Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

On 3/21/2019 at 3:49 PM, Ah Heng said:

Think Tony is more suited to do foot massage which requires repeated strokes. I counted. He did 63 strokes on each side of my neck and 42 strokes on my waist side. I cut short my 90 mins. He did apologise profusely.  His style is just not for me. 

I agree with you. I did not have a backache before and now I have after his massage. 

Had a good session with Hugo couple of days ago. I like his firm strokes, not too hard but not too soft. His is pretty well built, was worried initially the massage might turn out to be a torture session, but all is good!

And based on what I read with him asking for tips, was skeptical about Hugo being assigned that day. Also didn't happen, and my experience with him was awesome. Guess I can't judge until I've visited a few more times.

9 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

U ever try?

Yes, I have tried Eric, Hugo and Tony. Eric’s strength is the lightest but very soothing and relaxing. Tony’s strength in my opinion, is comparable to Hugo which can be hard but he tends to use equal strength on sensitive parts of our body and that inflicts pain every now and then. But that was quite some time ago (few years back) and so I am not sure what’s his current practice. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

9 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Yes, I have tried Eric, Hugo and Tony. Eric’s strength is the lightest but very soothing and relaxing. Tony’s strength in my opinion, is comparable to Hugo which can be hard but he tends to use equal strength on sensitive parts of our body and that inflicts pain every now and then. But that was quite some time ago (few years back) and so I am not sure what’s his current practice. 

I concur with rinodino's comment on Tony's massage. I did not have a backache before Tony's massage and had it the following day so a bad experience for me. Really regretted it. I should have cut short the massage like rinodino did. 

@OneOne should feedback to him about his style. 

On 1/23/2020 at 11:59 AM, WA6 said:

Are they closed during CNY? From when to when? 

Happened to send CNY greeting to them and was informed they actually still open during CNY but with limited staffs. Hope this helps for brothers that needed massage these few days.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, OneOne said:

We use antibacterial wipes to clean the bed and towels are changed after used each time. We encourage customers to take good care of own health as well as personal hygiene, hand sanitizer are available too.

Can you post the manhood massage pricing here?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic