Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

THE HACKER OF SUN HO'S WEBSITE EXPLAINS WHY HE DID IT

3 Sep 2013 - 4:52pm

'The Messiah', the hacker who defaced the website of City Harvest Church's Sun Ho, has set up a question and answer page to explain his justification behind hacking into Sun's website.

Here is what he wrote:

8 questions with the Messiah

Q:Who are you?
 A: I am a hacktivist(The Messiah aka Ub3r Pr3ach3r) from the Anonymous Collective.

Q:Why did you hack Sun Ho / City Harvest?
 A: We hacked the website of Sun Ho because :

a) She was hacked as she was the international representative for CHC.

b) Her website was responsible for safe guarding over 5000 user data (address, name, tel, email, passwords ). She failed to do so even with close to a billion dollars. This demonstrates how much they care about the privacy of their supporters. It took us less then 15mins to gain access, that's horrifying.

Q: Why hack now?
 A: To be frank, this has been a long time coming. This is not new for Anonymous, in the past members of our collective have dealt with other false preachers such as Shirley Phelps (Westboro Baptist Church (WBC)). We have been watching CHC and how Kong hee has been exploiting the vulnerabilities in others through the use of a tainted, modified religion. That aside, we consider CHC to be one of the most manipulative and malicious cult equivalent to the likes of Shoko Ashara, Sun Myung Moon, Jim Jones, David Koresh and even Charles Manson. (Google them) These are sociopathic individuals that have no concern for the human race or the lord. And when left alone... they will instinctively try to feed on other living beings. Similar to rapist and child molesters. Do we tolerate them?

Q: What is the point you guys are trying to make?
 A: The point we are trying to make is that we are currently dealing with one of the most malicious criminals Singapore has ever seen. Let me start by saying Kong Hee is no fool. If one could visualize the indept engineering of his plans, one would realize that he is an evil genius with an ingenius plan. I respect the game but all games have to come to an end someday. Majority of human beings are by nature ignorant and vulnerable to certain instincts (eg: to be loved, to be part of something etc ). Kong hee maliciously detected & took advantage of these vulnerabilities. What he has accomplished is similar to a well programmed virus/worm/malware that will not only detect and exploit holes but also to constantly spread like a disease. And in this scenario, their malicios worm was programmed with a 197million budget. What i just described is an example of parasitic behavior which should be snubbed immediately for the sake of HUMANITY! We refuse to allow his virus to spread itself to the United States of America!

Q: What about the police report ?
 A: Good question. We find it hilarious that Pastor Satan ran to the police instead of ABBA. He ran to the governemnt he was attempting to con. Kong hee made that report after carefully calculating the outcomes. He made that report to prevent himself from seeming like he had something to hide. He had to make a decision between a probable problem (us) or an on going risk (the law), his decision demonstrates his logical/rational thinking habits. His lawyer and himself are figuring out ways to turn this to their advantage.

Q: So Anonymous believes that Kong Hee is guilty of his charges?
 A: 100% yes. There are so many points i could state to back my accusations but i rather ask all of you a simple question...Why would innocent people need to hire elite lawyers? Why does innocent kong hee need a MP to represent him? Only the guilty behaves that way. Everyone knows he is guilty, especially kong hee. He hopes to use money and power to get out of this problem , this would have worked if he had not ripped the government off. We are aware of how strict the Government of Singapore are and we urge them to not show any leniency towards these parasites. You currently possess the power to stop them and make your country and the world a better place. The world is counting on you! Take a look at the picture above, is that the face of love and compassion? We think its the anti-christ.

Q: So what about the hidden agenda?
 A: The word hidden agenda was raped by the media. Our intention was to leak CHC supporters personal information today but we think that it might be a bit rash to do it now. We dont enjoy this and dont want to affect the lifes of these missguided sheeps. But when forced, we will have no problems doing so. We have decided that once our team completes running through all the enumerated information, incriminating evidences will be passed on to the public prosecutor. This time we are backing the system, lets hope the system does not fail us!

Q: Any response to Kong Hees statement regarding the hack?
kh: " I am also very concerned that the hacker's statements appear to have been intended to cause readers to influence and pre-judge the issues in the criminal proceedings that are presently on-going in the Singapore Court." - Kong Hee

A: You only have to be concerned if you are a) guilty,  b) have no faith in abba and c) no faith in your legal system. The truth will prevail. Didnt the good lord teach you that "Pastor" Kong Hee?

Q: Any message before you leave?
 A: To the Gov of Singapore, please serve justice on these parasites. Please take note that at first they were merely ripping from innocent, ignorant citizens. But as the funds grew, their ambition grew illegal. Leading to the ballsy move of cheating the government. If they are let off the hook here, they will try to take over your country. For the sake of humanity, incarcerate them.

Goodbye Kong Hee...

We are Anonymous, We are legion.

Expect Us

This is the link where this information was left: http://caritas.meridabadajoz.es/media/sunwhore.html

The opening music at the website scary! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

what charts? Top 5 times yet if u search SunHo in billboard you get zero results on her? If she top 5 times, she is more successful than lady gaga, miley cyrus, Celine dion, madonna, justin timberlake to name a few.

It's a fact she topped the Billboard charts 5 times, don't try to defame her by hoodwinking people into thinking she never charted at all.

There are so many points i could state to back my accusations but i rather ask all of you a simple question...Why would innocent people need to hire elite lawyers? Why does innocent kong hee need a MP to represent him? Only the guilty behaves that way. Everyone knows he is guilty, especially kong hee. He hopes to use money and power to get out of this problem , this would have worked if he had not ripped the government off. We are aware of how strict the Government of Singapore are and we urge them to not show any leniency towards these parasites. You currently possess the power to stop them and make your country and the world a better place. The world is counting on you! Take a look at the picture above, is that the face of love and compassion? We think its the anti-christ.

Everyone, guilty or otherwise, hires elite lawyers because they want to ensure that have the best chances of winning the lawsuit. People choose the best because they want the best.

Just because I install above average security programs doesn't mean I have nuclear plans to blow up united states on my laptop. The assumption that you shouldn't hide if you haven't done anything wrong is dangerous and casts unreasonable doubts on the people. That's the justification that NSA uses when their spying was exposed by Snowden.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Damn you guys.

Can don't spam the forum with all these Sun Ho and CHC threads or not? Just accept judgement and prepare for jail time.

有那么多要说等留到拜山在说吧。

SUN何耀珊多年来致力于慈善事业,她温暖的歌声让她成为歌迷中的"心灵天后", 她的歌声能够照亮最黑暗的心房!

你真正认识了SUN吗?

她也许也根本不了解自己, 不了解为什么事情会闹到这种地步,

为什么不用这笔庞大的资金救济更需要的贫困垂死挣扎的人身上,

而是满足自己日常生活的私欲,

为什么亏几千万还可以那么若无其事,

为什么会上法庭, 太多的为什么了,

搞清楚目前状况才明智, 不是吗?

可以等法院的判决吗?

这样子只会让更多人对他们的信徒反感,

对她的形象一点帮助也没有。

Edited by snowball

Damn you guys.

Can don't spam the forum with all these Sun Ho and CHC threads or not? Just accept judgement and prepare for jail time.

有那么多要说等留到拜山在说吧。

You can choose to skip it. Once again you choose to throw negativity on views n thoughts that you disagree with.

img_5_02.png

According to my bffs which one of them works very closely with the Billboards in the USA and the other one a top DJ in LA, they doesnt know any artist name Sun Ho or any of her hits. And they further explain to me that its not a big deal unknown artists charted at those dance charts, all they need to do is just pay the DJ and clubs alots of money (that explains the millions dollar used) to play their unknown song repeatedly. Cos those charts are based on DJ reports.

With these kind desperate tactics used, if the songs and artist are shit quality, no matter how many hundred times the artist charted number 1 also no use, no one will know abt their existence. 

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Poor sun ho. What did she do to deservve so many negative comments? Lol

Exactly, what did Sun Ho do to deserve so many negative comments?

Did she steal your money or suck your boyfriend's cock?

Wasn't it reported that Rihanna and Akon would be guests on Sun Ho's US world tour, and that will.I.am of Black Eyed Peas, Danja, Rodney Jerkins and Wyclef Jean would jointly produce her first US album?

She already got Diane Warren to compose a song for her last Chinese album, and even dueted with Olivia Newton-John for charity.

The estimated profit from her album and world tours was US$34 million.

Why everyone here so kaypoh?

Did Sun Ho lie, steal or cheat?  What's wrong if the churchgoers donated to support her Crossover Project for the benefit of the church?

It's not as if Sun is doing this for her personal glory.  She is doing this for God and CHC, her career was part of a wider aim to spread Christian values and humanitarianism.

Furthermore, so what even if her career was supported by the church?  If she herself didn't have the personal qualities to make it big in showbiz and in the American music scene, no amount of money would be able to help her.

She had already worked with big stars like Wyclef Jean and Olivia Newton-John, and was to work with Rihanna, Akon, will.i.am, and many other successful US singers.

Do you think they would want to work with a failure?  They only want to work with the best.  Obviously, Sun Ho is the best.

Guest judgement day

Hello Guest,

1. Do u follow the newspaper articles and reporting?

2. If Singer Ho was using SONY music production money or other music coy funds, I guess is reasonable and is a commercial deal.

3. Did the husband and management of the church tell the church goers that 50 million had pumped into this project?

4. If a church goer (say make 5k/mth), donates $500 to church for building fund and charity activities. Ended the goes to business class ticket and LA expensive apartment rental. What would u think?

5. Is not about her personality, ability and talents anyone. Is about how she was made popular and marketed to the world?

6. Let the Singapore justice system to judge the management?

Did Sun Ho lie, steal or cheat? What's wrong if the churchgoers donated to support her Crossover Project for the benefit of the church?

It's not as if Sun is doing this for her personal glory. She is doing this for God and CHC, her career was part of a wider aim to spread Christian values and humanitarianism.

Furthermore, so what even if her career was supported by the church? If she herself didn't have the personal qualities to make it big in showbiz and in the American music scene, no amount of money would be able to help her.

She had already worked with big stars like Wyclef Jean and Olivia Newton-John, and was to work with Rihanna, Akon, will.i.am, and many other successful US singers.

Do you think they would want to work with a failure? They only want to work with the best. Obviously, Sun Ho is the best.

Hahaha yeah I don't see how scantily clad women taunting each other in a distasteful dance-off helps spread religious values

Utter nonsense.

You have to also ask yourself if their God is so real and "all powerful" and "all knowing" as they always preached HAVE NO POWERFUL to spread his word but have to use "them" to do all that? It almost make all their claims and so call promise to help others so feeble and untruth when you read all those posters and signages they use to "market" themselves. A god and religion that can not do it himself? For sure he has to  power to help me or anyone nor offer proof of his promised made in his name by human beings.

And yes ..when did anyone ever heard it mentioned that they told their followers how they will be using the money to promote that woman's talent and fame to further their religious cause.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Hahaha yeah I don't see how scantily clad women taunting each other in a distasteful dance-off helps spread religious values

Utter nonsense.

Stop being judgmental, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Till today, I hv not come across any one of their "fervent" (for not offending them) followers explaining how "China Wine", "Kill Bill" promote Christian values or why the project requires Ho and Kong to spend so much $$$ to live a luxurious lifestyle.

You have to also ask yourself if their God is so real and "all powerful" and "all knowing" as they always preached HAVE NO POWERFUL to spread his word but have to use "them" to do all that? It almost make all their claims and so call promise to help others so feeble and untruth when you read all those posters and signages they use to "market" themselves. A god and religion that can not do it himself? For sure he has to  power to help me or anyone nor offer proof of his promised made in his name by human beings.

And yes ..when did anyone ever heard it mentioned that they told their followers how they will be using the money to promote that woman's talent and fame to further their religious cause.

Till today, I hv not come across any one of their "fervent" (for not offending them) followers explaining how "China Wine", "Kill Bill" promote Christian values or why the project requires Ho and Kong to spend so much $$$ to live a luxurious lifestyle.

Much agreed. 

And I just realised 'upshot' is a new nick :)

You, Me, frequency same same  :whistle:

;)

Instagram: vodkabaker

I think it was a bad choice for Sun Ho to actually do dancehall tracks. It's not very popular in the wider scheme of things, the lanaguage that they speak which is jamaican patois cannot be readily understood by ppl not from the carribean and the terms they use like mixing the china wine with the dutty wine cannot be understood by ppl unfamilar with the genre. 

Not just dancehall tracks, Sun Ho shouldnt be making any tracks of any genre at all for music industries' sake.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Did Sun Ho lie, steal or cheat?  What's wrong if the churchgoers donated to support her Crossover Project for the benefit of the church?

It's not as if Sun is doing this for her personal glory.  She is doing this for God and CHC, her career was part of a wider aim to spread Christian values and humanitarianism.

Furthermore, so what even if her career was supported by the church?  If she herself didn't have the personal qualities to make it big in showbiz and in the American music scene, no amount of money would be able to help her.

Do you think they would want to work with a failure?  They only want to work with the best.  Obviously, Sun Ho is the best.

I can't believe there are still people here trying to defend her using the god and chc thing. Dude, to quote from an amazingly written blog:

http://c3churchwatch.com/2013/09/19/an-insightful-analysis-to-the-chc-system-part-5/

"Assuming that God indeed made the decision to choose Sun Ho as the vehicle for the Crossover, then how much money do you think, God would need to help her to make a breakthrough on the U.S. pop music scene? Considering that God is almighty and can do anything, He would certainly help her through signs and wonders. It does not mean that Sun Ho would not have to work hard to succeed, but God could and would open doors miraculously at critical times. However from what we can observe in Sun Ho’s case, it seems unfortunately that 7 years of trying very hard with 3 different top producers and spending at least SGD 24 millions  were NOT enough to succeed… Shouldn’t that raise some serious questions about whether God was really supporting this project?"

"...Pastor Kong Hee and Sun Ho claimed that they had to “sacrifice” their family life in Singapore to obey God’s command. However when we look more closely at the facts, we can observe that Sun Ho was enjoying the “super star” lifestyle, hiring renowned producers and top choreographers, getting large advance bonuses, living in a SGD 28,000 a month luxury mansion in a plush Hollywood district, buying clothes from top fashion designers, being served  by a large entourage of helpers (primarily members from the church) and participating in A-list events with other socialites. In short, she was the main beneficiary of the Crossover project and its fundings. Furthermore Sun Ho brought her family along with her in L.A., giving them the opportunity to enjoy those benefits as well. Finally Pastor Kong Hee himself also moved to the U.S. to be with his family and enjoyed the same luxury socialites lifestyle. He even charged quietly his business class traveling expenses to the Church ($700,000 according to information revealed during the trial). So when a sacrifice comes with so many benefits, we may wonder whether it is still a sacrifice.."

Makes sense?

Edited by Gray

• G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.