Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Cruiser @ Shell Affin
20 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

How’s going there ? Did you have fun with him ? 

Manage to stroke his cock in my hand. He has the biggest and thickest cock I ever grabbed in my life. Even the thick cock Malay bro at Palacio Gym also lose to him. Some more he is handsome and slim, hopefully to have further action with him.

But there are two hungry Malay and Indian guy wants to play with him eagerly. So I gave up my place and let them service this huge cock nicely. Since I apparently unable to swallow that monster with my virgin mouth.

Guest Bestmart Bestari
40 minutes ago, Guest Cruiser @ Shell Affin said:

Manage to stroke his cock in my hand. He has the biggest and thickest cock I ever grabbed in my life. Even the thick cock Malay bro at Palacio Gym also lose to him. Some more he is handsome and slim, hopefully to have further action with him.

But there are two hungry Malay and Indian guy wants to play with him eagerly. So I gave up my place and let them service this huge cock nicely. Since I apparently unable to swallow that monster with my virgin mouth. I said really or not sound like a gayv story.... Shell station there can cruise meh 

Guest Cruiser @ Shell Affin
1 hour ago, Guest Bestmart Bestari said:
2 hours ago, Guest Cruiser @ Shell Affin said:

But there are two hungry Malay and Indian guy wants to play with him eagerly. So I gave up my place and let them service this huge cock nicely. Since I apparently unable to swallow that monster with my virgin mouth. I said really or not sound like a gayv story.... Shell station there can cruise meh 

Expand  

Yo bro, you are right!! This encounter is 100% fictional, I made it up to scare off those guys who are too horny. Please do not come to Shell Affin, there is no big cock guy, no handsome guys and nothing for you to see, to play, or to suck here.😉

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.