Male HQ

How To Be A Better Top?+ What Makes A Good Top? (compiled)

otter

I need help.. I'm a top, (I bottomed before but I prefer to top), however my dick seems to be insensitive. I can fuck my bottom forever but I just cannot cum. It feels good and pleasuring for me, but I cant get high enough to cum. I feel like a dildo sometimes. Does anyone knows whats wrong? Or what should I do? Thanks!

Try be a bottom again

Funny enough that no one mentioned rimming the bottom and getting him all horned up til he begs you to fuck him! I love rimming the bottom so that he is all moist and wet. Rimming the hole always gets the bottom horned up. You know he is ready for your cock once he starts begging you to fuck him. I also like the 69 position for rimming - I rim the bottom's hole while he is sucking me.

When fucking a bottom, the top should always pace himself. Fucking is like a marathon, not a 100 m race. When running up hill, you slow down (purely to stimulate his prostate) and when running downhill, you run faster (to stimulate his anal sphincter). I also use the excuse of changing condoms 1-2 times during the session to give the bottom a chance to catch his breath. This always prolongs the session.

Try these and let me know what you think.

When a top is screwing a btm in certain positions, his own hole is actually opened up every time he thrusts forward into the btm.  Do you get what I mean?

During this time, if the btm reaches to your ass and slide his fingers up and down your ass crack, how do you react?  It may make you even higher.  So do you let him or you push his hands away cos it makes you feel less of a top?

Funny enough that no one mentioned rimming the bottom and getting him all horned up til he begs you to fuck him! I love rimming the bottom so that he is all moist and wet. Rimming the hole always gets the bottom horned up. You know he is ready for your cock once he starts begging you to fuck him. I also like the 69 position for rimming - I rim the bottom's hole while he is sucking me.

When fucking a bottom, the top should always pace himself. Fucking is like a marathon, not a 100 m race. When running up hill, you slow down (purely to stimulate his prostate) and when running downhill, you run faster (to stimulate his anal sphincter). I also use the excuse of changing condoms 1-2 times during the session to give the bottom a chance to catch his breath. This always prolongs the session.

Try these and let me know what you think.

Great tops fuck alike - I love using the 69 position for rimming. It's perfect for preparing the couple for hot penile-anal action both physiologically and psychologically. personally i like taking charge of the pace and mouth fucking from the top, and spreading my btm boy's legs wide open for a good tongue fuck. It's hot hearing the btm moan and gasping for breath at the same time. 

You described the pacing well - for slow strokes stimulating the prostate, I'll go slow and fucking the ass with just my cockhead. This actually feels much better than it sounds. Of course, for the tops, you will need a relatively large cockhead to properly stimulate the btm

Great tops fuck alike - I love using the 69 position for rimming. It's perfect for preparing the couple for hot penile-anal action both physiologically and psychologically. personally i like taking charge of the pace and mouth fucking from the top, and spreading my btm boy's legs wide open for a good tongue fuck. It's hot hearing the btm moan and gasping for breath at the same time. 

You described the pacing well - for slow strokes stimulating the prostate, I'll go slow and fucking the ass with just my cockhead. This actually feels much better than it sounds. Of course, for the tops, you will need a relatively large cockhead to properly stimulate the btm

Excellent. Great to know that there are other Dom tops around too. Love to tag team with another top. It's gold to see the estacy on the face of the bottom. Yumm...

its not about being gentle. more about confidence - other than skills and assets, its really about the sexual attitude and confidence that the top exudes from the way he coaxes the btm into serving him, to the way he controls the btm during penetration

but like skills, attitude and confidence can be cultivated. the best training ground for this is probably no other than nude nights at saunas. as a dominant top, you should not be shy about exposing your cock, which you would want your btm to admire and worship. even better if you are sporting a healthy hard on. just approach the btm of your choice, cool and confident. feel up his ass to give an explicit indication of your desires. if he reciprocates, lead him thru the crowd to the cubicle. give it to the boy and make some noise. after your job is done, walk out proud with your cock dripping with lube and cum and show everyone you've conquered 

this may sound exhibitionistic and egoistic, but getting used to nudity and even sex in the presence of an appreciative audience trains your sexual confidence and will ultimately make you a very attractive top

its not about being gentle. more about confidence - other than skills and assets, its really about the sexual attitude and confidence that the top exudes from the way he coaxes the btm into serving him, to the way he controls the btm during penetration

but like skills, attitude and confidence can be cultivated. the best training ground for this is probably no other than nude nights at saunas. as a dominant top, you should not be shy about exposing your cock, which you would want your btm to admire and worship. even better if you are sporting a healthy hard on. just approach the btm of your choice, cool and confident. feel up his ass to give an explicit indication of your desires. if he reciprocates, lead him thru the crowd to the cubicle. give it to the boy and make some noise. after your job is done, walk out proud with your cock dripping with lube and cum and show everyone you've conquered 

this may sound exhibitionistic and egoistic, but getting used to nudity and even sex in the presence of an appreciative audience trains your sexual confidence and will ultimately make you a very attractive top

I love exhibitionism. You are right, nude nights are the best to do it, esp if the bottom has no problem doing in the open with an audience watching him getting boned! Happens all the time in the west. 357 and bodyline in Sydney and cruise 29 in Brisbane all have spaces for exhibitionists. Is that the same in sg? Love to put on a good show if the bottom is up for it. Bottoms who moan and bring the house down while being rimmed and boned never fail to keep me going!

The best nude nights experience I had was in a sex club called blow buddies in SF. About a hundred guys naked in a large venue, looked like a converted warehouse. Mostly open spaces and good lighting. You can see that everyone was confident with their bodies n cock. This attracts all sorts. Needless to say, there was action everywhere. Had a sling too. Now I love a good sling session. Nothing turns meon to pound the bottom on the sling at my mercy with an audience watching us. Had an awesome night!

• Guest locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 3 months later...
Guest Beaver

i am a flexi top, but its hard to find a good top in sauna :(

most of the time, people in sauna very passive. only want to be service :(

so what makes a good top?

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

You are the one who make the difference. Im top, but im passive too. It comes with experience. And its not speed. Foreplay is important too.

eeeee Kimochi passive hor
However, ie better than being over kaypo or over-enthu

u did the foreplay at most time?

1 minute ago, lovehandle said:

eeeee Kimochi passive hor
However, ie better than being over kaypo or over-enthu

u did the foreplay at most time?

Depend. But if the other party arouse me and awakened my dragon inside, I will show them my beasty side. All depends on chemistry.

6 hours ago, acidtongue said:

to me, what makes a good top is that you have to want your btm's ass as much as he wants your cock. so everything you do has to lead to one simple thing - good old penetrative anal sex. you have to do it assertive but smart. forcing yourself onto the btm boy doesnt work either - you have to work up his btm sexual appetite by playing with his ass in various ways - rimming, fingering, rubbing your hard cock on his ass and letting him anticipate what is to come - and eventually his ass will swallow your cock. it's not a matter of simply serving your btm either. you have to play your role as the dominant and get your btm to serve you and prep your body to enter his. my fave foreplay is for me to fuck his mouth with my cock, as i fuck the btm with my tongue or finger. this lets the btm associate the size, hardness and warmth of my cock with the pleasurable feelings i'm making in his ass. 

foreplays like this never fail to make the first instance of full penetration particularly pleasurable - i will usually let out loud grunts and my btm will moan and writhe with pleasure. i'll take my time and use long slow strokes to enjoy the warmth of my btm's freshly penetrated ass, before gathering speed to give him what he has been working hard for. changing positions is good as it allows both to get new sensations and allows me to assert dominance in different ways - be it curling him up and spreading over him in the missionary, grabbing his hips or his head when fucking doggy, or simply picking him up and fucking him like a doll. 

but remember, sex is mutual. always pleasure your btm in ways that can pleasure yourself at the same time.  

Spoken like a true, hung muscle top! No wonder I've never forgotten how awesome our fuck sessions were after all these years:D

Love your muscles, your cock and how u prepped and dominated me man. 

• G_M unlocked this topic
On 27/06/2016 at 1:59 AM, acidtongue said:

to me, what makes a good top is that you have to want your btm's ass as much as he wants your cock. so everything you do has to lead to one simple thing - good old penetrative anal sex. you have to do it assertive but smart. forcing yourself onto the btm boy doesnt work either - you have to work up his btm sexual appetite by playing with his ass in various ways - rimming, fingering, rubbing your hard cock on his ass and letting him anticipate what is to come - and eventually his ass will swallow your cock. it's not a matter of simply serving your btm either. you have to play your role as the dominant and get your btm to serve you and prep your body to enter his. my fave foreplay is for me to fuck his mouth with my cock, as i fuck the btm with my tongue or finger. this lets the btm associate the size, hardness and warmth of my cock with the pleasurable feelings i'm making in his ass. 

foreplays like this never fail to make the first instance of full penetration particularly pleasurable - i will usually let out loud grunts and my btm will moan and writhe with pleasure. i'll take my time and use long slow strokes to enjoy the warmth of my btm's freshly penetrated ass, before gathering speed to give him what he has been working hard for. changing positions is good as it allows both to get new sensations and allows me to assert dominance in different ways - be it curling him up and spreading over him in the missionary, grabbing his hips or his head when fucking doggy, or simply picking him up and fucking him like a doll. 

but remember, sex is mutual. always pleasure your btm in ways that can pleasure yourself at the same time.  

One last most impt point, he must be one hearted to his btm.

He is a perfect top now.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Best Btm

My regular bi top serves me very well. He is always doing all the HARD work, handjob, blowjob, rim, nippleplay, lick, kiss, carress... before entering me. I will just lay down and be served.

Oh, did I mention I always dress him up the way I want too? ;-)

3 hours ago, Guest Best Btm said:

My regular bi top serves me very well. He is always doing all the HARD work, handjob, blowjob, rim, nippleplay, lick, kiss, carress... before entering me. I will just lay down and be served.

Oh, did I mention I always dress him up the way I want too? ;-)

gd sia

U helped him in the wardrobe, u mean?

Many people think a good top is one with a massive cock. Not quite true, though they do get a headstart (my mouth literally waters when i see a big hard one).

A good top knows when to keep me.on the edge of cumming during foreplay but without going over the line. Rimming, fingering, masturbation, eventually i go mindless and beg for his cock. I lose all self control. 

In terms of fucking he should have the staying power to give me long slow strokes for hours, and with lots of tongue kissing. 

He should also understand my body and not force me to cum too early. 

I onxe had a top that had probably a 5 inch cock, but i ended up cumming so many times that when he was done, i had my dried cum all over my stomach and a damp patch on the  bedsheets. I willingly let him cum in my mouth and swallowed after...

8 minutes ago, btmslut said:

Many people think a good top is one with a massive cock. Not quite true, though they do get a headstart (my mouth literally waters when i see a big hard one).

A good top knows when to keep me.on the edge of cumming during foreplay but without going over the line. Rimming, fingering, masturbation, eventually i go mindless and beg for his cock. I lose all self control. 

In terms of fucking he should have the staying power to give me long slow strokes for hours, and with lots of tongue kissing. 

He should also understand my body and not force me to cum too early. 

I onxe had a top that had probably a 5 inch cock, but i ended up cumming so many times that when he was done, i had my dried cum all over my stomach and a damp patch on the  bedsheets. I willingly let him cum in my mouth and swallowed after...

Just like how i did it lolz

Guest Best Btm
3 hours ago, lovehandle said:

gd sia

U helped him in the wardrobe, u mean?

Yup. In different types of outfits and uniforms and make him roleplay accordingly.

Guest btmme

actually there are different tops matching different btms, not one size fit all.

most btm here are liking romantic nice tops. i am seasoned btm no need sayang.

i want nasty yaya papaya top who treat me like prostitute.

i no needing respect i only want fucking until i siok and he wanting fucking me until i cry father cry mother.

after so much experience, i can tell who good top from his yaya sex crazy looking.

you want to btm must accept that 一个愿意挨一个愿意打,

he no need to shy i no need pretend. i totally naked and open my legs for him mean my body is for him to enjoying.

5 hours ago, Guest Best Btm said:

Yup. In different types of outfits and uniforms and make him roleplay accordingly.

Oh I initially tot u  helped him before he went for work

good that we have btms like btmme around too

Guest 72%dark
On 26 June 2016 at 2:05 PM, doncoin said:

Are we being graded now? I don't recall ever sex as a test. Sex is supposed to be fun not stressed about how "good" performance is. 

Lol, I'd love to quote you every time I see someone on BW complain about “lousy bottoms” (some too tight, some too loose, some too noisy, some too quiet, some too slutty, blah blah blah). Something to think about.

Anyway, for me, @acidtongue is pretty spot on. Just wanna add a suggestion: when you're fucking and you're about to cum soon, consider giving your bottom a warning (especially if you're the type that doesn't have much visible or audible reaction); remember, when your cock is in the bottom's hole, he can't see you ejaculating. Countless times I've had the experience where I control my state of arousal so I don't orgasm before my top does, but suddenly without warning he cums and bam! it's over. Total anticlimax for the bottom. If only the top had sounded the warning, I could actually have timed my ejaculation so we cum at the same time. (Alternatively, if you're a top who likes to see his bottom cum first, just say so and it can be arranged.)

2 hours ago, 72%dark said:

Lol, I'd love to quote you every time I see someone on BW complain about “lousy bottoms” (some too tight, some too loose, some too noisy, some too quiet, some too slutty, blah blah blah). Something to think about.

Anyway, for me, @acidtongue is pretty spot on. Just wanna add a suggestion: when you're fucking and you're about to cum soon, consider giving your bottom a warning (especially if you're the type that doesn't have much visible or audible reaction); remember, when your cock is in the bottom's hole, he can't see you ejaculating. Countless times I've had the experience where I control my state of arousal so I don't orgasm before my top does, but suddenly without warning he cums and bam! it's over. Total anticlimax for the bottom. If only the top had sounded the warning, I could actually have timed my ejaculation so we cum at the same time. (Alternatively, if you're a top who likes to see his bottom cum first, just say so and it can be arranged.)

@72%dark, thanks for the shoutout. I supposed there are some people who approach sex like an exam. If honestly there is a need for a tip, it is not even so much how you fxxk. Rather, the tip to be a better top is to pay attention to the guy you are with. Respond accordingly.

Love. 

4 hours ago, 72%dark said:

thats a good point. My preference is always to end it off by cumming deep into my btm's ass. Especially now as I fuck my boy raw, cumming in the ass is the most natural and pleasurable thing to do to give a grand finale to all that intense raw ass-cock frottage. I think it strengthens our bond psychologically too - as a top I enjoy seeding and breeding deep in my btm; as a btm he enjoys keeping my manjuice in him for as long as he can 

I am guilty of cumming unannounced sometimes. However mostly when I'm on form, I would check with my btm boy if he's anywhere near cumming especially when my cock is at the most sensitive and I feel my cum ducts filling up.  If he is not, I will slow down with long strokes to enjoy the warmth and tightness of his boy cunt wet with my precum. if it is a yes, my final horny monster will be unleashed, and I will hammer his ass at turbo speed, coupled with animalistic sounds from both me and my btm, and finally shooting my load into him. Afterwhich I'll often be treated with a very fine view with fresh cum dripping out - sweet!  

45 minutes ago, acidtongue said:

thats a good point. My preference is always to end it off by cumming deep into my btm's ass. Especially now as I fuck my boy raw, cumming in the ass is the most natural and pleasurable thing to do to give a grand finale to all that intense raw ass-cock frottage. I think it strengthens our bond psychologically too - as a top I enjoy seeding and breeding deep in my btm; as a btm he enjoys keeping my manjuice in him for as long as he can 

I am guilty of cumming unannounced sometimes. However mostly when I'm on form, I would check with my btm boy if he's anywhere near cumming especially when my cock is at the most sensitive and I feel my cum ducts filling up.  If he is not, I will slow down with long strokes to enjoy the warmth and tightness of his boy cunt wet with my precum. if it is a yes, my final horny monster will be unleashed, and I will hammer his ass at turbo speed, coupled with animalistic sounds from both me and my btm, and finally shooting my load into him. Afterwhich I'll often be treated with a very fine view with fresh cum dripping out - sweet!  

Turbo speed sia.like washing machine.lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to How To Be A Better Top?+ What Makes A Good Top? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 months later...
On 2/20/2006 at 9:37 PM, GachiMuchi said:

IMHO (in my humble opinion), I think a top could do the following:-

In the beginning

Put aside some time to stimulate the bottom, by licking him, from head to toe, nibbling on the nape of the neck, ears, nipples, etc. Taking into account, how the bottom react, the top should do lots of foreplay, etc. to get the bottom high and in the mood for a hot session.

Before penetration

A top can initiate by applying lubricant for the bottom using finger. It can start with 1 finger then maybe 2 fingers. It will help the bottom relax his spincher muscle so as it is less painful when entering later. Using the finger, top can also try to use the finger to hit/massage the prostate so that it can add to more highten sensation.

During penetration

Do not rush into the act. Apply more lube. Go slow. See the reaction of the bottom. If he signal that it is painful, then just stay at the entrance. Top should ease the dick and let the lube help in sliding into the ass as the bottom relaxes.

Do it

Once inside, start pistoning in and out slowly. Varies you style; Slow to fast, fast then slow, deep pumping, vibrating, etc. Always observe the expression of the bottom to see if they are enjoying or suffering from your onslought. Some bottom like hard, some like it gentle, some like long session, some short, so varies your style and tailor your style so that you can enjoy and so can the bottom.

Cumming

When feeling that you are about to cum, stop moving. Try preferably, to coincide your cumming with that of the bottom. Of course, if proper communication with no selfish thoughts, both can cum together.

After the session

A top could help clean the bottom with dry/wet tissue. Then, after all cleaning are done, a good hug or showering together would be nice.

Of course, the above can varies with each situation and the time available. Hopefully, it it not like some bottom say that they are only servincing a top.

Wah.... Like a secret kungfu manual from Shaolin Temple.  PS: I think one needs to stay busy with the hands too.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.