Male HQ

Chiang Mai ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Cute Boi

Chiangmai flight ticket much expensive than phuket or bangkok. Now there is express bus from Bkk international airport to Hua Hi, Pattaya and Phuket.

Guest CNX Ground Head Snake

Am planning a 3-week trip to CM in July, 1st week at an orphanage & 2 weeks downtown b4 gg to BKK for a few days. Anyone gg there at tt time & places to recommend to see? Looking for places to stay long term too.

Are you coming to Chiang Mai in early July or towards the end of July? What is your budget for the accommodation? I have some recommendations for you.

Guest GuessGuess

wow I am gog end of April ar.... .....  any suggestion where to go for massage like those in bkk such as hero. Or even agogo clubs like dream boys.....

will be gog with my friends in Hong Kong and they had booked the hotel and I am not too sure where it is but I know he did mention it is near to the night bazzar as well as girlie bars.....

Are you coming to Chiang Mai in early July or towards the end of July? What is your budget for the accommodation? I have some recommendations for you.

Hi. Tks for sharing. Will be in town area Jul 9-24th. As I'll be out most of d time, wld like a place tt's convenient to most places of interest, clean, hv a kitchen for meals if possible, en suite bathroom, free of mosquito ... less than S$40 if reasonable :)

• 3 weeks later...

wow I am gog end of April ar.... .....  any suggestion where to go for massage like those in bkk such as hero. Or even agogo clubs like dream boys.....

will be gog with my friends in Hong Kong and they had booked the hotel and I am not too sure where it is but I know he did mention it is near to the night bazzar as well as girlie bars.....

Hi

A few months ago I went to Chiang Mai for the first time.  I didn't go to any gogo clubs, but I did try a massage place called 2 Brothers, which is very close to the Night Bazaar (see www.2bmasasge.com).  It is down a side road but has a big sign out the front and is pretty obvious when you walk past.  There were quite a few cute boys hanging around the open-air bar at the front, although when I went in I was not offered a choice of boy (but then again, nor was I very assertive about this).  In the end I had a massage with Golf for 90 minutes, which I think was around 700 baht.

The partitioned rooms are small and just fit a mattress on the floor.  Shower facilities are shared, which is not as nice as some of the places in Bangkok.

Golf was very good.  His massage was soothing after a long day of walking around and he was friendly without being too chatty.  I was too tired for full action at the end of the massage, but he got naked and we rubbed up against each other until we both came.

I haven't been to any other massage places in CM, but would recommend 2 brothers.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys ! I planning to go to bangkok and Chiangmai in oct and November .

Planning to go Chiangmai as now there has budget airline directly fly from Singapore to Chiangmai . Due to the only budget airline to Chiangmai , the fare is almost double as compare to Bangkok .

If you are keen to go Bangkok in oct or/and Chiangmai in nov , drop me a message and we discuss from there .

How is your orphanage helpout? did 1 week of work there?

Am planning a 3-week trip to CM in July, 1st week at an orphanage & 2 weeks downtown b4 gg to BKK for a few days. Anyone gg there at tt time & places to recommend to see? Looking for places to stay long term too.

How is your orphanage helpout? did 1 week of work there?

Yes, yes. It was in a forest up in d mountain. Lots of pics if u wanna see what I did. In my FB. Was glad to help out as much as I can & did enjoyed myself while trying to teach them stuff. If u wanna volunteer there, lmk. PM me & I'll give u my FB info :)

I went to Chiang Mai in March 2013. Unlike Bangkok, Chiang Mai is less bustle. Most tourist visit Chiang Mai for outdoor activities. There isn't much shopping centers around. only a couple of night bazaars around Chiang Mai.

Flights to Chiang Mai. Air Asia used to fly direct to Chiang Mai but cease the operations quite some time back.

Silkair is the only carrier that flies direct from Singapore to Chiangmai. Apparently, Tigerair is coming out with the direct route now.

Silkair's tickets to Chiang Mai cost about $500 and above.

I went with a bunch of straight guys. So if you have company and you dont want to spend much, you can take Thai Airways which has a 1 to 2 hours transit time at Bkk. It cost at least about $100 cheaper. Well, you will get to experience the super dated aircraft from Thai Airways. (from Bkk to Chiang Mai)

Taxis are easily available at the airport. You can take a metered taxi to your hotel. I would recommend you to stay in Old city area. it's about 15 mins of taxi ride to the airport. no jam.

Within the city, you can take the "red truck". It is basically a Bus/taxi in ChiangMai. It usually cost TB20 or 30 per person depending on the distance

As mentioned, most of the activities are outdoor. if you are adventurous enough, you may try jungle survivor course where the tour guide will guide u thru the dense forest of Chiang Mai.

On of the activities you should try is Zip Lineling! It is so much cheaper than Singapore. There, you will will experience at least half a day of zipline,

for more information on the tours, you can visit this website.

http://mychiangmaitour.com/component/content/article/18/169-ad07-adventure-whitewater-rafting

I booked all my tours from here. you can just email the website for more information.

Most the tour guides are English speaking

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am staying at Imperial Mae Ping Hotel, address153 Sridonchai Road, Chang Klan, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand. Anyone can recommend a massage place close to my hotel? Thanks.

Fuzzy -  If u r staying at the Imperial Mae Ping, walk towards Lohkroh Road, which is in the direction of Le Meridien or Centana Dang Tawan hotel.  Walk against the traffic (Lohkroh is a one-way street). In one of the lanes on your left, is the 2 Brothers massage. Limited boys though.  If you walk further up against the traffic, you will pass a police post on your right.  Classic House is in one of the lanes behind the police post, which can be quite tricky to find, but I would recommend.  Classic House as they do have more masseurs and most of them well train in massage. Do not expect super clean or new facilities as Chiang Mai is still quite "ulu".  There are a few more smaller massage places in those lanes (Tapae 1, 2 3 or 4) but I have not tried.  If you want better facilities and choice of guys, take a tuk-tuk from your hotel to HIS Massage at Chiangmai Land (5-10 mins).  They have more and better loocking boys but massage skills not consistent.  PM me if you want to know more info regarding bars and shows in Chiangmai. More info re massage places and pics of masseurs can be found at www.utopia-asia.com

Not much happening during Chinese New Year as there isn't a large Chinese community in Chiang Mai. You can see some decos and celebrations in Chinatown but majority of which are food stalls with local Thai food. Good thing is that you can purchase fire crackers and find a place to enjoy playing with it like the good old days. Also, all shops are open for business, and there is no public holidays during Chinese New Year period. All bars and massage shops are open during these days.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Am badly disappointed by Chiang Mai Airport security staff...

Just as I end my Thailand trip, the CNX security staff tries to be funny and denied my boarding of the plane because I was hand carrying a dry plastic water gun that I bought for Songkran in BKK.

I had carried it the same way from BKK to CNX on board the plane without any issue.

In the end, the airline had to retrieve my luggage from the cargo hold for me to check in the gun.

Though the security staff claim that it's a weapon, I'm more inclined to believe that she's being cheapstake and is eyeing the water gun.

The Caucasians had no problem bringing the same water gun up the plane.

In the end, I had to bang and flip tables with AOT and TAT from Chiang Mai to BKK.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Guest

@passby: Good for you; stood your ground.

Some of the security ppl are brainless (can't get better jobs). Once on a business trip, got stopped by female in China because of my mini office kit, the box size of a very thick paperback book. They confiscated the plastic scissors, the kind with round ends, for kindergarten kids. Metal paper clips, staples, etc, OK. Annoying because the kit now has an empty slot. 

@passby: Good for you: stood your ground.

Some of the security ppl are brainless (can't get better jobs). Once on a business trip, got stopped by female in China because of my mini office kit, the box size of a very thick paperback book. They confiscated the plastic scissors, the kind with round ends, for kindergarten kids. Metal paper clips, staples, etc, OK. Annoying because the kit now has an empty slot.

I cannot take such shitty nonsense…if I'm at fault, i accept it.

Once i was caught by the Customs for "smuggling" excessive cash out of a neighbouring country with currency control.

Back of my mind was "shit, gonna get confiscated"… but still walk away without any troubles…

Guest whattodo

Am badly disappointed by Chiang Mai Airport security staff...

Just as I end my Thailand trip, the CNX security staff tries to be funny and denied my boarding of the plane because I was hand carrying a dry plastic water gun that I bought for Songkran in BKK.

I had carried it the same way from BKK to CNX on board the plane without any issue.

In the end, the airline had to retrieve my luggage from the cargo hold for me to check in the gun.

Though the security staff claim that it's a weapon, I'm more inclined to believe that she's being cheapstake and is eyeing the water gun.

The Caucasians had no problem bringing the same water gun up the plane.

In the end, I had to bang and flip tables with AOT and TAT from Chiang Mai to BKK.

in Asian countries the Caucasians frequently get away with all sorts of behaviour, don't they. Sadly, Asians mostly still kow tow them! very obvious in service sectors like our airlines, restaurants, etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

in Asian countries the Caucasians frequently get away with all sorts of behaviour, don't they. Sadly, Asians mostly still kow tow them! very obvious in service sectors like our airlines, restaurants, etc.

Plenty of farangs are getting killed left, right and centre. 

Is that an exaggeration? Not to some people"

http://www.nflnr.com/travel-8/thailand-one-of-the-most-dangerous-tourist-destinations-on-earth-ex-pat-investigation-lifts-lid-on-dark-side-of-the-land-of-smiles-128.html

Another Koa Toa victim, mysterious death

https://www.facebook.com/bangkokpost/photos/a.139933287712.105761.133643127712/10152650283682713/?type=1&fref=nf&pnref=story

• 1 month later...

I am currently in Chiang Mai, traveling solo too!

Totally not interested in kinky science or action. Want to relax and look-see only.

I stay near to Loi Kroy Road, have a room by myself. I got a good deal for 350thb per night. With a swimming pool, cafe and etc. This morning put on a thong and sat on chair to enjoy sunshine.

Rented a motorcycle and cheong a few places. Rode far far away and speeding on highway 105 (road going to Mae Sa) until my helmet flew off.

Did lots of lonely crazy things in my whole life. Been there done it. Never had kinky encounter with anybody when I travel.

A motorcycle for me to zoom around freely during the day. As night fall, it gets cold.

Last night took a walk along  Mun Mueang Road. Had a quick munch of mango rice at the night pasar malam near to Tha Pha Gate. I realized something, overcrowded with Mainlander Chinese.

Chiang Mai is a place going to be flooded with Mainlander Chinese soon.

I am currently in Chiang Mai, traveling solo too!

Totally not interested in kinky science or action. Want to relax and look-see only.

I stay near to Loi Kroy Road, have a room by myself. I got a good deal for 350thb per night. With a swimming pool, cafe and etc. This morning put on a thong and sat on chair to enjoy sunshine.

Rented a motorcycle and cheong a few places. Rode far far away and speeding on highway 105 (road going to Mae Sa) until my helmet flew off.

Did lots of lonely crazy things in my whole life. Been there done it. Never had kinky encounter with anybody when I travel.

Hi Ranger

Could I hv the name of the place you stay ? Thanks

A motorcycle for me to zoom around freely during the day. As night fall, it gets cold.

Last night took a walk along  Mun Mueang Road. Had a quick munch of mango rice at the night pasar malam near to Tha Pha Gate. I realized something, overcrowded with Mainlander Chinese.

Chiang Mai is a place going to be flooded with Mainlander Chinese soon.

It already flooded with Mainlander Chinese especially duing China Public Holiday period.

When I was there during last Nov for Lor Krathong, alread saw groups of Mainlander Chinese tourists.

Once I entered a restaurant, the owner asked where I from.

I said from Sg, he gave me a English menu instead of Chinese Menu. 

Guest ChuckHagel

It already flooded with Mainlander Chinese especially duing China Public Holiday period.

When I was there during last Nov for Lor Krathong, alread saw groups of Mainlander Chinese tourists.

Once I entered a restaurant, the owner asked where I from.

I said from Sg, he gave me a English menu instead of Chinese Menu. 

I went there recently alone, so many Mainlander Chinese!

I really dislike them to be around. There are many reasons. One of the reasons is, I often associated with them by Thais and ang-mohs!

I have closely monitored these Chinese Mainlanders' behaviour. Really disgust me. 

Guest ChuckHagel

Hi Ranger

Could I hv the name of the place you stay ? Thanks

I stayed in an ulu place. 300 baht/night. Swimming pool!

Please pardon and forgive me for not sharing. I like the place alot but I dislike gays to infest that area. I do not wish that one day when I go there again, see gays hugging in the lobby and cruising me. 

I prefer alone in a total stranger environment. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Chiang Mai ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.