Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest eerroorr

I just came back from chuan tang. Apparently they did some minor renovation.. charging 200NT per entry. The big giant pool is divided into 2 pools. One smaller and hotter than the other.

The steam room is now see through as the walls are all made of glass. No more hanky panky. :( on the walls of the hot spring you can see warnings about chasing patrons out if they are caught doing indecent acts. :(x2

I'll be doing a solo trip to Hualien and am planning a trip up to Taroko Gorge on 17 Dec. Was thinking of hiring a cab for the day and got quoted NT2500 for a tour covering Cingshuei Cliff, Shakadang Trail, Eternal Spring Shrine, Swallow Grotto Trail, Tzu Mu Bridge and Holiu Suspension Bridge. Additional NT500 each for Cingshuei Cliff and Shakadang Trail.

It's probably a long shot but was wondering if anyone would like to share a cab from Hualien to Taroko Gorge for a day trip on 17 Dec?

Do drop me a PM if you're interested  :)

I'll be doing a solo trip to Hualien and am planning a trip up to Taroko Gorge on 17 Dec. Was thinking of hiring a cab for the day and got quoted NT2500 for a tour covering Cingshuei Cliff, Shakadang Trail, Eternal Spring Shrine, Swallow Grotto Trail, Tzu Mu Bridge and Holiu Suspension Bridge. Additional NT500 each for Cingshuei Cliff and Shakadang Trail.

It's probably a long shot but was wondering if anyone would like to share a cab from Hualien to Taroko Gorge for a day trip on 17 Dec?

Do drop me a PM if you're interested  :)

im not sure if there is an inflation or something. i used to do the exact routine till 天祥 in taroko plus 七星潭 and was quoted 2400-2500, cant rem the exact amount and there wasnt additional charges for the trail. that was like 4-5 yrs back so maybe things have changed nonetheless i guess it should be a good time to look at the plum blossoms at taroko

You can try the newly opened 皇鼎,it is just at main entrance. The owner has closed the 女湯,and only open to 男湯, to cater for crowds previously from 川湯。

Heard from TW local that 川湯 security post as client and went steam room. A HK tourist was tricked to catch red handed by him and asked to settle $$ else will report to police. So locals are avoiding the place.

Website pls?

https://www.facebook.com/huangding1598/

They have only just started operation and have already decided to close the 女湯...i guess they're really going to go gay-friendly and make it a 男湯-only place to capture all the $$ that 川湯 is pushing away... 

But please do still behave in 'public places' lah, wanna do extra things get a room. ;)

Just went to Royal Spa recently. I chose Auden as masseur.

He was pleasant looking and kinda stocky, very huggable! And very ticklish too :P

He was really attentive from the beginning. Once he led me to the room, he made sure I was comfortable. Checking and making sure water temperature in the showers and room temperature is to my liking.

Massage strength was firm and he was able to detect knots and tension in my body. Fusion of traditional tuina and Thai massage stretching, and sensuous at times :D

Very friendly and conversations with him was great. Very accommodating to requests. Being the last customer of the day, I expected the massage to be rushed but I was pleasantly surprised! Gave him a big tip to show my appreciation too. Will definitely go back to him next time :)

Hi Owen

May I ask how much was massage by Vince?

Thank you

Jason

Hi what is vince rate and near where at tp? Is he good? Please pm me all his details as I'll be travelling to tp soon.

the weekend, as gay pride in taipei, I try his massage.  really good. strongly recommand~

What are his rates? Does he massage in the nude? What special services does he provide?

Hi I'm new to this forum and read about half the pages on this thread.

I can only speak English and Cantonese. Does anyone know if Alan at Royal Spa can understand any English or Cantonese? I found it hard to communicate in general in Taiwan the last time I went.

Edited by wawa

Adorable Auden! He's a really really sweet guy:)

Just went to Royal Spa recently. I chose Auden as masseur.

He was pleasant looking and kinda stocky, very huggable! And very ticklish too :P

He was really attentive from the beginning. Once he led me to the room, he made sure I was comfortable. Checking and making sure water temperature in the showers and room temperature is to my liking.

Massage strength was firm and he was able to detect knots and tension in my body. Fusion of traditional tuina and Thai massage stretching, and sensuous at times :D

Very friendly and conversations with him was great. Very accommodating to requests. Being the last customer of the day, I expected the massage to be rushed but I was pleasantly surprised! Gave him a big tip to show my appreciation too. Will definitely go back to him next time :)

Hi I'm new to this forum and read about half the pages on this thread.

I'll be going to Taiwan second week of December. Anyone going around that time?

I can only speak English and Cantonese. Does anyone know if Alan at Royal Spa can understand any English or Cantonese? I found it hard to communicate in general in Taiwan the last time I went.

Hello Newbie to the forum.

I think Alan understands a bit of English but not to the point where you two can communicate. But dont let that stop you from booking a session with him - his massage skills are excellent and he is easy on the eye too. He is naturally quiet so dont take that as his being unfriendly. When I had my session with him, he had no issues telling me to turn over. He asked if I was Japanese, since I did not speak Mandarin :).

Sounds like you need to do what I do when I am in Taiwan - point to pictures or mime! :)

p/s you can book for the session in English (if you are phoning through) - the reception person speaks good english. Just make sure you say Alan clearly so that it is not mistaken for Auden or someone else.

Guest Guest007

Anyone know which masseur at Royal Spa can (at least) communicate in (even basic) English. I don't know Chinese so want someone who I can at least chat with while getting massage. Thanks.

Guest Love Taipei

Anyone know which masseur at Royal Spa can (at least) communicate in (even basic) English. I don't know Chinese so want someone who I can at least chat with while getting massage. Thanks.

Luke, Kay, Weston and Colin all speak English well.  Karl, Dada and Sam can a little bit.  Don't know about the others.

You sound like me in that you like to chat a bit during a massage ... BUT strictly speaking, there should be very little chatting during a massage cos the whole point of the massage is that one relaxes and enjoys the feel of the skin strokes. But of course, that is the technical definition of a massage. You probably want a session that includes the keystrokes and some chatting too :). Hope your experience in Royal is great.

Guest Johnny Lee

What are his rates? Does he massage in the nude? What special services does he provide?

I have his contact.  LINE:  vince1818,  whatsapp  +886 906307793,  wechat:  fitman12

Noob question

isit only B2B got HE?  :unsure:

Actually you might not get HE even with B2B ... so yeah as another guest said, it all depends on the masseur and your chemistry with him.

Felt so cheated at royal spa which they promised b2b massage but didn't. I had William, very hunky but unable to give me a pleasant HE. Btw his skills said to be excellent but it was not.

Who promised b2b? I think it is well known that they dont do b2b at Royal - even their website does not promote b2b.

Huang Ding has been converted into all man spa. So actually is quite huge. A lot of handsome guys. Have steam room n sauna. There are plenty of hot pools. Steam room is quite visible, so go at night. I believe most are gay, n those who go into the steam room are quite open. Pm if you want to know more.

25 176 62 chinese guy looking for mutual HJ around KL

whatsapp: zero one one - three seven zero six one six zero zero

Share Pic & Stats 

Luke from Royal spa suddenly quit! I had an appointment booked with him on the Sat and went to Royal to confirm it but was told by the manager the guy suddenly told him he didn't want to work there anymore with like zero notice!! So sad! Miss Luke

Trip report:

1. Weipa spa

Tried Alan from Weipa spa. He is good looking - looks like his photo. Massage was so so. The dry massage was ok but could tell there was not enough training for the whole process. As usual there was a dry massage 70 percent and oil 30 percent. There was too much oil applied on th last bit. Handjob was provided but nothing else. 2500NT

2. My Home Spa

After a disappointing experience, I booked a Thai style massage with Rock (half owner) and boy was it good! I get frequent back aches and Rock who is a trained chiropractor and also trained in Thai massage and Japanese shiatsu identified the problem immediately. His dry massage was super with a lot of bone cracking and stretching techniques. When he does the massage you can tell he really knows what he is doing - some of the stuff he does I wouldn't dare let a thai masseur do for me cos it's so risky. While chatting, I found out he has female customers also - some have one leg shorter than the other and he helps by making the other leg longer through massage. There is also a facial bit and face mask provided for the Thai style massage.

Now I remember a previous comment on this forum on Thai style massage in Taiwan means b2b and this was the case here. He was superb in the oil massage and I finished up very satisfied. So now I will come here cos I get a massage that is really good for my back as well as some happy time at the end. Btw Rock looks better than his pic - better looking, nice bod and very very easy and fun to chat to and oozing a very Taiwanese manliness - which is what attracts me to Taiwan in the first place. 3200NT but he usually gives a 200NT voucher to u if u express interest in booking another session.

Will be trying Royal's Karl and Tsuna shortly:)

Hope this helps

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.