and don't let me go. I manage to get rid of him after I struggled and shouted at him. after that night my ass feel very painful so stop for a few days. after that, I saw that slim guy very often, naked at the back of the 2nd park, and after that, the guard started to patrol around and I didn't that park any more...

to be continued.......

Around what age the slim tall guy? Hehe curious. 

On 10/5/2021 at 4:23 PM, Darrellkch said:

For those who are looking for fun at the carpark (not jogging ) the best time is between 8 - 9, if you are lucky you can get blow continuously by few guys (my record is 6 guy see if you can beat mine or not). but mostly no anal fun. Anal fun only happen after 10 when only 1 or 2 guy left, but very depending on luck

May I know which car park? 

Hi all, please discover more cruising place, as I heard the park is going to turn on the light soon,after that I don't think we can cruise there soon 

On 10/8/2021 at 10:23 PM, lawre said:

Anyone sucked at Kenyalang Park Theatre during mco?

where ? around what time normally 

Edited by Darrellkch
On 10/8/2021 at 11:14 PM, Darrellkch said:

Hi all, please discover more cruising place, as I heard the park is going to turn on the light soon,after that I don't think we can cruise there soon 

where ? around what time normally 

Im not sure what time too. Some time ago have discussion at evening times at the upper floor of the selling CD complex.

On 10/9/2021 at 3:10 PM, Goodboy21 said:

Any new cruising places? Hmm 

Guys, maybe can go to pullmen gym sign up their membership. Their locker room / shower room seems really nice spot for us. Mybe we can set time & date to visit walk in. Just info, walk in must do appointment on their whatsapp.

On 10/11/2021 at 8:31 AM, Evanchii said:

Guys, maybe can go to pullmen gym sign up their membership. Their locker room / shower room seems really nice spot for us. Mybe we can set time & date to visit walk in. Just info, walk in must do appointment on their whatsapp.

How much is the membership? Wow.