Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 3a

I would say that most of you guys talk regarding how you feel about the massage and even how or whether the therapist is doing what is worth of you??? I am looking on the other side of it and thats the side of the therapist. A friend of mine who is in his late 20+++ and working as a therapist told me his accounter one day and ask my view.

He said that openly he sometimes do other things for his clients but never ask for payment and i said fine, Then there was this guy who came for a massage one day and he looks so str so for him he would never start anything just incase its a undercover. Well to his surprise this guy was trying his best to touch him and he avoided till when he was doing massage on his legs where the client got to touch his crotch. This time he felt since he started and want more ok he would let him touch and not move away. So when the massage was fully done and he was stretching the client tthis time the client grab for his dick and wanted for him to move to his upper part. he did and was further surprise as the client open his mouth and ask him to bring his dick there for him. he did let him suck him off and he jerk the client off too. But what happen when the client was paying was a further surprise and dissapointment was he said he had a great massage but didnt expect for what to happen????????

HE ask me how to understand what is on the clients mind

simple as that this type of customer taking avantage to eat the

anyone know where secrethomme is? any field report?

Hi guys,

I tried SecretHomme the other day, so I'll give a quick field report:

i've been to him b4 whislt he was still wrking out of this flat in bedok north. he said he was 25 when i booked but when i got there he looked more like 35! his attitude sucks n he hard sells his packages n thru out e massage he kept saying hw hard he is wrking n hw his fingers r numbed because of all e massage he gave. put me off massage for a while..

Came across this ad... anyone with experience ?

Chinese male masseur ( 25yo/170/55/w28/flexi ) provides swedish shiatsu whole body moisturizing massage. FREE Manhood massage after body mssage to release your tension & stress. Location is Home-based in Tampines (near Temasek Poly), privacy assured & with shower facility & massage bed. in-hse $50/hr, outcall $90/hr. Operating Hours : 9am-11pm daily. For appt call: Leo - 93839033. This is a male to male service.

Guest Play-safe

Chinese male masseur ( 25yo/170/55/w28/flexi ) provides swedish shiatsu whole body moisturizing massage. FREE Manhood massage after body mssage to release your tension & stress. Location is Home-based in Tampines (near Temasek Poly), privacy assured & with shower facility & massage bed. in-hse $50/hr, outcall $90/hr. Operating Hours : 9am-11pm daily. For appt call: Leo - 93839033. This is a male to male service.

Any field reports on LEO at Tampines. I'm a massage goer whenever there is a new outlet to explore but don't want to get cheated again by false advertisement.

Guest real masaage seeker
anyone know where secrethomme is? any field report?

Hi guys,

I tried SecretHomme the other day, so I'll give a quick field report:

i've been to him b4 whislt he was still wrking out of this flat in bedok north. he said he was 25 when i booked but when i got there he looked more like 35! his attitude sucks n he hard sells his packages n thru out e massage he kept saying hw hard he is wrking n hw his fingers r numbed because of all e massage he gave. put me off massage for a while..

i m into real massage... i was mistakenly told about a good massage in Bedok and went to Ricky... boy wat a mistake.. had the smae experince ... keep hard selling his sex service, keep taking phone calls thru out the session... keep pushing his crotch at my face... definitely 35 looking but keeps saying he is on 25 !!!!

Aiyo!!!!

when i told him i just want massage.. he really not happy and just quickly finished up... never again

Any field reports on LEO at Tampines. I'm a massage goer whenever there is a new outlet to explore but don't want to get cheated again by false advertisement.

Hi guys,

I thought I'd give Leo a try, but I didn't get very far.

I sms'd him to arrange a time for a massage.

He sms'd back, asking if I was chinese, and what were my stats!

I replied, asking why was it important what my race or stats were?

His reply: "i don't take indians and chubs"

I sms'd back again, saying that I was a westerner, and that I thought his attitude sucked!

He sms'd back again, saying he doesn't massage westerners either, his reason: "me slim size"

So it sounds like Leo is targetting a very niche part of the massage world.

I seriously wouldn't waste any time on this guy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I tried Elements the other day, after they advertised their body to body massage in the services section, thought I'd give a brief field report.

The place in located in Chinatown. It feels a bit cramped when you enter, certainly not as nice a layout as Nature's Forest.

The boss is a guy called David, quite a big, stocky guy (seems a little "fierce", but I might have just caught him on a bad day). The massuer for the body 2 body was Chris, a very cute "gym bunny" type, quite muscular, and around 25 or 26 I'd guess.

The price is quite steep ($120) but I was really curious to try body 2 body, so I thought I'd give it a go. The massage started with a shower, as per usual I guess, but I was surprised when the massuer came into the shower with me. Turns out the service includes a very sensual shower (just with soap, a body scrub is extra) to relax you before the massage.

The massage itself was ok, fairly typical fusion massage, but on a proper massage bed, which is a nice change from most of the other places. The massage room was very cramped tho, with barely enough room for the massuer to move around the table. The body to body really only started towards the end of the massage, but was definitely worth the wait. The massuer was quite muscular, and really used his whole body for the massage, very nice experience. I better not go into details here, but feel free to PM me.

And then he gave me a nice soap down in the shower again at the end. This was actually really handy, as it's so much easier to wash the oil away with someone else to scrub your back!

The only downside to the massage was that I really don't think I was his type, so while he was friendly enough, and very professional in his attitude, there was a bit of a weird feeling at times.

At $120, it's not something I'm going to do very often, but as a treat, it's worthwhole I think.

Overall I'd give it:

Ambience: **

Skills: ****

Attitude: ***

Price: **

Hi guys,

I tried Elements the other day, after they advertised their body to body massage in the services section, thought I'd give a brief field report.

The place in located in Chinatown. It feels a bit cramped when you enter, certainly not as nice a layout as Nature's Forest.

The boss is a guy called David, quite a big, stocky guy (seems a little "fierce", but I might have just caught him on a bad day). The massuer for the body 2 body was Chris, a very cute "gym bunny" type, quite muscular, and around 25 or 26 I'd guess.

The price is quite steep ($120) but I was really curious to try body 2 body, so I thought I'd give it a go. The massage started with a shower, as per usual I guess, but I was surprised when the massuer came into the shower with me. Turns out the service includes a very sensual shower (just with soap, a body scrub is extra) to relax you before the massage.

The massage itself was ok, fairly typical fusion massage, but on a proper massage bed, which is a nice change from most of the other places. The massage room was very cramped tho, with barely enough room for the massuer to move around the table. The body to body really only started towards the end of the massage, but was definitely worth the wait. The massuer was quite muscular, and really used his whole body for the massage, very nice experience. I better not go into details here, but feel free to PM me.

And then he gave me a nice soap down in the shower again at the end. This was actually really handy, as it's so much easier to wash the oil away with someone else to scrub your back!

The only downside to the massage was that I really don't think I was his type, so while he was friendly enough, and very professional in his attitude, there was a bit of a weird feeling at times.

At $120, it's not something I'm going to do very often, but as a treat, it's worthwhole I think.

Overall I'd give it:

$120 for one hour or more? if is one hour .... a bit expansive lor. :(

Guest massage veteran
Hi guys,

Overall I'd give it:

ermm... I have actually had a massage with david... believe me its not tat u caught him on a bad day... he is like tat EVERYDAY....

my msaage by David was so-so... nt bad but not great either and with tat sour attitude... I cant bring myself to go again..

gd tat this Chris is so professional abt it.. not many youngsters have such grace...

BUT its too exp for me... if u go JB, a great body to boy costs u RM100.. go figure.. and the one I had ...VERY VERY professional, dun think I was his type but he made me feel like I was, needless to say.. he was not local

day... he is like tat EVERYDAY....

my msaage by David was so-so... nt bad but not great either and with tat sour attitude... I cant bring myself to go again..

gd tat this Chris is so professional abt it.. not many youngsters have such grace...

BUT its too exp for me... if u go JB, a great body to boy costs u RM100.. go figure.. and the one I had ...VERY VERY professional, dun think I was his type but he made me feel like I was, needless to say.. he was not local

yes! i concur... david is in a bad mood everyday... perpetual pms :Pp

massage by him b4.. strong but not great n attitude sucks...

i was mistakenly told about a good massage in Bedok and went to Ricky... boy wat a mistake.. had the smae experince ... keep hard selling his sex service, keep taking phone calls thru out the session... keep pushing his crotch at my face... definitely 35 looking but keeps saying he is on 25 !!!!

It's all the faults of Allan Tam Yong Lin (HK uncle singer). He teaches people to admit only 25 yo :D:lol::D

day... he is like tat EVERYDAY....

yes! i concur... david is in a bad mood everyday... perpetual pms :Pp

massage by him b4.. strong but not great n attitude sucks...

i think this David is the same guy who do home massage around tiong bahru area... charges about $40 an hour but now he open a shop with another ex-artise... some charge so expensive

ya... his attitude and services always suck :yuk:

My time to contribute:

Report on:

Terry, @Clementi

Services:

Massage ($30)

Terry’s located near the Clementi Central, on the other side of the MRT station, near 2 old folks’ homes. It kinda makes the place feels a little layback when you go there… His flat is kept clean and the massage room is air-conditioned and looks like a proper therapy room.

Comments:

Terry’s massage skills cannot be doubted. He has good strength and knows what to do to relax your muscles. I had fell asleep on his massage bed before. He uses a mix of the tui-na methods inbuilt into the usual massaging and will concentrate on the muscle(s) that you require him to. He even does head massages. For $30, I will say Terry is a bargain. And I am sometimes happy. :)

Additional comments: Terry will serve you his home made tea when you arrived and unless he has another appointment, he will ask you to calm down and relax first. Showering is optional and he will ask you not to shower immediately after the massage…

Overall rating: 3.5/5

Report on:

Paul @Bedok

Services:

Massage ($30)

Paul’s place is a little difficult to find if you are not familiar with the area, I guess. It is not near the central and it is right smack in the middle of the Bedok neighbourhood…

His flat looks a little run down and clamped as he had a lot of stuff but it still looks clean… The air-conditioned massage room is actually converted from his home gym and you can still see the full length mirror, benches and weights lying around. :) That should hint you about Paul’s size…

Comments:

Paul’s got strength… Can tell from his size. And he is very willing to please you, kneading where you need him to, during the massage. His skills are averaged and personally, I kinda find him a little too talkative… Oh, do use Mandarin instead of English, he definitely seems more comfortable in it… Otherwise, he is ok and I am happy.

Additional comments: Paul likes to use scented oil to ‘scent’ the room but I just cannot tolerate the ‘scent’ and ask him to remove it. It is too overpowering and makes me a little nauseous… He, however, gladly made the change. I will say he is a very nice and accomodating guy.

Overall rating: 3/5 (I think he seriously lose out for his place and location)

Report on:

Patrick @East Coast

Services:

Refer to his website: http://www.lotusmenspa.com

Patrick’s located at a condominium at East Coast… So, it is a little troublesome to find him… And you need to report to the security before entering the condominium complex… Otherwise, as it is a condo, the unit is air-conditioned and kept very clean.

The massage room is a little cramped as it is also his bedroom and the massage bed is there with his queen sized bed…

Comments:

I tired the 4-hands massage, out of curiosity. I had tried a 4-hands at Bangkok, but it was for foot, shoulders and hands massage and I absolutely enjoyed it… So, I thought of pampering myself and trying out Patrick’s 4-hands…

Well… I like the other pair of hands that Patrick got to work on me. :) Oh, you need to call him in advance for 4-hands as he seems to have a few partners for this massage and he needs to secure them before you arrive at his place… However, I am not sure if it is precisely because of this reason that the 4-hands massage was not very well coordinated… and because of that, it feels very weird and not comfortable and relaxing… The strokes are not coherent and the strengths are different… A little haphazardly during the first 20 minutes or so… Luckily, the 2 of them got the hang of it later and the massage became more coordinated thereafter… And I am happy.

Additional comments: Patrick looks NOTHING like what he did in his website… He obviously had not updated his picture for the longest of time…

What I find interesting was when Patrick asked me to turn over… He used a towel to cover my eyes and I was really curious who was working on where… l :lol: Kekeke…

Overall rating: 3.5/5 (I think I might wanna try again if I have the extra money to burn :P )

Report on:

Leslie @Tiong Bahru

Services:

Massage ($50)

Leslie’s located some 5-10 minutes’ walk from the Tiong Bahru MRT station, opposite the Tiong Bahru Park…

His block of flats are the old kind and the corridors look narrow and for someone like me who have an unexplained fear of heights, walking along narrow corridors with the railings showing me what’s happening beneath the flats is NOT entertaining. :P

Anyway, Leslie’s place is small but quite well kept. He works as a male seamstress (got a better word??), I guess as I saw cloth and needles and a sewing machine… as well as a mannequin… I like the way he decorated his place… with lots of pictures of nude men artistically shot…

The air-conditioned massage room is clean and the massage is done on a thin mattress.

Comments:

Leslie has a weird way of starting the massage… :P He start with the shoulders and neck and he will always be kneeling in front of my head… kekeke… So, I get to have a good view at the start… :lol:

His strokes can be hard as he is a big man but it does not hurt. And I kinda like masseurs who work out a sweat when massaging you and Leslie will work out a sweat… Hahaha… Guess the downside is that the massage was done on a thin mattress on the ground… But nevertheless, I am happy. :)

Additional comments: Leslie’s tend to go off and do his own thing after the massage… In no hurry to send you off or collect your money… Sometimes can be a little weird… Cos you dunno what to do when he is staring at his TV… :P

Overall rating: 4/5

Report on:

Eddie @Hougang

Services:

Massage ($50) (http://www.eddiemassage.com/)

Eddie… What can I say… Besides his place being difficult to find as it is in the heartlands, there is nothing else to deny that his place is the best I had been to so far… The flat is nicely decorated to look like a spa resort and very Balinese in flavour…

The massage is done in a similarly decorated air-conditioned room and on a massage bed.

Comments:

Eddie started the massage with offering you his home brewed tea, a very nice concoction that can help calm you down if you had not been calmed down by the spa-styled decoration of his home and massage room.

He will ask you to take a shower and he will make sure the water temperature is just right before sending you in to the showers. A very nice touch, I would say…

After drying yourself and lying on the massage bed, you will feel something warm on your back… Eddie will place a hot towel on your back. Think it is to relax your muscles… Indeed, it is relaxing and the massage is a breeze. Almost perfect, I would say. :)

When I was there, Eddie offered me a complimentary body scrub… Even though I was holding a free massage ‘pass’ that he generously offered as a gift in a BW anniversary gathering. :) Very nice gesture and the scrub is very nicely done.

Additional comments: I heard from Eddie that he had found a full time job and that he will only do massages during the weekends now…

Overall rating: 4.5/5

Lastly...

Report on:

Adyran @Sembawang

Services:

Massage ($50)

Adryan’s flat is near a multi-storey carpark, so it is convenient for those who drive. The flat is nicely done and not intimidating. The massage is done on a massage bed in his bedroom. The bathroom is attached.

Comments:

Adryan seems to know what he is doing and is very friendly. He knows where is hurting and requires more attention. His style is similar to most masseurs and his strength is rather good. On the whole, I am happy.

Additional comments:

I think there is a maid living in the house… I remembered him checking if anyone was around when I was preparing to leave the massage room… kinda strange then but Adryan is a friendly guy, so ice was broken.

Overall rating: 3.5/5

hi... has anyone visited Dylan HomSpa? Care to share?

called him a couple of months back when i was on leave during the day but it appears he no longer does it fulltime, i.e. he could only do it during the evenings. dunno if the situation's changed since.

Field Report on:

Nic @ Thomson/Shunfu

Services:

Massage ($40)

Nic's place is near to the Shunfu market. Hence it's a good chance for people in the AMK/Bishan/Bradell vincinity to visit him. Coz i still haven't found a home-based masseur whose massage i really enjoy until i visited Nic.

His flat is the normal but cosy 3-room flat and massage done in an air-conditioned room. If it's too cold (for my case), can ask to off it and just have the fan on.

Comments:

Nic is a very friendly guy and u definitely won't feel the oddness of a new masseur for very long once u are at his place. He does his massage on a thin mattress on the floor. I would prefer to have a massage bed most of the time, but i also respect the masseur's choice.

Nic started his massage with shiatsu-like pressing and this really loosen my back and legs up real good and all is done in a non-hurried manner. After that is done, the oil massage. Long, smooth firm strokes and i enjoyed it. Hence the whole massage is a combi of shiatsu and swedish, best of both worlds i must say. As with all good masseurs, Nic serve hot tea after the massage to complete the relaxation process. I had a really good sleep after that session, something which i haven't had in awhile...

Overall rating: 4/5 (Will definitely go back again :B) )

Koh Samui, I need u...

Hi Bro Buaya, i agree with your rating of Adryan. He's quite good, firm strokes. My only issue was that he lives too far away from me. And moreover, my visit to his massage was a real memorable one... It was raining really heavy that day and my car skidded on the HDB multi storey carprak spiral ramp when i turned in... wah lau... i could feel my balls dropped and heart popped... :blink:

Koh Samui, I need u...

Guest irritating
hi. could anybody tell me raymonsim's contact? thanks.

i think you have make your request here, please do not desperately SMS people to ask for his phone number, is very disturbing.... thanks

But I also dun know you...

Anyway, I would like to clarify that I am NOT the person you should approach for details on massuers... I just posted the reports which I wanted to post for a long time, accumulated for several months... So that everybody can share... The contacts are all at the this thread: http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2445

For the massuers not listed, maybe Henry can add them as he is the mod... Not me!... Thanks!

Elements @ 30a Sago Street

New management by a team of well tone muscular guys.

Chris (Manager)

26 chn 1.78 76

Josh (Therapist)

25 chn 1.77 73

John (Therapist)

29 chn 1.67 62

Gage (Therapist)

25 chn 1.83 72

Operation Hours: 1130am - 1130pm (Monday to Sunday)

Appointments before 1130am or 1130pm can be arrange

Outcalls avail

Please call 62275687 for appointment!!!!

Guest Elements Query

Is there a website to check what type of massage/packages and at what rates per session/hour?

Also, any face pics for the masseurs to book specific one?