Male HQ

Date Rape (Nsfw)

keyboard

Poor slut sleeping like a beauty. I said slut becos look at his hole! He looks quite young (early 20s) but so loose already. And the rapists cock is pathetic. So fucking short no wonder need to rape people! This is a real video I say.

Sounded like Taiwanese men talking , rapist and the photographer sounded Taiwanese.

I guess it is easier to obtain date rape drug in Taiwan then anywhere else.

Guest 2 cents worth

Personally, I find that rape in role-playing is ok...

But if it is not pre-agreed or arranged, it is not acceptable.

Criminal in fact.

My heart goes out to the victim....

His hole got blood... Maybe worse is a virgin hole. Sad for the btm... 

Guess it depends on whose perspective, if you are the rapist , you would be so glad it is a virgin,it means virgin, forest, totally unexplored territory, that you claim the territory for yourself, untouched by any other men or cock. A virgin hole is also relatively disease free,

for the unconscious bottom, it means waking up in the middle of no where, knowing you had been violated against your will, you will be terrified for life, you will wonder how many men have violated your body when you are drugged, you will also wonder if there are videos shot and distributed on the internet for the world to see, which in this case, a video is distributed free for all to see.

the bottom may even commit suicide after this episode, after he realise he had been raped and video ed. IF he cannot overcome the self blame , he might want to end his life.

Guest wozzit

Theres a 3rd person in the room taking the vdo. Also the voice seems to say near the start "do u want some water?" There might be enough detail there to incriminate them.

Also dont think theres blood there. Just the reddish inside of the anus after being fxxked.

Edited by wozzit

From my CSI analysis.

1. The guy is being drugged and is unconscious.

2. The 2 men are whispering so they are doing something immoral, which is the rape.

3. One of the man is from China because Taiwanese don't use "操" (cao) but "幹" (gan).

4. Another man spoke English "come on" could be from Taiwan.

Date rape is real and such act should not be encouraged.

There is a difference between role playing and happening for real.

No one should be forced against their will or drugged where sex is concern.

21143162.JPG?itok=1ECIIy0L
21143163.JPG?itok=Tlo5y047
21143164.JPG?itok=bcPmu3Tu

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/trio-jailed-molest-and-rape-pub-waitress

Trio jailed for molest and rape of pub waitress
SINGAPORE — A Boat Quay pub waitress was left traumatised after a night of entertaining and drinking games ended with her being raped in a hotel room.
By Yvonne Lim -
January 10

SINGAPORE — A Boat Quay pub waitress was left traumatised after a night of entertaining and drinking games ended with her being raped in a hotel room.

Three Singaporean men — a pair of brothers and their friend — were yesterday jailed by the High Court for sexually assaulting the pub waitress, whose name has been withheld to protect her identity. She was 18 at the time of the incident.

The brothers, Calvin Tan Jian Wei, 28, and Edwin Tan Jian An, 26, were each sentenced to 11 years in jail and eight strokes of the cane for conspiring to commit rape. Their friend, Ho Boon Sheng, 25, was sentenced to 13-and-a-half years in jail and 12 strokes of the cane for committing rape.

On the night of July 3, 2010, the trio met the victim at the pub where she was working and played drinking games with the victim, who soon became severely intoxicated. Ho then mooted the idea of a foursome with the victim, who had become unresponsive.

They took her to a hotel on Jiak Chuan Road, where the three men molested her and Ho raped her.

Hotel staff who heard her screams called the room and knocked on the door several times, but were told that they would be leaving soon. When the screaming did not stop, the hotel staff knocked on the door again and found the victim crying in a fetal position on the bed. One of the staff asked the victim if she wished to call the police, to which she said yes. The three men were arrested before they could leave.

The trio were later released, but investigations led to their re-arrest on June 6, 2013. The brothers remained in remand until the hearing yesterday, while Ho posted bail of S$50,000.

Ho is now married and has two daughters, one aged two and the other born on Jan 1 this year. His wife and other family members were present in court yesterday.

A report by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) showed that the victim’s blood and urine samples also contained Diazepam — a drug commonly used as a date-rape drug.

While delivering the sentence yesterday, Justice Chan Seng Onn said the events could have taken a worse turn, if not for the timely intervention of the hotel staff.

Edited by keyboard

From my CSI analysis.

1. The guy is being drugged and is unconscious.

2. The 2 men are whispering so they are doing something immoral, which is the rape.

3. One of the man is from China because Taiwanese don't use "操" (cao) but "幹" (gan).

4. Another man spoke English "come on" could be from Taiwan.

Date rape is real and such act should not be encouraged.

There is a difference between role playing and happening for real.

No one should be forced against their will or drugged where sex is concern.

I agree totally with ur sentiments. Rape has little to do with sex n everything to do with power n control over someone. But I suggest ur analysis has some holes in it.

Ur points 1 n 2. If the guy is in fact unconscious, why the need to whisper?

Ur point 4. The third person also says in English near the start of the vdo "Do u want some water?" The word "water" has an upward inflection on the 2nd syllable. That is less indicative of Taiwanese ( I cant recall any Taiwan friend saying "water" in that way) n surely more of Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia pronounciation. I suggest the English could therefore b spoken by a number of nationalities, not just someone from Taiwan

U also make no reference to the point I raised in an earlier post. If this really is rape, why would either of the 2 guys involved in it make a vdo n then get it on the internet for all to see? I hv never heard of rapists who make a habit of telling the world of their terrible deeds! Rapists r almost always anonymous until their victims unmask them. This is the main reason I believe this cannot be an actual rape.

But the vdo is certainly disturbing. Also disturbing to me is the fact that something like 400 people say they "liked" it!

Edited by wozzit

Haiya why resort to rape? Forbidden fruit is the most desirable?

If that guy u desire is not interested in you, just move on.

Unless you are telling me its bcos of revenge and he has really done smth wrong to you.

Omg OMG... VID could be real.

Cos I came across kinda similar 'experience' (no fcuk) before.

No drug has been used, but was reallyX2 totally drunk and unconscious. whatsoever thing done on, has 'no feeling'.

#itsbad #guilty #remorseful #criminal

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Seriously, I am honestly disturbed that anyone would want to be raped. Fantasy or not. Rape means you are being forced against your will. If you want to be raped, then the willingness to participate removes the association of a crime. A real rape means you do not want to participate or you are forced into participation against your will. 

Rape is a heinous crime that results in psychological and emotional damage. Do not call it rape if you want to take part in it and belittle those were actually raped. 

Love. 

Guest Guest

To me, as a gay man, rape would be a scenario where I am forced to eat pussy and then fuck one. 

Can be also forced by gay men or straight men. 

Guest Guest

Actually seems to me more like its staged, though the btm does seem to be unconscious. Unlikely for someone to be so still when fucked if he's just acting? Btm does look hot tho.

Agreed.  His two feet edging up on the floor tell that he is still awake and conscious.

Guest wozzit

Actually seems to me more like its staged

Definitely staged. Know anyone who sleeps like in that last pic? If u r asleep or drugged ur toes will not prop up ur legs!

Before the violence no, after the violence yes, simply because the act was done on her while she was unconscious.

Btw, you are talking about the lady being raped right? Or the guy?

Of course the lady lah.  Under the law, can a woman be charged for raping a guy?  Not that I know of. 

Guest Glyph

Of course the lady lah.  Under the law, can a woman be charged for raping a guy?  Not that I know of.

Nothing says a man can be a victim of rape.

Male on Male rape – According to Singapore law male on male rape is not acknowledged—more specifically a man cannot be a victim of rape as rape is narrowly defined under S375, Penal Code as the penile penetration of a vagina.

Source

And of course, according to this definition, women are incapable of rape for obvious reasons.

Nothing says a man can be a victim of rape.

And of course, according to this definition, women are incapable of rape for obvious reasons.

Only penile penetration of a vagina considered rape?   It's time they should re-look at this Penal code.  So penetration of the asshole is not rape, man or woman.

Only penile penetration of a vagina considered rape?   It's time they should re-look at this Penal code.  So penetration of the asshole is not rape, man or woman.

Penetration of the asshole is a crime by itself if I am not wrong.

It might consider as sodomy or sexual harassment

Guest Glyph

Penetration of the anus goes under S376.

Sexual assault by penetration

—(1)  Any man (A) who —
(a)
penetrates, with A’s penis, the anus or mouth of another person (B); or
(b)
causes another man (B) to penetrate, with B’s penis, the anus or mouth of A,
shall be guilty of an offence if B did not consent to the penetration.

(2)  Any person (A) who —
(a)
sexually penetrates, with a part of A’s body (other than A’s penis) or anything else, the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of another person (B);
(b)
causes a man (B) to penetrate, with B’s penis, the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of another person ©; or
(c)
causes another person (B), to sexually penetrate, with a part of B’s body (other than B’s penis) or anything else, the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of any person including A or B,
shall be guilty of an offence if B did not consent to the penetration.

(3)  Subject to subsection (4), a person who is guilty of an offence under this section shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 20 years, and shall also be liable to fine or to caning.

(4)  Whoever —
(a)
in order to commit or to facilitate the commission of an offence under subsection (1) or (2) —
(i)
voluntarily causes hurt to any person; or
(ii)
puts any person in fear of death or hurt to himself or any other person; or
(b)
commits an offence under subsection (1) or (2) against a person (B) who is under 14 years of age, 
shall be punished with imprisonment for a term of not less than 8 years and not more than 20 years and shall also be punished with caning with not less than 12 strokes.

Penetration of the anus goes under S376.

In short, anal and oral sex without consent is considered sexual assault, for both sexes.  Penis forces into vagina is rape while vagina forces into penis is sexual assault.  One thing that was not covered above is vagina forces into mouth... :huh:

• Guest locked this topic