Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 3a

a. This Part "3a" is a continuation of the Places for Massage series of discussion. The series proved to be popular as it seems to address certain latent needs of our Blowing Wind readers.

The original threads in this series are

Places for Massage

Places for Massage - Part 2

Places for Massage - Part 3 (which for some inexplicable reason went missing - our apology; for continuation reasons, we've named this thread part 3a)

b. The related Singapore Home-based Massage Listing (HML) has been moved to the

Services, Biz & Useful Web Links forum. You can also jump directly to the Listing at

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=2445 . We will continuously update it when we have more masseur's operational details.

c. We look forward to all our readers to continue "share share" your masseur recommendations, reviews and experiences.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Eddie Massage

http://www.eddiemassage.com/

Here’s my field report on Eddie.

Eddie is based in his HDB flat in hougang, being an Indonesian; it is not surprising to see the heavy influence of Balinese décor in his whole place.

I believed Eddie take pride in his overall massage experiences and hence small details are well thought of, from the air-con being set to the most comfortable temperature to the warm tea on the pot, from the ambience lighting to the preset hot water in the shower area, nothing is left out. Basically you get a full experience as if going to an established spa.

In addition, from the types of products he used, you can see he took his “part-time” work seriously. For massage, he offered options of detox and de-stress massage oil. Once you entered his massage room, you would have forgotten that this is inside a HDB flat. That’s the overall experience he is trying to create and I am glad to say that he is very successful in that aspect.

In fact, I would have said his style can be a text book example on how to create a home-bounded massage services.

On the down side, his charges are also of the mid-high range; $50 per hour. Also being of one of the popular home masseur and his time schedule, Eddie is quite packed especially during the weekends.

Massage skills wise, he is more of the long sensual stroke, good for relaxing. Personality he is friendly and accommodating. Depending on clients he can be chatty or simply do his massage.

From his web site, you can take a look at the décor and the service provided. Clicking on the newspaper clips, you can also see his appearance.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I definitely agree with OralB on Eddie... His very spa-like home, his attention and desire to relax you with his massage and oils, :thumb: I was pleasantly surprised by the hot towel at the beginning of the massage, relaxes you instantly... He is also very willing to share with you good oils and scrubs and all... Really professional! Very relaxed when I left his place... Too bad his place is really out of the way for me as I stay at Jurong West and his place is at Hougang... I was lost on my way back home, driving almost to Ponggol instead... :lol:

I fully agreed wat oralb & buaya on Eddie. He is one of the best therapist.....nice place, relaxing massage, friendly guy.............and respect privacy of client.... :clap:

Unlike some that will keep smsing or calling u for their massages like the one I had tried at Queenstown and some other places. :yuk:

It's one thing to send promotional email or sms to a client ( think tat is still acceptable) but another to harass the client back for jus massage.................

Here comes another positive field report for Eddie. :thumb: I had visited Eddie a couple of times and everytime i left his place in a very relaxed state of mind.

Place: Nicely decorated home and massage room in Balinese style. He has a massage bed which is comfortable and customized to his height and provide him good access to the customer.

Massage: Long, relaxing strokes. Think it's a little sweddish style. Personally i think a little more strength will be perfecto!

Masseur: Very friendly and accomodating.

In fact, i agree with OralB, Eddie is a good example of how home-based massage should be.

Koh Samui, I need u...

Recently, I tried massage by Aron, think he had an advert at the classified.

He does outcall only. His strength of massage is moderate, and relaxing. If you closed your eyes and enjoy the massage, believe most will doze off...... :P The massage is kind of like swedish.

Aron is friendly, nice bod.....if you guy is wondering :ph34r: .......hahahha :D

The rates is slightly on the high side compare to those in the list though... ;)

Eddie Massage

Just came back from there. I seldom go for local massage. But I am satisfied with Eddie for the following reasons :

- friendly disposition

- cozy and comfortable environment as though I am in Bali

- drinks, towels, space, cleanliness, thoughtfulness (knows it is a good thing to turn off aircon after a shower to prevent me from catching a chill)

- really relaxing massage which takes away my tension and fatigue :thumb:

I will definitely return.

z

Guest Guest

No offence Henry but your last review was in 2005.

Anyone has a more recent visit to Malcolm?

Share your experience??

--------

Hmm, I thought the review was Nov 2006 :) . Anyway no harm asking for more reviews especially more recent ones.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

Eddie Massage

Just came back from there. I seldom go for local massage. But I am satisfied with Eddie for the following reasons :

- friendly disposition

- cozy and comfortable environment as though I am in Bali

- drinks, towels, space, cleanliness, thoughtfulness (knows it is a good thing to turn off aircon after a shower to prevent me from catching a chill)

- really relaxing massage which takes away my tension and fatigue :thumb:

I will definitely return.

Totally agreed with U reflection...

Eddie has become my regular massuer now as he is very very good with his skill. He was even featured in a write up by THE Straits Time too. :thumb:

Anyway, he is offering hair removal service now... I must try out one day to have a clean-up down under.... Hehehehehe :D

Relaxy i recommend Thomas. But do remember that they are on the money minded side, they demand high tips. Feel free to say that it is too high and make comparisons with other places...

WaterSpa - Nic, Hans, Adam

So is it better to try out waterspa first? I visited relaxy b4, the massage is horrible......

I used to only go Relaxy, for the atmosphere... Then the good massuers leave and the newer guys always ask for tips and they give you 'the face' if you don't tip... Now I go to Waterspa, even though it loses in the atmosphere. Even though they have the same boss, I find the treatment is different... I would ask for Simon when I go there... But I think he might have left the place a couple of months back liao... :(

Guest Guest
Hmm, I thought the review was Nov 2006  . Anyway no harm asking for more reviews especially more recent ones.

Paiseh Hendry, my mistake :ph34r:

hi all, have enjoyed all the field reports so far. would like to contribute mine on Dylan of Jalan Batu.

HDB flat unit was pretty easy to find. Dylan is a late 30-something guy. Bod was not as buff as I expected from his ad. More chubby than gym fit. Pleasant looking and polite. He was dressed in white shorts n T.

His place was very clean and cosily lighted. Was asked whether I would like to shower before and after the massage but I passed. Ushered into an air-conditioned room with a proper massage bed and told to disrobe n lay on the bed. Soft new age music was playing in the background thru the session. Aircon temp was just nice.

I'm no massage expert so i can't really tell if the massage itself was average or world class. All i know was i wasn't exactly floating out after the session but was very comfortable though. Towels covered areas of the body that were not being massaged. :P His strokes were long n smooth wit just the right pressure so I'm not complaining. Hard massages r not my cup of tea.

No happy endings was offered n neither did i ask. :P

I liked how the towels and place was nice n clean, hate funky smelling places. Was served a cup of hot green tea in the zen-furnished living room. Paid $60 for the whole 75min session.

Guest Guest_newbie

Wonder if anyone has tried Mr. Tan Kim Cheong in Lucky Chinatown. Heard his is the traditional Chinese tuina. Anything to share? Is he gay/bi/straight?

Guest Guest_Cute_Rabbit
Wonder if anyone has tried Mr. Tan Kim Cheong in Lucky Chinatown. Heard his is the traditional Chinese tuina. Anything to share? Is he gay/bi/straight?

mmmh ... he is straight ... but if you talk to him, will tell you how good his skills are (with women lah ... haha) ... and will teach you some techniques to prolong your erection and lengthen your didi :P ... but no happy ending ...

Massage wise, quite good (personally lah) and he use infra-red lamp to heat up certain areas if you complain of pain here and there :P

I have tried Mr Tan before. I quite like his massage. What I dont like is that the room is pretty small. Also I dont like the fact that the main door outside is always not locked so no chance of hanky panky. He looks nice and I like the way he kneads my backside. He makes a point to remove my underwear before he does that. I am not sure I should leave my underwear on but with the main door open I dont want to take risk. I do feel like touching him though.

Guest Driclor

hi guys,

I think I heard a friend talking last time about this Mr Tan you guys talking.

He is a 'Uncle' right? The shop is at B1? Right at a corner?

Is this is the shop and guy you talking about... according to my friend, the massage is good. You can go nude during the massage and he does not mind you jerking off in his presence after the massage.

Wanted to try but hv no chance. Last his contact too... What is his chargers?

THanks.

Really! Can jerk off in front of him? Can jerk him off or not? His charge is quite reasonable. It is $25 for an hour massage I think. I have not gone back for a while bcause no happy ending. I have seen a woman in the shop before. I think maybe his wife. That is why I dont really feel like going there.

Guest Driclor

I dun think can jerk him off lah.... What I hear from my friend is that Mr Tan dun mind ppl jerking off when having erection.

You have his contact?

Guest beefjerky

a reliable source tells me you can jerk YOURSELF off in his presence. sometimes he watches on with delight. but i have yet to hear that he jerks off for anyone. dun think he is into that. he is quite a respectable guy.

guys, not enough men in the suana or the cruising grounds? or the home-bound massuers not providing happy ending?

spare the old man, give him a break. he is trying to earn his living.

"watch with delight"? then what you expect him to do? 1 kick at your groin?

imagine a female go to your work place and start masterbating in front of you, how would you feel? what if she is a client? i bet you will watch with delight as well... :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

guys, not enough men in the suana or the cruising grounds? or the home-bound massuers not providing happy ending?

imagine a female go to your work place and start masterbating in front of you, how would you feel? what if she is a client? i bet you will watch with delight as well... :)

Haha .... some times i really dun understand why must jerk off in front of masseur ??? :unsure:

i fully support with "oralb" !! He just only earning $25 for one hour ... is not 250 dollars leh.

Guest Guest

Someone said Kim Cheong can teach the correct method of manhood massage? What's the Chinese word or phrase for "manhood massage"?

Haha .... some times i really dun understand why must jerk off in front of masseur ??? :unsure:

i fully support with "oralb" !! He just only earning $25 for one hour ... is not 250 dollars leh.

Yah,

Why not you pay someone $25 and ask them to watch you JO?

I am sure a lot of takers in BW.

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Really! Can jerk off in front of him? Can jerk him off or not? His charge is quite reasonable. It is $25 for an hour massage I think. I have not gone back for a while bcause no happy ending. I have seen a woman in the shop before. I think maybe his wife. That is why I dont really feel like going there.

Hmm...just making sure if I am understanding this correctly.

Jerking yourself off, in the presence of quite possibly a straight massuer (straight or gay; doesn't really matter actually) because you got sexually arroused as a result of a massage (non sexual). Correct?

Why would anyone entertain the idea, let alone do it?

WTF? :blink::unsure:

Guest Guest
is terry(clementi) still offering massage???

Yes!!! Terrry is still in operation :clap: .. I was there 2 weeks ago

ok.... wat services does he provide??

Guest Guest

Back to Mr. Tan...he is situated in Basement 3 near the lift. There are (or maybe used to be) a few massage places in the building, so please don't get mixed up.

His massage is value for money...at S$25 per hour, I think it is hard to beat. He does quite a good tuina for the back and stomache. Other than that, I think his skill is average. He is very friendly and likes to chit chat. If you catch him in the right mood, he will will probably tell you his life story! Hahaha!

Anyway, I do observe that he likes chubby guys...so maybe to those earlier postings, are your friends stocky/chubby type?

I do find it funny that he allows you to jerk off in his presence...i always thought he is straight. He did indicate once that people thought he is gay. Somehow his action is abit contradicting.....

Wonder if anyone has gone one further? :rolleyes: