Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 3a

a reliable source tells me you can jerk YOURSELF off in his presence. sometimes he watches on with delight. but i have yet to hear that he jerks off for anyone. dun think he is into that. he is quite a respectable guy.

how about his business partner Steven? How is his massage?

btw, how are their gua sha skills? when do you need gua sha?

Guest Two Cents
Hi,

Anyone hear of a home based therapist HOMME THERAPIST, I think is located at Serangoon.

Rec'd a SMS promotion last night, would like to hear some comments from you guys if possible :)

Thanks

I do not receive any SMS. Why don't you do us a favor: Try him and TELL US ! :D

Hi, just wanted to say that I did try Homme, at Serangoon.

Massage skills not too bad at all. Place is clean and presentable. No happy ending though and I dont know if it was cos it was my first time there or if the massage is completely straight. :-) Anyway, was not looking for a happy ending so ....

Ciao for now.

Guest Guest
Hi,

Where exactly is this Homme @ Serangoon? Can't seem to find any details in BW...

Guest Two Cents
Hi,

Where exactly is this Homme @ Serangoon? Can't seem to find any details in BW...

He used to advertise in the black and white section of the IS magazine that comes out on Fridays. I have not seen him advertising in a long time. Perhaps you can try SGBOY, the advertisements there? Sorry but I do not have his contact any longer.

Rgds

Guest Guest30

has anyone tried this masseur? any comment please.. thanks

Name : Terry J (29 yo, Chinese)

Place : St George Road , 5 mins walk from Boon Keng MRT

Facility : Private Flat. Aircon room in flat

Guest bearbear

for those whom always keep on asking "anyone tried this, anyone tried that" i suggest that you do a search on the names first and this thread on massage goes way way back,, maybe you can get the answer faster as sometimes it can be abit much when people always asking for reports on so and so. why not for once someone else besides the usual folks go and get the massge and give a field report?

cheers

bb

Just wonder, are there any new matured masseur to introduce/ share?

Hi there, i would think if you want to get a good massage and dont mind matured therapist then why not try the guys at The Male therapist. They are qualified and would give you value for your monies worth too.

There's something called Google Singapore. Something called Yahoo Singapore. Both are not very difficult to use.

Also I think the address is in one of the previous entries in this thread, or in one of the other massage threads.

Don't be lazy and expect people to spoonfeed you. Go look for it yourself.

Guest Guest

Hi there, i would think if you want to get a good massage and dont mind matured therapist then why not try the guys at The Male therapist. They are qualified and would give you value for your monies worth too.

bigis4me, i believe that you are david who is the owner of The Male Therapist. kinda of weird having you advertise for yourself but don't identify yourself as the owner right??

Guest Guest
Hihi .... all, :B)

I m new here ....

Can anyone tell me that Why massage must be naked?

Can i wear my underwear for massage?

Thks ... :blink:

Dear MP4, you pay for the massage session so you can wear anything you want ---- like your evening gown ? By the way, is you kooJiao

Hihi .... all, :B)

I m new here ....

Can anyone tell me that Why massage must be naked?

Can i wear my underwear for massage?

Thks ... :blink:

May I ask MP4 back why must massage be done with underwear? Why cant it be done in nudity? <_<

Oh ..... Y dun nake? becos i m shy .... & .... also ..... always ....... get hard n hard lor. :oops:

so smiple still need to ask me la ... :yuk:

Guest Guest

str8chnguy,how much you charge for massage,I am looking for a good one and regular .I am massage fanatic at least once a week if not more depending whether during that week I can find someone in the saunas to shoot my cum. :whistle:

There is no rule saying that massage need to be nude, just accordingly to your wish.

MP4, having hard on during massage is very normal, most people behave this way, don't be " alarm " :D

From what you say, you should feel proud when having hard on what, your tool size is nice, don't need to be shy :P

bigis4me, i believe that you are david who is the owner of The Male Therapist. kinda of weird having you advertise for yourself but don't identify yourself as the owner right??

Dear guest, I would like to make things straight that first thing is, i am not the boss of The Male Therapist but only one of the senior therapist there. I would say that i am just answering one of the questions asked here and that was where is there a place where you can get good massage and matured therapist. You know me at the male therapistso you would also know that the male therapist are qualified and not the typical young petite guys working there.

Oh ..... Y dun nake? becos i m shy .... & .... also ..... always ....... get hard n hard lor. :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

Me too :oops: but I don't care :twisted: because I find myself in heaven the moment the masseur touches my didi

with underwear on, how to get such feeling !?!?

Oh ..... Y dun nake? becos i m shy .... &  .... also ..... always ....... get hard n hard lor.  :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

Me too :oops: but I don't care :twisted: because I find myself in heaven the moment the masseur touches my didi

with underwear on, how to get such feeling !?!?

Hi guys, what you are saying is quite true, whether you want to wear underwear or not is up to you but as a therapist we will inform the client that the oil may stain it. And as we want the flow of the massage to go smoothly, underwear tends to make it that we have to skip over it and continue and thats to me not the best thing.

And as regarding clients having a hardon, my answer to client is well i must have just touch your sensitive point and aside from that you should be happy it is still working and up when somebody touches you.Usually that would give a smile on the clients face and he now enjoys the massage more relaxed. :)

a. To answer Buaya's question above; Terry of BoonKeng (St George Road) - his contact is listed in the BW massage list. Some of the guys may not have realised that we have moved the latest massage list to http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2445 . It can be located under the Services, Biz & Useful Web Links forum.

b. I have a backlog list of new massuers that you guys may want to try and provide trip report on.

Steven/30+ : Simei : 9853 3763 : $60/hour (Recommended by a regular BW reader)

ChengSoon/30+ : PotongPasir : He advertises under BW Services, Biz & Useful Web Links forum.

Dylan : Jalan Batu : 9819 1330

I will slowly add them to the main BW Home-based Massage List (HML) when I have tried them in person - hopefully soon :)

c. New Diamond Health Club has recently engaged a new batch of Masseurs.

Understand charges are $55/hour in the day and $50 after 6pm. Charges are inclusive of Diamond Health Club entrance fee. A lot of new Home Based masseurs are charging more than that.

See the link at : http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtop...indpost&p=48469

d. Guys share more reviews after you tried them.

Guest chen_ling
Oh, also, anyone has Boon Keng's Terry's number? I can't seem to find it in the list... Thanks!

U can contact Terry at 9066 8489 he has shifted to St. George's Rd

I hav tried him b4......good massage.....can sleep very well after that... :thumb:

Guest Guest_dammitman12345
Anyone tried Ben from Bedok North ?

I searched thru and it seems like no one has reported on him.

Ben from Bedok? hardfitbod or something?

I've tried him before.

His body is not as solid as the pics he puts up. In fact he is a bit saggy.

He talks about $ before and while massaging - hoping that you will pay more.

He is willing to go all the way. Hence, focus is not exactly massage (you get my hint! :) )

He even goes to another local website to advertise for himself. He pretended to be a satisfied customer until someone highlighted to him that he should at least have used a fictitious email. He also advertises in that website - T****y If you know that website, go to the massage thread and scroll through. You will find fithardbod asking about Ben from Bedok and then fithardrod claiming to be a very satisfied customer :blink: . Then you find fithardrod in the classified sections (and the yahoo classified sections) advertising for himself.

His bed in his bedroom = his massage bed. Yes. No proper bed.

He doesnt show his face in his websites. You look at him in person and you know why. Better business if face not shown lah.

He should appeal to those who like uncle with slightly saggy boobs.

My opinion. You can try.

Guest BtmUnc
I've tried him before.

His body is not as solid as the pics he puts up. In fact he is a bit saggy.

He talks about $ before and while massaging - hoping that you will pay more.

He is willing to go all the way. Hence, focus is not exactly massage (you get my hint! :) )

fithardrod claiming to be a very satisfied customer :blink: . Then you find fithardrod in the classified sections (and the yahoo classified sections) advertising for himself.

He doesnt show his face in his websites. You look at him in person and you know why. Better business if face not shown lah.

He should appeal to those who like uncle with slightly saggy boobs.

My opinion. You can try.

For someone who is not satisfied, you seem to be watching out for him quite closely.

Is Ben that bodybuilding uncle ? If so, I have tried him.

Because of his built, he gives a strong hard massage. I had a shoulder ache that I thought was rheumatism. He massaged me real hard and diagnosed that it was only muscle ache and not rheumatism. My ache did not go away immediately but actually only slowly subsided. So he was right; sigh of relief.

Because of his age, he cannot be expected to be toned but he is still tall and muscular and very my type. He is also the strong silent type who can't talk much and the brutish straight acting type who don't know how to sweet talk to customers. He is not highly educated ( my guess) so a bit shy too.

For that, many customers thought he is proud and choosy with customers. I told him that some people here are passing those comments about him. He did not deny that because some customers make him feel uneasy or don't understand his personality at all. He knows he has to be chatty and friendly but it is really difficult for him and some pushy customers make it worse. Let's just say that we can't expect to like everybody so he being so straight forward type don't know how to put on a false smile. But if you are nice to him, he will surely respond.

I asked him who put up those advertisements for him since he don't know how to use computer, he has some idea that they were by his friends/customers. Well I am one too. Check me out if you are skeptical. I didn't want to put up review about him though it only one visit months ago and I was tempted to go back. Hehe I was afraid if his friends tell him, he can easily figure out who I was.

Why? Because I asked him to do anal massage and he did a damn good job so much so that I told him that I am ready for him to penetrate me. The disappointment was that he didn't, so who said he goes all the way?

He explained that for his age, he can't always perform when demanded. Things do have to go slow and if we have the time he may be able to. Don't say hope is not eternal so I tried all means to arouse him in half hour or so. Let's just say I teased him while he massaged my shoulder. Slowly he warmed up to me and teased me back.

Did you know he use that room also for his workout. It has a massage bed, who said he doesn't? Also a full wall mirror. Standing next to him I felt puny especially with my white hainanese chicken fairness. We did some poses together and some of them will be too embarrassing to describe here. His thick fingers did a good middle finger salute up my ass and I can see myself doing shameless things in the full mirror wall; he must have never seen an uncle as slutty as me before and it was fun for him too.

Unfortunately he finger fxxked me good that I cummed before he was ready. That's when I realised we were way past the one hour and worse, pass 11pm. My god, I had to run though he invited me to stay longer. I was working late that day and tired with a nagging shoulder ache for weeks. I wanted to go home and sleep then but that ache will spoil my sleep and I worried it was rheumatism.

That's when I thought I'll get a massage to ease the pain and hopefully ease away my tired body too. Hence it was already 9:15pm when I got to his place.

Well I wasn't really looking for sex but he turned me on and the sexual relief and the massage was so relaxing that I overslept the next day. He didn't even once mentioned about tips or time up. I wished he did because getting home this late was going to be hell for me but luck was on my side. Hehe.

Well, I thought about going for another massage again but strangely never had the courage to do so because I was aware that these things can be addictive.

Why? because I had a few men before and each time I can't control myself even though I always say I shouldn't be doing what they wanted of me. But each time only got me more addicted.

Guest Guest_dammitman12345
Just in case there is confusion.

Are we talking about the same Ben ?

http://relax4uguy.com

The site said he is 37. I don't think 37 is considered an uncle.

I thought uncle should be someone above 45+.

And at 169, I don't think that is considered tall.

That is in my opinion, of course.

Yes... at least that's the ben of Bedok that I have visited...

He said he is in his thirties. Pay him a visit, take a good look.

What I know about him is that he is not entirely frank. He uses different nicks just to self-advertise.

According to a forummer here, someone else advertises for Ben. That person probably shares his same email account, lives in the same flat and is in here advertising for himself.

When you are that desperate for business, you are desperate.

I mean, if you have to lie about your age... :D

For someone who is not satisfied, you seem to be watching out for him quite closely.

Is Ben that bodybuilding uncle ? If so, I have tried him......

Very long post. Just want to know does this masseur u talk about speak mandarin? There are a few home masseur in Bedok but somehow i think u r talking about Paul.

Name : Paul Lim (55+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Bedok Flat (near Bedok stadium)

Facility : Aircon room with proper massage bed

Rate : $30/hr

I quoted this from the "BW Home-based Massage List (H M L)" thread in the Service, Biz section. There's a link to the field report on Paul there. I think ur description fit closer to him leh. I have not tried Paul yet but i'm interested to tried him 1 day. BtmUnc, can u pm me? :)

Guest stoneguy

Very long post. Just want to know does this masseur u talk about speak mandarin? There are a few home masseur in Bedok but somehow i think u r talking about Paul.

I think BtmUnc is definitely talking about Paul. I tried Paul several time and really enjoyed his massage.

Guest chen_ling
Thanks, HendryTan and chen_ling... Strange... I can't see his number on the list all this while...

u r welcomed...i got his number from trevvy...

anyway go hav a try and tell us what u experience....

enjoy yourself....cheers...

Is Ben that bodybuilding uncle ? If so, I have tried him.

hihi

Possible to have his contacts? will like to have a good sleep after a good massage. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Ai yo, rtmdmb already given Ben's link in the post (just abt an hour before you) and you still asking for contact number huh?

Go to the website and click on the tab "contact" not very difficult, right? :o

Guest Guest_Dammitman12345

Name : Paul Lim (55+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Bedok Flat (near Bedok stadium)

Facility : Aircon room with proper massage bed

Rate : $30/hr

I quoted this from the "BW Home-based Massage List (H M L)" thread in the Service, Biz section. There's a link to the field report on Paul there. I think ur description fit closer to him leh. I have not tried Paul yet but i'm interested to tried him 1 day. BtmUnc, can u pm me? :)

Nope! I'm refering to Ben with the email hardfitbod or something to that effect.

He used poppers when I was there. He said it'll make him high.

He speaks English but not good English.

I think we are not talking about the same person

Look at this ad:

http://www.trevvy.com/cap/detail.php?siteid=8488

Just remember he looks different.