Male HQ

Blowing Wind 1/0Enth Anniversary Party 2015 [Member's Feedback]

Guest Glyph

Happy that I took the courage to sign up and came. It is an eye opener. Glad to see members that I m curious about. Although I hardly talked to anyone. As I shy, not sociable.

The event advertisement a bit, lead people to think xxx? 想入非非。不敢参加

Thank you for all the hard work to make this event a success. It's great to attend my first such event. Though i din talked much but still manage to chat with some guys after the party.

And G_M's shoes are really cute!!^^

Edited by kris_07

The evening has been well spent, great company of guys, the entire pub is filled with gorgeous, adorable, boyish, charming dudes.

Kudos to the organizers for the well thought anniversary arrangement, from location to Programme. Yup guys, the moderators are dashing and approachable.

GM, been a pleasure meeting and having a short chat with you. You are a suave dude with a great sense of humor. Thanks to all the silent efforts that all the moderators, past and present, have contributed, to keep BW going.

The faces behind the nick, you guys are amazing in sharing and spontaneous; do apologize as by this morning, I kind of forgotten the nicks of everyone. Stay cheerful and quote from YF, take good care of yourself so that you can take care of others. Cheers and keep in touch

It was great meeting fellow blowingwind members at the party! I was extremely touched when Yang Fa (OC) spoke about us taking care of one another. And that is truly the spirit of our community. Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. It was awesome and a relief to see how sporting you guys were! It totally made simple games planned by Josh and myself so much more fun! Looking forward to more opportunities to catch up with y'all! =)

Ooo hi Arthur

The whole event was not bad..But sadly it crashes with the 90s BBQ..Many 90s couldn't make it..

Yea... the date & time was a complete clash, but I'm glad both the BBQ & BW Anniversary had a great attendance :)

The evening has been well spent, great company of guys, the entire pub is filled with gorgeous, adorable, boyish, charming dudes.

Kudos to the organizers for the well thought anniversary arrangement, from location to Programme. Yup guys, the moderators are dashing and approachable.

GM, been a pleasure meeting and having a short chat with you. You are a suave dude with a great sense of humor. Thanks to all the silent efforts that all the moderators, past and present, have contributed, to keep BW going.

The faces behind the nick, you guys are amazing in sharing and spontaneous; do apologize as by this morning, I kind of forgotten the nicks of everyone. Stay cheerful and quote from YF, take good care of yourself so that you can take care of others. Cheers and keep in touch

Spot on dude! Glad to know you and Josh and Rhys and James and............. er er.. you know too many names/nicks to remember. LOL.. I look forward to more outings and cycling trips! Sorry I had to go of early to have a massage because of an issue on my right traps. The massage was bad, I thought he was semi-pro, but I was misled. Too bad and I was "molested" in the end  :oops: and I think that was his main purpose of setting this trap for me.  :wacko:  :swear:

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ooo hi Arthur

Omg..its u josh

hahahaahaha....okok.lookinh forwatd to meet .too bad cant recognise u yesterday .no wonder look very familiar.better than yr photo here.haha

anyway.i.attended n enjoyed.nice n fun.got new frens too.congratulations n long life bw.cheers!

Guest anonymous

Dear all participants,

thank you for attending the party.

Glad that you all have a great time. :)t :clap:

see you all in BW's next Anniversary Party

Minion signing out 

Yesterday, the only person whom 梅超風的師父 spoke to the most was minions2015. 

梅超風的師父sincerely thank you very much for the "extra". 你人好談話。

梅超風的師父肚子有點餓,所以先行離開, 去了佛牙寺後面的巴​​剎找吃。

有緣會再相遇。

Guest anonymous

梅超風的師父看過閣下的Thomson OsteoGard廣告。幸會!

The party started with cautionary note that there will not be any photo taking or spy cam while the party is in progress. Anyone caught will be royally fucked.  

While everybody busy, one AFA guy (the second speaker in AFA talk, who wore white-tee with black outer shirt wearing brown hiking shoes) was doing filming and taking photographs. Nobody realised!

梅超風的師父想要問organiser,該如何解釋呢? :-)

I wonder how are we going to top this event next year?

Can kindly prepare a programme list? 

Guest anonymous

One of the member got a shock of his life when he won a Party pack from Oogachaga and everyone had a great laugh when we showed them what the party pack was about,

He was at table number 16. 

Guest anonymous

I got the 4th prize --- the "big dildo" in the huge blue box.

LOL...so, that was you!

梅超风的师父就坐在one feather throw away from you.

Guest anonymous

20z18d2.jpg

梅超風的師父說,he attended company functions and fun-fairs, but never won a prize (including 4D or Toto or Big Sweep) for many years.

Yesterday, 梅超風的師父won a prize! It was like "uu yaar boh"? So happy! Really etremely excited!

In fact, 梅超風的師父坐的那桌almost everybody won a prize. Including, the late comer, Eddy, (wearing spec with short sleeve checked shirt) stood near to that table,一放number就抽到他!

While everybody busy, one AFA guy (the second speaker in AFA talk, who wore white-tee with black outer shirt wearing brown hiking shoes) was doing filming and taking photographs. Nobody realised!

梅超風的師父想要問organiser,該如何解釋呢? :-)

Hi there!

Thank you for being so observant and raising this to us. I would like to assure you that we are aware of the photo taking by AFA. We have already advised them that no faces of our members are to be shown should they decided to post the pictures. =)

OMG, it's kinda difficult to remember faces from the anonymous nicks again. Phew~

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

I think he meant that he wants to eat the delicious dark chocolate cake which melts in the mouth.

GM.. yah? that cake was so delicious, who bought it? Very nice!

I heard that GM brought out the birthday cake after I left.

But I won't say no either if you would like to get me one, preferably low fat.

Sure Dorky.. who else wants to come along? Let's go together!

Come on happy pup, dont sound both homspa and dork able out, they want to proceed naturally and silently

Thanks hor, no need to create stories here.

Trying mah.after got different story.lol.okok.

cutejack, do you have a picture?

Awwww... homSPA so sweet to Dorkable! =P

Happypup, I'm nice to everyone, especially those who are nice to me. All of you are invited!! Honestly, I don't remember who is who, except for those who went for dinner after the event.

Edited by homSPA

Apologies for missing out the cake for those who left immediately after the event. The cake was a last minute insertion on the day itself. Hence, everyone forgot about it in the midst of ensuring that the rest of the programme runs smoothly.

For those who found the cake very yummy, it was from Chocolate Origins if I never remember wrongly.

Apologies for missing out the cake for those who left immediately after the event. The cake was a last minute insertion on the day itself. Hence, everyone forgot about it in the midst of ensuring that the rest of the programme runs smoothly.

For those who found the cake very yummy, it was from Chocolate Origins if I never remember wrongly.

http://www.chocolate-origin.com Yup, I think so. Nice!! Going to get it. Maybe I get this for this Friday outing.

He was at table number 16. 

Table 16 is a lucky table indeed  ^_^  ^_^

OMG, it's kinda difficult to remember faces from the anonymous nicks again. Phew~

Haha, we did a group pic outside the place before we left :D haha

http://www.chocolate-origin.com Yup, I think so. Nice!! Going to get it. Maybe I get this for this Friday outing.

Can i have one... slice :D  hahaha

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

I have the pic. Which one is you? Do you want me to post the pic here so that you can identify yourself?

Edited by homSPA

Guest Guest

I heard that GM brought out the birthday cake after I left.

But I won't say no either if you would like to get me one, preferably low fat.

post party sounds good although i dont even know who you are right now cos all nicks n no names and faces

i saw the gp taking a gp pict outside, i thought that's cool. i assume all of you just got to know each other on that day right

post party sounds good although i dont even know who you are right now cos all nicks n no names and faces

i saw the gp taking a gp pict outside, i thought that's cool. i assume all of you just got to know each other on that day right

First time for me and I dunno about the rest.

haha no need... coz i'm the "Fun-pack" winner... haha  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Nice, so have you used your "fun-pack"?

Dont worry Mr Guest, many of us are in similar situation.  Yup, we got to know one another on that evening.  Thanks to many of them as they are kind of being coerced to take the pic. 

Nice, so have you used your "fun-pack"?

Haha nope...  haha didn't touch it coz don't want mum to know what i won :x

**just opened it... so many things inside... i need some help identifying it hahaha 

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

Guest Guest

hahha, there were condoms and lubes which everyone have for your pleasure as well. "really fun", the condom is strawberry flavoured

**just opened it... so many things inside... i need some help identifying it hahaha 

Haha. You can always start by taking photos and posting it on this forum. I am sure there are many people who can help you to identify as well as probably provide some tips on how you should use it properly.

Guest Guest

i can still rem ur facial expression back then when you receive your item but not your face. 

I have the pic. Which one is you? Do you want me to post the pic here so that you can identify yourself?

Please don't :) but you can do it privately.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• Guest locked this topic