Male HQ

Taking A Poll: If You Can Have Only 1 Color For Your Wardrobe, Which Color Would You Choose? Why?

homSPA

White...

You are a very neat and tidy person. Hygiene is very important to you. You may even brush your teeth after every meal and you like the feeling of being clean.

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

dark blue or grey!

You like to stay home to cuddle and snuggle. You would describe yourself as a homely person.

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

grey, black and white.

You have the tendency to think you are always right. Be careful ya? When you think that you are right, remember that we live in a three dimensional world. It's all about having different angles to the same object, things appear different to different people. Respect the differences, live and let live.

If I would only want 1 colour, it would be Black because I fancy the dark more than the light.

You a a rather fashionable person. You have the X factor, the cool factor, whatever you call it. You are popular among friends and you tend to hang around people of the same kind. You run away from cliches and people who are religious, but you tend to attract them at the same time. 

Red, not my fav, but a lot of red. why? mother's house rule #1 for CNY.  therefore every year must buy at least 1 red colored shirt/t-shirt. for CNY.

You are an easy going person. Not that you have no principles, but you rather not rock the boat. You have your opinions, but you would rather keep them to yourself, unless provoked. 

You like to make statements and try to be funny. You are a fun person to hang around.

orange 

You got a sweet tooth. You enjoy outdoors, travel around the world. Life is meaningless without adventures. If you are a young lad, then perhaps that will be your future.

You got a sweet tooth. You enjoy outdoors, travel around the world. Life is meaningless without adventures. If you are a young lad, then perhaps that will be your future.

hahhah so true 

You a a rather fashionable person. You have the X factor, the cool factor, whatever you call it. You are popular among friends and you tend to hang around people of the same kind. You run away from cliches and people who are religious, but you tend to attract them at the same time. 

Thank you. <3 It's so true.

bistre brown

Let me rephrase this. People who loves brown tend to be connected to the earth, they can be very soft and sensitive in nature. To protect themselves, they may conjure up a defense mechanism to what Is perceived as a split personality. Such that, you want something and you reject the thing that you want most. Sometimes out of fear of losing it, so it's better not to have it at all. You tend to think too much, too precise, you make yourself miserable. You are too hard on yourself. That being said, because you have a very high expectation of yourself, you tend to excel in the things that you do. You are a winner. Let go of the past that's hurting you. Learn to free yourself. Namaste.

Edited by homSPA

no black? grey then. no other colour comes close

You have an interesting way at looking at things. You are definitely not conventional. You pursue your dreams, but you let it run its own course, as if it knows where and how to run. Because of your obliging personality, although you have quite a dark one, you are willing to give in to others. So that makes you a likeable person, otherwise  you would be rather obnoxious. Towards your friends and loved ones, you tend to be double standard.

i have a lot of black actually, but since black is not counted, i'll take blue.

Black is at the end spectrum of the color in blue. Alright. For guys who loves blue tends to be tricky. Such that, what might appear to be an acquired taste; since young, for babies born in a certain culture and time, where parents while buy stereotype colors for they children. Blue for boy, pink for gals. Even up to today. These stereotypes lingers. It makes it easy for classification and organization. Color coding.

Guys who likes blue tend to be conventional. Depends what is conventional during their times. They somehow appear straight or having a preference to be regarded as straight. They want to be perceived as straight. Again, that depends on the culture that he lives. If being outrightly gay is the in thing, the major shift of perceptions can happen when people challenge the notion of what does all this hidding behind going to add value or improve one's quality of life. We only have one life to live. Once we miss it, it's gone. Time and tide wait for no man.

So preference of color does shift as our personality changes. For some it goes in cycles and somewhat appear to be mood swings.

No specific color that for me as I like to try different colors for everyday.

However, if really want me to make an option then will be orange.

Smiling and Laughing will cure the sadness   :wub::D  :wub:

No specific color that for me as I like to try different colors for everyday.

However, if really want me to make an option then will be orange.

You are a very curious person. You live by the moto, "you dunno unless you try." So you tend to want to try everything in life. You like adventures and an adrenaline seeker.

Most of my clothes are white. But if I can only have one colour. I will pick red.

You are a very patriotic person. A loyal friend. Someone that people can trust and rely on. You are the best friend anyone can get. Hmmmmm... can I get to know you? :)

You are an easy going person. Not that you have no principles, but you rather not rock the boat. You have your opinions, but you would rather keep them to yourself, unless provoked. 

Wow, agree with the rest except for the "easy going" i always think of myself being a difficult person. 

Wow, agree with the rest except for the "easy going" i always think of myself being a difficult person. 

O well, it depends on the context which I did not kinda elaborate. I am easy going towards people generally even waiters and customer service officers, I try to be understanding. But when it comes to work, I am very demanding and can be a very difficult person, due to my high standard I impose on professionalism. 

Navy blue.

You are a sailor and you love popeye. LOL just kidding. You have a deep and mellow personality. Still waters run deep. You appear calm and put together, but there're a lot of things going inside your mind.

*disclaimer - this rantings is just for fun and it will only work if you are giving accurate information. Also, it doesn't work if you ask it for another person.

Edited by homSPA

O well, it depends on the context which I did not kinda elaborate. I am easy going towards people generally even waiters and customer service officers, I try to be understanding. But when it comes to work, I am very demanding and can be a very difficult person, due to my high standard I impose on professionalism. 

well if u put it that way i am easy, im a sucker when it come to sweet  talk.  someone did comment that before.

Guest Glyph

bistre brown

Let me rephrase this. People who loves brown tend to be connected to the earth, they can be very soft and sensitive in nature. To protect themselves, they may conjure up a defense mechanism to what Is perceived as a split personality. Such that, you want something and you reject the thing that you want most. Sometimes out of fear of losing it, so it's better not to have it at all. You tend to think too much, too precise, you make yourself miserable. You are too hard on yourself. That being said, because you have a very high expectation of yourself, you tend to excel in the things that you do. You are a winner. Let go of the past that's hurting you. Learn to free yourself. Namaste.

I'm pretty sure this isn't derived solely from my choice of colour.

Light blue/White

You love the sky and cotton candy clouds. You are young at heart. You chase after childhood sweethearts, oh well not necessarily true but you have a naive love for things that are pure, fun, and simple happiness.

I'm pretty sure this isn't derived solely from my choice of colour.

Perhaps... perhaps...  :ph34r:

blue (:

You are a boy-next-door type. You enjoy the pop culture. Classical music is not your cup of tea unless it becomes a trend among your peers. Basically, you follow trends and will not jump into a band wagon without others jumping in first.

Gray :P

You are a sensual person. I like things in between. "Not too cold, not too hot." You enjoy to tease and being teased. Eroticism and sensuality is your main preoccupation. You like see-through but not transparent. You like to be ambiguous, read between the lines, neither here nor there. You don't like to be found in an argument, you don't take sides. You like to stay neutral, and see both sides of the story.

OMEGEEEE this is so F true! I just wanna kiss u right now. LOL  :thumb:

haha is this just based on the color red?

Hmm.. actually I use a lot of my instinct. My staff used to call me a mind reader because I can read their minds to exact pin-point accuracy. I can read a lot of things around me, but at times I choose to be quiet. Sometimes when someone tells me a lie, I pretend to believe. But I actually know what's going around. The more I read, the more I practice, the better I become. Before I can read, I need something factual and some context. In this case would be your choice of color, and the way you express it. Your expression is equally, if not more important. That's how it is.

Edited by homSPA

Ok.. If there's no more participants, I would like to discontinue my free-reading service :)^_^

Edited by homSPA