Male HQ

Life Is So Unpredictable

tubbychub

So sad but as we all know it happens. How abt those young fit athletic guys who jus dropped dead, literally after marathons, triathlon etc...some even never wake up in their sleep... N these r teenagers!

Moral of the story is, we better enjoy every minute of our lives. Along the way make other ppl,s life happy n pleasant too. We may never know, we might be the next one who is due to go.

by the way, how old is your friend?. May he rest in peace!

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

Just want to do some ranting here...

Just bumped into an old friend at Oso Bar last friday and I have just received news that he had just passed away in his sleep this morning.

May his soul rest in peace...

It goest to show not many people can easily live beyond 85. Especially so for male.

tubby, life goes on. May those who know him only remembers his deeds and wonderful smile.

Ya...one moment you screwed him or got screwed by him. Next moment he is cremated. Hope he dont come tickle your arsehole within 100 days.

Ya...one moment you screwed him or got screwed by him. Next moment he is cremated. Hope he dont come tickle your arsehole within 100 days.

Guest, please lor, do you have to dig that?

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

tubby, life goes on. May those who know him only remembers his deeds and wonderful smile.

and may you get toejam in the cracks of your ass and between your dick and balls...

you need to gargle your mouth with draino...

:swear:

Life is short. Better slut around before going. The other place may not have g-haunts.

Having such a thought may speed up the shortening of life or even cause other lives to be shortened :ph34r:

Life is just a journey, long or short. There is a beginning and there is an end. Liken to travelling in a bus or train or plane, you cant say you refuse to reach. So slut with your leg spread out with lubricant on the ready.

That is one way of looking at it. But Life can't be just about sex. It may be so for you, but this life journey might mean a lot more to many of us. I personally think the love from and for our friends, family, significant others and other loved ones make this life worth living and make It whole.

And let's give the departed some respect.

google areanpull

Guys, I am locking up this thread as it is, in my personal opinion, has gone a little bit off topic. Understandably that the title is about life, about how there are twists and turns and as the threadstarter put it, 'unpredictable'.

At t the same time, this thread touched about a person who has just passed on. For that matter, it would be respectful to the deceased that we spare our thoughts and opinions and let our 'ugly' lifestyles discussed in another place.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -