Male HQ

Blowing Wind 1/0Enth Anniversary Party 2015 [Member's Feedback]

Guest Glyph

I've been waiting for this anniversary because I missed the last one.

Thanks a lot to the organizers, the mods and everyone.

I had fun and I'm lucky because the very nice angeldust was there, he was the icebreaker :-)

Happy being in table no.1 with Andy, Xin Yang and Grugs, the guy from Indonesia.

I got to meet GM in the flesh, finally. He was really accommodating. He was asking me to sing unfortunately I really can't sing like the stereotypical Pinoy.

I also met BW regulars like cutejack, Josh , Larry and the 2 new cute mods.

Met new acquaintances like kris007 and Happypup. Saw some hunks like Abra, Vinz and Noel .

'Just wished iamziz, Pater Tenanbraum, midnight owl, undies69, shyc, Tachyons, enelym78, patisoy, gstc82 and Raiden Alpha was there, that would be a riot.

See my last year's post and I didn't even get to cross out a name.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=28281&page=5

Thanks for the chocolate cake and the wine during dinner.

I didn't go with y'all to Out Bar because we  - me, cutejack and kris007 - were still having a long discussion about this and that in Maxwell.

We just went to the newly transferred Backstage Bar , which is my fave hangout before 12.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

count me in if you guys are organising informal outings

seems like you guys have so much fun after event as well

The event is fun ! Haha all the nice people there, all the cool dudes like the moderator/GM and hunks there hahaha... Nice event :D

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

Thanks @riverrobles for the positive feedback! It is always fun to sometimes know people in flesh than behind the keyboard. This is why this party was organized as well to build stronger bonds between members.

Wow. Got a compliment that I am cute. Ok. Compliment shamelessly accepted (just kidding!)

Guest Guest

Thanks @riverrobles for the positive feedback! It is always fun to sometimes know people in flesh then behind the keyboard. This is why this party was organized as well to build stronger bonds between members.

Wow. Got a compliment that I am cute. Ok. Compliment shamelessly accepted (just kidding!)

well cos you are a 小鲜肉 mah

can accept lah, no worries, you deserve it

Guest Guest

I had fun and I'm lucky because the very nice angeldust was there, he was the icebreaker :-)

Happy being in table no.1 with Andy, Xin Yang and Grugs, the guy from Indonesia.

I got to meet GM in the flesh, finally. He was really accommodating. He was asking me to sing unfortunately I really can't sing like the stereotypical Pinoy.

Met new acquaintances like kris007 and Happypup. Saw some hunks like Abra, Vinz and Noel .

'Just wished iamziz, Pater Tenanbraum, midnight owl, undies69, shyc, Tachyons, enelym78, patisoy, gstc82 and Raiden Alpha was there, that would be a riot.

I didn't go with y'all to Out Bar because we  - me, cutejack and kris007 - were still having a long discussion about this and that in Maxwell.

We just went to the newly transferred Backstage Bar , which is my fave hangout before 12.

i actually have lots of fun when during the game when people asked me to copy their slips for boxes that i am short of and after im done, i got gave my slip to the more shy guys to copy

i think the last guy who submitted who cant answer the box that he was questioned could be signed by me cos of my illegible writing 

opps self expose cheating

Guest Guest

hey riverrobles, i havent been able to see you in person. or probably i didnt realise it was you

Great to see you again after such a long time and thanks for the kind words, was just doing my duty.

A pity that you guys didn't link up with us at Out Bar, drank much with nice folks like paddle_up, victorp and my regulars there. As for backstage, i still prefer the old location. So where's good after 12 haha..

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Great to see you again after such a long time and thanks for the kind words, was just doing my duty.

A pity that you guys didn't link up with us at Out Bar, drank much with nice folks like paddle_up, victorp and my regulars there. As for backstage, i still prefer the old location. So where's good after 12 haha..

Ooops I forgot victorp, sorry.

Tantric of course :)

The old place is convenient since its at the center of Chinatown , now its called Dorothy's.

However I miss the company of the regulars of Backstage and of course Zabri.

paddle_up was with you? Is he the guy beside or in front of victorp?

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

hey riverrobles, i havent been able to see you in person. or probably i didnt realise it was you

Hi Guest, I wish you had a name. Please register now so we can chat :-)

WQPofyr.jpg

Hunks? NPNT. :P

Hahaha No Pic coz to protect their identity... haha  :ph34r:

If i rmb correctly, i did had chat w you too :D

Edited by ThePineapple

The old place is convenient since its at the center of Chinatown , now its called Dorothy's.

Yeah, he's the hunky guy.

Hahaha No Pic coz to protect their identity... haha  :ph34r:

If i rmb correctly, i did had chat w you too :D

Oh yeah we did. Congrats on winning the fun-pack haha.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Hey, no worries rivverrobles...however, as a penalty, please do the tinkling dance. :D

paddle_up was sitting in front of Dorkable at the table next to yours at the party.

Thanks to GM and the mods and other helpers for organising this event. Much as i wish i can be there early but work committments forbids it. Noentheless, looking at the feedbacks gathered, it definitely sounds great and fun. Especially the last game (as i jus arrived), was to see some 6packs of some members. Haha.

Wish i had the chance to get to know more members, i do know a few, but was not formally introduce, neither did I introduce myself. Haha, probably too tired from work and forgotten all the social grace. Please pardon me for those that i have interacted with after the party and at Maxwell.

Looking forward to BW 11th Anniversary! Haha. :)

Am here for sincere friends... 

The best part is meeting those u intend to meet personally so this is an opportunity.so yeah.next time ya.

count me in if you guys are organising informal outings

seems like you guys have so much fun after event as well

Haha Ty Ty... now i wonder who to "play" with... hahahaha :x   jk jk

Haha.. are you explicity hinting for a playmate? If you are, better move over to personnels if not our scary mod might give you warning points! Lolololololx!! =P

Photo taking was not allowed during the event day. Hence, I presumed there should be no photos posted here.

I think he mean he's curious what's inside the "Fun-Pack" haha....

Edited by ThePineapple

Guest Glyph

ya lor, just curious about the fun pack contents but the mods a bit strict on the no photo policy. even prizes also cannot be made public

nvm lah, must respect all parties

We're not so hard up about pictures of inanimate objects...

Sex%20party%20box_zpshfrwudux.jpg

Basically, lubes, condoms, a butt plug, a cock ring, and protips "just for fun". I hope this answers your question.

PS: This picture was sent to me by Oogachaga (Yangfa) in our short email exchange for sponsorship, I did not take this.

PSS: You can check post #37 in the first page of this thread [link may be broken] for a compiled list of game/lucky draw prizes we had for our party. Some last minute additions (by G_M, Happypup) aren't included in this, though.

We're not so hard up about pictures of inanimate objects...

Basically, lubes, condoms, a butt plug, a cock ring, and protips "just for fun". I hope this answers your question.

PS: This picture was sent to me by Oogachaga (Yangfa) in our short email exchange for sponsorship, I did not take this.

PSS: You can check post #37 in the first page of this thread [link may be broken] for a compiled list of game/lucky draw prizes we had for our party. Some last minute additions (by G_M, Happypup) aren't included in this, though.

There's glow in the dark sticks, masks, gloves too haha... I wonder why only 5 masks and 3 cockrings hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Glyph

An odd number is never optimal for a "party" haha

Well I did say it sounds fair enough, not optimum.. not that I know much of "parties" anyway.. huai dan hor someone.

• Guest locked this topic