Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

Went last saturday for a 90mins full body massage. Was offered a pillow wrapped in towel since he noticed i wasnt comfortable lying face down on the hole on the massage table. i left the shop smiling. You know what i mean. :-)

Edited by top_suck

• 2 weeks later...

Went to try 1.1 today.

My first time. Made a last min appointment and yes, a lady answered my call. Got served by this bald guy by the name of Alfred. He's really a nice guy but his massage strength is those hard one. But i'm okay with it. Tried the 90 mins massage and Alfred really untie all my hard knots in my body. He even cracked my neck. Kneading and strokes were really powerful and professional. Alfred even guessed " You must be very tired everytime right? " and I was like " ya omg how u know? ". He even advised me to sleep earlier and drink more water and say it's not good for my liver. I was like omg how he knows cos my previous appt with my doctor, my liver got problem one. He's a friendly and accommodating guy too. Serious massage with no hanky-panky whatsoever. 

Saw two other younger guys. Not sure who are they. Or they must be the foot masseur... Will definitely come again and try other masseurs - maybe Tony or whoever. (:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2016 at 0:56 AM, Le0_ said:

Went to try 1.1 today.

My first time. Made a last min appointment and yes, a lady answered my call. Got served by this bald guy by the name of Alfred. He's really a nice guy but his massage strength is those hard one. But i'm okay with it. Tried the 90 mins massage and Alfred really untie all my hard knots in my body. He even cracked my neck. Kneading and strokes were really powerful and professional. Alfred even guessed " You must be very tired everytime right? " and I was like " ya omg how u know? ". He even advised me to sleep earlier and drink more water and say it's not good for my liver. I was like omg how he knows cos my previous appt with my doctor, my liver got problem one. He's a friendly and accommodating guy too. Serious massage with no hanky-panky whatsoever. 

Saw two other younger guys. Not sure who are they. Or they must be the foot masseur... Will definitely come again and try other masseurs - maybe Tony or whoever. (:

I think I know Alfred. He is married with kids.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 0:01 PM, Light1138 said:

I don't think Eric is straight. Can feel his hardon while massaging me. 

Eric is confirm not str8...

He purposely let u feel his hardon during massage...

N know how to play your nipples when doing HE..

1 minute ago, wenchu said:

been hearing this "Eric"all these while

Anywy I tried 1-2 at here but I didn't really know their name

but I rem his looks, should be quite a meaty

Not hunky

Definitely bigger-size than me

Guest ericlaw
On 04/29/2016 at 0:01 PM, Light1138 said:

I don't think Eric is straight. Can feel his hardon while massaging me. 

How Eric look like? Slim & age?

4 hours ago, ericlaw said:

How Eric look like? Slim & age?

maybe 28 29.. slim...

malaysian...

find him quite funny..

as in.. if you start to moan quite loud... he will feel very scare...

people can hear.. and ask you to shhhh,,,

seem like he v afraid this job gone.. 

I have tried Eric 3x already because of this good massage skills. And i think his age is around late 30s based on his looks. Yes, he know how to tease you before ending the massage. Left there happy because of the good massage and some more. Next visit maybe i should try Ken. Heard his massage is excellent too.

7 hours ago, top_suck said:

I have tried Eric 3x already because of this good massage skills. And i think his age is around late 30s based on his looks. Yes, he know how to tease you before ending the massage. Left there happy because of the good massage and some more. Next visit maybe i should try Ken. Heard his massage is excellent too.

Ken is very realistic. He will depend on how big your tip is. If you give lesser than his expectation, he will find excuses to not take you next round. He will push to other masseurs. Happened to me

Edited by paikia

4 minutes ago, paikia said:

Ken is very realistic. He will depend on how big your tip is. If you give lesser than his expectation, he will find excuses to not take you next round. He will push to other masseurs. Happened to me

Oww really? How much tip you guys usually give?

7 hours ago, paikia said:

Not much logic there.  He could just be busy.  Why dont u give a super big tip next time and if he continues to accept your booking then u could be right.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/06/2016 at 6:33 PM, wenchu said:

hmm... din know who massage me... but think can see the bulge (or perhaps becox of jeans)... and yea... the nipple play....

On 06/07/2016 at 10:05 AM, bk121 said:

I thought this is a traditional massage shop but why end at this stage economic is so bad

Know the history of a place, then you will understand why things are the way they are. It suffices to note that One One is for the nostalgia seeker. If you seek a 'gayer' experience instead, go to the affiliated joint Exquisite Spa at Landmarks Bugis (now Village Hotel).

Lest I be accused of being "自家人打来打去", if you desire something posh, SpaDlite is just a stone's throw away, occupying the premises of the old Oasis but under a totally new owner, Dspa, and spotting a radically transformed Ming ambience. If you like a wet area for a sensually wet scrub, as opposed to a dry scrub in the massage room, Dsparadise is nearby with luxurious facilities and gorgeous chinaboys.

So each place appeals to its own (almost mutually exclusive) clientele, no need to stab each other in the back for more customers.

As to why One One is singularly interesting amongst the countless reflexology shops in Chinatown, it is because the new owners were previously ageing stars from the Dspa group and they still have many loyal customers, much to Dspa's annoyance!

Edited by msgjunkie

On 11/06/2016 at 9:25 PM, Chukahae said:

Tried eric, alfred, and ken. They all gave quality massage. But the best service i'd say is ken's. 

Ken and Jack are the bosses. Bosses don't normally work unless short-handed for a simple reason, it does not go down well with the workers since they are paid according to the number of customers they attend to. Bosses are NOT to be seen snatching customers from workers, it creates GREAT unhappiness. Disaffected workers run and many a business is hobbled by high turnover. So dun ask for Ken or Jack if you can help it!  Haha!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Nwest said:

Anyone has skin reaction like hive type after massage from this establishment ? 

For me it appeared on my way home & it spread like wildfire from armpit area to back to butt & legs.

Do you guys think it is the oil ?

Allergic reactions are highly individualistic. People can react violently, sometimes with deadly consequences, to almost anything and to allergens perfectly innocuous to others. I have witnessed hives breaking out in a person at the mere suggestion that he was going to break out! Rather than blame the environment for being dirty, toxic, etc., you should take note of what you are allergic to and consciously avoid the allergens.

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, delivering373 said:

Just had the most amazing massage earlier this evening by the masseur who gives a very hard massage.  It was the first time in months (maybe years) that I got such a hard yet satisfying massage - now I can totally feel my 'chi' moving.  Will be back!!

Most shops offering traditional massage will give you a hard massage. Spa massage tends to be swedish massage which is supposed to be relaxing and therefore gentle. Gay massage places rarely have practitioners of hard massage, so one must make a special request to secure someone who can give one. Ken and Jack were about the only ones who could give a veritable hard massage in the gay massage circuit. Now they are out on their own to deliver their specialty. Unfortunately, as mentioned before, they qua bosses CANNOT be seen to snatch customers from their workers!

• G_M changed the title to One One Reflexology @ Chinatown
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic