Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

One One has commendable customer service standards; from phone enquiry, to customer reception and departure.

I had Ken, which I like his firm strokes and were delivered diligently. I did not sense any moment of him goofing off, which I believe many of us would sometimes experience masseurs giving themselves a little break. That is professionalism which I value.

Wonderful experience for me.

Tried last night... Got an uncle looking therapist... Massage was good... But not really in mood for happy ending.

what is the name of the uncle.

I can't find this massage parlor...so sad...walk under hot Sun this afternoon...end up went to massage by female masseur

It is located on the second floor near the area where there are a lot of eateries and restaurants at Smith Street. You could have called them or make use of your phone's GPS to locate them.

Huh? Then how to clean up after a full body massage?

Actually there is a shower as is a shared room together with toilet. You got to walk from massage room , walked pass the area for foot massage and near to the reception, quite inconvenient, as after massage you are dressed in shorts and have to wrap around a towel to take a shower...

Actually there is a shower as is a shared room together with toilet. You got to walk from massage room , walked pass the area for foot massage and near to the reception, quite inconvenient, as after massage you are dressed in shorts and have to wrap around a towel to take a shower...

So how?

Huh? Then how to clean up after a full body massage?

The oil is used sparingly during full body massage. The masseur will dab your body with a towel to absorb the oil after each massage. You could also wipe yourself with a towel whatever remaining area that you still feel oily. As such, i dont see a need to take a shower after each massage. But then if you still insist, it wont be convenient for you as it is quite a distance.

I just call One One Reflexology to make appt but a lady answered. Is it correct place anyone??? Tel: 6324 xxxx

Officially, this place is owned by Jack. The mature lady that sometimes mann the reception and answer the calls may be his relative or mum. She is friendly though... ;)

The oil is used sparingly during full body massage. The masseur will dab your body with a towel to absorb the oil after each massage. You could also wipe yourself with a towel whatever remaining area that you still feel oily. As such, i dont see a need to take a shower after each massage. But then if you still insist, it wont be convenient for you as it is quite a distance.

But it is also not hygienic to receive a massage without showering first.

And just imagine you will be massaged by a pair of hands that have touched many "unshowered" bodies. :(

But it is also not hygienic to receive a massage without showering first.

And just imagine you will be massaged by a pair of hands that have touched many "unshowered" bodies. :(

It we go on talking about needing a shower before and after the massage, this conversation will never end. You ought to be looking for spa parlour coz spa got shower facilities. Or as a matter of fact, you can patronise any home-based massage therapist.

One One is similar to the many regular massage parlours in Chinatown e.g People's Park that also provide body massage. Almost all of them dont have shower facility. But One One got a bathroom that has shower. You can check with them about using it.

And i dont believe the masseur will keep on using their unwashed hands fron one customer to the next. They have the decency to wash their hands once a massage session is over. It is not like some horror stories where other parlours have been caught not changing their guest towels!

It we go on talking about needing a shower before and after the massage, this conversation will never end. You ought to be looking for spa parlour coz spa got shower facilities. Or as a matter of fact, you can patronise any home-based massage therapist.

One One is similar to the many regular massage parlours in Chinatown e.g People's Park that also provide body massage. Almost all of them dont have shower facility. But One One got a bathroom that has shower. You can check with them about using it.

And i dont believe the masseur will keep on using their unwashed hands fron one customer to the next. They have the decency to wash their hands once a massage session is over. It is not like some horror stories where other parlours have been caught not changing their guest towels!

Personally I am OK with no shower facilities but I would not like the masseur to massage my body (and face) after massaging my feet. Would suggest either they dip your feet in a tub first to clean them or at least wipe the feet with a towel first before beginning the massage.

Just had a massage session at One One. Wanted to get Ken but he was engaged so i got Tony instead. And boy, he is such a hardworking masseur. I have not recall for so long a masseur that can cover so many aspects in just one hour. Even advised me to do certain stretching exercises to ease my shoulder tension. Definitely, a fruitful session and i was relieved and satisfied.

FYi, Tony is a stout, stocky & pleasant M'sian guy in his mid or late 30s. Could speak good English, attentive and accommodating. You all should try him...

Edited by LPG

Whenever i went one one for massage.. its either i will get ken, one tall guy always wear bermudas(Forget his name) and tony (most of the time).... isnt there any others? Would like to try other massuer skills.. For me the the best massage is tony.. any other massuer in one one?

Had the most wonderful massage session with Ken last night. Although it was a last-minute booking, and only for 60 minutes, I could sense that he was putting his full effort into serving me. His strokes are firm, sequencing appropriate and he maintains touch at all times. Did wonders for my bad back! Sensual without being too sexual or uncomfortable.

And yes, they have shower facilities which is good because I would like to go after work (nearby) and its more convenient that I get to wash up before treatment. I'll surely be back for regular sessions with Ken.

Edited by DerekTan1970

• 2 weeks later...

Recently abt few days ago, went to try out 1 .1 massage. It worth it. He give a very gd customer service eg like putting ur shoes into the shelf for you. Basically, i feel tat that is not his job as their massage fees is not tat expensive. So keep it up.

For massage was gd too. It not those tuina style, more like relaxing. I almost fall asleep. Also he did ask for permission and leave the room for awhile and when he was back, he did smell just after a smoke, actually i was quite turn on by his smell. I understand tat smoker need to take a puff to concentate. Lastly, He will know how to please you. I did tip him. I will be bk again

Keep it up 1.1 massage

Recently abt few days ago, went to try out 1 .1 massage. It worth it. He give a very gd customer service eg like putting ur shoes into the shelf for you. Basically, i feel tat that is not his job as their massage fees is not tat expensive. So keep it up.

For massage was gd too. It not those tuina style, more like relaxing. I almost fall asleep. Also he did ask for permission and leave the room for awhile and when he was back, he did smell just after a smoke, actually i was quite turn on by his smell. I understand tat smoker need to take a puff to concentate. Lastly, He will know how to please you. I did tip him. I will be bk again

Keep it up 1.1 massage

U mean u tried Ken?

• 2 weeks later...

i googled and got a number 6324 **** instead. =/ wanna confirm mah.

In their business card to me, Jack scribbled the hp no. The hp will be handy when nobody is at the reception and before operating time for appt booking. You can call the land line too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

may I asked something, it has been many years since i went for gay friendly massage.  The last I had was with Ken from then all in one men spa, if u guys know same location as one of the spa D's.... now.  Now I do not know if this Ken is that Ken that I am looking for, seriously I missed his touch so much.  Last weekend I went had a good massage but I do not see that Ken that I know, I saw 3 guys and a lady there but i do no know who is who.  The other thing is when i google this place seem to be establish since 2003? so how could it be a new Venture?

If any know know who is Ken in this Spa can describe how he look? the ken that i am looking for is a PRC a very nice chap and quite pleasant looking, intact good looking to me. We chatted a lot back then but serious even i was his regular customer he never give me any extra b4 and i never ask for one.

I go there often. Always to Ken. Love his massage and his extra services. One question: how do i ask him to rim me? I want to, but feel shy. Will he feel upset/ offended?

That is way too overboard. He is a masseur, not a money boy. It is good enough that there is this side service which u have enjoyed. You should look for yr boyfriend, partner or money boy to do the job.

may I asked something, it has been many years since i went for gay friendly massage. The last I had was with Ken from then all in one men spa, if u guys know same location as one of the spa D's.... now. Now I do not know if this Ken is that Ken that I am looking for, seriously I missed his touch so much. Last weekend I went had a good massage but I do not see that Ken that I know, I saw 3 guys and a lady there but i do no know who is who. The other thing is when i google this place seem to be establish since 2003? so how could it be a new Venture?

If any know know who is Ken in this Spa can describe how he look? the ken that i am looking for is a PRC a very nice chap and quite pleasant looking, intact good looking to me. We chatted a lot back then but serious even i was his regular customer he never give me any extra b4 and i never ask for one.

Just call Jack and enquire. No need to get embarass on the phone.

• G_M changed the title to One One Reflexology @ Chinatown
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic