Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

For fans of Ken, I regret to inform you that he is no longer working at One One. He has, ironically, moved to Exquisite Spa and manages the front desk now. This means he doesn't do massages anymore! Boo hoo! First was Jack, now Ken... 

Edited by JYAG-sim

On 06/03/2017 at 1:22 PM, calvin87 said:

ken (the china guy) never ask for any tips 

Ken was the boss, what is wrong with you people? Absolutely clueless!!!

Unless it is a one-man enterprise, bosses dun normally “work” as a matter of principle because workers take a very dim view of bosses who snatch work from them. Exceptions when they are short-handed or when old customers demand to be served by the bosses, otherwise it is a no-no because a revolt by resentful workers will be most crippling for the business!

Edited by msgjunkie

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:52 PM, JYAG-sim said:

For fans of Ken, I regret to inform you that he is no longer working at One One. He has, ironically, moved to Exquisite Spa and manages the front desk now. This means he doesn't do massages anymore! Boo hoo! First was Jack, now Ken... 

55 minutes ago, msgjunkie said:

Ken was the boss, what is wrong with you people? Absolutely clueless!!!

So Ken was the boss and now still also the only boss of one one, right?

Edited by jlone

Ken and Jack were the original bosses who took over OneOne some 2years back. Jack went on to set up Exquisite, with or without Ken, I am not privy to that information. If they are totally out of OneOne, then they must have relinquished it to some other boss but that would seem foolish because OneOne is faring so much better than Exquisite. On the other hand, if somebody makes an irresistible offer to take over, who wouldn't grab and run first?!

Loyal customers of One One had better verify that both Ken and Jack have indeed relinquished ownership of One One because the consequences may be dire. The new boss may not be at all gay-friendly and any “misconduct” could have serious repercussions.

I suppose one can let out a sigh of relief that it is NOT verified Ken has indeed left One One. Ken has gone to Exquisite is NOT the same as Ken has LEFT One One for Exquisite! That we can all enjoy the services of One One may be attributed to Ken and Jack being who they are and the loyal support they command.

Edited by msgjunkie

2 hours ago, jlone said:

Simply say who is still the boss of one one . Thanks

Precisely, because it makes a vast world of difference if Ken is still the boss and that is what I have been trying to establish. Unfortunately, in this Trumpian universe, there is no straight answer for a straight question! For reasons best known only to their paranoid selves, the bosses are extremely SECRETIVE about their manoeuvres, refusing to confirm or deny any speculation! The onus of proof must be on the one who asserted that Ken has left in the first place, and that person is NOT me!

2 hours ago, JYAG-sim said:

Hi guys. Seems like my previous post got Ken's fans all riled up. Just to clarify: Ken is no longer doing massages at One One. He is shuttling between One One and Exquisite, but most time is spent at the latter manning the front desk. Hope this helps. My sincere apologies to everyone! 

See, no straight answer to a straight question! The question is: Is Ken still the boss? If he isn't, then WHO is the boss now? Who cares if Ken is still doing massage. As boss of One One, he was NOT supposed to snatch work from his own workers and massage customers in the first place!

On 13/06/2017 at 9:30 PM, msgjunkie said:

See, no straight answer to a straight question! The question is: Is Ken still the boss? If he isn't, then WHO is the boss now? Who cares if Ken is still doing massage. As boss of One One, he was NOT supposed to snatch work from his own workers and massage customers in the first place!

U also not straight leh../ why u want a straight answer? Lol 

anyway, does it matter who the boss is? 

9 hours ago, Dymond said:

U also not straight leh../ why u want a straight answer? Lol 

anyway, does it matter who the boss is? 

Oh, it does matter as I have mentioned earlier. Since no one wants to clarify, fine. Let me plug an alternative place, gay friendly with superior facilities, including a fish spa - Alleviate, just at the Chinatown MRT entrance. Long before One One, there was ALLEVIATE.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2017 at 11:27 PM, msgjunkie said:

Oh, it does matter as I have mentioned earlier. Since no one wants to clarify, fine. Let me plug an alternative place, gay friendly with superior facilities, including a fish spa - Alleviate, just at the Chinatown MRT entrance. Long before One One, there was ALLEVIATE.

I have visited Alleviate few years back. I remember at the time the masseur that massage me is a chub, if I am not wrong his name is John. But I have not seen him for very long time when I passed by chinatown. Not sure if he still work there.

Many of the times, I saw mature lady sitting in the chair outside Alleviate next to the souvenir shop. Very rare to see male masseur waiting sitting in front expecting for client.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/01/2015 at 3:52 PM, ROTI said:

the service are good and very polite and friendly,massage really skilFul,any enquries just find out 86973378

Hi Bros

Is this the number to call One One still?

Thank you

• G_M changed the title to One One Reflexology @ Chinatown
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic