Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 3a

Well, if you are honestly looking for a good and strong massage, I would recommend Terry at Clementi. His massage is good and strong hands.

I concur... I just came back from Terry's place.. all my aches and tensions are gone!!!

Guest, If you expect people to put effort to massage you and yet you expect the charges to be $10 or $20, you must be crazy lor. Why don't you put yourself in their shoes.

You massage people and get paid like $10, you want?

From your reply, it is obvious you are talking like a kid.

Yah, $10 or $20 is too cheap if you seriously want good massages.

Terry is really good for around $30. Strong massages and you can tell him which body part is aching and he will focus on that area.

Usually he would offer his own brewed herbal tea. He is friendly with good massage skills. :thumb:

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Terry at Clementi .... He is not my type becos he is stocky fat n old. He is not good looking also ......... His massage i felt that is soso .......... :swear:

now MP4 are you going for a massage or a manhunt show?

for your info

stocky fat? u know how many of the members here digged stocky or chubby guys?

old? once again the crowd here like them older, and please you will get old also, it is a matter of time.

not goodlooking? eye of the beholder, then again you are paying for his massage not his looks. it is as if you are condemning the hawker stall just coz the stall owner isnt hunky enough.

a massage is a personal experience and rather subjective, but your comments are more of personal attack rather than his skills.

to me you are treating massuers like hookers

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Terry at Clementi .... He is not my type becos he is stocky fat n old. He is not good looking also ......... His massage i felt that is soso .......... :swear:

MP4, It's a shame to have PLU like you with a disrespectful attitude....Pls look yourself in the mirror and seriously look carefully...on second thought, you better dont as the mirror will crack. :ph34r:

You have no insight on what is ahead of you, poor soul

z

MP4, why do you treat those home base masseurs like prostitute? If you want sex, you can go to any of those commercial massage place like Ocxxnic or Lxp Lxp, etc.

Please treat people with respect, they may not be your type, but you don't have to belittle and bitch about them.

还是积一点口德,不要造口业,不然你最不想要的反而会被你得

到. :D

Guest bearbear

Aiyo, MP4!

I agree with what everyone said,OralB said is very true. stocky & fat, hello most of us here like our men stocky or fat leh, for me, the the older the better.

Cant u come up with a better name than MP4 as nowadays Ipod Video 80GB very cheap already leh, who would want an MP4??? :D

also,terry has alot of fans here, i have not tried him but the whole forum cant be wrong............hes good, only reason why i have not tried him is cuz i live one end sg and he lives on the other end, too far.

cheers

Guest Driclor
Very busy this week so din have a chance to try Mr. Tan....

But I also find very weird calling to make appt for the first time via Mobile Phone :)

Passby the shop yesterday... Wow.. the main door is not closed then the room is just curtain. Is it safe? Dun feel very safe like that :)

Anyway, think the chargers as follows:-

30mins $15

60mins $25

70mins $30

90mins $38

There are also few more shops doing foot reflex and massage like Well.com, Power Healing... Any1 tried b4? Do comments :)

MP4, why do you treat those home base masseurs like prostitute? If you want sex, you can go to any of those commercial massage place like Ocxxnic or Lxp Lxp, etc.

Please treat people with respect, they may not be your type, but you don't have to belittle and bitch about them.

到. :D

I dun like him ..... He very uncle n uncle leh. i like young young one ....... :(

MP4, why do you treat those home base masseurs like prostitute?  If you want sex, you can go to any of those commercial massage place like Ocxxnic or Lxp Lxp, etc.

到.  :D

I dun like him ..... He very uncle n uncle leh. i like young young one ....... :(

Old,fat.stocky,ugly....you will be one day.Look into the mirror yourself,are you that good looking afterall....

Guest bearbear
MP4, why do you treat those home base masseurs like prostitute?  If you want sex, you can go to any of those commercial massage place like Ocxxnic or Lxp Lxp, etc.

you shoot ur self in the leg man, if u dun likr old one than why go to him when everyone here knows that terry is an uncle, if u like young one why even go to him or why even come this forum as most of us here are matured or like matured and those whom like young here also dun mind matured...........

u know what i think MP3, sorry have to downgrade u to a MP3 as i just learn that ur GB size very very low.

U were horny and wanted some extra fm terry, terry did not give for reasons i dun know(maybe ur not his type..........) than u sour grapes and say whatever u said.

its ok for u to disagree with people here as u have ur own taste and theres nothing wrong with that as what nice to me may not be nice to u but to give reasons like fat stocky n old as reasons when u know that this forum mostly matured men is like going to a ladies forum and saying u hate ladies drivers. and to make matters worst u clearly said u like younger but i sure that it is also clearly said that terry is in his 50s..........

so to be ur being a bitch :swear: .

as i said its ok to disagree with anyone here but pls disagree with proper facts.

cheers

Guest Guest

MP4.. are you looking for massage service or match making service?

....Pls look yourself in the mirror and seriously look carefully...on second thought, you better dont as the mirror will crack.  :ph34r:

Reflection you very chek ar leh, you know the mirror will crack and you still ask him to look in to the mirror, spare a thought for the mirror lah, it is a poor thing liao have to face this beast everyday and yet you have to torture it.

I dun like him ..... He very uncle n uncle leh. i like young young one .......  :(

I have never curse anyone in my life and I think I would like to have some FUN now. I don't know how old are you, but I hope that by the time you reach the 12am of today, you will look like an old undle with crack face and your d*** probably cannot move an inch even if you have seen the most sexy young guy on earth.

Oh, don't forget to step on the banana skin and do aim your head at the passingby vehicle. And welcome to hell :twisted: They have the sword moutain and you can sit on them and break your a**l day by day, and burn your lips with boiling oil so that you will be shun when you even beg to suck someone.

okay guys, back to the topic, leave this useless amobae alone, he is not fit and an insult to all the slut...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Guest Guest
[

You're obviously some stupid fxxk! Even those that just scan through the post would know Terry is not young young and you had to go all the way to have his massage? Hahahahahaha.. That alone tells me alot about your intelligence.

Different people have different taste and taste also change with time. But for you I guess just from your attitude you stink more than the oldest man I see in Hong Lim Park.. I rather make out with an 80 year old ah pek (not that I have that fetish) than be anywhere near you. Jerk!

mp4, I dedicate this birthday song to you on your birthday every year, hope you enjoy! :D

http://dingo.care2.com/cards/flash/5409/daboyz2.swf

Hmmm,the most suitable birthday song for MP4.Wish all that are sung comes through just for you.

Guest Guest
hmmmmm.....guys how come you all get so agitated and angry with one's with a peanut size brain..... :D and talk with their ass hole

Simple...they are all fans of Terry lah... <_<

hmmmmm.....guys how come you all get so agitated and angry with one's with a peanut size brain..... :D and talk with their ass hole

Simple...they are all fans of Terry lah... <_<

nah, i doubt so, most people here speak objectively on the skill of a therapist rather drooling on the look of the therapist or the built of the therapist.

aromatherapist, bodywork therapist & esthetician

Though my type of man is not fat or stocky, the issue here is about RESPECT. I had tried Terry before and I am very satisfied with his massage skills.

I will give him 8/10 based on his skills.

And I still go to him for his therapeutic skills.

And even if I have never patronized Terry, I will still condemn that particular guest for his disrespectful attitude.

z

Guest Guest

All MP4 did was to give his feedback. Perphaps his only mistake was his insensitive remarks.

Look at the number of knives been thrown at him. Poor MP4, he did not even dare to rebut. As mature adults, let's be more forgiving.

Enough said. ;)

guest above, go back and read his feedback and our subsequent comments, was MP4 commenting on the massuer's skill or the looks?

it wasnt just insensitive remarks, it is more personal attack.

i am sure you are a working adult, how would you feel if someone comes up to you and say you are a lousy worker coz you look old/ fat/ unattractive?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest
guest above, go back and read his feedback and our subsequent comments, was MP4 commenting on the massuer's skill or the looks?

it wasnt just insensitive remarks, it is more personal attack.

i am sure you are a working adult, how would you feel if someone comes up to you and say you are a lousy worker coz you look old/ fat/ unattractive?

My friend, how many of the subsequent remarks directed at MP4 do not fall into the category of personal attacks?

We have made our point to MP4.

Let's be more forgiving and move on.

I'm sure u have more important matters to handle.

Take care ;)

Guest Guest

But I also find very weird calling to make appt for the first time via Mobile Phone :)

Passby the shop yesterday... Wow.. the main door is not closed then the room is just curtain. Is it safe? Dun feel very safe like that :)

Mr Tan dun offer "extras" so safe not safe not an issue. Cos even if someone would just to enter...they would see massage only. <_<

Guest Furious!

no body is going to pity MP4!

well i dont keep quiet also can not, i only have 8 words to describe him:

老鼠过街 人人喊打

you deserve it!!!

Guest Driclor

Mr Tan dun offer "extras" so safe not safe not an issue. Cos even if someone would just to enter...they would see massage only. <_<

Hi Guest,

Thanks for reply.

But I was told that you will have to remove your clothes... so is still a privacy issue I think :)

Guest Guest

Has anyone try Thai boys currently in Singapore for theirs massage?

Have been hearding lots of Thai massage after many Singaporeans visited Thailand. Thought of trying since don't need travel to Thailand can get the massage service by Thai boy in Singapore. Any recommendations?

Has anyone try Thai boys currently in Singapore for theirs massage?

Have been hearding lots of Thai massage after many Singaporeans visited Thailand. Thought of trying since don't need travel to Thailand can get the massage service by Thai boy in Singapore. Any recommendations?

They used to be at the former Sphere spa, but since its closed down where are those Thai masseurs now hanging around? :unsure:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest
Y club. Had session with one in Y-club. Handsome face nice lean bod but cock **.

Y club is also providing massage services too? Pls share what is the charges like who are the masseurs worth to try? Thks.

Guest Guest
just wondering, do u guys tip the homebased masseurs usually and if so, how much do u tip?

Usually don't tip the masseurs whether is homebased or shop unless they provide an excellent professional services. However, I do tip the masseurs generously on the special occassions like CNY, Labour Day, XMas etc. It is just my own living style.

Guest Guest
Y club. Had session with one in Y-club. Handsome face nice lean bod but cock **.

Visited Y club tonight. Don't see any Thai boy masseurs, very disappointed.

Anyone encounter, pls enlighten?

Y-club is NOT providing massage service but these thai boys go there solicit for business because many old rich uncle. Think the management knew about their operation. guest_KONG, many sauna can still get sodomised, have a choice not to go if you think it's dirty. Boys usually there after 4pm, you can't miss, nice lean sexytatooed bod and good looking too.

Guest Calvin
just wondering, do u guys tip the homebased masseurs usually and if so, how much do u tip?

I usually tips my masseur between $10 to $40.

But thats depends on you. My homebased masseur doesn't provides any special services, only provides professional services.

Guest Guest
Y-club is NOT providing massage service but these thai boys go there solicit for business because many old rich uncle. Think the management knew about their operation. guest_KONG, many sauna can still get sodomised, have a choice not to go if you think it's dirty. Boys usually there after 4pm, you can't miss, nice lean sexytatooed bod and good looking too.

Hi hotbod38,

How much you paid for Thai boys massage services? BTW, how to approach them for massage in Y club or any other clubs? Pls enlighten, thks.

Guest Guest
saw in ystrday new paper, the pearl center place is JJ studio having offer of $80 for 2 hr treatment. the add is #03-28 i think. fyi. i have not had time to go try yet.

There is no such JJ Studio at this address. Next .....

Guest guest...

anyone who is looking for decent nice massage should try well.com at lucky chinatown. good service, good massage, cheap ($38/hr). but if you looking for happy ending, forget it.

Ask for $70, massage so so. Go if you looking for sex only. They will approach you. Good way to seek sex with hunky guys instead of cruising sauna still noboy want me. Sigh, when I was younger, so many chase after me. old liaw no value.

saw in ystrday new paper, the pearl center place is JJ studio having offer of $80 for 2 hr treatment. the add is #03-28 i think. fyi. i have not had time to go try yet.

There is no such JJ Studio at this address. Next .....

have, the add is #03-24 sorry for typo. sms the therapist n its by appt only. only 1 therapist n no hanky panky. don't ask 'cause he'll scold you one!~