Male HQ

One One Reflexology @ Chinatown

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25 September 2016 at 7:43 AM, barocco80 said:

Try Alfered... engaged him last week and it was good. 

Did he give u HE? Pvt me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a reason why it's only the few that's always available when you call. I really need a massage so left it to them to assign me a masseur. Well the massage can't make it and he demand a payment for the HE although I never requested for it in the first place neither did he ask. Will never take him again!

Edited by adrenaline

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotten three massages from Eric (although the last was January this year so I don't know if he's still there) so far and I was satisfied every time. He was very attentive and would listen to what kind of pressure you want. He's also very sweet and would constantly flatter me and tell me I was cute hahaha! Eric is I think in his early to mid 40s slim to med build but fit. 

6 hours ago, ballisfine said:

I've gotten three massages from Eric (although the last was January this year so I don't know if he's still there) so far and I was satisfied every time. He was very attentive and would listen to what kind of pressure you want. He's also very sweet and would constantly flatter me and tell me I was cute hahaha! Eric is I think in his early to mid 40s slim to med build but fit. 

oh hard massages or?

5 minutes ago, Uniboyish said:

One-One masseur has begun to ask for tips now and a one hour massage can cost $70 or more. Times are really bad and they don't asked for tips last time and now they bluntly asked you for tips after massage! 

Yes, I was once asked for $20.  My normal/regular tip would have been $10.

2 hours ago, Uniboyish said:

One-One masseur has begun to ask for tips now and a one hour massage can cost $70 or more. Times are really bad and they don't asked for tips last time and now they bluntly asked you for tips after massage! 

sad

On 4/12/2017 at 5:46 AM, adrenaline said:

Yes when I was last there, he ask for $30... I'm ok with tipping but it should be me deciding and not he demanding 

Seriously... 

I went there twice..  Both assign me to Eric..  Each time I only pay him 5-10buck after the JOB..  He is happy like hell.. 

Seem like it a bonus to him.. 

I think he either bi/gay loh..  As he seem enjoy what he is doing 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 5:46 AM, adrenaline said:

Yes when I was last there, he ask for $30... I'm ok with tipping but it should be me deciding and not he demanding 

Wow, who is this masseur? Can PM me? I always go for Hugo. Find his strength moderate and I like his sensual butt massage. Haha! Tried Eric before also. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to One One Reflexology @ Chinatown
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic