Male HQ

Possible To Turn A Straight Men Gay?

Guest WantMatureChub

Make a str8 male have sex with you once or more times and getting him to turn gay is two different things. He can still fuck you or let you fuck for the fun of it and still be str8 or at most bi.  Being gay is not about SEX as its main criteria. If you think only that, you are even too shallow to think relationship.. being it gay or hetero.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sebastian
On 6/30/2018 at 10:27 PM, upshot said:

Make a str8 male have sex with you once or more times and getting him to turn gay is two different things. He can still fuck you or let you fuck for the fun of it and still be str8 or at most bi.  Being gay is not about SEX as its main criteria. If you think only that, you are even too shallow to think relationship.. being it gay or hetero.

Agree to that. I had fun with some guy when he was single. Now married with 3 kids and occasionally we continue to have fun.

I believe that sexual orientation is inborn or is settled very early.

But, unless a person is at either extreme of completely straight or gay,  one or the other tendency may prevail depending on circumstances.

Thinking of this,  wouldn't the 50% point be the optimum?  Able to live the straight and the gay lifestyle for optimum experience !

No gay can turn a straight into a gay.

Those straights that can be turned are already gays per se. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Nick69

Most of the time it's just an experience. I once had to travel with a ex-colleague on a business trip and we shared a room due to unavailability of rooms He was matured well liked and a decent looking chap, married and a very nice person. Now because of bad weather and a strong typhoon we had to stay an extra night so we went drinking and returned late and wasted. I was horny and he was lying semi naked except for his boxers on and i slipped into a pair of very sheer thongs just to be a slut and seduce him. Surprisingly he complimented me on my choice and I noticed his tent rising which is why I asked if he needed some relief? well, he pulled down his  boxers and I ended up giving him a slow, wet BJ and he came a mouthful while moaning that his wife didn't get him so hard before . We then cuddled through the night and the next morning, I work him up with a morning blow, nothing like fresh man juice at .AM in the morning on a cold wet day. We enjoyed two to three more trips similar with encounters but he remained bi and explained to me that while he enjoyed sex with me ,he also enjoyed it with his wife.

3 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Then if someone likes and lust over male body but only as a sex thing but emotionally likes female ?

He is a gay. Lusting male body is a fact while liking female emotionally is an opinion.

Many gays, even and especially btms, like their fag hags.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

23 minutes ago, fab said:

He is a gay. Lusting male body is a fact while liking female emotionally is an opinion.

Many gays, even and especially btms, like their fag hags.

I actually dun tink liking is an opinion.like is like. It's also a fact

8 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I actually dun tink liking is an opinion.like is like. It's also a fact

I agree. We should respect our likenesses and beliefs.  We just don't choose to change them like we change underwear.

I cannot get my taste reeducated to not like chocolate, for example.

On 6/26/2018 at 9:34 AM, Guest Path said:

Possible to turn gay men to straight? Answer this question first, you will get your  answer.

Of course possible. Life is drive by interest and interest can be build up. Most of the time interest is come from what we see or what have we been tru. But as human we can built the interest. And the process of developing the in interest takes time. Some how no bottom starts going to be super bottom unless feeling painful at first fuck. And how bottom drive the desire to feel being bottom is made them feel good by desire. Same like to be straight you can develop the desire to a women and learn from beginning. But only thing some how you need to open yourself to feel new experience and try to explore the straign world like you explore gay world

2 hours ago, CuriousCuriousMan said:

to me, the definition of gay would be having emotionals feelings towards the same sex. 

want to be fucked, or fucking an ass doesn't make you gay.. my 2cents

A guy Lusting for another guy is not gay?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 5/12/2019 at 6:13 AM, CuriousCuriousMan said:

to me, the definition of gay would be having emotionals feelings towards the same sex. 

want to be fucked, or fucking an ass doesn't make you gay.. my 2cents

Straight men can have emotional feeling towards the same sex too, e.g. passing of a good friend or mentor.  They only fuck or be fucked by another man out of monetary rewards, e.g. sex worker.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 5/6/2019 at 11:34 AM, Guest Nick69 said:

Most of the time it's just an experience. I once had to travel with a ex-colleague on a business trip and we shared a room due to unavailability of rooms He was matured well liked and a decent looking chap, married and a very nice person. Now because of bad weather and a strong typhoon we had to stay an extra night so we went drinking and returned late and wasted. I was horny and he was lying semi naked except for his boxers on and i slipped into a pair of very sheer thongs just to be a slut and seduce him. Surprisingly he complimented me on my choice and I noticed his tent rising which is why I asked if he needed some relief? well, he pulled down his  boxers and I ended up giving him a slow, wet BJ and he came a mouthful while moaning that his wife didn't get him so hard before . We then cuddled through the night and the next morning, I work him up with a morning blow, nothing like fresh man juice at .AM in the morning on a cold wet day. We enjoyed two to three more trips similar with encounters but he remained bi and explained to me that while he enjoyed sex with me ,he also enjoyed it with his wife.

That's hot. When u said he enjoyed sex with you towards the end of your comments,  do you mean full course sex or limited to BJ and cuddling? :-p

Guest boliao

The concept of gayhood is very much abused.  People just want to label certain behaviour and then fight over it - too free or for political reason ?

Guest InBangkok
On 6/26/2018 at 8:34 AM, Guest Path said:

Possible to turn gay men to straight? Answer this question first, you will get your  answer.

Sorry this is a very late response. The answer is 'yes'. I have an American friend who knew he was gay from his schooldays. In his 20s he moved to Bangkok for work and then had 20 years in Hong Kong before returning to New York. I can't remember the number of Thai, Chinese and Filipino guys he was with, including one boyfriend and an eight year relationship. Once back in New York he found he was spending time with a Chinese lady who worked in the same type of business. Eventually they became sexually attracted. That was more than ten years ago and they are still together. I remember having breakfast with him in New York when he started telling me about how straight sex was great compared to gay sex. I had to shut him up before I was sick!

6 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

Sorry this is a very late response. The answer is 'yes'. I have an American friend who knew he was gay from his schooldays. In his 20s he moved to Bangkok for work and then had 20 years in Hong Kong before returning to New York. I can't remember the number of Thai, Chinese and Filipino guys he was with, including one boyfriend and an eight year relationship. Once back in New York he found he was spending time with a Chinese lady who worked in the same type of business. Eventually they became sexually attracted. That was more than ten years ago and they are still together. I remember having breakfast with him in New York when he started telling me about how straight sex was great compared to gay sex. I had to shut him up before I was sick.

He's probably bi all the while.

Most gays, both tops and btms find pussies repulsive.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

I had sex with a str8 masseur today. He did B2B but didn’t get hard, so I ask him if he is str8. He said yes. Then I got him to lie on the massage table and straddled him, then started to jerk his cock with a backhand grip whilst rubbing it against my ass crack. He got hard and then I put a condom on him and guided his cock into me. So far he was still passive. Once he was in me, I lay down on his chest whispering dirty talk in his ears. Then he started actively thrusting his hips into me. After some time, he asked to fuck me doggie and we repositioned. He grabbed my ass cheeks and rammed into me like a pile driver, kept saying in mandarin how my ass is very perky, that I must work out a lot. When he was about to cum, he pulled out, removed the condom and cummed on my back, then lie down on me. Then he shifted to one side and spooned me on the massage table whilst we chit chat about mundane things. He said I looked 斯文and initially thought I just wanted normal massage. He didn’t think I was the slutty type. Then after about 15mins, he asked if I would blow him and let him fuck me again. Did I make a str8 guy go gay?

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I had sex with a str8 masseur today. He did B2B but didn’t get hard, so I ask him if he is str8. He said yes. Then I got him to lie on the massage table and straddled him, then started to jerk his cock with a backhand grip whilst rubbing it against my ass crack. He got hard and then I put a condom on him and guided his cock into me. So far he was still passive. Once he was in me, I lay down on his chest whispering dirty talk in his ears. Then he started actively thrusting his hips into me. After some time, he asked to fuck me doggie and we repositioned. He grabbed my ass cheeks and rammed into me like a pile driver, kept saying in mandarin how my ass is very perky, that I must work out a lot. When he was about to cum, he pulled out, removed the condom and cummed on my back, then lie down on me. Then he shifted to one side and spooned me on the massage table whilst we chit chat about mundane things. He said I looked 斯文and initially thought I just wanted normal massage. He didn’t think I was the slutty type. Then after about 15mins, he asked if I would blow him and let him fuck me again. Did I make a str8 guy go gay?

where did this happen?

Imagine police are tracking this site to catch us in action.

onlyfans

twitter

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Good job! By the way, don’t always believe when the guys tell you he’s straight! I always tell other people that I am straight and my market value increase several folds! As Long as he fuck you, suck you, lick you or vice versa and then tell you he’s straight, then it already doesn’t matter whether he’s straight or not!

straight guy in gay world fetch a higher and better value! You don’t have it and that’s why you value the assets so much! 

Guest Bent
2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Good job! By the way, don’t always believe when the guys tell you he’s straight! I always tell other people that I am straight and my market value increase several folds! As Long as he fuck you, suck you, lick you or vice versa and then tell you he’s straight, then it already doesn’t matter whether he’s straight or not!

straight guy in gay world fetch a higher and better value! You don’t have it and that’s why you value the assets so much! 

Shit ! Straight man also got fake one :swear:

• 2 weeks later...

Studies have shown that a big proportion of men and women are actually bi-sexual.  But society's taboo about homosexuality forces these bi-sexual to repress their homo aspect of their sexuality and only to focus on the heterosexual aspect.   Hence you occasionally hear of "Straight" men who have sex with men.  But the fact is, truly heterosexual men will find gay sex repulsive and are totally not interested. These so called "Straight" men who occasionally have sex with men or are tempted and curious are actually Bi-Sexuals, albeit, repressed due to society's pressure to conform to be Straight Acting.  A prime example is what is happening in UK.  Studies have shown more and more people in the UK are identifying as other than heterosexual.  Gay liberation have an indirect effect of liberating many Bisexuals too. The BIs are also coming out of their closets as homosexuality becomes less of a taboo.

Edited by Fit4Masc

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Fit4Masc said:

Studies have shown that a big proportion of men and women are actually bi-sexual.  But society's taboo about homosexuality forces these bi-sexual to repress their homo aspect of their sexuality and only to focus on the heterosexual aspect.   Hence you occasionally hear of "Straight" men who have sex with men.  But the fact is, truly heterosexual men will find gay sex repulsive and are totally not interested. These so called "Straight" men who occasionally have sex with men or are tempted and curious are actually Bi-Sexuals, albeit, repressed due to society's pressure to conform to be Straight Acting.  A prime example is what is happening in UK.  Studies have shown more and more people in the UK are identifying as other than heterosexual.  Gay liberation have an indirect effect of liberating many Bisexuals too. The BIs are also coming out of their closets as homosexuality becomes less of a taboo.

the only think I ask myself is, what is "big" proportion of men and women.

The usual statistics come out to say that around 4 - 9 % of a population are gay and bisexual.

Most bisexuals in my eyes are actually gays who out of various reasons prefer to call themselves straight or bisexuals.

Yes, though I admit that I encountered guys who told me that they enjoy sex with men and women, but to me the fact that a guy can get sexually aroused and hard by playing with another dick means he is homosexual.

The real straight guys would feel disgusted playing with another guy and would not develop any sexual arouses, he would only get hard by thinking about girls and girl's sexual organs.

That is the difference in my opinion.

But you are right on the point that the bad image of gays by society has shaped that trend to prefer to be straight or "bisexual".

It is like this new wording of "straight curious" which I object most and find it very silly.

Yes, even straight guys might have had a phase of exploring something with a guy maybe in the teens or in some horny feeling but one or some times playing with a guy doesn't make a gay.

but everything after your puberty and teen, I would not think that being aroused by dicks , that you are straight curious. you are more of a gay in self denial.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes, though I admit that I encountered guys who told me that they enjoy sex with men and women, but to me the fact that a guy can get sexually aroused and hard by playing with another dick means he is homosexual.

Your above Statement is very contradicting.  The word HOMO means Same.  Hence Homosexuals are those who are attracted and aroused by people the same gender as themselves.  A "Real" Homosexual will not be aroused or engage in sex with the opposite gender.  The fact that a person can be aroused and perform with both genders i.e. men and women, makes that person a "Bi-Sexual"  the word "Bi" meaning both, it does not make that person a Homosexual.  Different Bi-Sexual people have different degree of attraction to the 2 genders.  Some Bi man may be 80/20  i.e. attracted to men 80% and women 20% (making him almost gay and would probably would identify as gay) and some Bi man may be 10/90 i.e. attracted to men 10% and women 90% (making him almost straight and probably would identify himself as Straight).  Studies have shown that sexuality is a spectrum for most, with about 4-9% exclusively gay as you suggest. But no study to date have been done on the proportion of Bi-Sexual people in the general population, as its still not acceptable to be Bi.  Hence my suggestion that it would probably be a bigger percentage than 4-9% that are Bi, if all the Bi are honest.  But with the present taboo still tied to homosexuality, most Bi would of course identify themselves as Straight to avoid all the nastiness i.e. prejudice and discrimination that gays are experiencing.

Edited by Fit4Masc

On 5/15/2019 at 10:59 AM, Guest InBangkok said:

Sorry this is a very late response. The answer is 'yes'. I have an American friend who knew he was gay from his schooldays. In his 20s he moved to Bangkok for work and then had 20 years in Hong Kong before returning to New York. I can't remember the number of Thai, Chinese and Filipino guys he was with, including one boyfriend and an eight year relationship. Once back in New York he found he was spending time with a Chinese lady who worked in the same type of business. Eventually they became sexually attracted. That was more than ten years ago and they are still together. I remember having breakfast with him in New York when he started telling me about how straight sex was great compared to gay sex. I had to shut him up before I was sick!

He was probably a 90/10 bi i.e. 90% attracted to men and 10% attracted to women.    As the number of male sexual partner is a lot lot more than his female partner in his life.  This also prove and demonstrated that the degree of Bi-sexuality in a person can varies over their lifetime (more so in female than in male Bi-sexual). Hence I gather a Bi-Sexual person's sexuality is not just a spectrum, but can move along the spectrum at different periods of their lives and would be influence by different individuals of different genders.  Which can be confusing to many exclusively gay people as they are only attracted to one category of people. Which probably give rise to the notion that a gay person's sexuality can be changed, being mistaking a Bi sexual individual for a gay one.

Edited by Fit4Masc

Some balance to this.

The truth so far as I observation all these many decades online and offline and being sexually active... you can get a str8 guys to do man to man sex (notice how I always use that instead of saying gay sex) with you but are hardly likely make that man turn gay.

Sex is sex, it's a physical biological urge impulsion that powerful enough can compromise a str8 male to give in to primal sexual urges. Being gay is a different frame of mind and practices that takes place BEYOND SEX in bed. Let's put this in perspective. Being gay is about LIFE and how it effects you in the open as well as in bed.

To say it is totally impossible of course not but you would call a 0.0000001% of that happen as being the norm? You call that a freak of a moment. So far so long, I have known of guys sneaking in a male-to-male sex or something but jumps right back out of it (especially when the sperm is shot off and the urges calms the fuck down) or just do the sex and then go back to the str8 lifestyle (and wife) and social str8 culture as it is not IN THEM. MAJORITY of human are DNA-programmed. Just like what is programmed into guys who are GAY 24/7 and embraces everything that is similar with a girl BUT DO THAT WITH A GUY.

Time we stop thinking ultimately SEX is all you need to use as scientific proof someone is or hidden-GAY or being able to have sex with him means a few times or even over long periods means he is turning into one. That is just only disappointing yourself and wasting your time falling or trying to conquer a str8 (like some trophy game) and hoping you can turn him or have the power to turn him.  Delusional grandeur mentality. Not that I am trying to burst anyone's bubble.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest gues
49 minutes ago, upshot said:

Some balance to this.

The truth so far as I observation all these many decades online and offline and being sexually active... you can get a str8 guys to do man to man sex (notice how I always use that instead of saying gay sex) with you but are hardly likely make that man turn gay.

Sex is sex, it's a physical biological urge impulsion that powerful enough can compromise a str8 male to give in to primal sexual urges. Being gay is a different frame of mind and practices that takes place BEYOND SEX in bed. Let's put this in perspective. Being gay is about LIFE and how it effects you in the open as well as in bed.

To say it is totally impossible of course not but you would call a 0.0000001% of that happen as being the norm? You call that a freak of a moment. So far so long, I have known of guys sneaking in a male-to-male sex or something but jumps right back out of it (especially when the sperm is shot off and the urges calms the fuck down) or just do the sex and then go back to the str8 lifestyle (and wife) and social str8 culture as it is not IN THEM. MAJORITY of human are DNA-programmed. Just like what is programmed into guys who are GAY 24/7 and embraces everything that is similar with a girl BUT DO THAT WITH A GUY.

Time we stop thinking ultimately SEX is all you need to use as scientific proof someone is or hidden-GAY or being able to have sex with him means a few times or even over long periods means he is turning into one. That is just only disappointing yourself and wasting your time falling or trying to conquer a str8 (like some trophy game) and hoping you can turn him or have the power to turn him.  Delusional grandeur mentality. Not that I am trying to burst anyone's bubble.

But most gay men are shallow and wants sex of the lowest hanging fruit variety what, 

Reach it , pluck it, eat it, so long as its hairy rambutan and hard banana, shoot the milky juice thats it.

1 hour ago, upshot said:

Some balance to this.

Agreed. That is why we do hear from time to time from fellow BW members here about experiences where a stra guy inadvertently had sex with another (gay/bi) guy after some drinks,  especially if that guy made the first move, eg sucked his cock, or suggested doing it, etc.  particularly when they are on overseas biz trips.  

25 minutes ago, Guest gues said:

But most gay men are shallow and wants sex of the lowest hanging fruit variety what, 

Reach it , pluck it, eat it, so long as its hairy rambutan and hard banana, shoot the milky juice thats it.

Well I am not one to say they can not try lah hehe.. sometime we all have a funny way of looking at things and feel we have the power to change things... but again, SEXUAL URGES is a strong thing in all of us and it can make us do things and in many ways against our nature or rationalize who we are willing to fuck. I guess for some it is just this sexual challenge that make them want that something-they-can-not-get that much more,desirable.  For example of I know of guys who like to take large toys in their ass but they are perfectly str8. They would allow a girl to fuck them with toys but will not do that in the present of another male in the room. And of course we have guys or gals who are into doing both sexes... and only about the sex. bOr how about trans who are males but want to change sex to a female but still date, fuck and marry girls. What you want to call them?

My worry with that is how many are wasting too much time trying to get that forbidden or non-existence fruit heheh.. Don;t waste too much time doing that guys.. life is very short to waste.

Edited by upshot

17 minutes ago, upshot said:

Well I am not one to say they can not try lah hehe.. sometime we all have a funny way of looking at things and feel we have the power to change things... but again, SEXUAL URGES is a strong thing in all of us and it can make us do things and in many ways against our nature or rationalize who we are willing to fuck. I guess for some it is just this sexual challenge that make them want that something-they-can-not-get that much more,desirable.  For example of I know of guys who like to take large toys in their ass but they are perfectly str8. They would allow a girl to fuck them with toys but will not do that in the present of another male in the room. And of course we have guys or gals who are into doing both sexes... and only about the sex. bOr how about trans who are males but want to change sex to a female but still date, fuck and marry girls. What you want to call them?

My worry with that is how many are wasting too much time trying to get that forbidden or non-existence fruit heheh.. Don;t waste too much time doing that guys.. life is very short to waste.

There are also certain guys who don't mind fucking their like minded friends just so as to release their sexual tensions within themselves, but they also have gf and want to continue remaining straight.  These are just purely sex to them and detachable from their inner well being of what they want to be and to be able to live their normal lives.  

On 5/28/2019 at 7:59 PM, clifford99 said:

There are also certain guys who don't mind fucking their like minded friends just so as to release their sexual tensions within themselves, but they also have gf and want to continue remaining straight.  These are just purely sex to them and detachable from their inner well being of what they want to be and to be able to live their normal lives.  

The question is.... If a guy is totally heterosexual and  have a gf, but want to play around because of his "Extra" sexual tension.    But he choose guys over girls to "release" those extra tension.  Won't that in itself is a give away that he is sexually interested in guys too?  It's not as if his gf is the only woman around, that he have absolutely no choice and someone is pointing a gun at his head forcing him to do it with other guys.

This Can someones Sexuality be Changed depends on whom its directed at.  Everybody's sexuality is different and can be classified roughly into 3 categories i.e.  Homosexual, Heterosexual and Bi-Sexual.   Truly Homo or Hetero who are sure of their own sexuality generally do not change.  Not so sure about Bi-Sexuals, the nature of their sexuality allows them to choose, depending on the person's sexual appeal/attractiveness and not limited by the person's gender. Hence are able to Choose.  Which than opens the door for homophobic people to attack gay people, claiming homosexuality is a choice because some people can Choose.

Edited by Fit4Masc

Guest straight
56 minutes ago, Fit4Masc said:

Everybody's sexuality is different and can be classified roughly into 3 categories i.e.  Homosexual, Heterosexual and Bi-Sexual.   Truly Homo or Hetero who are sure of their own sexuality generally do not change.  Not so sure about Bi-Sexuals, the nature of their sexuality allows them to choose, depending on the person's sexual appeal/attractiveness and not limited by the person's gender. Hence are able to Choose.  Which than opens the door for homophobic people to attack gay people, claiming homosexuality is a choice because some people can Choose.

From my experience and having lived in an open tolerant (liberal) environment before, a bisexual doesn't choose but he oppressed his tendency of homosexual feelings, gave in to cultural pressures (dated girls, married etc) and betrayed himself into thinking he is straight until one day it bursts out (and then plays with guys too). At a late stage such guys only play with guys.

The real straight guy would never permit a gay to have sex with him. The real straight guy wouldn't get hard and often would feel disgust on you.

My point: a bisexual doesn't have this total rejection or disgust on gay sex acts. Therefore he is already at least 40-50% gay.

The exception is maybe a very "sex deprived" country like Pakistan, where guys can't just date girls, pick up at bars, tinder, (and even prostitutes not easy to find), and the straight start having sex with guys to release. and often those straight in these countries prefer the gay to drag as girl.

Therefore, in more open societies, chasing a straight guy for a gay is wishful thinking.

I find it bizarre that so called "bisexuals" rarely speak out at such threads like this.

• 1 year later...
Guest hello-boys

Might or might not. Doing a experiment now im flirting with a straight friend, and i dont mind saying things ill do to him and i notice he is fine talking about it and never get angry or resist. He will just say no he wont do it, but sometimes he is thinking twice just trying to make a joke like will i pay him after. Sometimes he is suggesting he will do it but if i do it with a girl as well, and he will get me a prostitute lol. So i dont know yet i told him we can drink together and try, he just laugh.

Can't turn.

Can awaken. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.