Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

Rumor has it that International Superstar Sun Ho was the first choice for a leading role in 2005 film Memoirs of A Geisha.

According to her representative, she had to turned it down so she can focus on her billboard-charting music career.

But based on some unspecified source, the real reason was she was denied the groundbreaking hollywood role because the director and producer felt that Sunho's stunning and amazing natural beauty will make her co-stars pale in comparison.

"Zhang Ziyi, Michelle Yeoh and Gong Li felt threaten immensely by Sunho and refuse to work during the filming" ... according to an eyewitness who works on the film's set.

-Reuters.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Hello Hello... Sun Ho... WHO?????

Call herself an International Superstar...... hahaha... LMAO.. who wonder that lots of those Shameless Singaporean ( u know who... that guy in Yellow Trunk from Singapore and Idol The guy who sing Mandarin who had a Breast Implant....) also claim that they are SuperStar.. hahaha

I think that she let us down.... Does she know that what Geisha means in the first place... If she is proud to be a Singaporean and represent Singapore.. She should not used that world Geisha cos its only meant for Japanese and it represent Japan culture  ...

Once again.. Sun Ho??? WHO??? oh... she is that woman that her husband cheated (sorry.... not cheated... he only USED) the money from the church and also claimed that GOD spoke to him in his dream....

MJ is a tad prettier than SH here.

hosun.jpg

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I hope this case can come to an end soon if not now. The more this news or any related topics appear on my screen, the more sad and depress I feel.

Looking at her picture with KH walking to the court; she looks ugly n evil. How could she ever be a pastor, how could she be a singer? the only way is the amount of money used to make it work.

No religion nor God needs their people to dress like a prostitute, make up like a devil to spread holy words; only devils do that. Both of them are 披着羊皮的狼. they only cause more people to stumble.

$30,000 birthday cash gift???? using the church fund????? she sucks better than any vampire

Guest Raiden Alpha

She is not a teenage girl already. She know what she is doing. I don't believe she is using church funds to propel her vanity project to stardom.

More likely they are using this singing career as a front and diversion tactics to use the church funds as a start up capital to invest in Ponzi schemes and dubious activities to roll in more money for themselves and laundering too.

Nevertheless these are all speculations we shall leave it at that. The public demand the court to seek out the truth and administer the proper judgement and sentence to this group of people.

Until then no one is guilty.

You people should stop trolling Sun Ho with weak potshots like her Geisha persona, her international superstar status etc.  

It's a fact she went multi-platinum in Taiwan and China and topped the Billboard charts in the United States and the UK Musicweek charts.

Do you really even want to dispute her achievements in the music industry?

She had a very strong track record working with FIR, Milk, Tan Han Jin, Lee Wei Song, Peter Rafelson, David Foster, the Underdogs, Wyclef Jean, Laurieann Gibson, Missy Elliot, Redone, etc.

She's definitely got what it takes to bounce back from this saga.

You guys just watch, she will be back.

Well now we know, Money is Numero Uno.

Money can buy anything ..

you want chart success, you can buy it.

you want air play, buy radio time..

you want to be seen, pay it...

SHor gets the same amount as Beyonance/Shakira to promote her album... well, her pockets are really DEEP!

I really want to know..

KH and gang, can they sleep well now that Changi is calling?

SHor gets the same amount as Beyonance/Shakira to promote her album... well, her pockets are really DEEP!

I really want to know..

KH and gang, can they sleep well now that Changi is calling?

what chart success? She is a flop in the states. If she really has a tinge of success in the states, she will be in the news there! Some more multiple no1s? And nothing?

A D list celebrity from The Real Housewives n her husband was recently charged in the USA for fraud. That news was all over the media there. Sun ho can't even get a single word press coverage in the media there.

what chart success? She is a flop in the states. If she really has a tinge of success in the states, she will be in the news there! Some more multiple no1s? And nothing?

A D list celebrity from The Real Housewives n her husband was recently charged in the USA for fraud. That news was all over the media there. Sun ho can't even get a single word press coverage in the media there.

Shut up gstc82, Sun topped the Billboard charts 5 times with her dance hits Where did Love Go (2003), Without Love (2004), Ends of the Earth (2005), Gone (2006) and Fancy Free (2009)!

She had a very strong track record working with FIR, Milk, Tan Han Jin, Lee Wei Song, Peter Rafelson, David Foster, the Underdogs, Wyclef Jean, Laurieann Gibson, Missy Elliot, Redone, etc.

How rude. I cant believe u didnt mention "famous" artist like Elephant Man and Lady Saw!

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Shut up gstc82, Sun topped the Billboard charts 5 times with her dance hits Where did Love Go (2003), Without Love (2004), Ends of the Earth (2005), Gone (2006) and Fancy Free (2009)!

Wait, no China Wine? Wooooooow, and i thought that was her best hit ever?

Woooowww, that means those songs are even better than China Wine! Woooowww, im so impress by her singing and dancing talent right now.

Say, where can i get her album? I went every record store in SIngapore and US, even search itunes and amazon, nothing on her album. I guess her album are such best sellers that it was all sold out in the world. Wooooooow.

Wooooooow

Wait, no China Wine? Wooooooow, and i thought that was her best hit ever?

Woooowww, that means those songs are even better than China Wine! Woooowww, im so impress by her singing and dancing talent right now.

Say, where can i get her album? I went every record store in SIngapore and US, even search itunes and amazon, nothing on her album. I guess her album are such best sellers that it was all sold out in the world. Wooooooow.

Wooooooow

Hey! Her album cost 21million ok! She really has a budget bigger than a superstar! She was benchmarked against shakira ! Shakira was already a Latin star before she broke the American market with Laundry Service. If Laundry Servce cost us$12m, it's worth it as it sold 20million worldwide.

Sun"s $21m album? How many copies sold? Zero. She had zero hits on the billboard 100charts. I wonder how much payola was given to make her have no1 us club play.

Hey! Her album cost 21million ok! She really has a budget bigger than a superstar! She was benchmarked against shakira ! Shakira was already a Latin star before she broke the American market with Laundry Service. If Laundry Servce cost us$12m, it's worth it as it sold 20million worldwide.

Sun"s $21m album? How many copies sold? Zero. She had zero hits on the billboard 100charts. I wonder how much payola was given to make her have no1 us club play.

Please. Dont compare Sun Ho to Shakira. Sun Ho is obviously way above Shakira (and Madonna and Gaga combined). She is so beyond, she is at the heavenly God and Goddess level. Maybe thats why u cant find her album on Earth bcos the heaven bought all of her albums.

And please, stop saying Sun have Zero hits on Billboard. Maybe not Billboard 100, but most of her singles made it to the Billboard 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 chart.

Please. Dont compare Sun Ho to Shakira. Sun Ho is obviously way above Shakira (and Madonna and Gaga combined). She is so beyond, she is at the heavenly God and Goddess level. Maybe thats why u cant find her album on Earth bcos the heaven bought all of her albums.

And please, stop saying Sun have Zero hits on Billboard. Maybe not Billboard 100, but most of her singles made it to the Billboard 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 chart.

well, she does have multiple hits on the billboard Milky Way top 100 00 00 00 00 000 charts.

I heard from the grapevine that Sun is chewbacca"s fav singer.

Gaga is also copying sun"s intergalactic hit Chinaswine.

Edited by gstc82

You people should stop trolling Sun Ho with weak potshots like her Geisha persona, her international superstar status etc.  

It's a fact she went multi-platinum in Taiwan and China and topped the Billboard charts in the United States and the UK Musicweek charts.

Do you really even want to dispute her achievements in the music industry?

She's definitely got what it takes to bounce back from this saga.

You guys just watch, she will be back.

She's nothing but devil.

it's a fact she used multi-millions dollars of church fund to make those shameless achievement possible.

What can she achieve without that multi-millions dollars? Nothing. Nobody will give that devil a 2nd look.

Let's wait and see for the court to review how many more millions she has sucked from the church and whether it's enough for her to rebound... I'm not just watching but praying hard that she carry on her singing career in the prison and hell.....

Sun 

She's nothing but devil.

it's a fact she used multi-millions dollars of church fund to make those shameless achievement possible.

What can she achieve without that multi-millions dollars? Nothing. Nobody will give that devil a 2nd look.

Let's wait and see for the court to review how many more millions she has sucked from the church and whether it's enough for her to rebound... I'm not just watching but praying hard that she carry on her singing career in the prison and hell.....

Wah, even the Judge has yet to pronounce her guilty of USING MULTI MILLIONS and here you are definitively accusing her of USING MULTI MILLIONS.

Not scared of being sued for defaming Sun, calling her names like 'devil', 'sucked from the church' etc?

Watch your mouth instead of criticising others, you need to use a toilet brush to clean the inside of your foul filthy smelly mouth!

If only some kaypoh people didn't go complaining to the authorities, Sun could have been the next Beyonce and Shakira.

It's not even their money, it's the church's money.  And everyone in the church supports Sun and her Crossover Project.

Singapore has lost an international superstar :(

If only some kaypoh people didn't go complaining to the authorities, Sun could have been the next Beyonce and Shakira. Sun the next beyonce? Moses lim will win the next manhunt international.

It's not even their money, it's the church's money. And everyone in the church supports Sun and her Crossover Project.

Singapore has lost an international superstar :(

For an ugly old lady who can't sing and dance, the only way to gain fame and success is to buy it.

And she sure has an endless supply of money to do so.

If not for the investigation and court case, she'll be probably still spending further millions paying to appear on more red carpet events, buying more air time, having more celebrities to work with her, getting more designer clothes, continue living in high style with her family in the Hollywood villa, etc.............while a bunch of dumb idiots were made to give and give and give....

Sun Ho has been caught on video asking church staff and members to donate to Kong Hee's legal fund.

The video has been sent to the Commissioner of Charities and various authorities.

Siao liao, Sun may be in more trouble...

the church claimed that she is super star and very popular in us and asia, so any bw members support sun? to be honest, none of my friends ever bought her albums before.

Not the church claimed one hor...

American music producer Justin Herz and famous rapper Wyclef Jean projected that Ms Sun Ho would certainly become a huge international superstar.

Emails from 2006 between Mr Herz and Kong Hee stated that Ms Ho was regarded as having huge potential by some in the music industry.

This was borne out by figures indicating that 5 of her English-language dance singles, released between 2003 to 2006, had topped the Billboard Club Dance Play charts in the United States, as well as in markets like the United Kingdom and Spain.

Her publicity budget in the United States was set by Mr Herz and Ms Lisa Ellis at between that of dance superstars Beyonce (US$17 million) and Shakira (US$12 millon). Ms Ellis is the head of Ms Ho's marketing team.

The net profit was expected to surpass US$25 million over seven years from 2007 to 2012.

Mr Herz and Ms Ellis also predicted Ms Ho's album sales would hit two million copies.

The word the mega-producers used was "projected" which means a likelihood.

Anyone with minimal mathematics background would know that the probability of success is uncertain.

I am merely stating a fact: having potentials and actualising that potential are two different things.

Yes everyone has the potential to do something great, be the next PM of Singapore but only a few can be shortlisted.

In this case, Sun and gang knew that this was a "gamble"... and they gladly embraced this game as they do not need to fork out a single cent.  With the ever-generous donation given by the "Children of God", they can afford to spend, spend and spend.  Even if the "projected" target is within sight (which in this case, never!), why was she looking like a street hooker/slut with such raunchy image and dance moves.  

When was the last time she prayed for God's guidance and not be misled by her own Satan(s) ?

Obviously she is old, ugly, no talent, misusing the church funds that most people condemns her including the church members.

Only those being brainwashed or those benefiting from the funds r still supporting her.

Only devils sing along with devil

I guess you guys find it difficult to accept that Sun was indeed big in the US before this debacle by her detractors threatened to spoil it. Sun will prevail because of her faith and because CHC supports her Crossover Project.

I guess you guys find it difficult to accept that Sun was indeed big in the US before this debacle by her detractors threatened to spoil it. Sun will prevail because of her faith and because CHC supports her Crossover Project.

in your dreams? Sun is big in the us? She has zero media coverage there. Big? Yes! Big is spending money which is not hers.

in your dreams? Sun is big in the us? She has zero media coverage there. Big? Yes! Big is spending money which is not hers.

Talk is cheap! Since you like to repeatedly accuse and defame Sun of spending money which is not hers, walk the talk and have the balls to lodge a police report against Sun. Yes, with your real full name.

I bet you don't dare, because you don't have the balls. Talk is cheap!

Talk is cheap! Since you like to repeatedly accuse and defame Sun of spending money which is not hers, walk the talk and have the balls to lodge a police report against Sun. Yes, with your real full name.

if cos I have no guts lah. CHC is very powerful you know! So powerful that I fear for my safety after you accuse me of defaming sun ho. Will sun ho sue people who dislike her? If she is sensitive why wanna be a pop star? Lol.defame?

if cos I have no guts lah. CHC is very powerful you know! So powerful that I fear for my safety after you accuse me of defaming sun ho. Will sun ho sue people who dislike her? If she is sensitive why wanna be a pop star? Lol.defame? That would be news, CHC pastor and sun hi suing a common Singaporean I've remarks abt her celebrity status.

Sun 

Wah, even the Judge has yet to pronounce her guilty of USING MULTI MILLIONS and here you are definitively accusing her of USING MULTI MILLIONS.

Not scared of being sued for defaming Sun, calling her names like 'devil', 'sucked from the church' etc?

Watch your mouth instead of criticising others, you need to use a toilet brush to clean the inside of your foul filthy smelly mouth!

No one is stopping U to wait for the Judge to pronounce her guilty just because your brain is filthy but the fact is that she has self-claimed so much money from the church fund for her fame but fail BIG time..... all money wasted

It's fine that my mouth is filthy or smelly because it can be cleaned and it's not a sin to have smelly mouth. To cause so many people to stumble, and to condemn Christianity because of her evil deeds and making use of God's name cannot be cleaned. What crossover project..... more like CMI project for the devils

I guess you find it difficult to accept that she is nothing, she has crossover from worshipping God to worshipping money, she resembles devil and only waste so much church fund in US n fail BIG time. CHC members did not know of her evil intention. Support? those are blinded by the evil spirit or those who are involved in worshipping money not God.

何不心平气和不带任何偏见喜好来看待此事,

不论何耀珊如何想发明星或歌星梦, 以她一人单薄的力量,

根本不足以成大气, 也无法实现美梦,

一定要有一股强大的力量在背后扶持, 支持着。

既然如此, 辱骂声都不应该集中她一人身上,

想必她现在也并不好过, 同行的人如何看待她已足够让她难堪吃不消了,

何需再落井下石?

如果我们恶言造口业, 别忘了, 因果可是由我们自己往后承担,

何必呢?

Edited by snowball

• G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.