Male HQ

Chiang Mai ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Guest

On 7/29/2023 at 12:51 PM, Guest Guest dondondon said:

Near the night market Soi 6 there is a few gay bar. Only 2 gogo bars survived Adam Apple and Circle Club. There are also a few host clubs, however mostly cater to local. 

Besides the night market, Sat and Sunday also have night market at different Iocation. 

There is 2 sauna, one seven and House of Male. 

Few gay massage also like Classic House, Apollo, HisClub etc. 

Thanks. Found similar info. Was wondering if any experience att he places grateful anyway. 

Was at Adam apple last night. Quite sad place. Poor entertainment overall. 

Chiang Mai is raining these few days. Not good for sight seeing but plus side is no crowd. 

Guest Guest dondondon
On 7/28/2023 at 1:35 PM, Dreamaway said:

Gay bars, gogo bars, night market, etc 

Any general info that u think is useful will also be greatly appreciated. Expect that a lot of things might have changed during covid. 

10 hours ago, Dreamaway said:

Thanks. Found similar info. Was wondering if any experience att he places grateful anyway. 

Chiang Mai is raining these few days. Not good for sight seeing but plus side is no crowd

If u are looking for happening gay scence please don't waste your time. Just go to BKK instead, Chiang Mai is a place for history, natural, culture, art and craft etc. 

• 2 weeks later...

Erh... What do u mean by safety? 

U mean scammers?

Have to watch out, scammers can claim to be anywhere. Ask for personal no(WhatsApp), etc. 

yes, catfish, MB (not plan to) and so on.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 7:29 AM, Dreamaway said:

Chiang Mai is raining these few days. Not good for sight seeing but plus side is no crowd. 

visiting from 25 09 till 30  09

how is his club? which is the best massage house

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest last year
On 9/20/2023 at 2:27 PM, Guest Mike36 said:

Any recommendation for massage ?  CNX ? HISCLUB? CLASSIC HOUSE? COMMON?

Too late for Mike36 but others might find this info useful.

Visited Common, Classic House and CNX midyear last year.

Classic House's room was very small and not fully soundproof. Massage was so so, service was also so so. Masseur looked quite a bit older than the photos suggested.

Common Spa's room is much bigger. I selected a massuer from a photo collection but the one that arrived was a different person and far less good-looking. I refused to proceed and eventually got the masseur switched to someone much more to my liking. Massage and service turned out well, so I've forgiven their earlier transgression.

CNX is a legit massage place and has the best decor, ambience and room. You get great quality massage from the boys. Play is on a case-by-case basis.

Thanks a lot Guest Last year.. and its not late for the advice -- as i am travelling in January 24 ..

i was keen on Common Spa as from the cover of it ..it looked good

thanks for the advice and i shall avoid Classic

CNX i can understand they would do it person to person and more ..

another place on my mind is AQUA HIS CLUB ..tho not sure yet 

just 3 days there from 15 to 18th jan 24 so lets see .. will post my exp for sure

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Travel mate in Chiang Mia

Dear all, anyone have the link or website can look for travel mate in Chiang mai . Want to look for Thai to easy navigation around the city . 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest New Onsen - Soten CNX

New place- Soten CNX. Soten CNX is located along the highway side, it has 3 floors. The overall space is bright and it is clean because it just opened this month. 

You’ll need to proceed to 1st floor for reception. And then go to the changing room on the same floor. 

The onsen, sauna, steam room facilities are located at ground floor. 

The onsen is warm, around 40-45 celcius degrees. Also have cold onsen, around 30 celsius degrees. The steam room is embedded with a faucet that allows you to rise the stone bench before you sit on it. Both the sauna and steam room is bright inside. 

The after you enjoy the facilities, you might meet some new friends and want to have a further enjoyment and engagement, you can move to 1st floor or 2nd floor, where got a open space lounge with a few lying seats, the lounge is bright as well. Most people will choose to engage with each other at another space - the cold room, where got 6 “sranding booth” cubie space, with bright light, no door but with a half blind curtain. There is no seat inside, so most people would just stand inside the cube and explore each others bodies, and release the energy and man juice on the wall and floor inside the cube. During the peak time, you’ll see many people standing inside each cubies, you can walk around each cubie and choose the gangs you want to join since the cubies got no door only half blind curtains. 

One thing to notice is that the tissue and trash bin are not equipped inside each cubie space but at outside of the cubies. Once you complete the action, you’ll need to walk out and take the tissue back to wipe up you and your friends’ “juice” left on the wall or floor, which is very inconvenient I would say. 

Anyway, this new space so far is clean and good to enjoy yourself and meet new friends and explore each others. 

Soten is located along the highway side, it has 3 floors. The overall space is bright and it is clean because it just opened this month. 

You’ll need to proceed to 1st floor for reception. And then go to the changing room on the same floor. 

The onsen is warm, around 40-45 celcius degrees. Also have cold onsen, around 30 celsius degrees. The steam room is embedded with a faucet that allows you to rise the stone bench before you sit on it. Both the sauna and steam room is bright inside. 

The after you enjoy the facilities, you might meet some new friends and want to have a further enjoyment and engagement, you can move to 1st floor or 2nd floor, where got a open space lounge with a few lying seats, the lounge is bright as well. Most people will choose to engage with each other at another space - the cold room, where got 6 “sranding booth” cubie space, with bright light, no door but with a half blind curtain. There is no seat inside, so most people would just stand inside the cube and explore each others bodies, and release the energy and man juice on the wall and floor inside the cube. During the peak time, you’ll see many people standing inside each cubies, you can walk around each cubie and choose the gangs you want to join since the cubies got no door only half blind curtains. 

One thing to notice is that the tissue and trash bin are not equipped inside each cubie space but at outside of the cubies. Once you complete the action, you’ll need to walk out and take the tissue back to wipe up you and your friends’ “juice” left on the wall or floor, which is very inconvenient I would say. 

Anyway, this new space so far is clean and good to enjoy yourself and meet new friends and explore each others. 

3 hours ago, Guest New Onsen - Soten CNX said:

New place- Soten CNX. Soten CNX is located along the highway side, it has 3 floors. The overall space is bright and it is clean because it just opened this month. 

Sounds interesting.  Thank you for the introduction.

Edited by yhtang

3 hours ago, Guest New Onsen - Soten CNX said:

I dug around some more, and found that it is outside of the Chiang Mai city walls.  North West of Chiang Mai Old City, actually.

The address I have is 38 Chang Phueak 3, Super Highway Road.  If it helps, Google map says that the road on the back of the premises is Sirithorn Road. 

This place gives me a good reason to visit Chiang Mai 🤣

• 1 month later...
Guest Cruising Chiang Mai

Are there any cruising places in Chiang Mai (toilets etc.)? Hard to find anything online.

Guest MIKE36
On 3/12/2024 at 10:37 PM, Guest Cruising Chiang Mai said:

Are there any cruising places in Chiang Mai (toilets etc.)? Hard to find anything online.

3 places i tried in CNX 1st - THECHEVALIER MASSAGE right next to the airport mall = Very good massage - but Zero Fun ...

2nd-  AQUA CNX - right next to Arirang korean restaurant -  hot guys - and 100% fun 

3rd-   1628 MASSAGE in Nimman --  very good massage - and little needed fun to add on -- and very nice welcome 

wanted to try KAIKAN sauna - opposite airport mall - may be next time

11 hours ago, Guest MIKE36 said:

3 places i tried in CNX 1st - THECHEVALIER MASSAGE right next to the airport mall = Very good massage - but Zero Fun ...

2nd-  AQUA CNX - right next to Arirang korean restaurant -  hot guys - and 100% fun 

3rd-   1628 MASSAGE in Nimman --  very good massage - and little needed fun to add on -- and very nice welcome 

wanted to try KAIKAN sauna - opposite airport mall - may be next time

1628 who do you try? Heard that Suk no longer.

Guest MIKE36
On 3/17/2024 at 6:03 AM, Jyun88 said:

1628 who do you try? Heard that Suk no longer.

i tried J -- he is best

Guest passby
On 3/18/2024 at 8:50 PM, Guest MIKE36 said:

i tried J -- he is best

Where is 1628 massage? try to search google but no result.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.